Playing Games - Pt. 02

Story Info
Laura and James talk about last night. Maggie is introduced.
10k words
4.41
10k
21
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Wouldn't you know it? I ended up writing a second part. What's can I say? You stroked my ego, you kinky, kinky people. The response was even better than for my first two stories and you deserve to have all the love you've given my work returned back to you.

This story contains some elements of non-con, BDSM, and interracial sex. I hope you enjoy it. Here's part 2 of "Playing Games".

Good Morning

Laura woke up slowly, with one of Jimmy's arms draped across her chest. They had slowly drifted apart from their spooning during the night, but they'd remained touching each other in one way or another. She smiled and gently moved his arm. Her head was pounding. The hangover was going to be brutal. She turns over in her bed and sees James is still soundly asleep on his belly, looking nearly catatonic. She sits up and simply stares at him for a few moments, noticing all the marks she left on his back.

He'd asked for it. She remembers that much. At some point in the night, between orgasms, she had asked him to fuck her ass. When he was inside, she wrapped her legs around his waist and begged her son to cum inside of her. He had picked up the pace and begun working his cock into her. The sensation was overwhelming. It'd been so many years since she'd gotten fucked, and even more since she'd taken a cock up her ass. She was tight. The mix of pain and pleasure felt almost virginal. She loved it. That's when she sank her nails into his skin. He had hissed as she raked his back and upon hearing the sound, she'd relented.

"Don't stop. I like it... do it, mommy. I like it." he'd said. She remembers being struck by how much they both enjoyed rough sex. That had been established last night during their game, but knowing and experiencing it are two different things. She did as he asked and really clawed at him, hoping she didn't go too far. Obviously, 'too far' was very relative. She saw dried blood on some of the marks. Part of her wanted to reach out to her little boy and take care of him, and yet another part wanted to wake him up and have him fuck the hangover out of her.

Laura decided she was better off getting up and making breakfast. She had no clue how he'd feel about having sex with her last night, now that neither of them was drunk. She had no clue how she felt about it either. She knew it was fantastic, remembering how many orgasms she'd had. She knew it'd been as loving as it had been rough. She knew he'd enjoyed it too. But the morning after can be a different story.

Getting up on shaky legs, Laura puts on her bathrobe and goes to the bathroom. She considers taking a shower as well, but decides that as grimy as she feels, she's also too hungry to do anything about that at the moment. She makes her way to the kitchen and finds the bottle of wine they'd emptied still on the kitchen island, standing there like a culprit who is proud of its crime.

"Fuck." she mutters to herself, realizing how much they'd drunk. A 6 pack and an entire bottle of wine was more than enough to have her making some thoughtless choices. Obviously, it was enough for Jimmy as well. She looked at the clock and saw that it was 11:30 in the morning. The day was slipping by. She had plenty of reason to regret how much she'd drunk, but figured that was mostly because it had led to fucking her own son. In reality, she knew she deserved a night of excess here and there. In reality... she didn't regret fucking her son, either. She just hadn't expected the excess to involve sex, much less with her baby boy, but as bad as she knew she should be feeling, the only thing that was really bothering her right now was the hangover. Try as she might, every time she thought about the sex they had last night, regret was the last thing that she felt.

As she cooked some eggs and bacon, she kept thinking about last night. They'd said things to each other during sex which no mother and son should ever say to each other. He'd called her awful, degrading names. She'd given herself over to their pleasure and willingly set no limits as to what he could do to her body.

This was not the behaviour of the kind of woman she thought herself to be. She was kinky, of course, but not... a pervert. Or so she thought. Even now, knowing that all her aches and pleasant soreness was due to Jimmy's cock using her holes, made her wet. She was his mother and yet she'd happily let him fuck her all night.

She decided the best way to handle the situation was to face it head-on, with the same honesty and understanding which they had shared in the bathroom before she'd taken James into her bed last night. He was likely to feel as confused about this as she did at the very least, but if Laura were honest with herself, she didn't want to feel that guilt. She certainly didn't want James to feel it. Part of her hoped he'd be as okay with it today as he was yesterday night.

After food is done, she puts their plates together and brings them back into her bedroom. James is still asleep. She sets their plates down and gently wakes him up, caressing his hair and softly whispering.

