Playing Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers

"You are eighteen and beautiful. I see the guys at school eye you. And I see how you and your brother eye each other."

"What do you mean, mom. I'm still a virgin, and so is Johnny."

"A girl and boy can do a lot of things without going all the way. I notice things. You may be needing birth control. Don't forget you are sister and brother. Hormones can be very powerful. It is important that you be discrete. It's called incest.

"Now tell me what's going on. Be truthful."

Sue told our mother everything we had done, holding nothing back.

"I'm glad you have been honest with me. You and Johnny love each other. You always have. Now add in sexual attraction and it's completely understandable, even if not acceptable by others.

"Johnny is the smitten image of your father. He was a year younger then Johnny when he died. He was so good in bed. I look at Johnny and imagine what might have been. I'm not yet 35 years old and still get really horny. So I can relate to your attraction to your brother."

Sue had a doctor's appointment a week later and started taking her contraceptive.

"You mean mom knows about us? How? We have been careful."

"She didn't come right out and say it, but her point was hard to miss. And I haven't dated anyone, yet she wants me on birth control. What does that say?"

"It say she knows and figures we are going to be doing it soon."

"Yeah. Funny, we have been tippy toeing around the possibility. Now we can if we want to."

"Do you want to?"

"Yes, absolutely. There's not much we haven't tried short of fucking. Why not."

"I want our first time to be very special. I could talk to mom."

"And tell her we are going to fuck?"

"Well, I wouldn't put it that way. But she knows we love each other. Maybe she could arrange for us to go someplace for the weekend. That would be so much better than your bedroom or mine.

"That would be great if she agreed."

"She didn't want me to tell you, but she thinks you are sexy."

"Mom said that?"

"Yeah, she said you look just like our dad."

*****

We spent a glorious weekend at a resort an hour away from home. Within minutes of arrival I had my cock deep into my sister. I enjoyed that first time more than she did. Breaking her hymen hurt and my thrusting made her pussy sore. My cock showed some blood when I pulled out. Sue said she was fine and thanked me for making her my woman.

We cleaned up and went to the pool. Sue's new bikini looked fabulous on her. I was proud that other guys enviously eyed my eighteen-year-old sister. Returning to the room we changed and had lunch.

"Johnny, if the bleeding has stopped would you eat my pussy? I want your tongue to caress it. And then I want your cock again."

I didn't need any persuading.

Sue bent her knees to give me better access. Her pussy awaited my tongue. I gently lapped away for several minutes. Stopping, I positioned the head of my cock between her lips and rubbed up and down, then pushed the head into her hole. I moved in and out, using just the head. Then I pulled out and put my tongue where my cock had been. I alternated back and forth for several minutes.

"Johnny, I'm really close. Shove your cock into me."

She pulled my ass towards her, letting out a moan and came. My cock pulsed and filled her.

We made love twice more on Saturday, and three times on Sunday, stopping only for meals.

Upon our return Sue thanked mom for making the arrangements.

"Mom said that our dad was very well endowed and wondered if you had inherited his size. I was surprised with her interest in your anatomy but figured, what the hell. I told her all about your cock and how well you used it. And how often. And how good you were at pussy eating.

She said it sounds just like your father. "God, he was good," she added.

Back home we kept our separate bedrooms but spent nights in mine since it was bigger. Now there was no need to keep our relations secret at home.

Sue hadn't tried sucking my cock so that was new addition. We watched multiple porn video, critiquing the action and picking up pointers. We added new positions. I liked when Sue rode me, facing away so I could watch my cock go in and out.

We took numerous photos. Close-ups of her pussy before and after sex. Of my cock, even one with a ruler to show its length. Photos of me eating pussy. Photos of her sucking my cock.

We dressed provocatively around the house, teasing each other. Sue pranced around in just some skimpy panties. She bought me some guy-type bikini underwear so she could see my bulge. She liked to rub her backside up against me. Other times she would cup my bulge and complement me on my size. This went on for a couple of weeks until mom said something.

"Johnny, you are so distracting with your cock practically bursting out of that underwear."

"Sue and I do it to tease each other."

"That's obvious. Go get your sister and sit down. I have some things to tell you.

"You know I was sixteen when I had you guys. I got pregnant when I was only fifteen. You also know that your dad died just before you were born. What you don't know is that he was my brother. Your uncle."

"No shit. Your brother knocked you up?"

"Yes. Actually the two of you are doing a replay of what we did. We played around, not knowing much about sex and getting more daring. One day when our parents were gone, John fucked me. I loved him very much and he loved me.

"Our parents, Poppy and Nana, found out and created a big fuss. But we continued having sex and they eventually tolerated it. When he died the secret went with him."

"Gosh, mom, I had no idea. You must have been heartbroken when he died."

"You have no idea. He was wonderful. Here I was, sixteen, pregnant. No husband. And no lover I could admit to.

"Poppy and Nana were wonderful. They helped raise the two of you, sent me to college, helped get me started on a career, helped me buy this house. And never said a word about what we did. It's kind of funny that the two of you have found each other just like us.

"Johnny, you look exactly like John. I see you now, tall, well built, sexy, and a reminder every day of John. I remember his caresses, his kisses, his big cock, and how good we were together."

She started crying and then abruptly dashed to her room. Sue and I were stunned.

*****

"I'm sorry for that emotional outburst," mom said the next morning.

"Mom, don't apologize. I know it was hard for you. We don't want to make things awkward for you. I'll be more discrete. No more bulging underwear."

Mom looked at me, tears in her eyes.

"You are a good boy. The best son a mother could have. It's just that you look so much like your father. It's almost eerie. I look at you and have thoughts I shouldn't have. Well, enough of that. I'll make some coffee. Where's your sister?"

I laughed. "Still in bed. I kind of wore her out this morning."

"Well, if your cock is as big as your dad's, and I think it is, it's no wonder. I remember my first time with John. It hurt like hell and I was sore for two days. Later my pussy stretched out, I guess. Did Sue have problems that first time?"

I was surprised by mom's candor.

"Yeah, a little, I guess. But we did it twice again and three times on Sunday. My cock gets hard really easily."

"Like now?"

I looked down and realized my cock was partially erect, pushing hard against my underwear.

"God, mom, I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be, honey. It's only natural. You are going to think me awful, but I would really like to see it. Would you show me?"

I looked long at mom, stood up, and pulled down my underwear. My half-hard cock popped out and started to rise. Mom sucked in her breath and stared.

"Johnny, that is a really big cock. At least as big as John, best that I can remember. I'm not surprised that Sue had trouble taking it in."

She shocked me by grabbing my cock, causing it to fully harden.

"Have you ever measured this thing? God, it's a monster."

"Eight and one-half inches. Sue measured it."

"Well, looks like I'm missing out," Sue exclaimed as she came into the kitchen.

I stood there, speechless, hard cock jutting out. Mom turned to my sister with a big smile on her face, her hand still on my cock. Sue came over added her hand.

"Great cock, hey mom? Can you believe Johnny gets all of this into me? Two or three times a day. Is coffee ready?"

She fixed a cup for herself and sat at the kitchen table. There I stood, my mouth open and mom still holding my stiff cock.

I didn't know what to say and finally blurted out "Mom, want a cup?"

There we were three people, drinking coffee like any other morning. Except my cock was stiff as a board. Sue looked at me and smiled. She reached down.

"Seems like everyone likes your cock, right mom?"

Mom looked up a moment, smiled, and nodded yes.

"Mom, ever since we had that first talk I knew you were attracted to Johnny. And I knew why. You badly miss your brother, your lover. All the years since, you rarely date. And then your son grows up, looks like your brother. And sports a big cock. I actually liked how we teased you with Johnny's tight shorts and big bulge.

"He and I have talked. You need to get out more, go on dates. Go to bed with some guys. Move on."

Mom started to interrupt.

"No, let me continue. Don't lose your memories of John. Savor them. Remember your first time. Remember all the other times. You are still young and extremely attractive. Lots of guys would like to date you."

"Sue, it's been so hard letting go. But you are right, I have been living in the past. I don't know if I can change."

"We have talked and come up with an idea. We don't know if this will help or just make matters much worse."

"What's that?"

"I want you to go to bed with Johnny. I want him to eat your pussy. To stick his big cock into you. To do all the things you and John did way back then. You remember that old movie where Peggy Sue gets married? For one special time, re-live that experience. Close your eyes and imagine John making love to you. Feel his tongue and his cock. And afterwards, Johnny returns to me. Only me."

Mom was silent for a long moment.

"You would do that for me?" she looked at Sue.

"And you, Johnny? Would you like to fuck your mom?"

