All Comments on 'Playing Games'

by Icy_Flame

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
fafhrd09fafhrd09almost 8 years ago
An Excellent Story

Very well-done, and I hope to read moar!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is amazing!

I liked the anticipation you created by the step-by-step delay of the game and the dialogue between them!

TerrytheTravelerTerrytheTraveleralmost 8 years ago
A wonderful job!

If you say this is a first attempt at erotica, I'll believe you, but WOW. You did a tremendous job and I hope to read many more stories from your mind.

Thanks,

ManosHandsManosHandsalmost 8 years ago
Great first attempt!

I'm not sure what else to offer you - not much room for improvement here, Looking forward to reading more in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Beautifully written, extremely erotic, and very explicit. Either you have a lot of personal experience, or you've had a lot of training. Keep the stories cumming for our continued pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bravo

Accomplished. More please.

auguy86auguy86almost 8 years ago
Very well written

Fun, believable, and very erotic. If I had one suggestion, it would be to add a bit more in the way of descriptions of the characters. Doesn't have to go a detailed as, for example, specific bra size, but a bit of an idea of what's in your head as your writing about these characters would be nice. Still, that's just a personal preference of mine, and it certainly didn't take away from the excellent story-telling. Well done.

Score: *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice

Very enjoyable story. Moved along nicely.

GradStudentGradStudentalmost 8 years ago
excellent

i liked the pacing and the clever twist on truth and dare.

ashleycooperashleycooperalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

Very, very well written! Great job! I agree with AUguy that I'd like to have more of an idea of what they look like, but it worked extremely well even without that. Will we see more of these two, maybe later that night, or the next morning? Hope so :-)

Icy_FlameIcy_Flamealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Really appreciate the feedback, folks, and will be sure to incorporate the bit about descriptions in future pieces!

~IF

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sooooo hot

I've read a lot of erotica, and man, you know how to write. Seriously hottest thing I've read in a long time. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was amazing

I honestly can't believe I didn't come across this story earlier. It was sooo good ;)

TheDreamGirlTheDreamGirlover 2 years ago

Holy Fuck! MORE MORE! I'm fucking manifesting this shit!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous