Playing Footsies Ch. 03

Story Info
Will meets the exotic Shivani...
2.3k words
4.53
8.4k
13
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will opened his eyes to darkness. He reached for his phone and checked the time, squinting as the artificial light blinded him. Eight thirty. He had most likely missed dinner. Or was he expected to make his own? He forgot to ask Vicki how they handled it in this flat. He shrugged and figured he would ask tomorrow. For now he really needed to pee. At least he knew where the bathroom was.

He got up and switched on the light. After allowing himself a few long minutes to gain his eyesight back he opened the door into the dark hallway. No sounds could be heard from anywhere in the house.

Will crept down the hall towards the bathroom. He stopped at Madison's room and put an ear to her door. The muffled pound of music could be made out from within, it was heavy with loud vocals. He shook his head. He couldn't stand that crap.

Someone moaned from within and a chill ran through Will's body. Did she have someone in there? Or was she pleasing herself? He hoped that it was the latter. His cock pushed against his underwear and he thought it best to leave before he got caught and subjected to more kinky domination.

He found the bathroom and as he relieved himself he couldn't help but remember his first visit to this white room. He chuckled at the scenario he had gotten himself into that had ended in the best way possible.

He exited the bathroom and decided to explore the second floor. Around the corner revealed several more doors. Man, what is in all these rooms? Why are there so many? Will shrugged and began opening doors at random. He kept trying until he found another young woman's room.

He waited for his eyes to adjust to the new darkness as he attempted to locate the bed. It didn't look like anyone was under the covers so he flipped the light on and closed the door. His eyes were assaulted by red and gold. A nice net hung over the bed which held four tall posts at the corners that nearly touched the ceiling.

Her study desk was neat and tidy with a closed laptop and pens lined up evenly at the sides. A large bookshelf next to it was filled to capacity with books and it looked like they were in alphabetical order.

Will gazed around until he saw her laundry basket. Exhilaration gripped his stomach and his cock reacted instantly with anticipation.

He crept over and threw the lid off. Will hoped that she had been wearing socks despite the hot weather in this place. His hand reached in until he found the nearest sock. It was an ankle sock and it was of a medium size. His pants got tighter.

He brought the sock to his nose and inhaled. The sweet scent of soapy and spicy sweat came through the fabric subtlety but surely. The pheromones seeped through and tickled his kink violently, taking him into rapture. This girl obviously took care of her feet which made Will excited to no end. He fantasied about what would happen if she came into her room right now and caught him.

The door opened and a voice gasped.

Will spun to see the girl with caramel skin standing with a look of shock on her face, her dark eyes wide with surprise. "What in God's name are you doing?" she demanded in a heavily accented voice. Her body was mildly covered in a long white dress with a low neckline, revealing the cleavage of a buxom bosom. The dress ended halfway down her shins and her feet were wrapped in leather sandals with straps winding around her ankles. Her toes were long and bony, ending in a perfect white-tipped French pedicure.

"Uhh..." Will looked at the sock in his hand then back up to the young woman. "I was going to do a load of laundry so I thought I would check everyone's?" He didn't intend it to come out as a question but somehow it did.

The woman's shock vanished as she laughed. "Then would you mind explaining what's in your pants," she said, pointing with slender fingers.

Will looked down to see a huge bulge threatening to rip out of his zipper. He dropped the sock and put both hands over his crotch. He knew it was no use but it didn't stop him from trying to hide it.

The woman laughed again. "So you must be Will, the new flatmate." A red-lipped smirk twisted her face in a deliciously amused way. "I'm Shivani."

Will held out a hand. "N-nice to meet you."

Shivani shook his hand with a smile.

"Anyway," Will said as he made his way around her, "sorry for the intrusion, I'll just be going now."

"Whoa, hang on there," Shivani said, offended, her hands up. "You broke into my room without permission to do perverted things to my clothing so I think you owe me." Her dark eyes glared.

Will coughed. "Owe you?"

"Uh-huh." Shivani nodded as she closed the door and sat down on the golden sheets of her bed. She lifted her leg up and began undoing the straps on her sandals, unleashing her foot into the open air. "Since you're the one with the foot fetish, you can stay here and give mine a nice deep rub down. I have been on them all day and they are killing me," she groaned erotically.

Will dropped his hands to his side.Is this even possible!? "I was that easy to read, huh?"

"Way too easy." Shivani smiled as she threw the second sandal to the floor then propped herself up against her large pillows and headrest. She wiggled her liberated toes.

Will sat down, trying to get as comfortable as possible with a rock hard dick. He reached out and took a foot with both hands and began rubbing deeply into the soft ball of Shivani's foot.

"Oh, strong hands," she moaned. "I like that."

Will concentrated as he massaged her feet all over, getting a feel for her favourite spots and what type of rubbing was best. He loved touching a woman's foot and trying to discover the g-spot that everyone held. Despite her claiming that she had been on them all day there was no sweat to be found on her honey dipped feet and only the soft scent of her vanilla and cinnamon body wash wafted up to meet his nose.

"You take care of your feet amazingly well," Will said as he rubbed away. "Silky and smooth and not a bad scent in sight." He marvelled at her expert work. Never had he seen such dedicated and deliberate work.

Shivani had her eyes closed. "Hush and keep rubbing." Her voice was commanding but not as cold as Madison's had been. "I'll tell you when you can stop." She chuckled with pleasure. "Which will be never the way your fingers work..."

Will grinned at the compliment. How could he not be good at it? The only downside was that his cock was getting impatient with all the teasing and slow going. Even though he had already ejaculated today he was still blue balling. Are all of these women witches? Had they weaved the best spell in the world around Will, chaining him to an eternity of pleasing these four women's feet?

Shivani reached over to her bedside drawers and took out a small bottle. "Use this."

He took it and unscrewed the lid and a strong scent of vanilla hit his nose. He tipped the bottle and the clear liquid dribbled out over her wiggling toes and down her soles.

Will set the bottle aside and began his massage anew, feeling the tingling feeling that the oil inhibited. His fingers slid along her dark skin and again his cock throbbed, begging to be released.

Shivani moaned in pleasure, her hands grabbing fistfuls of bed sheets and pulling them close.

Will swallowed as he noticed her nipples harden under her dress. She pulled herself close and her knees rose causing her white dress to slip down her legs revealing long thighs.

It seemed to Will that he had been rubbing for hours and his hands were beginning to cramp up. He looked up to see Shivani still had her eyes closed and her breathing was even. Was she asleep?

"Shivani?" No reaction. He stopped rubbing to see what would happen. Still no reaction. A grin spread across his face as he carefully stood and took off his pants. He sat back down, legs spread, and pushed himself up until his balls were on her heels. A shiver ran through his crotch.

Will pushed his eager cock forward and slipped it between her soles, her arches making the perfect natural guidance for his member. He pumped with slow hip movements, feeling the softness of her arches rubbing along the length of his shaft. After pulling out further he allowed the head to be rubbed as he thrust his hips quickly sending bolts of pleasure through his body. He did his best to keep quiet but a moan slipped out ans Shivani's head snapped up and she looked into Will's eyes.

She calmly took in what was happening but didn't make any move to withdraw her feet. She looked back at Will and a thin eyebrow rose.

Will had no idea how to explain himself. "I... I don't know what to say."

"You don't need to." Shivani shuffled over to the middle of the bed. "Move over and lie back."

Will did as he was told and moved over.

Shivani reached over and pulled his oily cock up. Her feet moved forward and took it with her toes. Next, she popped the lid of the oil bottle and poured some all over her feet and his cock. "You did a good job so I'll reward you this time." As her legs bent, her skirt fell back and revealed her white lacy panties, a wet spot showing her arousal.

Will gasped as he took in the amazing view. Her toes wrapped around his dick, her panties showed the faint outline of her vagina, and to top it off, she pulled down the front of her dress and her breasts fell out, perky and perfect. "How's that?" Her breathy voice was filled with lust. Her accent made it even hotter.

Will groaned as she moved her feet up and down, feeling each toe rub against his shaft in a ribbed-like fashion. The oil created the ultimate lubricant, its tingling sensation enhancing the pleasure that ran through his girth and rocked his entire body.

Shivani's feet slowed as she leaned forward. "You know, they say I'm pretty flexible." She leaned in more and took the tip of his cock in her red lips.

Will gritted his teeth at the new sensation, not wanting to scream in pleasure. His eyes almost blew right out of his skull.

Shivani's mouth moved up and down on the tip while her toes worked at the shaft. He could feel her dexterous tongue rubbing in the most intense spot. Her toes moved to the base and she leaned in, even more, taking his entire length into her mouth. Toes made their way down to his balls and fondled while she deep-throated his throbbing cock.

Will's body and mind were swirling in a typhoon of pleasure, like nothing he had ever felt before. It seemed that Shivani knew all the tricks of indulging a man with a foot fetish. He didn't know how long he could hold it at this rate after all the teasing and build up.

She pulled off his shaft with a gasp and her feet moved up to take over. "How was that?" She asked as she wiped the saliva from the side of her mouth.

Will groaned. "I don't know how long I can take it." His breathing was frantic at the sight he was beholding.

"Ah, well we can remedy that." Her feet moved up his cock and her big toes worked the tip, applying more pressure and sliding slower over his flesh.

Will could feel his eyes bulge again as the climax began to build. He relaxed his body to make it last longer, the pleasure greater as it built beyond the threshold.

Her toes moved over the tip, and with a sudden squeeze, his balls let go. Hot semen erupted out and landed over her toes, dripping down thickly. With every pulse of pleasure that ran through his shaft, Shivani pumped, perfectly in sync, forcing out several more ropes of white seed, until finally, it dribbled out pathetically, unable to bring more.

Her feet kept rubbing softly, caressing his cock and bringing him down gently. "I hope that was reward enough," she said with a yawn. She took a box of tissues from her bedside table and threw it at Will. "Clean your mess up and then you may leave." Her voice wasn't harsh, she just sounded tired. "And don't let me catch you in here again because you won't be so lucky twice in a row, I can promise you that."

Will nodded dumbly and she held out her cum covered feet to be wiped down. He drew some tissues and got rid of every last drop, relishing in the chance to touch her feet again. His cock was still rock hard and this wasn't helping.

Shivani gazed at it with wonder. "Still want more, huh?" She laughed. "You'll have to do it yourself I'm afraid." She hopped off her bed and opened the door.

Will staggered up and put his pants back on the best he could over his raging boner. "See you." Was all he could manage before quickly exiting and running down the hall back to his own room.

As soon as he did he dropped his pants again and furiously jerked with thought of today's events all rolled into one. After he was done, he collapsed on his bed and fell asleep instantly, fully spent from his busy day of unexpected foot fetishism.