Playing Away Pt. 04

Story Info
We share new experiences, with Jonathan, and Mary.
7.8k words
4.81
5.2k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 11/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edinbedin
edinbedin
159 Followers

Part 4 -- You may wish to read the previous parts first. Or not. Here we both explore our boundaries, so if you're offended by mild same sex exploration, this is perhaps not the story for you. Everyone involved is of legal age. Comments welcome.

That evening we thought we'd keep ourselves to ourselves, eat in a quiet little restaurant, and then go for a stroll, skipping the pub. We weren't really in the mood for company -- it had been a very busy day, and we had a lot to process.

I was still thinking about Mary -- and I guessed Tishy was thinking about Phil and Matthew - and I confess I thought a little about Matthew too, and perhaps she was thinking about Mary, because all of a sudden she said "Do you think Mary was a virgin?"

"Not technically..." I said, cautiously.

"You mean you think her hairbrush got there first?"

"Yes, precisely -- but she certainly hasn't had much experience of men."

"I don't think Matthew has much experience of women, either," she said.

"Who do you think would suit Mary best -- Matthew or Phil?"

"Oh, Phil," she replied, without hesitation. "Matthew would never get to first base with Mary."

"Probably not," I said, grinning -- "Though he likes to wank."

"Precisely," she said.

It was all very confusing -- and pleasant -- and perhaps not really confusing at all. But what was really nice was that we were doing it all together.

"She said she was on the pill, though," said Tishy, reflecting.

"Who, Mary? Not that it matters," I added -- "It's not as if I could knock her up."

"Oh, never say never," said Tishy, enigmatically.

"We should come here more often," I suggested.

"Yes," she agreed -- "Perhaps we should -- then you could knock up the whole village." I think she was being facetious.

Back home, we were just thinking of having an early night when there was a timid knock on the door. For some reason I thought it might be Mary, but it wasn't -- it was Jonathan.

"Good evening, young man," I said, "Come in. We were just about to go to bed."

"I'm sorry," he said, "I didn't realise it was so late -- I can go if you like."

"No, don't be silly, come and sit down," said Tishy, making room for him on the sofa. "Now, what can we do for you?" she asked.

Jonathan looked embarrassed. "Well," he began, "I wanted to apologise for the other night -- making a fool of myself."

"Nothing to apologise for -- all perfectly natural," I said. "You were just... showing your... appreciation."

"Does that mean... that I can come to the picnic on Friday?" went on Jonathan. Then he added, "Matthew says I'm not mature enough -- but I thought that if I apologised, you might let me... come."

"You mean you want to come... to the Wank Club Picnic?" said Tishy, without a trace of shyness, looking poor Jonathan in the eye.

"Y... yes," stammered the poor boy. "I promise I won't.... do anything I shouldn't."

"Well," said Tishy, "I was rather hoping that all of us might do some things.... that we shouldn't. Isn't that what your little club is all about?"

"I guess so," said Jonathan. Then added, "Matt was telling me all about last night, and how Phil.... but I think he was just pulling my leg."

"Possibly...." said Tishy, smiling. Then turning to me -- I was standing in the doorway to the kitchen, with three glasses of scotch on a tray -- "Jim, why don't we watch the video -- then Jonathan can see what he missed?"

"Are you sure?" I asked, handing round the scotch. "It's pretty explicit..."

"I'm sure Jonathan has seen X rated films before -- he is eighteen, after all."

"Yes, of course" said Jonathan, "We watch them at the club."

"I bet you do, sweety," said Tishy, "It's there on top of the TV -- just pop it in the VCR -- I think you'll enjoy it."

Jonathan did as he was told -- not really knowing quite what to expect -- and the TV screen came to life. Tishy settled back on the sofa, while I watched quietly from the kitchen doorway.

"It's you -- here -- last night." said Jonathan, eventually. "With Matt."

"Phil was here too," I explained -- "He's holding the camera."

The film progressed from the first unfocused hesitant shots, with Tishy smiling into the lens, to the moment when she first exposed herself.

"Goodness," exclaimed Jonathan, "He was right -- you really did show them -- everything."

"Yes, everything," said Tishy, "And let them have a feel, too." At this she put her arm around Jonathan, and drew him too her, maternally. "You like that, don't you?" she added, ambiguously.

Jonathan didn't reply -- his eyes were glued to the TV. I noticed he'd finished his scotch -- so I collected the empty glasses, and sat down on the armchair. On screen, Matthew was now fondling Tishy's lovely tits. Jonathan looked very envious. He hissed little comments under his breath -- "Lucky bastard" was among the more repeatable.

