Playing Doctor with His Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
His wife turned on seeing doctor in public.
1.2k words
3.99
20.7k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While my ordinarily demure wife at times subtly puts herself out there sexually for attention, I've learned that I can't outright acknowledge it. She sort of needs to play this game like she's unconscious of how much she's setting herself up as so desirable, without being challenged. In the early years of our marriage it used to make me jealous to see her decide to leave that one extra button open on her blouse, letting some guy see the top of small, perky tits. Now, however, I get off on her game.

Watching her get dressed the morning of our daughter's field hocky match, I knew when she kept changing outfits for something so casual that she wanted to look hot for Dr. Hollon. Sure, she had told me how inappropriate he acted during her visit, but at the same time his attention must have gotten her at least a little excited. For an event most moms at best wear jeans or sweat pants, she decided on a pressed cream-colored skirt and a short and rather tight peach colored top that really complimented her long neck (which the doctor in the exam had described as "supple") as well as showing off her firm breasts.

"Do I look okay?" she asked nervously, as if going out on a date.

"A lot better than okay," I replied. "I feel like I should be taking you out somewhere nice, instead of to a stupid high school field hockey match.

Watching her put the finishing touches on her make up, I was dying to lift up her skirt and pull down the white panties I'd seen her put on. While I'm usually this hot for her on almost any given day, admittedly the thought of what she'd told me about how much the doctor seemed into her yesterday made me so much more excited. In a way it really played into my fantasy of her getting ready for a date with someone else. Of course I couldn't admit that to her, but driving her alone to the match after we dropped our daughter off at the team bus, I started to kind of imagine that soon he would be putting his hand on her knee and feeling up her skirt.

As we walked toward the other parents with our folding chairs we ran into him. Suddenly the fantasy didn't seem so far-fetched.

"Well hello there you two," he said, with a lot of confidence.

As we both said hello back, I noticed she nervously looked away, then back at him, smiling nervously.

"So how's your throat today, Nicolette?" he asked her. "Have you started the new prescription strength allergy medicine?"

"Yes doctor. It's...it's a little better I think, at least this morning." She looked up at him for a second, then away again, clearly burning with shame.

"Well come back for a follow up if it's not," he replied.

She nodded her head and half smiled.

"Sheila couldn't make it today," he said, referring to his wife. "Instead of sitting back here with the other parents as usual, I'm going to run along the sidelines cheering the girls on. She hates when I do that, so I might as well seize my chance without her."

"The team this season needs all the support they can get," I added. "We'll yell as much as we can back here in our chairs."

When he left us I saw her instantly relax. Wanting to at least check in about yesterday, I thought I'd risk bringing it up.

"That went okay, no? Does seeing him make you uncomfortable?"

"Oh whatever. He was just being a man for a minute. It's no big deal." Despite her acting like she didn't care, the way she soon checked her make up in her pocket mirror and brushed back her long dark hair let me know what an obvious effect he was having on her.

She sat down and settled into watching the game, but even with her Gucci sunglasses on I could tell she was watching the doctor now and then. Though at first it could have been my imagination, it did seem that he looked back a little too frequently, checking her out. Since his attention went back to the game as he shouted for them to step up on the defense, I started to let the thought go. Maybe I was just projecting to much of my fantasy onto both of them. Then, however, I noticed as she crossed and uncrossed her legs, leaving one of her hands on her bare knee, he actually stared directly at her. Before he looked away, she again brushed her long dark hair out of her face a little. Clearly there was a connection.

I figured that was as far as things would go, which was fine for me, since I was beyond excited and wanting to ravish my wife as soon as we got home, if not in the car right after this game. As she helped some of the other parents clean up the refreshment table after the match, he walked over and grabbed the giant ice chest.

"This goes back to my car, along with that box of cups," he said directly to her. It's something any parent says when they're all sorting out these kinds of functions, but like she'd told me about the exam, he used a kind of authoritative tone with her.

"Okay," she replied, "let me take those for you," said Nicolette, grabbing the box of cups. "Robert, why don't you go over and congratulate Courtney before she gets on the bus while I help Dr. Hollon." She suggested. "We can meet back at the car."

It wasn't the biggest deal, seeing the two of them walk off together, considering they were involved in a mutual chore. Still, I found it more than a little coincidental after the exam yesterday and the intense look today that they'd gravitate to each other like this.

As expected our daughter instantly turned back to her friends after high fiving me, so I headed back to my car parked around the corner of the field from where the doctor was parked. They'd just reached his trunk, and as she set the boxes inside for him I saw his hand on her lower back. Obviously she didn't need that kind of assistance to handle a light box of cups. He'd just wanted an excuse to touch her. Then they stood talking for a while. Again I saw her messing a little with her hair, her slight way of flirting.

Before they said goodbye, he actually reached to touch her neck, presumably checking if her lymph nodes were swollen. She opened her mouth too, to let him see her throat. Seeing him do this after all she'd told me, and now outside a normal office setting, it definitely looked like a sexual connection.

I could tell, even from that distance, she was incredibly nervous about his attention, which from what I'd seen between them obviously got her excited. Then, as she turned to walk back toward our car, I saw him watch her from behind. I mean, he really watched her, the way she'd describe him staring as she got dressed during yesterday's exam. Of course I felt a twinge of jealousy after hearing her report and even more in this moment. Even so, seeing this other guy so into Nicolette's hot married ass got me way more turned on than anything else.