Playing Footsies Ch. 07

Story Info
Shivani figures out Will's plan.
2.8k words
4.63
5.7k
8
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will was intent on taking his mind off feet for a while so he laid out his books on his study desk and sat down, determined to get some actual studying done. But naturally, he stared out the window towards the beach and procrastinated.

His next challenge was getting Vicki to do something with hers. If he got the shyest girl to do it then he didn't see why he couldn't get Vicki to. He had already planted the seed earlier today, he simply needed to wait and see if it grew into something worthwhile.

A knock on his door made him turn. "Come in."

Vicki entered, still in her uniform. "There's some dinner downstairs if you want some."

"It's that time already?" Will looked at the clock on his laptop.

Vicki nodded. "But before that, can I talk to you about our conversation today?"

Will's excitement rose. "Sure. What's up?" he said, voice calm.

"Well," she sat down on the edge of his bed and stretched her legs out. The flip flops she had worn yesterday were back on her feet and on hung off her toes. "I talked to Shivani and I casually mentioned feet, ya know, to plant the seed."

Will nodded with a grin.

"She said she does rather like it when a man worships her feet. Then she went into an in depth explanation about her foot care routine. I still don't know if she is attracted to me or not." Vicki said with disappointment.

"Then I guess we need to make her attracted to you."

"How?"

"Well, you suspect she's straight right?"

"Yeah."

"If we can create a situation where you are enjoying your feet begin touched then maybe it will ignite a spark within her." Will suggested. "Or maybe if you give her a foot massage she might see you in a different light."

Vicki nodded in thought then her eyes widened as she looked into his eyes. "You just want a chance at a threesome, don't you?"

Will stuttered in surprise. "Well, what would be better than one pair of feet all over me?" Four would be heavenly.

Vicki's eyes narrowed. "You are helping me so if something happens then I guess I won't stop it. We'll see."

Will knew that Shivani wouldn't mind and if Vicki saw her respond in such a way then it was all clear for him. Dare he tell her of his previous experience with Shivani? No, it didn't need to be mentioned. She'd find out soon enough perhaps.

"Alright, well, try and create a situation with us three later tonight and we'll see what happens," Will said as he stood.

Vicki got to her feet. "Right." She smiled and led the way out the door.

#

Later that night Will was back in his room attempting to study. He was on his favourite site looking at feet when a knock at the door sounded.

He told them to enter and in came Shivani. She was dressed completely different to what she was at dinner. The uniform was gone and all she wore was a pair of short shorts and a loose black top. Her feet were bare and her toes were now painted green. "Hey you."

"Shivani, how can I help you?" He made his voice playful.

She sat down on his bed with her legs curling behind her, hiding her feet. "Just what is this little plan you've hatched up with Vicki huh? I know that you're in it for the feet but what is her angle in all this?"

Will felt his whole body tingle as her accent rattled through him. "Isn't it obvious?" He managed. "She has a crush on you."

Shivani's dark eyes widened. She came forward. Her legs slid off the bed and her feet planted on the floor. "She's gay?"

Will nodded. "Haven't you ever noticed the way she looks at you? I've been here two days and I figured it out."

"Well, now that I think about it..." She pondered with a finger tapping her lips.

"See?" Will chuckled. "But you're straight right?"

"Normally yes, but..." She put green fingertips to her lips. "I guess there's no harm in trying something new, just to see what it's like." Her grin spread.

"You're amazing, you know that right?" Will said with a smile. "Always willing to try something new."

Shivani shrugged with modesty. "I only try."

Will laughed as he closed his laptop and stood. "Are we ready to go?"

"Before we do, I wanted to ask you; have to been seeking out foot encounters with all four of us?"

Will felt his face heat up and he slowly sank back down into his chair. "Well, uhh..." Did he reveal his secret to her? It wasn't like she was going to tell anyone, after all, he had already done it with most.

"Who else has indulged you?" She said with a lick of her lips.

"Okay fine." Will cleared his throat and got comfortable in his seat. "On the first day here I went into the bathroom and was ambushed by Madison. I didn't realise that she was there and well, let's just sat I had my pants down after seeing Vicki's feet when I first arrived."

Shivani's eyebrow rose.

"It was a long trip, I needed to relieve myself. Anyway, Madison somehow figured out that I liked feet and she forced me to the floor and proceeded to torture me in every way possible. I came all over her feet and now she hates me and thinks I'm a disgusting pervert."

"Wow, that's hot." Shivani bit her lip.

"I know right?" Will nodded. "Then there was our encounter, which I don't need to go over. Man, you sure knew what you were doing."

"What can I say?" She shrugged again, this time with a cocky grin. "It's in my blood."

Will chuckled. "Then after class today I came back home to hear music coming from Dani's room."

Shivani gasped. "No..."

"Yup. I went and said hello and much like our encounter a foot massage turned into something more, well, a lot more actually..." Will looked at the ground. He had told Dani he wouldn't tell anyone.

"You mean you fucked her?"

"She asked me to so I obliged." Will scratched the back of his head.

"But she was a virgin right?"

"Oh yes." Will nodded with a gruff laugh.

"Jesus Christ man, what are you?" Shivani asked jokingly. "Coming in here and just getting sexual favours from everyone."

"Trust me, nothing like this has ever happened before. I'm extremely lucky with you four insatiably beautiful women here." Will grinned.

Shivani blushed. "Oh you." She stood up on her long legs. "Anyway, let's go get you that last foot experience huh?"

#

Vicki opened the door to her room and let Will and Shivani enter. "Ah so nice to see you both."

Will took in the room around him. Unsurprisingly, it was very plain. Everything was straight and neat but there were a few posters on the walls of older bands which Will found surprising.

Vicki sat down on the edge of her bed, now wearing tight and dark jeans that hugged her short legs. Her pale feet poked out the leg holes, contrasting with the black. Her nails were still painted red. Must be her favourite colour. "So what are we doing tonight?"

"Well," Shivani sat on the bed next to Vicki and crossed her legs with grace. "I don't have anything planned so we could just hang out in here and drink."

Will shrugged. "Sounds good."

Shivani smiled wickedly. "Then run down to the kitchen and bring up some wine would you?"

"You got it."

As he walked down the hall and down the stairs with excitement rose. He couldn't imagine what it was going to feel like to have two pairs on feet on his cock. How long would he even be able to last?

When he re-entered the room, Shivani was laying down on Vicki's bed and the blonde girl was rubbing her feet with both tiny hands.

Will almost dropped the wine bottle and glasses. "Nothing like a good foot massage after a long day huh?" he placed the glasses on the study desk and he popped the cork off the bottle.

"Mmm," Shivani moaned. "She's so good with her hands too. Who knew she would be capable with those tiny things."

Vicki giggled. "I've never done this before." Her red-painted thumbs dug into the balls of Shivani's feet and the young woman groaned again.

Will swallowed and put down the bottle. That had to be his queue. "Then let me show you how to do it." He sat down next to Vicki after she moved over.

"You've done this before?" She said a wink.

Will grinned. "Sure have." He took Shivani's soft foot in his hand. "Like this." He proceeded to make Shivani moan as he used the reflexology skills he had studied over the years, rubbing in the correct places and in the correct fashion.

Will could see Vicki reacting to Shivani's reactions with slightly widened eyes and small bites of her lip. It looked like her hands were itching to take over and make her feel that same that he did. "Now you try on her other foot."

Vicki reached out and began imitating what Will instructed.

"Oh, you are a fast learner, aren't you?" Shivani said after a gasp.

After a long while of rubbing at the exotic woman's feet, she propped up on both elbows and looked at the two. "Isn't it time for Vicki's turn?"

"Of course." Will nodded. He turned to Vicki. "Lie down and let us take you away in a sea of soothing pleasure."

Vicki laughed nervously and took Shivani's place on the bed.

Shivani leaned in close and spoke in Will's ear. "Is this doing it for you?"

Will's eyebrow rose. "What do you think?"

Vicki's toes wiggled in anticipation. "I'm ready."

"Just lie back and relax," Will said as he took Vicki's foot. They were soft and still held a little dirtiness from when she was running on the grassy field today.

Shivani took her other foot and smiled. "So petite. I envy you with your dainty feet."

Vicki giggled. "Thank you, but it's just what I was given."

Shivani turned to Will. "Let's see who can give the best massage."

Will grinned. "I think you already know the answer to that." He ended with a wink.

He began lightly rubbing at Vicki's soles and the blonde woman moaned. "That does feel good..."

Will dug in deep into her high arches and worked up to her small toes, massaging underneath each one with love. He chuckled at her small toe which was so small that the nail was almost nonexistence.

Shivani's hands were working at Vicki's heel. Her lime painted nails on long fingers moved expertly, making Vicki gasp in pleasure.

After a long rubbing session with many moans and Will's cock threatening to erupt out of his pants, as usual, he decided that it was his turn.

As if reading his mind Shivani said. "I think it may be Will's turn, don't you think Vicki?"

Vicki propped herself up on her elbows. "It does indeed."

Will swapped with Vicki and looked down at the two women at his feet. He swallowed heavily. This was it. "I don't need a foot rub. I thought we could continue your foot rubs."

