Playing College Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked my lips, my soaking pussy ached with excitement, and I pulled his dick into my mouth. I sucked slow at first, testing the waters as it were. I thought about everything I liked in a blowjob, and did my best to emulate it. Swirling my tongue around the head, flicking it rapidly from glans to tip while stroking the shaft with my hand. Marcus moaned gently, his toes curling in our shag carpet. I wrapped both hands around his big dick and had ample room for another. Stroking rhythmically with both hands, I sucked wetly at his cock. I let slobber build up, watched it run down his rod in a thick flow. I could almost see my reflection in the saliva-shined surface of his big black cock. I stroked it with both hands, slow and gentle with some slight twisting action. I used my own drool to lubricate his dick before I stuffed it back into my mouth. I went down low, taking it to the throat and gagging a little. Tears filled my eyes and I could feel myself edging on orgasm. It was the most incredible experience of my life up to that point, and tears were spilling down my cheeks but I couldn't tell if they were from gagging or from ecstasy.

I couldn't believe it, I had lived up to the tweets. I had become "Maximum Suckage". I took him in my mouth again, making sure to pre-game with a lot of spit, and pushed myself through the discomfort. I felt his hard cock slide down my throat, felt it twitch and throb inside me, and I knew happiness. I came up for air, and started to stroke him while licking gently at his balls when the door swung open and his semi-drunk friends stumbled back in.

"Oh shit!" the first one exclaimed, he was tall and round, with a shock of close-cropped, red hair.

"Mark man, we uh, didn't mean to interrupt anything, I just forgot my beer." He stammered, backing against the door frame.

I looked over my shoulder at him, a long strand of ropey drool running from my lips to Marcus' hard cock. I could see the bulge growing in the big guy's basketball shorts. Before I could assess the situation, he shut the door. I stood up, pulling off my shirt and throwing it in the corner of the room, behind my own bed.

"Good." I moaned, giving myself over entirely to the base impulses of my new body as I carefully stepped out of my pants and boxers before turning back to Marcus and bending over him, taking his cock in my hand again.

"I..." Marcus started, as I took his rod back in my mouth, slurping my slobber off him loudly before spitting it back on and stroking him again.

Marcus started to sit up, and I pushed him back down roughly.

"Not yet, I need this." I almost pleaded, stroking him in amazement of his size.

"I don't even know who you are..." He whispered.

"It doesn't matter. I just need to clear my head." I said, straddling him and grinding my wet pussy against his hard cock.

I guided him in slowly, and my whole body shook as he filled me. His incredible girth stretched me to fullness and sent waves of pleasure through my body. Just the feeling of him entering me caused me to tremble, and it was everything I could do to not scream out in pleasure. I rocked back and forth on him, and felt my pussy clench on Marcus' cock. My eyes went wide and I cried out, legs shaking violently. I had crested the peak, and I felt the most intense pleasure of my life as Marcus' big, black cock brought me to earth-shaking orgasm. I bounced on Marcus' cock, feeling it fill me and make me whole with its length and girth as I drove him deep into me again and again. Marcus rolled his head back and placed his big, heavy hands on my hips. I rode him to orgasm over and over again. The world growing more and more distant with each wave of unimaginable pleasure. I was in heaven. His cock was heaven. I leaned forward, pressing my breasts into him, and grabbed his right hand and pressed it against my ass.

"Slap it. Now." I breathed into his neck.

He obliged, as best he could manage, but it was underwhelming. A half-assed-ass-slap if you will.

"Like you fuckin' mean it, Marcus!" I moaned, grinding him deep inside me.

He tried again, and again, doing better each time.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck yes, goddamn!" I cried loudly, riding him like a crazy person.

Nothing could be better than this, I thought, and then I realized something could. I pushed through the weakness in my legs and got up.

"Don't come yet, I'm not done." I moaned, feeling a twinge of emptiness and regret as I felt his cock leave me.

I took him by the cock, and led him to my bed, before bending over it . He understood, running his hands up the inside of my legs and gently parting them.

"Oh God, oh wow..." he whispered, sliding that impossible monster into me at an angle that hit all the right places. I was unable to draw enough breath to scream despite how much I wanted to. He found his pace quickly, and I mewled into the sheets. Soon he was hammering at me, slamming that massive cock into me with a ferocity I'd never seen in him before. I shrieked and clawed at the sheets. He took control, and I loved it more than I could ever hope to explain. He took me. He used me. He fucked me like an animal, and I never wanted it to stop. He slapped my ass. He grabbed my hair and turned my head to the side. He wasted no time giving me every inch of him. It was a thousand times better than the best sex I'd ever had, but I didn't have time to wonder what that ment on a deeper level. He fucked me so hard and so fast that I went lightheaded. My breath caught, and I gasped for him to fuck me harder, deeper, more. He did as I asked, driving me over the edge into a mind-breaking orgasm that I thought I'd never recover from.

I felt like I was floating. I felt weightless, and detached from what was happening. I was tossed about on waves of ecstasy, my mind long-lost in pure bliss. as I rocked back down and felt the big guy's perfect cock hit my scream-spot again. I opened my mouth to scream, but no sound came out.

"Oh God. Oh, oh, oh..." I heard Marcus say, somewhere very far away, but I knew what it meant.

Marcus pulled away, and I lacked the capacity to beg him not to. With all my effort, I rolled onto my back and slid to the floor. My entire body was trembling and my mouth was hanging open. I couldn't hold a coherent thought. Marcus stepped in front of me, stroking his huge black meat slowly and breathing heavily. I looked up into his eyes and smiled, I'd seen his porn collection, I knew what he wanted. I took my hands, and fish-hooked my mouth, opening it as wide as possible and sticking out my tongue. Marcus delivered his big, thick load directly onto my upper lip, with the bulk of it running down into my mouth and coating my tongue. His cum tasted salty, but somehow also hot and sweet. I licked my lips clean of it and swallowed as much as I could, but I was keenly aware of a thick drip running down the corner of my mouth and falling like sticky raindrops on my perky breasts. I took his cock in my hands and sucked it clean, then I rubbed my face against it. He moaned gently, and I could see his legs shaking.

Marcus slid to the floor beside me, and draped an arm around me. I sat there quietly for a moment, feeling his warmth. Everything seemed so far away. Marcus stared at me with his big brown eyes. Finally it sank in.

"That was my... My first... You know, with an Asian gi-" He started.

"It was my first time, too." I whispered, blushing.

It wasn't really a lie, I had never had a cock inside me.

"You were incredible." I said, smiling.

"Really?" He asked, looking up at me, and smiling.

"Best I've ever had." I whispered, and it was true.

My head was clearing now, and I started to wonder if I'd ever be a man again.

"I'm Maxine." I said, realizing that deep down, I hoped not.

I had never felt this good, and I didn't want it to stop.

12