Playing Dirty Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds great, I'm looking forward to meeting him. Have a safe trip, and we'll see you tomorrow."

After I'd put down my phone, I said to Jon, "Did you hear that? Your sister's coming home early, so all this has to stop."

Grinning up at me, he shook his head, looking down between us. When I took a look between his legs, I couldn't believe that the little monster was already hard as a freaking brick.

"We've still got nearly two full days till she gets here, Serena. So, I'm thinking we should just enjoy each other for as long as we can," he said with a devilish glint in his eye, as he began to slide his hand up my thigh, obviously ready for round three.

Though, I'd thought, up until now, that was exactly what we'd been doing, since we'd pretty much been going at it non-stop since the day he first got here.

But somehow, the little devil got his way, and took me missionary style, with my knees pressed up to my chest so he could get in nice in deep. Once he rode us both into another mind-numbing orgasm, I managed to convince him that we had to rejoin civilization, and start tidying up, before his sister showed up, and caught us going at it like cats in heat.

After we'd cleaned up and showered, we worked together to tidy up the apartment, and did our best to de-sexify it before their arrival. No way did I want Anne or her new man to come across any crotchless panties, sex toys or blindfolds that I'd have to try and explain away, with something feeble like; 'You probably just never noticed, but I've always been pretty kinky."

Just in a pair of silky pink boy shorts and a tank top, with my long blonde hair tucked up in a messy bun, I was busy vacuuming the living room, looking under and behind every single stick of furniture for anything that shouldn't be there. Things like; the half-eaten edible panties and pink fuzzy handcuffs I discovered, that I remember having loads of fun with, when suddenly Jon made me jump. When out of nowhere, he came up behind me and pressed a kiss to the back of my neck. Wrapping his arms around me from behind, he murmured against my ear, "Let me tell her about us, okay?"

Just the thought of that conversation had my eyes flaring in panic, as I imagined how he'd explain what the two of us had been up to. Knowing Jon, probably something like, "Hey sis, welcome home. Just thought you'd want to know that your roommate Serena and I are fuckbuddies now. So, how did you enjoy your time in England?"

After we'd gotten dressed, and thought we looked okay, and hopefully not too guilty, I just hoped we hadn't missed anything. Then we both stood and watched anxiously, as Anne turned the lock on the door and walked in smiling with her man.

As she introduced us, I swear I could actually see stars in her eyes, she just looked so smitten, gazing up at him adoringly, giving his arm an affectionate little squeeze.

What really struck me as odd though, was the fact that her new man Marshall, had to be old enough to be her father. From what I could tell, he had to be at least thirty years older than she was. His hair was so gray, it was almost completely white. In fact, the more I looked back and forth between them, I thought he looked almost old enough to be her grandfather, never mind her father.

I took a look over at Jon, and I could see him smirking at the irony of us being afraid to confess that we'd grown close in the time he'd been here. Especially since I was only about ten years older than he was. Which obviously, was a helluva lot less than the difference between his sister and her new beau.

Here I was feeling like a cradle robber, while his twenty-nine-year-old sister had been happily getting it on with a man who looked old enough to be retired and probably collecting a pension.

Not that I was judging, because they really did look happy. But Jon and I were happy, too. Which made me wonder why it was fine for an older guy to hook up with someone young enough to be his daughter, but it wasn't okay for a slightly older woman like me, to be getting it on with a kid not quite out of his teens.

Okay. Even to my own ears, now that I thought about it, it did seem a little pervy to be hooking up with someone so young. But despite his age, Jon was hardly a kid. He was smart enough to be heading off to law school in a few weeks. And of course, he was really funny and so damn good in bed, it was like he'd invented the concept of making love.

Just then he leaned in, pressed his lips against my ear and murmured, "Let's just do it, and tell her that we're in love."

Yeah, easy for him. He'd be blame free, and it would all be on me. I'd be the one accused of being the pervert, who had hooked up with her little brother while she was away working, when I was only supposed to be showing him around town.

Still, when I looked up into the hopeful look in his big green eyes, I was so tempted just to go ahead, spill my guts, get it over with and tell her. Well, maybe not about everything, especially not the kinkier stuff we'd been up to. But at least I could confess that he was right, and that we were actually in love...

12