Playing Doctor with His Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Getting her off by playing doctor.
1.7k words
4.19
21.8k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time she said nothing about their interaction on the way home, but she did seem to be in a very good mood. With our daughter hanging out with her team after the match, she actually asked me if I wanted to go upstairs and have sex. After over two decades of marriage, she's rarely immediately in the mood like this. When we do get it on, it's usually fairly functional. While I'm still super into her, she typically just gets undressed with an attitude of let's check this box for us as a couple. This leaves me with the job of keeping things as interesting and exciting as I can for both of us. All too often my ideas for role play and other fantasies, however, get shot down. Even so, despite the risk of rejection I do continue to give it the old college try.

Knowing I was in dangerous territory, I couldn't help but suggest I follow up where Dr. Hollon had left off with her.

"What!!" she said, surprised I'd brought it up.

"You know, maybe I should finish giving you a second opinion," I added, looking her up and down with intense desire like him.

"Ugh. You're being gross!" she replied. "It's not even like that. He looked at my throat today to make sure the swelling had gone down. He was actually being a doctor!"

Instead of apologizing, this time I knew from her reaction that deeper down she was incredibly turned on. She could deny her excitement all she wanted. It was still obvious, just by her being so into sex right after their encounter, that on some level she wanted to go here.

"Why don't you take off that blouse for me, and we'll have a look," I said, in the matter-of-fact tone of a doctor.

"You are such a perv," she said, speaking calmly now, but still rather dismissively.

I just stared at her, hard, looking her up and down.

"Fine," she said, without emotion. "If it gets you where you need to be, then whatever."

Despite the pure functionality of her unbuttoning her blouse, or maybe because of it, I did get really turned on. Not only was she doing it upon my command, she was revisiting a version of this scenario at her doctor's visit. And though she was underdressing in front of her husband the way she had for entire 25 years of marriage, even as she tried to play it so cool I saw that her fingers were trembling on the buttons of her blouse. Of course she knew she was preparing to have sex with me, but the association with her fantasy of the doctor obviously made her nervous.

Not too long ago I had discovered the "doctor" category at my go-to porn site. I had actually scrolled through a lot of different clips, looking for upscale, slender brunettes that reminded me in a way of Nicolette. Now, I was playing doctor in my own dirty scene with my actual wife. As I watched her take her blouse off, I also thought about how, even though she often called herself a feminist and expressed outrage about being put in traditionally female roles, throughout our marriage in the different states where we've moved because of my job she seemed to always have chosen male gynecologists. Was she secretly turned on by doctor scenarios too? She'd never admit it, but at this point it started to seem like I was onto something.

"Alright, I took it off," she said rather deadpan, sitting upright in on our bed in her white lacey bra that showed the top of her tits and even a little of her nipples. "Are we going to have sex now?"

"You need to let me finish examining you," I replied, just as coldly. "Let me see, oh yeah, I need to feel your supple neck like he did yesterday...and today too, right?" Just letting her know that I'd seen him touching her neck by his car seemed to get to her. Still remaining stoic as I put my hand on her throat, she swallowed hard. Also, she was breathing really rapidly now. Moving my hand to her chest, I could feel her heart beating fast on my fingertips. Sensing her excitement as she tried to contain it, pretending like this wasn't getting to her, now turned us both on even more.

Without asking, I moved my fingertips into her bra, feeling on both of her nipples. Pulling her bra down, I asked, again as professionally as I could,

"Any discomfort there?"

"Uhm...you know I just came here for a sore throat, right?" she replied, half-jokingly, letting me know she was now playing along with the fantasy, however half-heartedly.

I both loved and hated that she started to smile, breaking character in this scene we were replaying. But then again, I could sort of see her being that way with him too. It was even hotter that she wasn't super committed in the sexed up fantasy like in some kind of porno, where things always seem so fake. Playing herself in this role as a patient, half with me but half in the thought of being back in his office or near his car proved even more ideal at this point.

"Well, I just want to make sure you're in good overall health," I replied, now putting one of my hands on her knee.

"Go ahead and lay down for me," I added, making sure I reinforced that she was doing it because it's what I wanted.

While such role play might come easy to some couples, this sort of thing is really risky with her. More than once when I took it too far, talking dirty or getting too "pervy," as she says, she's called sex off right when we were getting into it. There is a kind of art of knowing just when she's excited enough to keep going. Judging from how her body was responding as I now worked my hand up her skirt, I decided I could take the kind of chances I wanted, at least to a point.

"Did you lay back like this for him yesterday?" I asked. She didn't answer, but as I worked my hand up to the edge of her panties now, she opened her legs further for me without my asking. Then, when I pulled her panties to the side and moved two of my fingers to her pussy, I said, "Wow Nicolette, you're really wet for me. Were you wet like this yesterday for him too?"

While not verbally responding, she instantly started grinding on my fingers.

"You know how much he wanted to do this to you during the exam, don't you?" I said, rather calmly, yet with a tinge of accusing shame. "And you wanted him to do it, didn't you?" She started to moan.

Feeling completely in control, I suddenly stopped, pulling my fingers out and bringing them to my mouth to taste her.

"Now why don't you take your panties off for me...and the bra too." I continued. She lifted her ass up a little as she pulled them off.

As much as I wanted to instantly put myself inside of her, I deliberately held back to watch her completely undress. In an exaggerated version of what she told me about her exam, I started to feel my cock through my pants as I watched her. With her beside me naked, I then decided to take it where her doctor had wanted to go, and where no doubt she wanted to see him go. Touching her nipples with one hand, which I then moved back to her pussy, I took my cock out and started to stroke it. This made her a quite uncomfortable, as she obviously noticed then looked away, ultimately closing her eyes.

"Oh, I almost forgot," I said, as she looked at me again when I interrupted things.

"Your throat, right? Open your mouth for me so I can take a look."

I got close to her as she opened her beautiful mouth, still wearing the red lipstick she had put on this morning. I kissed her hard, with my tongue. Considering how submissively she'd become through all of this, even though she almost never goes down on me, I felt it was worth the risk of not even asking her. With my pants off at this point, I just said, in a commanding voice, "Suck on my dick." Though she wasn't amazing at it, and had never liked giving blow jobs, the fact that she was willing almost made me come right then.

Once I did start fucking her, I could tell we were both quickly on the verge of coming. Though she hadn't replied to any of my dirty talk so far, I could tell by the way she so into our role play that she thoroughly liked wherever I wanted to take things.

"Do you know how much your doctor wanted you like this?" I asked. "You let him get close to doing it to you, didn't you?" I added, now really fucking her hard. She started to moan, especially close to an orgasm. "Yeah, he wanted to fuck your little married pussy in his office didn't he, and today too, bending you over his car. You like being his special patient."

I reached as I said this to feel on her clit, and soon as I started rubbing on her she screamed, "Oh my God, yes! Fuck me!!!" This unexpected explosion turned me on so much I came pretty much right at the same time.

As amazing as this was, the hottest thing about all of our playing doctor happened right after. Instead of commenting on this new level of excitement we both reached, neither of us said anything about it. She has always been like this after sex, almost preferring to act like nothing had happened. Following our playing doctor supported her usual mode so perfectly. It seemed just as awkward as I imagined it would have been if they did have sex in his office yesterday. Seeing her gather her clothes, even grab a Kleenex to rather mechanically clean herself before she got dressed, made it seem like she had in fact been at the doctor's office. Even later that day and then before bed, we'd not said anything about it.

Of course a few months later when it was time for her annual check-up she went back to him as if nothing had ever happened.