Bull Joins the Asian Sorority

Story Info
Dominant white male fucks Chi Alpha Delta babes at UCLA.
7.7k words
3.74
61k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why can no guys like us get to live with all the hot asian girls at the Chi Alpha Delta sorority? It is such a waste, they do nothing but study all day and night when clearly they are secretly gagging for white cock!"

Bull and Andrew was at the UCLA campus sitting on the grass in the sun in looking over to the other side.

Bull let out a loud wolf whistle "wheet whooo!" directed at some pretty asian girl walking by with her friends. One of them was taking a selfie as they walked by trying to angle the camera down to show as much of her perky tits as possible. Evelyn just blushed and continued on pretending to not have heard the mating call.

Evelyn had a cute round asian face, long straight black hair thin body wearing a tight black sweater over a white shirt and a pleated gray short skirt with a pair of white sneakers leaving her pretty legs naked. She was almost an exact copy of cute asian pornstar Evelyn Lin.

Bull continued looking at Evelyn as she walked away from him and up the main stairs into the university and got an brilliant and ruthless plan.

"You know what Andrew? No more. I know just how to change things and at the same time get as much asian pussy as we would ever want! "

Two weeks later, early in the morning.

Bull held a paper in his hand with the seal of the Dean of UCLA as he opened and entered the main door to the Chi Alpha Delta sorority house.

Greeting him was the same girl Evelyn he saw at campus two weeks earlier wearing a similar school girl outfit just some shades darker colors. Bull let his eyes slowly look over her body smiling, starting from the top with her long black hair down to her skirt. Evelyn blushed and tried to pull her skirt down a little to cover her knees more.

"Welcome Bull my name is Evelyn Lin and I am the vice president at the Chi Alpha Delta sorority here at UCLA which means I am responsible and provide for all new residence. Now we have been told by the Dean that we now have to accept male members and cannot filter based on ethnicity but I have to say that we will never-"

Bull raised his hand stopping Evelyn and pushed past her in the doorway and entered into the main hall of the old building.

It was still really early in the morning and the hall was busy with asian girls hurrying down the main stairway getting breakfast. They were young pretty students wearing casual morning tight yoga pants with white or black tops with no bra underneath just like he had planned. Their perky tits clearly visible bouncing as they walked downstairs.

He smiled wider taking in the sights. This would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

"Thank you babe Evelyn! I have to say that am very happy to see that you girls are already so... comfortable with a new boy in your house haha!"

Evelyn followed Bulls look to her braless friends chests blushing.

"Look we expected you in the afternoon not this early and I just found out like 10 minutes ago so I just had time to get dressed and didn't have time to warn the other girls here at the sorority."

"Well I couldn't wait to get to know all of my new sorority mates more intimately. So many pretty brown eyed girls you have here, I will have so much fun! I feel like the wolf just got invited to the sheep pen for a sleepover haha."

Bull rushed up to one pretty asian girl with long black hair up in a pony tail wearing just black leggings, pink bunny slippers and thin black top.

"Hey sorority bitch so nice to meet you! Kewaaii right?!" Bull imitated the Japanese word for cute.

He gave her a long hug pressing her cute confused face into his tall shoulder and felt her warm chest pressed against his. He let his hands stay just above her sexy ass and held her for a extra long time looking back at Evelyn behind him.

"Mm you smell nice, my name is Bull why don't you come to my room later. Bring a friend! My room is... hey Evelyn what room will be mine? I am sure it is the biggest one in the house! See you soon beautiful!"

He let the girl with ponytail go and gave her behind a long squeeze and spanking as she giggled and blushed scurrying into the nearby kitchen. In the hallway two hot girls had propped up their phone and was doing a short sexy dance for the app tiktok where they shook their butts to the camera and laughed.

Evelyn looked irritated and shocked at him.

"Look here Bull you are new here and we have managed to arrange with so short notice a room for you at the first floor at the back of the house. This way we want you to stay from the rest of the sorority and only enter and exit by the back entrance of the house to avoid contact with the rest of us."

"The back entrance? Really?"

Bull said no more as he followed behind Evelyn looking at her pretty ass in her skirt as she led him more inside the building.

They walked through some narrow hallways and soon arrived at the back end of the house where Evelyn took out a key and opened the door to a tiny room with a small window overlooking the backyard. The room just barely fitted a single bed and a small wardrobe. This was probably a storage room or something before that been rearranged to house the unwanted, only male and non-asian member of the sorority in a hurry.

Bull said nothing just closed the door behind him instead and sat down on the small bed. He had expected something like this and he knew just what to do next. He patted the bed beside him signaling to Evelyn to sit down. Evelyn probable hadn't thought about what to do next but since she hadn't arranged for any chairs she had no choice but to sit down next on the bed to the tall white boy alone in the room.

"Sit down Evelyn and tell me more about yourself, I want to know everything about you. I feel that behind that face you tried to hide behind of a good girl studying and talking about feminism is really a girl curious about boys and looking for someone to tell her what to do".

Evelyn sat down next to him giving him a smell of sweet perfume trying to but both her hands in her lap and push her short skirt down.

"Well yes Andrew I do enjoy more than study and I will do more but I am still only a freshman here at UCLA and right now I want to mostly focus on my studies to get good grades."

"Mostly? Do you ever do anything but study? Your major is probably something useless to society anyway like art or philosophy!

"No well my major is in asian history with a minor in women study and feminism. And now I know everything I need to know about how white men have unprovoked attacked countless defenceless cultures and subjugated their women."

"Waste of time and taxpayer money if you ask me. You don't even learn why people attack and claim what they want. Everyone does it because they can. The strongest will always get what he wants that is just how nature works my little asian. This is why I have invited myself to this sorority to take and fuck whatever I want and soon invite all my white friends to also sample this asian buffé you have here haha."

"Oh no please let us be we just want to study in peace and be left alone here, we don't want or need any boys here please..."

"But of course you do, all women are submissive and need a strong man to guide them, especially those like you of weaker cultures. Do you ever go out and let loose your cravings? When was the last time you danced for someone? When was the last time you even kissed a boy??"

Andrew moved closer sitting just next to Evelyn with one of his strong arms behind her. She was blushing and looking away.

"I haven't... I mean there has been no time, I just... maybe yes but I don't know..."

"You haven't ever?! You are still a virgin Evelyn! That is exciting. Well don't worry you won't be anymore after today I will help you with that for sure."

Andrew moved in for the first kiss and felt how Evelyn breathed out and relaxed. He felt her soft lips open a little as she invited him in and embraced him back.

"Come, show me your room instead. Let's leave this tiny closet".

Evelyn just nodded and they walked hand in hand out of the room to the back staircase and up to the fifth floor. They didn't meet many girls, just a few but they all did a double take as they saw the tall white boy holding hand with the cute asian girl walking together up the stairs.

Arriving at the fifth floor of the sorority they walked past many doors to the end of the hallway stopping outside a door with the number 516 and some cute stickers: Hello Kitty, ULCA rulez, Chi Alpha Delta 4 ever etc. Bull walked in and closed the door behind them going straight for the large bedroom and sat down again with Evelyn kissing her passionately while holding her head firmly.

Evelyn's lips were soft and she quickly relaxed in his arms going from intense kissing to slow smooching. It was a excellent moment now to continue to the next step in his plan of turning Evelyn into his personal cock-craving slut. But for this he needed some backup. Bull pulled out his smartphone starting sending messages to his friend Andrew between kisses.

Bull: 😘💦 (kissing-emoji) (wet-emoji) get over here we r rdy!

Bull:5th floor room 516. did u get the asian stripper?

Andrew: omw , yeah got Asa she's DTF and she was super happy about our plan to get some up-tight virgin sorority-bitch gagging on some huge white cock 😂👍🏻 (thumbs-up-emoji) (lauging-emoji)

Bull:😂👍🏻 (thumbs-up-emoji) (lauging-emoji)

That was great news. Asa was a hot asian stripper they sometimes hired for their bigger parties. She was smoking hot with a sexy butt, large tits and long straight black hair. She looked almost exactly like sexy asian pornstar Asa Akira.

Just a few minutes later Bull could hear the sorority-room door opening, closing and then someone locking it behind them. Evelyn looked confused at him.

"I just invited two friends over to see my new place. Just trust them like you trust me! Here is Andrew and Asa."

Evelyn's jaw dropped as Asa walked in on black 6 inch stiletto stripper heels wearing a small black leather jacket opened up revealing under a slutty red cocktail dress real tight ending just above her large tits and under her large asian behind. She was wearing a pair of large sunglasses and a really large leather handbag.

Andrew walked in with her a tall white athlete just wearing a pair of sweatpants and a UCLA basketball tank top showing of his massive muscular arms.

"Oh hi my name is Evelyn and this is my sorority room..."

"Hi girlfriend! My name is Asa, look how pretty you are let me give you a kiss!"

Asa and Andrew hugged Evelyn between them for a long time Asa sneaking in and kissing her cheek four or five times ending with a lesbian kiss on her mouth.

"Hello... Asa, do you study here at UCLA? I haven't heard about you or seen you at any of the asian associations activities we organize?"

"No I work as a dancer at club nearby called Sexy Yellow Temptations and you and your friends haven't heard of me because our visitors I dance for almost exclusively white frat boys or rich white business men."

"You work as a stripper? Oh I could never ever... I mean you are so brave that you have courage to let strange men see you naked? And get paid for that? Don't you feel embarrassed?"

"No I feel amazing!" Asa flirted with Bull and Andrew pulling her dress down flashing one of her tits and then bent forward letting them spank her while she danced and giggled.

"The attention you get from walking around in a tiny dress and high heels is empowering and it relaxes all the boys around us that know that we have accepted are right place as inferior sexobjects to men. It truly is... liberating"

Asa got in between Bull and Andrew and stroked the front of their pants.

"Oh I feel the boys here are ready to give us a great time Evelyn tonight but first we need to change from this preppy good student style you have now to your new style. Come with me Evelyn to your bathroom and help me freshen up. Me and Andrew brought a little dress for you to wear that I am sure the boys will love to see you in haha."

Asa took the shorter Evelyn by the hand and pulled her to the bathroom closing the door behind them. Evelyns place had a bathroom, a bedroom and medium living room with a sofa a table and a large TV. The large room probably a perk for having raised to the rank of Vice President of the sorority.

Andrew got out a PlayStation and a bottle of vodka from his bag, connected it to the TV and started playing some FIFA together with Bull.

After two matches on the console Asa and Evelyn entered holding hands again. Åsa had removed her jacket and was not just wearing the tiny red dress and her stripper heels.

Evelyn had completely changed her style now turned from preppy Asian student to slutty cockcraving slut.

She was wearing a tiny black summer dress held up with just a tiny string behind her neck leaving her shoulders naked and a deep cleavage between her boobs.Her long black hair now put in two pony tails and wearing more makeup than before.

The dress flared out and ended just under her ass making her showing of plenary of her pretty legs that went down to now wearing a pair of same hight black stripper heels that her new stripper friend was wearing.

On her right wrist was a large silver bracelet with the letters I (heart) WHITE COCK in bold letters.

Asa hugged Evelyn from behind then grabbed her waist and slowly spinned her around for the gaming boys in the sofa.

"Do you like what you see? And not only did I change her clothes we also did some trimming. Let's show them what we did Evelyn in the bathroom."

Evelyn blushed and slowly shook her head so Asa grabbed her dress and slowly lifted it up revealing a completely bald tight asian virgin pussy.

Asa sat down in the sofa next Andrew hugging him and putting her hand on his pants over his cock area that was bulging. Evelyn got the hint and sat down her hot body close next to Bull smelling of a sweet perfume.

Asa pulled down Andrews pants winking at Evelyn and pulled out a epic 10 inch cock thick and strong and started stroking it and then bending forward sucking on it with her bright red lips.

Evelyn failed at pretended not to look at her new friend giving a blowjob in her sofa. Bull moved her hand slowly to my groin meeting no resistance and then pulled my pants down letting Evelyn's small hand hold my 11 inch cock thick almost like a coke-can.

"Good Evelyn that feels good for me just keep stroking my cock ahh yes thank you".

Andrew took off his pants next to him and walked with Asa to the bedroom kissing her passionately. Soon there come the unmistakable sound of two people fucking from the other room and Asa was very vocal. "Ah yes god yes Andrew I love your white cock oh my god fuuuck med harder yes!!"

Bull got Evelyn's attention, put a finger to my mouth and then quietly opened the bedroom door letting Evelyn peak inside. Asa was riding Andrew on Evelyn's large bed slightly bent forward giving her a great view of the gigantic white cock going in and out of the asian pussy.

Evelyn's dress was easy to reach inside of and Bull could easily fondle the distracted girl, feeling her ass her body and stroking her nice tits while Evelyn watched the fucking in the bedroom. Bull could hear Evelyn's breathing getting heavier and her body reacting getting really horney.

He then suddenly knocked on the door, opened it and pushed Evelyn on to the bed on all four next to Asa still continuing fucking Andrew and laughing. Evelyn's dress slide up her waist leaving her sexy ass naked. Bull put the tip of his cock against her behind letting it tease up and down her pussy and ass.

Evelyn was moaning loudly now pushing her body instinctively back against his cock trying to get fucked. He kept teasing her for a while longer. Then he held her tightly and stopped his tip at her cute anus pushing against it a little. The virgin Evelyn moaned and whispered.

"Oh please more down I think oh oh you are wrong that is my... please fuck me please".

"Yes I will Evelyn but your talk about back entrance room for me before gave me the idea to take your anal virginity first, I know you will be my very good asian ass slut it is only fitting don't you agree?"

Evelyn just kept moaning and closed her eyes again so Bull slowly pushed himself inside her warm ass fucking her slowly. It wasn't really about pleasure yet that would come later, now it was only about power play. He spanked her playfully as Evelyn actually started moaning from getting assfucked.

"Oh my god god I can't believe I am doing this I am so naughty oh god your cock is in my ass oh oh OH!"

"You like being naughty don't you? It is a great feeling to break rules and expectations and I know just how to help you be even more naughty. Asa get her phone and record some video of us. I am sure you don't mind Evelyn." Bull also grabbed his sunglasses and cap from his backpack and put them on to cover his face as Asa paused fucking and grabbed a phone recording him smiling.

Bull fucked Evelyn's ass for a while and then pushed as far inside he could then pinning Evelyn between him and the bed grabbing her wrists and holding them against her back completely at his mercy.

"I think now is a good time discussing my stay here at this asian sorority house. I hope you don't mind my big white cock in your ass while we talk haha!"

"I will do anything for you Bull just oh you are so big just please continue fucking me I have never felt so amazing!"

"Of course I will and after that you as vice president of Chi Alpha Delta agree to login and change the house rules and dress code on your sorority webpage. After that we will arrange a nightly meeting where some of the most pretty sorority members will meet me and you to be trained in the new obedient submissive culture I will inspire here. We will call it the feminist-post-colonial-seminar are something silly like that. Those girls when I am finished with them will with you then initiate even more new members and that way we'll quickly spread the new culture in this house haha".

"And what oh please take your cock out of my ass sir just a little please oh thanks and and what culture is that sir?" Evelyn asked with a soft voice seemingly already guessing what it was.

"That all asian sexy girls belong and is inferior to only strong white men of course!"

Evelyn just moaned louder in response and tried to reach for her pussy rubbing it. Asa moved circled around them recording a closer view of Evelyns face and tits bouncing as she fucked.

"Oh you look just so horney. Do you want it in your pyssy now? Ready to lose your real virginity Evelyn?"

"Yes yes please yes stop fucking my ass and give it to me I am ready now!"

"Haha okay".

Bull nodded to Andrew then pulled Evelyn back up towards him so that she was on her knees in the bed facing away from him with his cock still in her ass. Andrew moved up in front of Evelyn and put his cock at the entrance to her horney pussy. She was now between the two tall white boys.

"Wha...? But, I thought? Oh my god..."

"Not how you imagined your first time? Video-recorded with two cocks same time fucking you? Well I am sure you will love it!"

Andrew pushed inside of Evelyn taking her final virginity and they soon synchronize the two white boys their movements perfectly giving the young asian girl between them a superb fucking.

"Oh oh oh my god oh oh so good oh thank you oh my GOD!" Evelyn kept screaming out her pleasure. Asa kept recording.

Evelyn was a great fuck real eager to please them and Asa helped too. At some point they even let Evelyn hold her own phone taking selfies of herself while getting double fucked.

The two asian girls and two white men continued fucking and pausing for another hour filling Evelyn's room with the smell of sex.

Asa sent all the videos and photos from Evelyn's phone to his before kissing goodbye the smiling and exhausted Evelyn.