"Are you enjoying that?" asked Tishy. Jonathan was now relaxed against her body, his face resting on her chest. He must have been able to feel her warmth through the thin blouse she was wearing. Tishy kissed the top of his head.

"Jesus -- yes -- you have such fantastic.... tits. I wish Matthew had let me come along -- just to watch."

"You don't have to just watch," said my wife, and undid a couple of buttons to make things easier for him. But he didn't take the hint -- he was too engrossed with the action on screen -- where Tishy was now stroking Matthew's erection, through his shorts.

"Your brother has a lovely dick," said Tishy, dreamily, watching herself suck it. And she slipped her hand between Jonathan's legs, and started to play with him. I was very turned on by now -- the combination of my wife performing on the screen with Matthew, while she stroked Jonathan, was too much.

"That's Phil," said Jonathan, when a long stiff prick came into view -- "And he's wanking -- he wants your fanny."

Tishy undid Jonathan's belt at this point, pulled down his zip, and drew out his own stiff little dick. "He's not the only one who's excited," she said. "Who do you like best, Matt or Phil?"

"Oh, Matt," said Jonathan, without hesitation -- "Phil is too big."

"I see..." said Tishy, looking at me with a raised eyebrow. And all the while gently teasing Jonathan's little dick between her fingers.

"He's got it in you!" said Jonathan, thrilled, as Phil's tight bum thrust back and forth on the screen. "And Matt -- he's coming." And at this Jonathan's own prick started to spurt -- onto my wife's blouse, and his own tee-shirt, and then dribbling down onto her hand.

"I'm so sorry," he said -- "I've gone and done it again!"

Tishy grinned, then brought her hand to her mouth, and sucked off the cum. Jonathan looked at her, anxiously. "Your cum tastes really nice," she said -- "Sweet."

Jonathan blushed. "You really don't mind?" he asked. Tishy on screen was now riding Phil, but Jonathan was no longer watching the TV. Rather his attention was taken by Tishy's fingers, undoing the remaining buttons on her blouse.

"No, of course not," she smiled -- "It means you'll last longer next time -- won't he Jim?" I nodded in assent.

"Next time?" asked Jonathan. The blouse was off her shoulders, revealing a lacy low cut bra. I thought it was lovely -- and I think Jonathan appreciated it too.

"I think you had better stay here with us tonight," my wife whispered in his ear. "Sleep in our bed -- with us. Would you like that? Matt and Phil never got to do that."

Jonathan looked very happy. I was curious -- this was something we'd never tried before. Tishy came over to me. I stood up, and she felt my erection through my trousers. "He's had a bit to drink -- and he's not really sure what's going on -- he just want's sex. Go on... please... it'll be fun." she whispered

Tishy sounded very matter of fact, not wanting to sound too eager. I nodded, not wanting to sound too enthusiastic either -- though my erection rather gave me away. To lie in bed naked with my wife and a boy would be great. Even better to watch his slim white body, and see his stiff little dick go inside her.

"I'll go upstairs and get ready for bed," I suggested -- "Bring him up shortly, when you're ready." As I started to climb the staircase I looked back to see Tishy bending over Jonathan, her knockers brushing against his face. He was looking up at her like she was an angel from heaven.

I didn't take long in the bathroom, and lay on the bed in my boxers waiting for my wife and her young man. I heard them climbing the stairs and expected one of them to come into the bedroom whilst the other used the bathroom.

But then I heard the shower turn on and Tishy say, "It's so hot and sticky this evening -- let's have a shower. Get your clothes off, honey." A minute later she walked into the bedroom. Her skirt had gone, and she was just in bra and panties.

"I'll have a shower too, Jim -- I'll just get a couple of towels." With that she walked out and re-entered the bathroom. I heard the unmistakable sound of someone urinating. The pictures in my head almost made my dick stiff. Most of the sounds were drowned out by the noise of running water, so I let my imagination run riot, stroking myself.

Twenty minutes later she led the boy back into the bedroom. They were both naked and Jonathan let himself be guided like he was helpless. His dick was limp and shrunken by the warm water, like a little white worm. I guessed he'd shot his load again.

Tishy, following my gaze, whispered "Don't worry -- he'll recover quickly." I smiled -- I wasn't worried at all. Though I did wonder just how quickly. My wife led Jonathan to the bed and suggested that he should lie down. "It's such a warm night -- no need to get under the covers" she explained.