"Yes, but it wouldn't be me. It would be John. I would just be a stand-in."

"When would we do this?"

"I think Johnny should take you out on a date. Movie. Come back here, have a drink together. And then do it. I would go visit my friend Marge so you can be alone. How about Saturday night?"

Sue was quite the organizer. The next day she and mom talked.

"Mom, a few months ago Marge and I got together and shaved each other's pussies. You might want to do the same."

"Really, you did that? Doesn't it itch?"

"No, not if you keep doing it. Most girls my age are doing it, I think. I think it looks sexy and is better for eating pussy. No loose hairs."

"I don't know. This is all almost too much."

"Here, let me show you," Sue pulled down her jeans and panties.

"See, all bare. It feels so smooth, I just love it. I'll help you do it if you like. I did Marge."

An hour later Sue said our mom was bare as she was. I was looking towards Saturday with ever growing anticipation.

Saturday I kissed mom on the lips as she sat in the car. Jump starting the sexual temperature I moved my right hand to her crotch. She was wearing a miniskirt that moved way up as she sat down. She at first clamped her legs tight, then opened and my hand slid between her legs. I felt her panties and gently rubbed up and down. She reached over and palmed my crotch, causing my cock to swell.

At the restaurant getting started on conversation was difficult.

"Mom, you are so beautiful, and sexy. I haven't seen you wear that miniskirt before. Is it new?"

"Yes, Sue and I went shopping. She said I needed to update."

"Very sexy. Maybe you didn't notice, but those guys over there were checking your out. I like that it slid up to mid-thigh when you sat. I'm honored to be your date tonight."

She blushed and took my hand.

"Thank you, thank you very much. You don't think it's too short?"

"Nope. Shows off your legs and just barely covers your pussy."

I leaned over and whispered, "Just right for a woman who wants to be fucked." God, I was really pressing.

As we finished dinner I suggested we skip the movie and head home. She agreed. Despite my bravado earlier I was very nervous and my cock was limp as a noodle.

"Johnny, we shouldn't be doing this. My son about to fuck me, God, what's wrong with me? But I want to. Please be patient with me, it's been so long."

I removed my clothes, my cock now semi-hard.

"Now you. Show me your sexy body."

She shyly turned away from me. With a shrug of her shoulders, she made her decision and faced me, stripping off her clothes. Her body was beautiful. So much like Sue but a little more on top. Her bare pussy was glistening. She lay on the bed and pulled me to her.

I crawled on top and kissed her on the lips, dipping my tongue in her mouth. Moving down I sucked on her nipples and caressed her body with my hands. Reaching her pussy I nudged her legs apart.

"Your pussy is so beautiful."

She was tense but started to relax as my tongue pushed between her lips. I reached down, taking my cock in hand to get it fully erect. What a disaster if it didn't work.

I tongue fucked her hole and she started moaning.

"So good. That feels so good."

My cock was now hard and without missing a beat I pushed it in.

"Oh, god. Your cock is so big. Easy. Oh."

I started up a nice, slow rhythm.

"Mom, your pussy is so tight. As tight as your daughter's. Like a warm, slick glove around my cock."

She murmured words I didn't understand.

"Do you like my cock?"

"Oh, yes, it feels wonderful."

"You need other cocks in you. Doing what I'm doing. Big cocks to fill you up."

I was nervous enough to not be close to climax but I sensed mom was almost there. I made rapid, long strokes. Her pussy was making sloppy sounds from all her juices.

"Oh. Oh. Oh, John, Oh. Fuck me. Fuck me."

She clawed at me and came violently. I stayed inside for at least a minute as she lay exhausted. Then I withdrew.

"No, John, stay in me. I want more."

A few moments later she opened her eyes, confused by her surroundings. I was concerned but then she smiled, pulling me to her.

"You are a wonderful lover, Johnny. Just like I remember with your dad. I am so lucky. Thank you."

Sue returned later that evening. Mom and I were watching TV, just a normal family night. Sue looked at me, the obvious question in her expression.

"Hi, honey, did you have a good time?" Mom jumped in.

"Yes, fine," Sue responded, now confused.

"Your brother and I had a very good time. Yes, indeed, a very good time. It's late and I'm going to bed. Johnny, you can give Sue the details. Good night."

Sue sat on my lap and hugged me.

"Did we do the right thing?"

"I think so. At one point I was concerned, though. Twice she called out 'John'. But afterwards she thanked me."