"Jimmy. Jimmy, baby. Wake up for food, sweetheart." he groans in his sleep and begins moving a little.

"Come on, baby boy. I made breakfast." she says, and kisses his forehead. She decides to lay down beside him and continues to pet his hair as he wakes up.

"Hrrrmf... mom?" he says groggily. "What time is it?"

"It's almost noon. I made eggs and bacon. You should wake up, baby."

"Fuck... my head hurts." he says, closing his eyes again.

"I know. Mine does too. I'm gonna go get us something for that. You just sit yourself up and eat, okay? I'll be right back." Laura says and slides off from her bed. She looks over at James as he sits up. He looks back at her, sleep still in his eyes.

"Thank you, mom." he smiles. She smiles back and goes find something for their headache. She brings some orange juice to wash it down with. By the time she's back, James is wolfing down his breakfast. She joins him and they sit silently, nursing their hangover and enjoying their food.

James looks at his mother occasionally. She feels his eyes on her and pretends not to notice. This situation already feels weird enough without more eye-contact.

She hasn't brought him breakfast in bed since he had the flu a couple of years ago, and he hadn't spent the night in her bed since he was little.

As they finish, James stands up from bed and grabs her empty plate from her. He's still naked and she can't help but look him up and down, but awkwardly looks away when she sees his flaccid cock. Something about how casual he is about his nudity right now feels... wrong.

James leaves with the dirty dishes and returns quickly. Laura pats the bed beside her, inviting him to sit back down. Before he does, he looks around the room.

"What are you searching for, honey?" Laura asks her son.

"I...uuh... I should put on underwear." he says, then looks at her when she doesn't answer. "Shouldn't I?"

"Just get under the covers if... if you're uncomfortable." Laura responds. James shrugs and simply sits on the bed, not bothering to cover himself. Laura takes a deep inhale, feeling herself becoming aroused. She has to put these thoughts away. They need to have this conversation.

"So... are you okay?" she asks, looking at James. He doesn't meet her eyes.

"I'm okay." he responds, a bit too quickly for her liking.

"You sure?" she asks again. He hesitates. She stares at him, searching for any hint of what he might be feeling. He's keeps looking forward as they sit beside each other, backs resting on her bed's headboard. James is hard to read. She just remains silent, waiting.

"Yeah. I think I'm okay. I'm feeling a lot of things, but I think I'm okay." he says. That's about as honest and self-aware an answer as she could hope for, considering the circumstances. She nods her head. He looks at her. She smiles. He smiles.

"How about you?" he asks. Laura sighs, feeling the weight of the question, and the responsibility she must live up to right now.

"I don't feel... uh... Hmm." she searches for her words. "I don't feel regret. I don't feel guilty, even if I think I should. I do feel... scared, though. It's strange. It's like... knowing that I did something wrong but not caring how wrong it was is kind of disturbing." she answers. "Do you know what I mean?"

"Yeah. I think so." James answers, still looking at her.

"What I know is that I will come to regret this and I will be very sorry if I lose you.

If I lose your respect, or your love, or just lose you in general. I don't..." she stops herself, feeling her emotions overwhelm her. Her voice cracks as she speaks her next words.

"I don't want you to hate me. I don't want you to distance yourself." she says, looking at him through tears welling in her eyes. As soon as they fall, her composure disappears. She begins crying. She hides her face in her hands and sobs desperately. Immediately, she feels her son's weight shift on the bed, followed by his arms wrapping around her. He pulls her body towards his and holds her tightly.

"I won't ever hate you. Ever. And I'm not gonna be distant from you." he says, with a strange tone, full of a shy determination to be comforting. He's never had to comfort his mother, certainly not this way. He's rarely seen her cry. He doesn't know how to act this way towards her. The way he says the words sounds so new and alien to him, that he has to pretend to know what he's doing.

"I love you, mom. I don't want you to feel this way." he says, in his perfectly naïve, boyish manner. He doesn't realize that in situations like these, he has to be okay with letting people feel the way they do. Laura can't help but want to correct his behaviour, but realizes that being motherly right now is hardly fitting, considering that she's crying over the fact she fucked her son all night.

Instead, she just continues crying. To his credit, James seems to make peace with the fact he can't console her and just holds her in his arms. After a minute, she calms herself down. Sniffling and wiping the tears from her face, Laura composes herself by staring out the window of her bedroom for another minute. She feels Jimmy's hand on her back, caressing her lovingly. She smiles and looks at him before she speaks.

"Yesterday night... I was trying to keep you here at home so we could spend time together. The truth is that I've felt you distancing yourself, Jimmy. I've been feeling it since you turned into a teenager and I was desperate to have my son back. Instead, I ruined our relationship. That's why I'm crying. Because now, I might never have my son back, and I can only blame myself." she says, still smiling, but morosely.

James looks away, seemingly embarrassed. He sighs.

"Yeah. You're right..." he pauses, then looks back at her. "I mean, no. You're wrong. You didn't ruin our relationship. But you're right that I've been distant... I'm sorry, mom. I don't.... I don't know why I've been like this." he says, looking away again. Laura stares at him lovingly, and runs her fingers through his hair, encouraging him to say more.

"I'm... I'm not sure when it happened but I've been feeling like I shouldn't be around you, anymore. Not that I don't want to be, but that I just... can't. I think it started when I... became... y'know." he says, and can't help but blush.

"Became what?" Laura asks softly.

"When I became a 'man', I guess." he says, putting air-quotes over the noun. She smiles, knowing what he means.

"Puberty's always hard." she says, empathizing.

"Yeah, but it shouldn't turn me into a little shit who doesn't spend time with his mom, though." he says, still not looking at her. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry for making you feel like that for so long. I love you and I didn't wanna be distant. I just didn't know what to do... I didn't know how... I still don't know... how..." he trails off, gesturing vaguely into the air, as if trying to waft the words he can't think of into existence. Laura feels like she can read his mind, though.

"You didn't know how to be close again?" she suggests. He looks at her, tears in his eyes. It was his turn to cry. He nods his head, approving of the words she gave to him. The sudden realization that his mom always knows best seems to crash down around him. He cries silently, in a practiced stoicism that makes Laura's heart hurt for him. He shouldn't have to be so tough. Certainly not with his mother.

She grabs him and lets him cry.

"It's okay, baby. I forgive you. No, there's nothing to forgive. It's... normal. It hurt to not feel connected to my baby boy like I used to be, but it's just a normal thing for parents. Kids become distant when they reach a certain age and the relationship gets worse before it gets better." she says, comforting him.

"It's not your fault. You started popping boners and all of a sudden you didn't wanna call me mommy anymore." she says and laughs, hoping the joke will land. James offers an uncomfortable chuckle. She understand why. She's never been quite as funny as she'd like to pretend she is. Considering how often he called her 'mommy'; among other things; while pumping his cock into her last night that may not have been the best punchline she could've come up with.

"Don't say boners, mom. Gross." he jokes back with a raspy voice, still teary-eyed.

"Sorry." she says, giggling a little. Suddenly, she can't help but think about the Freudian nature of everything that's happened between them. James had torn himself away from her because he was becoming a man. Laura had forced him into spending time with her hoping he'd come back to her as the little boy she knew. Eventually, neither of them got quite what they wanted, or perhaps they got a twisted version of what they wanted. A Djinn's fulfilled wish. They got this instead.

Laura feels a tingle between her legs. After all, James was certainly far from a little boy last night. He was a man all night long. Several times. And she was definitely not his mother. She was his plaything, his fuck-toy, his whore, his... mommy... but certainly not his mother. It was unhinged. It was completely wrong. She's getting aroused again.

Suddenly, she feels James pull away from her and lets him go. He stands up from the bed in a hurry.

"I'm... I need..." he mumbles something Laura can't quite make out. He has his back to her, and seems to be scanning the room again.

"What, honey?" she asks, unable to keep herself from staring at his ass. She knows the answer he's going to give, but she's hoping that he won't say it.

"I need my underwear. I'll... I'll be right back." he says and exits the room. Laura is about to ask him to stay, forget the damn underwear, when she sees him.

All of him. As he turns the corner out of the doorway, his profile comes into view. His prominent erection bobs up and down as he walks. Laura blushes and bites her lip. The jolt of seeing him naked and aroused both encourages her arousal but also shocks her, making her unable to ask him to stay. She lets him go get dressed. She needs to control herself. James is trying. She should too.

Laura gets up from the bed for no particular reason and just stands around staring off into the distance, considers her next move. She might want to go take that shower after all. Maybe she should get dressed and they can finish their conversation. Maybe she wants to tell him to come back into the room, only to find her playing with her wet pussy. She doesn't know. She's getting overwhelmed again. The conversation was going so well, then she made a silly little joke.

Suddenly, she's saved by the bell. The phone rings.

Margaret's Education

Despite going for a notoriously boring law degree, college had been very fun. James had told her it would be regardless of what she chose but Maggie was living it now. Great parties, great weed, great sex. So many hot guys, so many hot girls... one very hot professor. Maggie had always been adventurous, but she'd never considered doing half the things she'd done since arriving on campus. Her birthday was fast approaching and she likes to think that when she hits 19 next month, she'll already have more sexual experience than most people do in a lifetime. Maggie was in heaven. Between her roommate, her fuck-buddies, and her professor, she was getting sex almost every day of the week.

Her roommate, Bea, was also a wild little freshman, and almost every night where they weren't getting laid by someone new, they would spend it with their faces between each other's legs. Beatrice seemed obsessed with being told what to do and also telling Maggie things that were positively too kinky for new friends to tell each other, fuck buddies or not. It's like Bea was trying to corrupt her. The girl is extremely hot. Thick thighs, big ass, toned stomach, small but perfect tits, a long, beautiful neck for her short height, and that gorgeous mahogany skin of hers... Maggie felt so lucky being roomies with Bea.

When they were first getting to know each other, she encouraged Maggie to get herself some "diverse experience" while in college, citing the fact that Bea had come from a pretty conservative household and so this was her first and likely only chance to be with a white boy, or cute Asian guy, and Maggie should try branching out, too.

Maggie explained that she could easily bring a boyfriend or girlfriend of a different ethnic background back home, and her mom wouldn't bat an eye. She told Maggie that she never really thought of fetishizing race or ethnicity.

Bea asked her if she'd ever been with anyone that wasn't white and Maggie confessed that no, she hadn't. Bea told her to stop overthinking it and just take her advice. So Maggie did. Her and Bea have been fucking ever since.

A couple of weeks after the semester began, Maggie came back to their room and commanded Bea to get on her knees and eat her out. While she did, Maggie explained that she desperately wanted to fuck her African-American studies professor, Daniel Johnson. Professor Johnson was suave, elegant, extremely well-dressed, and exuded and air of sophistication which made Maggie weak at the knees. Bea gave her an orgasm while telling Maggie how Professor Johnson probably had a big black cock, too. She encouraged Maggie to dive headfirst into the social taboo and try to seduce her professor.

The next week, Maggie found an excuse to stay behind after class. She was very straight-forward with Professor Johnson, risking everything. He was, surprisingly, very welcoming. Bea heard all about it, but otherwise, Maggie has kept it a very, very naughty secret. She couldn't see Professor Johnson as often as she'd like, but that was fine. She did have plenty of other lovers. But, between entertaining all of them, her studies were suffering a bit, especially her ethics class. Perhaps that was fitting, considering she was choking on Professor Johnson every other Friday.

It was indeed a big black cock, as Bea had theorized. He hadn't gone as far as fucking her, yet, but he had some expert fingers, and made her squirt every single time in exchange for her blowjobs. He was also cheating on his wife with her, which made Maggie incredibly horny to think about. She hadn't dared bring it up, but she desperately wanted to acknowledge it with him, in hopes it would make their little sessions even hotter.

Obviously ethics was not Maggie's strong suit.

That being said, things could be much worse. Her grades were still well within her goals. She was used to being a straight-A student, but even her mom had told her that she needed to enjoy her college experience, rather than pressure herself to ace every class. Laura's logic had been sound, too: people do learn better when they associated the act with fun, rather than stress.

So far, Maggie may have a couple of Bs, which was new to her, but she also left every class with new knowledge firmly planted in her brain. Professor Johnson helped with that, too. Every time he'd pick her up and drove her out into some empty parking lot, they'd talk about her studies all the way there, and all the way back. He was knowledgeable in every subject she was taking that semester.