Playing Daddy Pt. 04

Story Info
The end of this particular story.
4.7k words
4.64
6.9k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimjonk
Jimjonk
241 Followers

Playing daddy pt.4

They were plotting something, I felt it in my bones! Elaine had been with us for three days and in that time she and Rachel had been almost glued at the hips. I couldn't blame them for that, Elaine seemed to have fitted very well into Paul and Angela's household, getting on incredibly well with little Rebecca, and finding favour with Paul and Angela as well.

Rachel and Elaine had been having free run of my house as well as Paul's, and they were frequently in and out of my spare bedroom come dungeon. Whenever I walked in on them their voices fell either silent or very quiet, I was getting very suspicious, especially given Rachel's last little secret from me, when she had pegged me online.

The weekend was fast approaching, and I received a visit from Paul. In essence, he offered me the use of his weekend cabin if I'd like to take the two girls away for the weekend; or, he would take Angela and Rebecca to the cabin, leaving me and the girls to enjoy our privacy at home.

Ordinarily I would have jumped at the chance to go to the cabin, I hadn't seen it, but Rachel swore it was superb. But I thought I'd better check with Rachel first, what Paul didn't know was that Rachel was almost certainly planning to put on a cam show that weekend, and I wasn't sure about the internet facilities at the cabin.

I was right to check, there was no internet at the cabin, at least not of a quality that would allow camming, and yes Rachel fully intended to make the most of her parents and daughter being away.

Paul and Angela picked little Rebecca up from school that Friday afternoon and headed off to the cabin, leaving me alone with Rachel and Elaine for the first time since Elaine had arrived. It was a beautiful warm evening, just the sort of evening for lazing around the pool. We made the most of it, or rather the girls made the most of it. They swam and sunned themselves at my pool while I prepared us some food. The girls were naked, but I was wearing a grilling apron over a pair of shorts, and my small mask. Rachel's laptop computer was carefully placed on a small table and she was logged on to the camming website.

Both girls were chatting in a very animated manner with the online viewers, I was inside checking on my own computer to see if my yard was identifiable and check the view. The loungers were very clear, you could see the grilling station and pool behind them, but I thought the scene was pretty anonymous, it was all good. I watched the girls take turns at swimming and then chatting to the viewers, they looked great together, and Elaine's Scottish accent seemed to be drawing a lot of favourable attention. Rachel's 'dad' and 'daddy' got a few mentions in the conversation, where was I? Was I around?

It was time to put in an appearance. I took the tray of food and walked outside. When they saw me approaching both girls waved and Rachel called out "Hi dad..dy" it was her way of deliberately misleading her audience into thinking it was her real father approaching. Elaine also said "hi!"

"Hello girls, taking in the sun?" I laughed, and decided to give them an opening. "Who wants a piece of meat?"

Rachel, as usual was quick on the uptake.

"Oooh daddy, that depends on what sort of meat you had in mind, personally I prefer the one in your shorts!"

"Really, and what about you shortbread, what do you prefer?"

"I'm with daddy's girl, that's my favourite as well!"

"Well, you'd better decide on who gets it then, why not play spin the wheel and let your online friends decide."

I moved away and tended to the grill. I could hear a lot of giggling going on but I deliberately stayed away from the girls while they chatted and played together. I didn't want to actually start grilling until later, until we were offline.

After about twenty minutes or so the girls started shouting and waved me over. I took off my apron and walked over, I had a fair idea what was coming, just not exactly how, or who was going to start it. As I approached I could see that the screen on the laptop computer was angled downwards, and on the table in front of the computer was a bottle laid on it's side.

"Daddy, the wheel isn't working, so we set a target and the target has been bettered, so you get to spin the bottle, whoever it points to, gets first taste of the sausage!" They both started laughing and clapping and crying "spin, spin, spin!"

I reached forwards and spun the bottle. The first spin was ineffective, the bottle pointed off to the side of the computer. The second spin was better, it pointed straight at Elaine.

As Rachel straightened the computer back up, Elaine wasted no time in un -fastening my shorts and pulling out my semi hard penis. She looked over to the camera lens on the computer, winked, and then took me into her mouth. She sucked hard, and took me deeper and deeper, all the way in. I was starting to grow erect, my penis swelling inside her hot mouth as she moved her head backwards and forwards. In a very short time I was big enough and hard enough that I was hitting the back of Elaine's throat, then sliding past and down. She didn't stop, not even when Rachel joined her by putting her head down and licking my scrotum, then sucking my testicles one at a time into her own mouth. The 'ping ping' of tips was noticeable coming from the computer, but I had other things on my mind.

It still amazed me that I had reached this point in my life, that I had two young ladies giving me oral sex, both at the same time and both in front of an audience. That fact alone was sufficient to give me the kind of erection that I had achieved back in my late teens, and I was determined to make the most of it. Looking over to Rachel's laptop computer I could see the image of myself, being fully taken care of by my two beauties, my head was well off the top of the image so I decided to up the tempo a little.

I took hold of Elaine's head and rather than allow her to deep throat me, I started deep throat fucking her. I was careful not to choke her, but I did hold myself deep in her until she made gagging sounds, all three of us knew the effect of this would be to intensify the ping ping ping of incoming tip notifications. I don't really understand the reason for this, it was just a fact, so like every other broadcaster, we played on it. Rachel also played to the audience by talking to me, "Yes, that's it daddy, right down her throat daddy!" This was interspersed with questions such as "When can it be my turn dad...dy?" Always playing on the dad and daughter theme!

Along with the tips came suggestions and questions, most of the questions being related to our actual relationship. Rachel and I were both used to that, she constantly replied saying that she would be banned if she answered that question! Suggestions were different. I couldn't read the text, but both Rachel and Elaine obviously could, because Elaine gently nodded her head when Rachel suddenly asked if she wanted to accept five hundred tokens for that? She didn't say what 'that' was, so Elaine must have been able to read the text as well. I soon found out what the suggestion had been.

"Pull out daddy, let us get into position!"

I did as I was asked and Rachel laid on her back, Elaine climbed over her until they were in the 69 position.

"Put it in her daddy!"

Elaine's head went down to Rachel's pussy and Rachel's head came up to Elaine's as I slid my cock into Elaine's soaking vagina. As I fucked my young Scottish playmate I felt my cock sliding over Rachel's tongue as she licked both my cock and Elaine's vagina as we coupled above her face.

We started playing a sort of game, I'd penetrate Elaine very deeply about six times and then pull out to allow Rachel to reach up and mouth Elaine's sex, licking and sucking, making Elaine squeal as she did so. We kept this up until several viewers apparently demanded we swap around.

With a little bit of shuffling around we rearranged ourselves so that I was now penetrating Rachel as she knelt above Elaine, once again pulling out every so often to allow Elaine to reach up and 'eat' Rachel's sex.

I honestly couldn't believe that all this was happening to me, and the fact that it was caused me to very quickly reach a crescendo. When I cried that I was about to 'cum' the girls very neatly turned themselves towards me and opened their mouths. I exploded, spraying both their upturned faces with streams of white sticky fluid which they both eagerly swallowed and then proceeded to lick off of each other's faces before taking turns at licking and sucking my slowly deflating cock.

It was time to end the broadcast as far as I was concerned so I backed up out of sight of the camera while the girls said their goodbyes. It took them longer than I thought it might, but I left them to it.

After we had eaten and had a drink we splashed around in the pool for a while, the picture of normal healthy happy people enjoying a relaxing evening. The only thing that might have been remarked upon was our nakedness, but I'm sure we were not the only skinny-dippers that hot evening.

It was probably the alcohol combined with the memory of the earlier broadcast that brought my two young ladies to me later that evening with the request that Elaine be given a taste of spanking. It was something that I personally wasn't really happy about, but she had got it into her head that it was all really rather 'put on', that I didn't really hurt Rachel when I spanked or otherwise punished her. Both Rachel and Elaine herself were determined to prove the truth of it. They had agreed to video the whole operation, and to then put it on the website as a pay to view item, not downloadable content. They both demanded that I give Elaine a good hard spanking, but I made her agree to having a safety net, a safe word, which if uttered would end the session instantly. Elaine rather reluctantly agreed.

We set a scenario, daddy's girl had caught her friend smoking, strictly against all our rules! With the cameras running Rachel brought Elaine before me in the dungeon and made the accusation. Elaine confessed and rather than be sent home agreed to a firm spanking. She quite demurely pulled off her shorts and panties and placed herself over my lap.

On the very first smack Elaine gave a loud yelp! After a few more she quietened down and just made little mewling noises as she was obviously enjoying the experience. I increased both the speed and harshness of the blows to Elaine's buttocks, apparently much to her enjoyment! Her backside was now positively glowing with heat, and I was sure she was getting wet. When I asked if she had had enough she more or less gasped out "No!"

Still laid across my lap she gave a little laugh and said that as far as she was concerned we had only just got started! We (or rather Rachel!) could edit the sound later so we weren't bothered over much by the conversation which was fortunate because Elaine talked to us both using our names as she demanded that we both increase the punishment and make the resulting video worth paying for!

That was like a red rag to a bull as far as Rachel was concerned, she picked up a leather strap and laid it quickly and very firmly across her friend's backside about six times. Elaine's reaction was to laugh and shout "More!"

As I sat and watched, Rachel pulled Elaine from my lap and led her the few steps to the Saint Andrew's cross and after helping her take off the top and bra that she was still wearing fastened her hands and feet to the cross. What followed was a full on punishment session as I spanked her red hot behind and Rachel joined in, first with a belt and then a cane. Elaine was loving it! To top off the session Rachel put on a pegging harness and fitted the biggest dildo to it that we had that would fit.

We released Elaine's hands and bent her over the crossbar, fastening her hands to the lower portion of the other side of the cross.

The fact that Elaine could not shout out her safe word with my penis down her throat didn't stop Rachel from hammering into both her vagina and her ass!

That was quite a session, and we were lucky that Elaine wasn't marked with the beating she took. But she said she had loved every minute, after the first few blows she claimed she hardly felt it and only after we had stopped did she really feel any pain.

Saturday afternoon we were out in my pool, the weather was hot and we were just lazily swimming around and chatting when we were interrupted by hearing Rebecca's voice coming from Paul's yard. We were naked and had no chance of getting to the house before she would probably see us so we went to the side of the pool nearest to the gate and stayed low in the water. We needn't have worried, Rebecca stopped at the open gate and just shouted. "We had to come home 'cos the electricity went off! "

A second voice sounded, Angela calling for Rebecca to come get the ice cream that she'd been asking for. Rebecca turned and ran towards the house. That was close, and as the three of us breathed a sigh of relief Paul came through the gate and explained what had happened. I had to quietly laugh at Elaine's expression as Rachel nonchalantly climbed out of the pool and went over and kissed her dad 'hello'. Paul suggested that we all get our swimming costumes and come to his larger pool and we could grill some food and have a family fun day.

As Paul turned away and went back towards his house Elaine and I climbed out of the pool as she said to Rachel "I can't believe you got out and let your dad see you naked! I'd die if my dad saw me like that!". Rachel laughed. "We skinny dip all the time, not Becky, but the four of us do it fairly regularly, it's no big thing."

"Wow!" Was Elaine's only comment to that.

We went into my house and I found a pair of swimming shorts while the girls donned bathrobes to go over to Paul's house where their clothes were. We all enjoyed the afternoon together, swimming, lazing around, and eating the food that Paul insisted on grilling. The three girls spent most of the time in the pool and we stayed out quite late, until it was past time to get young Rebecca into bed. Once she had been settled down and was reported to be asleep we broke out the wine.

It really didn't take long before Rachel was back in the pool, minus her bikini and demanding that the rest of us join her. Having had a couple glasses of wine, Elaine was the second to obey, after Angela. Paul and I followed suit. Rachel had managed to whisper to me earlier that Angela had told her that she thought we should limit our activities to just skinny dipping, our other activities should be kept to ourselves.

I couldn't help but notice how much attention Paul was paying to Elaine, and I saw that Rachel and Angela had observed the same. "I've told him it's strictly 'hands off'." Angela whispered in my ear as she surreptitiously gave my balls a squeeze as we stood together watching the others playing around. "He can have all the sex he wants as long as we keep it in the family, at least for now anyway, I don't mind him straying in Rachel's direction, but that's as far as it goes."

I was a bit surprised at hearing that from her, after all, she herself was 'straying' in my direction, with Paul's full approval, and I wasn't family. "But does Elaine know that? She's very vigorous when she gets going and a girl her age has her needs!"

Angela started to laugh, "are you saying that you can't keep up with those two?"

My turn to laugh. But maybe she was right, I was older than both those girl's parents, how long could I keep servicing them both? But there again, Elaine wouldn't be here with us for very much longer and what Angela didn't know was just how much those two girls enjoyed each other, without my inclusion!

The following morning Paul came over and told me that the holiday park had rung him to say that the power had been restored to the cabin and that he had suggested that Rachel take a couple of days off and take Elaine and myself up there if I liked the idea. I thought that sounded like a great idea so an hour or so later the three of us set off.

Sex in a hot tub was even better than I had anticipated, especially when there are two younger ladies being extremely wild and willing!

The cabin was exactly as I had expected it to be, nothing if not luxurious. It was built of logs, but that was the only concession to wild in the woods. The interior was pure luxury, and the steaming hot tub out on the deck made it a pure dream.

The Wi-Fi at the cabin was useable but not good enough for streaming so my young playmates decided to shoot some footage for later use.

I left the girls to make their preparations and had a wander around the park. There were several other cabins within a short distance, but each was cleverly positioned so that privacy was maintained. It was an idyllic situation, full amenities, yet with that feeling of being in a wilderness of forest. I was tempted to enquire as to the possibility of acquiring a cabin of my own, but then remembered Paul once mentioning the costs involved. No, I'd just have to make the most of the current opportunity to use Paul's.

That thought brought me back to the realisation that I had two young ladies waiting for me! Making my way quickly back to the cabin I found my two young playmates had gotten into the hot tub and were busily engaged in giving each other oral sex. I went inside and had a quick shower before joining the girls in the tub. Giving two young beauties oral sex as they took turns lifting themselves high enough out of the water for me to get at them completely wiped from my mind the fact that I wasn't wearing any mask, and that strategically placed on a bench in the corner was Rachel's high definition video camera.

Soon it was my turn to lift myself up so that I was semi floating on the top of the bubbling water of the tub and offer myself to the rather eager mouths of Rachel and Elaine. They took turns at deep throating my ever hardening cock as the three of us let go of any and all inhibitions that we may have had.

Exactly how Elaine managed to climb up onto me and spear herself on my erection I don't know, but she did, although Rachel did support me under my backside as she did so. Next it was the turn of Rachel herself to stand up and lean on the side of the tub as I took her from behind. I was as hard as I'd ever been and slipped into her deeply as she encouraged me to fuck her. As I fucked Rachel, Elaine lifted herself up onto the edge of the tub and began ramming her fingers into herself.

The whole scenario was too much for me and within moments I was on the verge of shooting my streams into Rachel who told me to hold onto it. I pulled out, tightly holding onto myself as both girls positioned themselves so that when I relaxed my hold I shot my cum over both their open mouths.

I was done, the sex and the heat of the hot tub had wiped me out. Making my way into the cabin I noticed the camera for the first time, I hadn't taken any notice previously, but suddenly realised that not only was it there, it was turned on and had been recording. I was in a quandary, I knew that what the camera had recorded would be very hot and sale worthy on the website, but I had not been wearing my customary mask!

It really wasn't a subject to discuss while we were enjoying ourselves so much so I left it alone. Over the next two days we repeated our time in the hot tub a couple of times, each time with that camera recording from the corner, or other vantage point that Rachel decided upon, I never did put my mask back on.

Back home and things needed to get back to some sort of normality. Elaine only had a few more days before she was to fly home, so we made the most of them.

My two sexy young playmates had a plan, They wanted our last live broadcast to go with a bang. They set It up, I had nothing to do with it, I was just told to turn up in my small mask.

Jimjonk
Jimjonk
241 Followers
12