Playing Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, man, that was the sexiest thing I have ever seen," Marge exclaimed. "Fantastic! Have you ever done that before, Johnny?"

"No, never."

"How was it, Sue?"

"I don't know what to say. Terrific. Fabulous. Great. I thought Johnny was going to leave me hanging and instead he gave me a huge climax. Thank you, Johnny."

Marge had a video editing program on her computer. She took the raw files and assembled them into a twelve-minute video. Friday night we would see our performance.

The video had just started when mom came home. She glanced at the big screen TV and did a double take. We all held our breaths, waiting for an explosion.

"This looks interesting. Can I watch too?" She sat down next to me as Marge restarted the playback.

"Who was using the camera?"

"I was," Marge admitted. "And did the video editing."

"Very well done."

Mom reached over and grabbed my crotch, feeling my cock.

"Great cock, Johnny. You're getting really good. And that tongue action... fabulous. Well, I have to get ready, got a hot date tonight. You guys have fun."

"This is the only copy," Marge commented. "I deleted all of the work files. When you are old and gray no sex tapes will suddenly appear on line."

"I'm amazed how good it is."

"Yeah, I'm pleased too. The only thing that would have been better is to re-shoot some of the close-ups. There were some angles I couldn't manage quickly enough."

"Well, I need to get going. I'm glad your mom didn't make a big ruckus. She's a really cool lady."

We watched the video twice more. Not bad.

"That was really nice of Marge to do all that work."

"Yeah. I was wondering, when she started playing with my cock, if she wanted to get involved."

"I wondered the same thing. Do you think she wants to fuck you?"

"Could be. Would you want me to?"

"I don't know. No, I don't think so. Your cock has only been in me. And my pussy has been exclusively yours. I don't want to share. Fondling your cock is one thing. Having it inside her, no, I don't think so."

"I agree."

As I relate these events you might get the impression that we spent every hour of every day in bed, fucking. Not true. We were both freshman at U of M, taking pre-science courses. Weekdays were occupied with classes, reports, and studying. The end of the day and weekends were for sex. We were homebodies by choice.

The months went by and summer was here. Our house had a small pool and we spent many afternoons outside. We enjoyed having friends over for little parties. Almost everyone was from our class and fun to be around. Many of the girls had great bodies accented by little bikinis. Sue held her own with two new bikinis, both a bit smaller than even the previous new one.

We strategized that we dare not show any amorous action towards each other. So by design Sue would flirt with some of the guys and I would chat up and admire the girls. It was actually fun to act out sexual innuendos, knowing in a few hours we would be fucking.

During our last three years we expanded our role playing to include double dating. Sue with some guy, me with a girl. Just a bit of kissing and groping, but all in all pretty innocent.

Upon graduation we applied for grants to pursue our graduate degrees. UC, Berkeley, came through. Keeping our relationship a secret had proven to be quite challenging. Being some 3000 miles from home no one would know us. We decided that we would be "husband and wife." That way we could show public affection. I purchased two rings to make it more plausible.

We were quickly accepted by our classmates and became part of the fun crowd. The social norms were very liberal. We were by far the most conservative, including sex. Unless you set aside that we were siblings. If our liberal friends only knew!

We finally adapted to the west coast environment one weekend where we both smoked pot for the first time, plus some booze. One girl started nuzzling up to me. I looked around and didn't see Sue at that moment.

"Your wife's not here, but I am. Damn, you're a good looking guy. Bet you're good in bed."

She started fondling my cock through my pants. My mistake was to let her continue.

"That feels good, big boy? I think you have a real nice one. I know a nice place you can put it."

I wasn't used to such overt sexual aggressiveness and mumbled something.

"What's going on, Johnny?"

Sue stormed up to me, glaring at the girl who quickly disappeared.

"I go to the bathroom and some girl is practically raping you. Who the hell was she?"

"I don't know. She just came up to me, gave me some line, and started rubbing my crotch. I didn't encourage her."

"Well, you sure didn't fight her off, either. Well, two can play that game," she retorted as she stomped off.

I watched as she approached several guys and animatedly joined in their conversation. She turned back to me, smiled, and resumed her flirting. It pissed me off. I went into the other room to refresh my drink. I returned to suggest we go home but I didn't see her. I looked in the adjacent room, then went out to the patio. Not there either. Now I was getting worried.

"Looking for your wife, honey?" the girl from earlier asked.

"I saw her head off that way with two guys. Doesn't look good. But why worry when you have me."

I pushed her away and went in the direction she indicated. Several closed doors. I opened one, nothing. The second, nothing. As I approached the third I heard some conversation.

"Nice cocks. Nice and hard. What do you boys intend to do."

Then I heard Sue laugh. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Go away."

I tried the knob again.

"Go away, asshole. We're busy."

Then someone unlocked the door. "You can have her next."

My sister was nude with a guy kneeling over her, his cock in her mouth. As soon as she saw me she tried to get up but the guy held her down, continuing to face fuck her.

"Get off of her. Get off of my wife," I yelled.

The guy standing by the bed stared at me and then pulled his buddy off Sue.

"Shit, man, we don't need this. Let's go."

His buddy pulled up his pants and they pushed past me.

"Johnny, it's all your fault. You were playing with that bitch so I wanted to show you I could also be bad. He had a nice cock, don't you think? I liked sucking it. I would have let them both fuck me if you hadn't burst in."

"Put your clothes on, we're going."

"The party's still going, Johnny. Go find your girlfriend and have some fun."

I had never seen my sister this way.

"Let's go, Sue. This is not for us."

Not a word was spoken back to our apartment. And none in the morning. Finally, Sue broke the silence.

"Johnny, I think we need to expand our horizons. Here I am, 22 years old, and only been fucked by one cock. Last night I realized guys like me. I liked sucking his cock. I was ready to do more, too."

"All that just because some skank rubbed my crotch?"

"No, that was just the excuse. And the booze and pot just made it seem ok. Come on, Johnny, didn't you like her rubbing your cock? Didn't you have a moment where you visualized fucking her?"

"No, I didn't. Well, maybe a little. But I certainly would not have done it."

"Well, I was ready. I'm sorry, Johnny. Next party, I'm going to have some fun. With or without you."

Later Sue admitted she really didn't mean everything she said.

"I know sex with strangers can be really dangerous. And I really want us to do things together. Maybe we can find another couple that we both like. A couple that we can swap with. I get a new cock to try and you can wow her with your tongue and big cock."

Compared with the apparent alternative of anonymous sex at a party that was an improvement.

"Do you have someone in mind?"

"No, but I think I can come up with some possibilities. Well, what do you think?"

"I really don't want to share you. We have a good thing going."

"I want to make some changes, Johnny. I'm missing out on life."

"OK, we can try it. You know if it doesn't work out it might destroy our relationship."

"You mean like what almost happened last night?"

"Yeah."

This being Berkeley, Sue was confident one or more of her friends would join us. A cute brunette by the name of Alice had already swapped a couple of times.

"I think you would like her, Johnny. She showed me a picture of her boyfriend. Good looking. I didn't ask about his cock but Alice said he had lots of stamina.

Alice invited us to their apartment. We share some pot. Alice said it would enhance the experience.

"Johnny, I've heard good things about you. This being both first times, how about Dan and I play around a little. You guys can watch. Then you can do some things together. And by that time we will do some swapping. OK?"

She and her boyfriend stripped.

"Nice cock, huh Sue?"

I mentally measured it as being a tad smaller than mine. Glad it wasn't bigger. Alice had pretty big tits, plenty to grab onto. Her pussy was neatly trimmed. They laid down on the king-sized bed and made out.

Sue and I watched for a minute and then removed our clothes. I stood behind her and pushed my cock between her legs, sliding it along her pussy lips. I slowly moved back a forth as we watched our new friends. I had to admit that seeing others have sex was extremely erotic.

"Come join us. Plenty of room on the bed."

Sue pulled my cock to her mouth and licked up and down. I looked over and watched Alice do the same to her boyfriend.

"Damn, girl, you're good at that. Dan, look at her gobble his cock. Sue, try out my guy."

Dan moved over and held his cock near Sue's face. She fondled it and pulled it into her. Alice maneuvered over me and started sucking. She was good.

"Don't come, honey, I want your big cock in my pussy."

She reversed position, held my cock at her hole, and dropped down. My second pussy ever. Sue was tighter but Alice made up for it with her frantic movements. Sue and I shared a smile as she turned over to be fucked doggy style.

The next few minutes were filled with the sounds and scents of sex. I tried to hold back but the Alice was a wild woman. All too soon I shoved deep and deposited several loads in Alice's pussy.

"Oh, honey, you came too soon. Can you keep going?"

I tried but my cock was rapidly shrinking.

But I knew what to do.

"Lay down, Alice, and spread your legs."

"What are you going to do?"

"Eat your pussy."

"Really, you would do that? Great. Now make me come."

Three or four minutes later Alice was trashing around, clamping my head between her legs as she convulsively came. My face was covered with juices as I looked over at Sue. She had a big smile on her face.

After we settled down Sue explained that eating cum from her pussy was a regular occurrence.

"Did you like it?"

"God, yes. No one has ever done it before. Did you guys have fun?"

"I sure did," Dan quickly responded. "I like her bare pussy. So sexy. And it felt like a warm glove around my cock. And she does something with her pussy muscles. They squeeze and massage my cock. I lasted only a minute when she started doing that."

"Dan, you were wonderful, only my second cock ever. Johnny always does a great job but it was nice to experience a new one. But I was pretty nervous and didn't come. Not your fault, Dan. Johnny, bring your tongue over here and do me."

Our new friends watched as I sucked Dan's cream and Sue's juices from her engorged pussy.

It was a fun evening for everyone and we agreed to get together again. Sue and I decided that swapping with couples was a good, safe way for new experiences.

Marge came to visit. Sue ate pussy for the first time and then I fucked her. She had a good time and stayed several extra days. They spent lots of time chatting, like girls do.