"She seemed in really good spirits just now. Let's see what morning brings. Now, can you get it up again, big boy? I want you."

"No problem. I was too nervous to come in mom but I'm ready to go now."

We had some of our best sex ever that evening.

The next day mom again thanked us.

"It had been eight years since I had cock in me and that wasn't anything special. Last night reminded me that sex can be very good. Johnny, while your cock was in me you said I needed other cocks. I have been so foolish, hanging onto good memories and ignoring the present. Don't be surprised if I find some good looking guys. Hopefully guys with big cocks," she said with a laugh.

Mom made contact with long-time girlfriends who provided some blind-date introductions. She went on dates and some weeks later confessed that she had sex. With two different guys. But not at the same time, she hastened to clarify. She is very happy.

Meanwhile we took some videos of our bedroom activities. I set up our camcorder on a tripod. Unfortunately, it was difficult to get close enough without losing the frame or focus.

"How about I call Marge. She can run the camera."

"You mean, let her see us fuck?"

"Well, why not? We did almost everything else when we shaved our pussies. I think it would be fun."

I agreed. Marge was a fox. Great body and a luscious pussy that I finger-fucked. I liked the idea of showing off to her.

I showed her how to run the camera, use the zoom, and so forth. I placed it on a tripod for best stability. Sue and I undressed. My cock was rock hard and I made point of turning towards Marge to make a comment. Her eyes dropped immediately to my cock, then to my face. I smiled and turned back to the bed where Sue was stretching out.

We started with me eating pussy. Marge said getting the best camera angle was difficult. Then Sue sucked my cock but I had to stop her after only a few minutes since I was about to come.

"Johnny, I want you to cum in my mouth. You can get hard again, it only takes you a few minutes."

She pulled me again to her, taking my cock deep, almost all the way.

"You getting this, Marge?"

"Absolutely. That is so hot. Sue really knows how to do it. Is yours the only cock she has had?"

"Yeah, just mine."

Another two minutes and my first spurt filled Sue's mouth. Two more landed on her face as my cock bobbed around.

"Show me his cum," Marge directed.

Sue stuck out her tongue, coated with creamy cum.

"God, that's so bad. I got some great shots. Now swallow and show me your clean tongue. Great!"

I got off the bed, cock dangling, and went into the kitchen.

"Who wants something to drink? How about rum and cokes?"

We were all underage but, what the hell, we were alone in the house. I sat next to Sue on the bed with Marge sitting opposite in a chair. She had a great view of my limp cock and Sue's pussy.

"I can't believe how big your cock was, and how much smaller it is now.

"Yes, just a puny little thing," I joked.

"Sue, can I touch it?"

"Go ahead, you won't mind, will you Johnny?"

Marge moved next to me on the edge of the bed and fondled my cock. Not much was happening.

"I think it needs a few more minutes," Sue suggested.

"I like playing with it. You know, I've only had sex a few times, and really didn't get a good look at their cocks. It's fun to examine yours."

My cock was resurrected about on time.

"Good. Nice and hard. Now I want to see it go into your pussy, Sue. Do it doggy style."

Sue lay on her stomach, bubble butt in the air. I applied some lotion to my fingers and rubbed along her slit.

"Feels good, Johnny. Oh, I like that."

I rubbed her anus with my index finger. She squealed as I pushed my finger into her butt. Then I pressed my thumb into her pussy. With fingers in both holes I started fucking her. "Try to get a close-up, Marge."

I continued finger fucking for several minutes, all the while stroking my cock with my left hand. Then pulling out my fingers, I filled her pussy with my hard cock. I stroked in and out, sometime fast, sometimes slowly. I fucked her with just the head, then changed to long, deep strokes. Marge directed the action as she manipulated the camera.

About to cum I grabbed Sue's hips, shoved deep, and held as I filled her with multiple blasts.

"Be sure and get a close-up of her pussy as I pull out."

"I am. I'm getting everything."

Her pussy was dilated and leaking creamy cum.

"Johnny, I haven't come yet," Sue complained. "Can't you continue?"

"I'm sorry, honey. I'm done for."

"Then get your tongue down there. Eat me! You owe me," as she turned over and spread her legs.

I had been too focused on my technique. Without argument, I scooted up to her pussy and licked and probed. I tasted plenty cum mingled with her juices. She came a couple of minutes later, bucking and wiggling around my face.

NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers