Playing Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, both nurses started suckling my nipples and fondling my breasts. The had to lean over across my thighs a tad in order to put their mouths on my tits and that caused their own short, tight skirts to slide up showing the tops of their stockings and the bottom portion of their panties.

What a cute sight that made, I thought. I couldn't help but slide my hands down their backs until I was cupping their sweet buns.

"Yessssss!" Dr. Williams hissed into my ear as soon as my trembling hands touched the nurses' soft ass cheeks. Her arms still wrapped around me, she gave me a hard, encouraging squeeze. As her tongue licked at my earlobe, she brought her hands up to fondle my breasts again, even as her nurses continued to suck my nipples. Three pairs of hands swarmed wantonly over my breasts.

Then the two nurses each placed a hand on one of my legs and caressed my thighs as they continued sucking on my nipples. Their skilful, tantalizing hands crawled up my skirt to electrify my inner thighs as I fondled their butts more brazonly now.

But before they could reach the source of my wetness, and my torment, Dr. Williams broke off the action. "I think we better go ahead and give Mrs. Burns her vaginal exam now."

They made me stand up off the stool, and while Dr. Williams kissed me and fondled my breasts, the two nurses slid my skirt down my legs fondling and kissing my legs as they did so. Then they ran their hands all over my panties fondling my butt and cupping my drenched crotch. My panties were so wet by now I no longer cared whether they knew or not. Then the redhead squatted down before me and slowly pulled my panties down while blowing her hot breath on my crotch. The brunette squatted down behind me to help her partner slide my panties down my legs while blowing hot air all over my ass.

They laid me back down on the examining table so my butt was right on the edge of the table, and placed my ankles in stirrups which held my legs up and splilt wide apart. This afforded the good doctor maximum access to my cunt. Dr. Williams stood between my splayed legs and smiled down upon me. She began rubbing my pussy with her hands and asking me how it felt. When all I could do was moan my pleasure she bent over and began exploring my vagina with her tongue. She stuck her tongue way deep inside and then swirled it around and around and around until my head was spinning and my body began thrashing in mini-orgasms.

While Dr. Williams examined my cunt with her lips and tongue, her two nurses continued to kiss me and suck my tits. After awhile they traded places so each of the nurses got a turn between my legs. Meanwhile, Dr. Williams stood beside the examining table, and bent over to kiss me on the lips again with that cosmo mouth of hers while her body squirmed in her tight smock.

Then Dr. Williams climbed up on the examining table and straddled my face. Somehow she had divested herself of her soaked pink panties and now I could look right up into her blonde-framed cunt--her cunt bracketed by her hips and ass. Then she slowly lowered herself over my mouth.

At no time in my life have I ever had desires for members of my own sex, but now, suddenly I found my own head eagerly raising up off the examining table to meet her, accept her. My tongue shot out of my lips and rocketed for her approaching slit. Then, to my surprise, I reached up grabbed her ass and pulled her crotch into my face almost violently. And, there I was, the perfectly straight housewife with two kids licking cunt like a starved kitten at a bowl of milk.

She squated herself down the rest of the way so her steaming, sloppy pussy came to rest firmly on my face. I ate her out like a pro, sucking and slurping and licking. I sucked on her engorged clit, I stuck my tongue deep up inside of her and swirled it around like she had done me, and I clamped my whole mouth over her cunt and just sucked like mad.

Dr. Williams rocked on me, rubbing her cunt into my face. She smeared the smell and wetness of her all over my face intoxicating me further, sending me to new heights. My own body bucked like a stallion, my ankle stirrups snapped in rhythm.

Dr. Williams was sitting on my face, each of my tits was being sucked greedily by a pair of mouths, and my pussy was being licked by yet another. I was so hot and wild with lust I didn't have any idea who was doing what, and I didn't care it all felt so fucking good. I did not even notice the extra mouth--I was beyond caring since my whole soul was caught up in this sexual otherworld of Nirvana. I was near. My body thrashed like a fish out of water, I humped my cunt into the mouth sucking it, the owner of the mouth played with my butt.

As the two nurses sucked my tits, I slipped my hands up their skirts to finger their pussies--and enjoyed Dr. Williams rocking herself on my face. But when Dr. Williams' rocking on my face became too spastic, I had to withdraw my hands from the nurses cunts to grasp Dr. Williams by the hips and hold her down to me. I knew she was as ready to cum as I was, and my firm hands were needed to help guide her, so my tongue and lips could find just the right spot to lick and suck. Her body convulsed and the shock waves from her cunt powered my own building orgasm.

"Godfuckyesssssss!" She moaned.

"Ngghghghgghgh!" I moaned, the sounds muffled by her pussy.

Shuddering and trembling, we both came at the same time.

Only then, after we had both shivered our last shivers, did it dawn on me. Dr. Williams on my face. Each of the nurses on one of my tits. Then who was eating my cunt out?

Dr. Williams stood up off my face and jumped back down to the floor. And, I raised up to see who it was who was still planting gentle, loving kisses on my just spent pussy.

A familiar smiling face raised up from my smoldering crotch.

"Sally!" I gasped.

"Mary," Sally said, "I've been wanting to eat you out ever since we first met. I arranged this with Dr. Williams so I could watch from the closet. But I got so hot watching you guys I couldn't stand it anymore, so I joined in. I hope you didn't mind."

"An hour ago I would have been shocked. But now, after all this, all I can say is I loved every bit of it."

With that Sally pulled herself up on top of me, kissed my mouth with such urgency I thought the world was going to end. She had already taken all her clothes off, and her erect nipples rubbed against mine and her hot steamy pussy rubbed against mine.

"I must return the favor," I whispered into her ear pulling her by the ass.

Sally scooted up the examining table until she had assumed the position previously assumed by Dr. Williams, and I licked her out with equal abandon. Dr. Williams and the nurses each took all their clothes off and joined the fun. The two nurses stood at the head of the examining table to suck Sally's tits while Dr. Williams crawled between my legs again to dine at my cunt.

After another shivering orgasm by Sally and I both, positions were switched and we continued our all girl orgy until everyone had eaten out everyone else, and all were satiated.

"Sally," I said as we were departing the doctor's office. "You were right. No way in hell could I regret this experience now. I'm hooked."

THE END

12