Playing Footsies Ch. 02

Story Info
Will has a run in with one of the Roommates.
1.7k words
4.39
8.9k
10
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing he knew, he was lying down on the wet floor, his pants still around his ankles and cock fully erect. The second young woman he had met today stood over him and he could see up her towel at freshly shaven lips.

Will swallowed in excitement. "W-what's your name?"

She glared down at him. "Shut up, pervert." Her hand ran through her short hair, brushing the long bangs from her eyes. Her face was clean of all makeup but man she was still pretty. Actually, her face was more handsome than pretty. Her jaw was too strong and checks too high. Her ears were littered with earrings and steel bars which clinked lightly as she shook her head in pity. "Do these," she put a foot in front of his face and wiggled her toes, "really make your dick that hard?"

All Will could do was nod. He didn't want to cause a scene on his very first day. The best thing to do was play along with this crazy, fantasy fulfilling game.

The woman snorted. "You're sick." She moved her foot to his cock and began stroking across it slowly. "Is that how you like it?" Her soft, wet toes rubbed his shaft, occasionally squeezing, sending jolts of pleasure through his body.

"I'm sick?" Will laughed with a croak. "You're the one doing it to-" His words cut off as her toes entered his mouth. The big toe stayed out and rubbed against the stubble on his cheek while her other toes explored deep, doing their best to choke and gag him. He could taste the coconutty body wash she had used. His favourite. He wrapped his tongue around her toes, flicking all around and between, tasting every inch of them with passion.

As he indulged himself she positioned her other foot between his legs and his throbbing cock twitched as her toes massaged his balls. "You're really into this," the woman spat. "What could've happened to you to get this perverted?"

He moaned around the toes in his mouth as a wave of cathartic pleasure consumed his body. He writhed for a couple of minutes straight as he thought about past experiences. That had never happened before. This damned woman was an expert on torture. "I'm gonna..." he started after her toes left his mouth.

"That so?" She moved her foot back down and used his saliva as lube. Her rubbing continued, right on the sensitive spot, as her other set of toes massaged and pinched at his sack.

"Oh fuuu..." Will lifted his head to watch the finale. His whole cock began to throb.

The woman let out a small gasp and gripped his cock with her toes, standing it up straight, and began pumping softer and slower, all along the tip.

Will clenched his teeth and suppressed a moan as he exploded. A jet of cum flew into the air and landed on her foot. Several more jets burst forth and landed on her smooth, pale skin, his whole body twisting in pleasure. Her toes slowed and squeezed harder as she milked the rest of his seed from within. It oozed out and dribbled over her toes, eventually dripping onto his stomach.

She let go of his cock and made her way to the towel rack, pulling off another towel and wiping his mess up off her once clean feet. "I've been with a lot of guys but none of them have been as sick as you," she said in disgust. "Just wait till I tell the others of your dirty little secret." She smiled maniacally and threw the towel on Will's chest before walking out the door and closing it casually.

Will was too shocked to react and simply lay there unable to believe what just happened. Was he just raped? No, he really loved what just happened. After all, it was the first time that a woman had engaged him in his fetish without him doing anything. What if all the girls in this house are the same? Surely not...

After a few long minutes, he picked up the towel and cleaned himself off. He looked at himself long and hard in the mirror and he pondered. If the other girls are anything like her then he definitely won't get any work done. How will I explain failing university to my parents? He thought as he rubbed at his stubbly chin.

Will sighed and made his way back to his new bedroom to get unpacked. He spent a while stuffing clothes into drawers, occasionally looking out the window at the beautiful beach beyond. He couldn't wait to get down there with glasses on to admire all the sandy feet. Even after what just happened he still felt his pants tighten.

A light knock on the door snapped him out of his fantasy and he opened the door to see Vicki once more. His eyes quickly took in her feet then back up to her face. "Hey, just letting you know that Madison is taking a break from her study so if you want you can come down and meet her."

Madison. So that was her name. "Uhh yeah, sure." Will wasn't looking forward to it. "The other girls aren't home?"

"Not yet. Also, I did some baking so there's something to eat if you come down now." Vicki smiled and turned with a flick of her hair.

"I'll be down soon," he called after her and closed the door. His head hit the door and he moaned. He figured he might as well get it over with as soon as possible. He reopened the door and made his way down the wooden stairs. As he got to the bottom he realised that he didn't know where the kitchen or living room was. He walked around the big house until he heard voices in the distance. Ah, that way.

Will rounded the corner and found himself in the empty kitchen. He figured that the living room must be attached so he walked into the next room to see Vicki and Madison sitting at the dining room table eating cookies from a large plate in the middle.

"Hi." He had to try extra hard to make his voice even and confident. He was afraid he failed.

Vicki smiled in greeting and stood. "Will, this is Madison," she said with her hand towards the young woman.

"Nice to meet you," he said. It made everything twice as awkward.

Madison's eyes locked onto Will's with a glare. "Hey," she said. The towel was no longer wrapped around her slim form. Instead, a loose black t-shirt fell around her body. Tight black jeans clung intimately with her legs and her pale feet stuck out the bottom in stark contrast with the dark denim. Her dark hair was now dry and hung over one side of her face.

"Don't mind her too much," Vicki said. "She's like this way towards everyone."

"Oh, it makes sense now." He flashed a toothy smile at Madison.

Her glare deepened before she looked away and stood. She reached out and took a cookie from the top of the pile. "Going back to study. Do not disturb." She walked by them both without looking at Will and made her way back through the kitchen. He stole a glance at her soles as she exited.

Vicki giggled and sat back down at the table, taking a cookie and taking a small bite. "You'll get used to her in time."

Will sighed and sat down, taking a cookie for himself. "What are the other girls like?" He figured that he should be warned in advance this time.

"Well, there's Dani. She has amazingly aggressive red hair like none you've ever seen." Vicki explained. "She is also super smart. I think she's studying to be a physicist of some kind, but I'm not one hundred percent sure. She's also very shy so be nice okay."

Will nodded. Dani sounded incredibly hot. "Got it. And the other?"

"Shivani," Vicki said with a dreamy grin. "She has the most beautiful caramel skin and perfectly straight jet black hair." Her eyes glazed over for a second then she gasped a little as she realised that Will was there.

Was there something going on between them or was it just a crush? Still, this Shivani sounded hot too. What was going on here? It all seemed too good to be true. Had Will walked into an alternate dimension when he walked through that door, where all the woman are pretty and all the feet perfect? "Can't wait to meet them," Will said. "When did you say they would be back?"

Vicki cleared her throat. "Uh, later tonight I think."

Will asked some questions regarding the layout of the house and Vicki decided it was best to just show him around. It took a generous half an hour.

"Well that is pretty much it." Vicki's hands slapped her sides. "Any question?"

"Wow, a sauna and a spa. This place has everything." He fantasied about getting all four girls into the massive spa bath with their feet all over him. He shuddered with excitement.

"Are you okay?" Vicki asked. "You're shaking."

Will snapped out of his perfect world and shook his head. "Yeah. I'm fine. Sorry. It happens a lot." He scratched at the back of his head. "Bit of a daydreamer..."

"Anyway I have some things to do so I'll leave you to it." She smiled and walked away. Leather jandals slapped against her heels and soles.

"See ya." Will sighed. He wasn't sure what to do now, he was too worked up. He needed to relieve himself again already.Dammit, what's wrong with you? You can handle four woman, can't you? He brooded over this question further as he made his way back to the stairway. He got lost a few times and chuckled awkwardly as he attempted to find his bearings.

Finally, back in his room, he unpacked the rest of his stuff, placing his books and other stationery on the desk that overlooked the beach outside. A long yawn escaped his lips and he rubbed at his eyes with fatigue. "Time for a nap." He said to himself as he lay down on the soft bed. As soon as he closed his eyes he was asleep and dreaming about his favourite female body part.