Playing Footsies Ch. 06

Story Info
Will fucks Dani.
1.9k words
4.61
6.6k
10
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the long and boring lecture he found himself walking home alone. He had waited by the front gates for a little while to see if one of his roommates came out but they obviously had extra-curricular activities.

He tired the front door but it was locked. No one else was home yet. His key slid into the lock and the door opened. He made his way upstairs to his room but as he was about to enter he stopped. A soft thumping was coming from down the hall. It sounded like it was coming from the other side of the house. That meant it wasn't Madison and it wasn't Shivani. Was it Vicki or Dani?

Will dropped his bag in his room and went off to explore.

Down the hallways he went, further passing the room he had been in and around several corners. The music got louder.

Eventually, he found the door it was behind and he put his ear close. Aggressive music pounded from beyond, distorted guitars, fast drums, and what sounded like an angry female vocalist. He hated this stuff too.

Will took a breath and knocked firmly.

A few seconds went by then the volume turned down. The door opened, revealing the red-haired girl within.

"Oh, was it too loud? Sorry," she said as she began to flush red.

Will smiled. "No, it's not that. I just thought I'd come by and say hi."

Dani's cheeks reddened further. "Hi." She looked down in embarrassment, red bangs falling down over her eyes.

"Can I...?"

"Oh..." She blushed again before opening the door to let him in.

His eyes were assaulted by the girliest room in the world. The walls were covered in pink with posters of effeminate young men. The bed was covered in pretty sheets with a ton of pillows and soft toys.

Dani was still in her uniform, loose white shirt and short blue skirt. Will was happy to see her bare feet against the soft carpet. She sat down on her bed and put her hands in her lap. Her legs stretched straight and she leaned on her heels, pointing her soles at Will.

Will sat down in the study chair. "How was your first day?" He engaged in small talk.

"It was okay." She said quietly. Her lavender toes scrunched up as she talked, showing off the wrinkles on her soles.

Will chuckled. "Yeah, I had a hard time finding my way around the campus. It's huge!"

Dani giggled. She rubbed her hands against her thighs as her toes wiggled away happily.

Man, Will thought,she's not very talkative. An idea popped into his head. "Well, it's been a big day." He stood and headed for the door. He opened it and turned. "If you ever need someone to rub your tired feet just let me know." He smiled and closed the door.

Will slowly began walking down the hallway with his fingers crossed.

Dani's door opened. "Wait."

Will turned to see her standing in the doorway shyly.

She hesitated a long while before speaking, her eyes darting everywhere as she brushed her hair from her eyes several times. "My, umm, feet are a little sore..."

Will's cock twitched. "I guess I have time to do it now." He walked back into the room and closed the door.

Dani's face was redder now. "Where do I...?"

"Just sit on your bed."

She sat down and Will did the same on the floor in front of her.

He took her by the ankles and placed her feet in his lap, heels dangerously close to his manhood. Will looked up at her and her eyes averted as a small smile crossed her lips. "Just relax," he said softly. He picked up a foot and began rubbing his thumbs along her long arches.

Dani's eyes widened and she let out a small moan. She bit her lower lip in embarrassment.

Will worked his way up her soles until he was rubbing under her long toes. Her feet were a tad bigger than all the other girls but that wasn't a bad thing at all. He enjoyed feet that came in all shapes and size.

He could feel his cock throbbing as it struggled against his underwear and pants. It still wasn't satisfied with all it's had recently.

Will continued rubbing and Dani continued to hide her sounds of pleasure the best she could. He could feel his cock growing further as he rubbed away at her soft soles. It reached out and touched her heel.

Dani gasped. "What was that?"

"Sorry." Will said as he picked up her foot and moved it away from his crotch.

"You're..." Dani blinked in surprise. "Turned on?"

Will chuckled, feeling his face heat up. "I can't help it. The feel and look of your feet in my hands would be enough to drive any man crazy."

"But..." Her ginger brow furrowed in confusion. "It's my feet."

Will looked into her eyes. "It feels good when I touch them, right?"

She nodded, still not sure what to think.

Will decided to risk it. After all, big risks, big rewards. He lifted her foot to his face and wrapped his lips around her big toe.

Dani gasped in shock and her whole body tensed causing her heel to slide back down his thigh to his further hardening cock. Will moaned as her heel rubbed against its head. She let out another gasp that turned into a moan halfway through. It was amazing what a husky voice like hers could do to a moan, making something sexual into something a thousand times more.

Will's tongue rubbed against her big toes, savouring the sweet taste of her skin. He opened his mouth more and engulfed her second toe. His tongue now explored between the two toes as his lips slid over her soft skin, cleaning every inch of her.

Dani moaned again and her heel began rubbing along the bulge in his pants with purpose this time.

Will reached down and undid the top button then pulled down the zipper. He strategically slipped his cock out the leg hole on his underwear, letting it slap against her sole.

"Oh wow," Dani gasped. Will assumed it was the first cock she had seen in person.

He took her foot out of his mouth and grabbed the other one. "Now, do this." He placed his hard cock between her soles and moved them up a down slowly. Then he let go.

Dani kept moving her feet perfectly up and down the length of his shaft and he breathed heavily in pleasure. "Wow, your thing is so hard for my feet." Her breathlessness was evident as her chest heaved. Her legs were spread now and Will could see her black lacy panties that matched the bra he could see under her white shirt.

"Oh fuck yes..." Will groaned. "Now try your toes."

Dani moved his cock until her toes were wrapped around it. She began moving up and down again, resuming the unbelievable pleasure of amateur feet. Her big toes ran over his knob over and over, rubbing with intensity and grace.

"Are we going to have sex?" Dani stammered, her face fully blushed.

Will blinked. "Do you want to have sex?"

She nodded with a blush. "I feel so... wet."

With a flourish, Will took her ankles and pushed Dani's onto the bed. He opened her legs wide and carefully pulled aside her lavish panties, revealing her sopping wetness beneath. Will steadied his cock and guided it into her warmth, penetrating the virgin for the first time.

She cried out in pleasure and pain as Will pushed himself slowly inside her, making sure not to hurt her too much and too fast. As he went in, he bought her foot to his face and kissed her heel using his tongue with passion. He made his way across her sole while he began thrusting his cock gently back and forth into her dripping pussy.

Will reached out and undid half of the buttons on her shirt before getting annoyed. He placed his hand inside and ripped the rest out and they pinged out across the room. Her breasts easily popped out of the small bra and swung like the generous c's they were. Her chest was covered in light freckles, just like her face and feet, and it made Will's cock throb with lust.

Dani gasped with pleasure. "Oh lord its good!" Her hand reached down and her fingers began making circles on her juicy and glazed clit. Her moans deepened.

Will quickened his thrusts fractionally, moving in harmony with her hips. The tightness of her unbroken vagina felt like nothing he had known before. It squeezed around his cock as if trying to trap it within. Her juices were dripping down her ass and onto the sheets beneath her, creating large wet stains. The way her lips parted to engulf him looked perfect and her toes tasted euphoric in his mouth.

Dani's body began squirming more. "It's coming!" She bit her bottom lip and her eyes closed tight. Her back arched and her whole body began to shake.

Will pulled out until only his head was inside and then, with a deep breath, he thrust in slowly and deep, burying his entire length.

Dani screamed as she came, her back arching further, her toes curling in his mouth. Her hand moved from her clit and grabbed a handful of bed sheet and her screams turned to violent moans with each shudder of her body.

Will took her foot from his mouth and resumed his slow thrusting. He wasn't far now especially after that amazingly hot display. He wanted nothing more than to finish all over her feet and toes.

Dani eventually propped herself up on her elbows and looked upon Will as he fucked her. Green eyes took in everything he was doing and lust filled her eyes once more. "Are you going to...?"

Will nodded as he felt himself about to explode. He pulled out. "Put your feet together." He hopped back and she stretched out her legs.

Will was just in time. He needed no help as the first explosion missed her toes and splattered against her shin, almost to her knee.

Dani gasped.

Will's cock continued to squirt his seed and this time he aimed correctly, spreading it all over her toes and the tops of her freckly feet.

She wriggled her toes in delight, feeling the warm liquid on her soft skin. Her foot made its way to her mouth and her tongue began licking up all of his cum over her toes. She sucked at them passionately, moaning as she did.

Will marvelled at the sight and his cock throbbed its agreement.

After she was done they cleaned and put what little clothes they had removed back on.

"Sorry about your shirt." Will said as he zipped up his pants. "Got a little carried away..."

"Oh..." She blushed. "I didn't even notice." She was about to take the shirt off when she realised she wasn't alone and in lust anymore. She closed the shirt over her body and hugged her arms close.

"Oh, sorry." Will made his way to the door.

"Hey." She called after him before he could exit. "Umm, don't tell anyone what we did okay?"

"Sure." Will said with a smile.

"Maybe we could do it again sometime?" Her face went red once more.

Will chuckled. "I hope so." He closed the door behind him and made his way to the bathroom to clean himself off.