They looked at him with blank faces.

"You can rub your feet against my... Well, I'll show you." Will undid his pants and unleashed his hard cock.

Shivani smiled as Vicki let out a gasp. "That's from touching our feet?"

Will nodded.

Vicki looked at Shivani with confusion.

"Try this." Shivani leaned forwards and took Will's cock in her hands. "Now you take his cock between your toes," she ordered.

"Oh." Vicki hesitated but obviously wanted to impress Shivani. She leaned back and her small red toes attempted to wrap around Will's penis. They didn't quite make it.

"Now you move them up and down so that this pervert can get off." Shivani looked at Will with a wicked smirk.

Vicki nodded and her toes began sliding up and down his erect shaft. Her big toes rubbed slightly at the top and shocks of pleasure ran down into Will's body. This was possibly the hottest thing in the world. A woman giving instruction to another woman on giving a footjob. He was going to have to really try hard to make this last as long as possible.

"That's good," Shivani said with a nod. "Now try it this way." She gave the other girl instructions and her feet moved into a new position. One foot moved behind his cock while the other, soles and toes, rubbed along the length. Her toes curled around his knob as they got to the top.

Shivani took a small bottle from her pocket and opened it up. She proceeded to pour it all over his cock and Vicki's rubbing feet. It added a whole new layer of sensation as her soft feet rubbed up and down.

Vicki gasped. "Oh, that tingles in a strangely good way."

Shivani put the bottle down and lay back. Her feet reached out towards Will. "Okay Vicki, move your main foot down and rub softly on his balls."

She obeyed and a new tingling sensation ran through Will's crotch.

Shivani's long toes reached out and took his head.

Will groaned as he watched. He looked down at Vicki's bared sole while Shivani's toes rubbed lovingly against his most sensitive part. Pulses of pleasure shot through his body with every pump. It continued for an eternity of gritted teeth and controlled muscle action to try not to explode.

Vicki reached out and casually popped one of Shivani's breasts from her top. She leaned in and took the dark nipple in her mouth and began to suckle, her hand cupping and squeezing the ample bosom.

Shivani gasped in sudden pleasure then giggled with enjoyment as she looked at Will with a satisfied smirk.

Eventually, Shivani spoke up. "Vicki, why don't you let Will suck on your little toesies? It feels great."

Vicki nodded and moved beside Will, placing her feet in front of him.

Will reached out with his hands and pulled them both down onto his face. He inhaled, smelling a combination of sweat and grassy earth. It acted as an aphrodisiac and made his penis throb violently between Shivani's toes. His tongue ran across Vicki's soles and along her toes. He moved his head up and took her toes in his mouth. Her feet were so small that he could fit all five toes in his mouth without trying. He sucked and licked her entire foot and she giggled and gasped as he did so.

"Now, why don't you suck his tip while I work his shaft with my toes?" Shivani suggested.

Vicki grinned at the idea. "Now that's something I'm familiar with." She moved down and held back her hair with one hand. She opened her mouth and her pink tongue licked softly along his taut frenulum. She teased and played with his cock, licking and kissing every inch. Then she took him whole. Her lips ran down his penis slowly, engulfing him as she went. She made it to the base where Shivani's toes were massaging and Vicki opened her mouth further, taking in one of Shivani's big toes.

Will let out a gruff moan as the culmination of sensations assaulted his crotch. He didn't know how long he could hold out against toes rubbing his shaft while lips glided up and down, lubbed by saliva while a tongue whipped around inside doing the most important work against his knob.

"I don't know how much longer I can last," Will grunted as his chest heaved.

"Well then," Shivani grinned. "Why don't you finished him with your toes Vicki? See what it feels like to have hot cum all over your feet."

Vicki's lips backed up off his cock causing a long rope of saliva to string out from her tongue to his tip. She lapped it up and smiled at Will. "That does sound good." She moved back and her toes once again wrapped around his ready to explode penis. It was just in time too.

After two more slow pumps, his cock let go.

The first squirt landed on the side of Vicki's foot and began running down to her arch. She gasped. The rest came quick and splattered all over her tiny toes, dribbling down over and between them. A few drops dripped down and landed on Shivani's toes.

Will sighed and he fell back into Vicki's pillows.

"Now that you're done, you may leave," Shivani said. "Vicki and I have unfinished business."

Will nodded dumbly and put his abused cock back into his pants. He hopped off the bed and limped towards the door and opened it. He looked back to see Shivani's crawling up Vicki's body, licking at every bit of exposed skin.

Will shuddered and closed the door behind him.