"Johnny, there's this guy at work. We have been eating lunch together at work. He wants to go out with me."

"Oh?"

"Don't be like that. He's just a friend. A few years older than me, a geek kind of guy. I enjoy talking with him. Anyway he wants to go out to dinner with me. I said I would check with you. OK?"

"How come he asked you. Doesn't he know you are 'married'?"

"Yes, he knows. I told him. He said he really enjoys my company. He's shy and I don't think feels all that comfortable around women. You know the type, really smart but awkward socially."

"I guess it's ok. Just dinner, right?"

"Yeah, of course. We're just friends. He's a nice guy."

Sue returned about 10:30.

"Well, how did it go?"

"Damn it, Johnny, don't act that way. He was a perfect gentleman. We went to Le Petite Maison, you know that expensive French restaurant. I had a nice time."

"Good."

A few days later Sue announced: "Johnny, I'm going out to dinner again with Sam.

"Oh, that's his name?"

"Come on, you can come with us if you like."

"Are you kidding? Not interested. But I don't like you making a habit of with this guy."

Sue stomped off to her bedroom. That was her sign that she was pissed.

The next Wednesday Sue was later than usual.

"Sorry, a bunch of us decided to stop at that bar near work. I didn't realize it was so late."

"Was your new buddy there?"

"Yes. And two other guys and four girls."

On Friday she told me she was going to stop again after work with some friends.

"You can meet us if you like."

"No, I don't know any of them. Just don't be late."

Sue returned home about 10 PM. She seemed out of sorts.

"Johnny, we have to talk."

Uh Oh.

"You know that guy that I went to dinner with? I went back to his apartment tonight. We fucked."

I was dreading something like this.

"How could you do that? Fuck him!"

"Yeah, I know. I couldn't help myself. We can talk for hours. And he's good looking."

"Yeah, but you did more than talk, huh?"

"Well, I went to his place. He's good in bed. A nice big cock like yours. I don't think he has all that much experience with girls. But he did fine."

I didn't know what to say and just got mad. Some things were said that I later regretted. The next morning Sue said she was going to move out.

"To his place?"

"Of course not, I just met him. No, I'm going to share an apartment with two other girls from work."

"Why, Sue? Just because of this guy? Look, you and I have swapped with other couples. I've watched other cocks go into you. Ok, you had a fling. I've fucked your friend, Marge. We can move on."

"I want to do this. I have been thinking about this for some time. It has little to do with Sam. I want some freedom that I haven't had for several years, and I don't mean sexual freedom. My whole life has been intertwined with yours. I want to be me. I need this."

A week later Sue moved out. Our apartment was suddenly empty. Our bed was empty.

Two days later Sue stopped by to pick up some things she left behind. She was concerned that I was moping around.

"Damn it, Johnny, quit feeling sorry for yourself. You have a new opportunity to be yourself, just like me. I am still your sister, we love each other very much. That won't change. But there's a whole world out there that we isolated ourselves from."

"You still seeing that guy?"

"Yes."

"What did you tell him about us?"

"When I first met him he thought we were married and didn't want to come between us. I told him we were second cousins to explain the same last names. And that we were not married, just living together. That's as close to the truth as I wanted to go."

Our apartment is empty. Sue and I had been together our entire lives, 25 years. As brother-sister and then as lovers. I couldn't understand why she wanted to do this. I spent two weeks feeling alternatively sorry for myself then angry. All to no matter.

"Johnny, this is Marsha."

"Marsha?"

"You bad boy. The Marsha you fucked when my husband and I swapped with you and Sue."

"Oh, that Marsha," I deadpanned.

"Damn you, Johnny, here I was going to help you out and you act like that."

"Sorry, I haven't been in the best of moods."

"So I heard. Anyway, I'd love to fuck you again but we only do things as couples. But one of my friends knows who you are and wants to go out with you. I can set you up for a fun time. Then if you guys click, we can get together."

Her name was Jean. We had drinks at a local bar and were having sex an hour later. She was a wildcat and sucked cock like a vacuum cleaner. I fucked her twice. It was just what I needed.

She stopped over a couple of days later and we did an encore.

"Johnny, I'm separated from my husband. No sex for two months. Marsha said you split with your wife. I needed to be fucked and figured you the same. I'm not looking for a relationship but sure would like to get together occasionally. You fuck really well."

Well, at least my bed would not be entirely cold. Over the next few weeks several other girls shared my bed. The word was out I was alone and liked company. One girl admitted that the female grapevine said I had a magic tongue, not to mention a big cock.

Several months have passed since Sue and I split. She drops by from time to time. Sam is history, replaced by several guys. Nothing serious. I'm still in a funk. Lots of pussy but I sure miss Sue. I miss her moans as I lick her tight pussy. I miss the 'Ohhs' as she comes on my cock. Actually, truth be known, most of all I just miss her being around.

I also now understand why she left. It was the right thing to do. We were brother-sister close, and husband-wife close. No space between us. My mind tells me these things. Now my heart says get on with life, find my own new way. It's time.