Playing Daddy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They started the broadcast together, chatting with the rooms guests, kissing a little at first and slowly progressing to more intimate touching and finally sixty-nineing, eating each other with wild abandon. For this broadcast they had set no goals, no clocks, and ignored the token counter.

Enter stage right, me.

They quickly lifted off of each other and focussed on my raging erection. Rachel deep throated me as Elaine took my balls into her mouth. No words were spoken, none were needed, this was a show, a way to say farewell to Elaine in the way she wanted.

Pushing the girls away before I risked drenching them both in my cum, I took a couple of deep breaths before pushing Elaine onto her back, where she lifted and separated her knees, offering herself to me.

I took up her offer and slowly rubbed my engorged cock head up and down her soaking slit. Our eyes were locked on each other's as I pushed into her velvety smooth passage. I began to slowly fuck my little playmate and had only moved on and out of her perhaps a dozen times when I felt, rather than saw, her hand come down her body, under her right buttock and to her little star shaped rear entrance.

I knew what she was going to do without doubt, and I was proved correct as a couple of her fingers started working their way into her rear passage. She pulled them out, rammed them into her cunt below my cock and then re-inserted them deeply into her ass.

I could feel her fingers as I hammered down into her, the feeling was incredible.

Off camera, Rachel had been watching as she affixed her strap-on, ready to take over when I was done. It came as a surprise when she climbed on the bed behind me. I felt her part the cheeks of my arse and smear a large dollop of lube on my ass-hole before pushing several fingers into me.

She worked her fingers in me as I fucked her friend, then, in a move I had not come expecting, she pushed the strap-on mounted dildo deep inside me.

Later, as we sat and watched the playback of our broadcast, I marvelled at the scene. A late middle aged man (yeah, I decided that I looked younger than my years) was hammering his hard cock down into a girl young enough to be his daughter (granddaughter?), while another totally young and beautiful girl fucked him in the arse. Watching it made me so hard that I was cumming even as my young playmates noticed and took care of the situation in the time honoured fashion!

It was quite a tearful farewell between Rachel and Elaine, we'd had a good time together and of course there were promises of future visits, though who would visit who was very much yet to be decided.

Elaine had been gone about a week before Rachel brought up the subject of the video footage from the cabin. We watched it together, and Rachel suggested some editing, but one thing was eminently clear, we could use virtually non of it if I didn't allow my face to be shown. I'd been thinking about that ever since we got back from the cabin. Rachel's face had been partly obscured by her hairstyle until she started getting in the pool, after that it had been pointless. Elaine had never even attempted hiding her face. So what was I to do? VPNs had opened up the camming world to anyone who had the sense to get one, there was no hiding behind geographic blocks any more, even though we still did so. Then it hit me, 'What the hell!' I didn't have an employer to worry about, we were over age, and even Rachel didn't need to worry about her parents, Angela would probably suggest she join in!

I decided to publish and be damned! Rachel put the videos up on the site as pay per view and for the next few weeks they drew a lot of attention, and a fair amount of money. We pulled them after a month, they'd served their purpose.

**************************************

It was the height of summer, temperatures were soaring and even at midnight it was still 70°. Skinny dipping had become the norm after Rebecca had gone to bed, although she had caught us once or twice due to being unable to sleep due to the heat. She didn't actually seem to notice. Although we now frequently went around the pool naked, sex was restricted to our respective partners, yes Rachel and I did have sex around the pool and so did Paul and Angela, but we didn't swap as such. There was the occasional bit of 'touchy-feely', but that's as far as it ever went.

Rachel and I had kept up the camming, we had many devout followers, and the money pot kept growing. I wore a mask when playing the punishment role, but more or less abandoned it the rest of the time. We had made a few charitable donations and put a tidy sum away for Rebecca, when we decided to use the remainder and future amounts to pay for us to go on vacation together. I'd always wanted to see the great barrier reef, so that's where the three of us went, Rachel, me, and Rebecca. We had a fantastic time, and came home as a family, man, wife, and child. Our marriage didn't surprise anyone. I suppose one slight fly in the ointment was the fact that little Rebecca still thought of Rachel as being her older sister. The illusion that Angela was her mum would have to stay in place for some time yet, but that was a bridge we would cross when the time was right.

We had a second vacation a month after getting back from Australia. On this vacation, or honeymoon as everyone insisted on calling it, we went to the Maldive islands. We were still a party of three, Rachel and I were met there by Elaine whom we had paid to join us. We had a lot of fun planned, and lots and lots of filming to do!

12