She lay down too, so that Jonathan was in the middle, between us. He was strangely silent, and I wondered why -- what did go on in the bathroom? -- perhaps he was just tired? Or perhaps he was feeling anxious? -- or guilty? -- or in shock? -- it was hard to know for sure.

Tishy rested on one elbow facing Jonathan and ran her hand along the length of his body, brushing his soft little dick on every downward journey. She occasionally bent her head to lick and nibble his nipples and kiss his tummy. Then she reached over him and put her hand inside my boxers, to feel my erection. I moved a little nearer to him to help her, and our bodies touched.

"Take them off Jim," she said. I slipped them down while my wife held my prick. Then, very slowly, she pulled the foreskin right back over my knob, then released it. And again -- a slow wank. My fat dick stood proudly like a small tree stump.

Tishy leaned further across Jonathan, resting her massive tits on his chest. She kissed him on the lips, and with one hand he started to fondle her tits. And all the while he was watching the movement of her hand, wanking my stiff dick. I confess I was very turned on -- and happy. We'd never shared anything quite so intimate before. I noticed he wasn't quite so limp as he had been.

My wife then pulled a little on my prick to draw me against Jonathan. We were now all three cuddled up very close. His body was warm and very soft, like a girl's. She gently brushed my dick on the boy's hip. Jonathan, feeling the contact, jumped. But he quickly relaxed again. I relaxed too -- enjoying the unfamiliar feelings.

Letting go of me, my wife went back to stroking Jonathan. "You have a lovely body, Jonathan, firm and strong. Her fingers curl around his dick. It rose to the occasion. "You take such care of yourself -- your balls are so nice and smooth. I think Jim likes it too," she added, naughtily.

She then moved up the bed slightly so her tits were brushing his face. He began to lick and suck, gratefully, like a baby. "Aah, you like to suck, don't you Jonathan?" I think the question was rhetorical. She then eased back his foreskin, and began to wank him slowly, just as she had me.

"Did you like watching me play with my husband?" she asked. "I can almost touch both at the same time." She let her fingers trail across the boy's tummy until she felt my erection. Placing the palm of her hand on top it she pressed it against the boys' body, with a gentle rolling motion. "Does that feel nice?" she whispered. "Can you feel Jim's fat dick?"

Jonathan stopped sucking, but nodded, and didn't try to move away. His own dick was now very hard. "Would you like him to hold yours?" she whispered in Jonathan's ear.

"But I'm not a queer," Jonathan whimpered, as a last show of resistance.

"No one said you were darling," my wife reassured him. "But you can still enjoy looking and having people touch you. It's fine for men to admire each other -- just as it is for girls to kiss and touch."

She kissed him on the lips to stop further protest -- resistance was futile -- my wife was a lovely kisser. Moving close to his ear, she whispered, "We came up here to be naughty and give each other pleasure. No one else is going to know what we do." She then took hold of my hand, placing it on Jonathan's dick.

Tishy waited and watched while I felt his hardness in my hand, then again whispered in his ear. "There -- isn't that nice? Why don't you hold Jim's for him? I'd like to watch you play with each other -- just like you do in your Wank Club."

"How do you...?" began Jonathan, and then trailed off. "Is your husband... gay?" he asked.

"No, of course not, he likes girls. Girls with big titties. Just like you do, Jonathan." Then she whispered, "We'll just play with each other before you shag me... Give each other pleasure. That is -- if you want too?"

Jonathan's hand moved down to find my dick. He hesitated, then slowly stroked it for a few seconds. Then when it twitched he curled his fingers around it and gently moved the foreskin back and forth. This clearly wasn't his first time.

Tishy kissed him again. "There's a good boy. It's OK, no one will know. You like it, don't you?" Watching us gently wanking each other, my wife slipped her fingers between her legs and started to play with herself. We were all pretty contented, and for a while nobody said anything.

I have to admit it felt very good, wanking with Jonathan, while we both watched Tishy work her fingers in her pussy. It was like masturbating to porn -- only better -- because this was for real. And I could feel Jonathan's excitement in my hand, while he enjoyed mine -- and my wife got off to watching us both.

It was Tishy that was the first to break the spell. She whispered to Jonathan, "Jim really needs to come -- would you like to watch me suck him?" The boy nodded, and let go of me, and I moved up the bed so that my hard prick was near her open mouth.

She was right -- I was very turned on -- all the more so at the thought of Jonathan watching my wife get me off. She slipped her hand under my balls, gave them a quick feel, then put out her tongue, and licked up the drops of pre-cum oozing from my slit. "He's so close, Jonathan," she said.

"I can see that," he said, watching attentively. She then opened her mouth wide, and moved her lips over my fat purple knob, rubbing the underside with her tongue. I almost came there and then. Then she slid them down the shaft, until her nose was touching my tummy, then back again. "Wow, you can take it all," Jonathan said.

"Isn't it beautiful?" my wife asked. My dick twitched in appreciation, all wet with her saliva. "Tastes good, too," and she kissed Jonathan, tongue in mouth. Jonathan ran his tongue over his lips, never taking his eyes from my erection. "Try it," she added -- "I know you want to."

He looked at it, biting his lip. "It's so fat," he said, moving closer. "I'm not sure I can." It was true his mouth was smaller than Tishy's, and when his wet lips made contact with my purple helmet, I wasn't sure he'd be able to manage it.

But with a little bit of pressure, it popped inside. His lips were now tight round my shaft, and he worked quickly, his tongue snaking along the underside, with just ever so little suction. It was truly heavenly, and I could feel the tightening in my balls, and then the unstoppable pulsing as I pumped all my tension down his young throat.

I thought he might choke and pull away -- but he swallowed it all down, and then kept sucking even when I was almost spent. As I softened, he continued teasing me with his tongue, until eventually I slipped out and collapsed backwards onto the bed.

Tishy, who'd been watching the whole performance, frigging herself furiously, must have come too -- at least she looked very hot and flushed. She pulled him in for a kiss -- which turned into real snogging, my cum mixed with her saliva. His hands found her tits, and she stroked his little dick.

On eventually coming up for air, she said, to both of us, "That was lovely -- thank you." My proper English wife, again. I felt very happy -- I love pleasing her.

"No need to thank me," I replied, "It felt fantastic. This young man really knows how to suck a cock. I can see now why they call him BJ."

Jonathan looked pleased too, and blushed. "How did you learn to do that?" asked Tishy, curious.

"Matt taught me," said Jonathan simply. "But I really enjoy it too."

"Do you.... do that at the Wank Club?" asked Tishy.

"Sometimes...." said Jonathan, uneasily -- "Except when Adam is there -- he says it's only queers suck cock. I'm really glad you don't think so." Then he added, "Besides, I never like sucking Adam -- his dick is simply huge."

"That's very interesting..." said Tishy, grinning, and giving me a sly wink. "Will Adam come to the picnic?"

"I don't know -- possibly not, I think he works on a Friday." The conversation lapsed, and I, lying behind Jonathan, slid my hand over his hip and idly resumed stroking his dick. It was the least I could do. It was small and fragile -- hard and soft all at the same time.

Tishy was lying facing him, and he was soon sucking on her tits again. His slim little dick was as stiff as ever, even with my gentle stroking -- erect perhaps about the same length as mine, but not nearly so fat. She had her right leg across his. I could smell her arousal -- she loves having her nipples sucked, and Jonathan was a great sucker.

"Spread your legs, sweetheart," I said -- "This young lad deserves a special treat." She lifted her leg from his thigh, bent at the knee, so that her outer lips pulled apart. I briefly let go of his dick, and ran my fingers along her wet slit, slipping them briefly inside, then around the hood of her clit. She moaned appreciatively. She was ready.

My fingers wet with her juices, I went back to Jonathan's dick, sliding them along his hard shaft. Tishy understood what I was about, and shifted position so that I could rub the red shiny helmet of his dick between her lips, along her slippery folds.

Jonathan gasped, and instinctively thrust his hips forward, his dick going right up her. He was about to withdraw again, but she clasped his bum with her hand, and held him inside her. "Feels good, doesn't it?" she whispered in his ear. His sucking on her nipple became more frantic, and she kissed his forehead.

Gradually she released the pressure on his bottom, and he began to move back and forth. "That's it, fuck me..." she whispered. She brought her leg down, back across his thigh, to squeeze his dick more tightly in her cunt. But when he was on the edge of coming, she clasped his bum again to slow him down. "Not so fast, son," she whispered, "Just take your time, that's it..."

But she couldn't make him last forever, and after a few minutes of slow shagging, his bum tensed, and he started to release his cum inside her, in little jerks. She stroked his soft round bottom as he came, "There, there, there,..." and kissed him maternally.

We were all very tired now, and I think we must have dropped off to sleep. I awoke from my slumbers around four in the morning, and went to the bathroom for a pee. When I came back to bed, Jonathan was still curled up on his side, in my wife's arms, his face buried in her tits. I snuggled down behind him, put my arm across both of them protectively, and went back to sleep.

edinbedin
edinbedin
159 Followers