Playing Games - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said your wife's not coming back for a couple of days, right? After this, I'm gonna call my mom. I have a flight back home later tonight. Then I'm gonna come back to bed and I'm gonna spend the day here, getting fucked." she announced.

"Good." her Professor replied. "Good little slut."

Morning's End

As James was getting dressed, he heard the phone ring. Part of him was grateful. Yes, they needed to finish their conversation but he couldn't keep going as he was. He had woken up horny, and as emotionally exhausting as the conversation had been, all he needed to do was think of the most vaguely sexual things and he was hard again. He needed to jerk off before going back to this conversation, so he was glad Laura was going to be busy for a few minutes.

He closed his bedroom door and immediately jumped into his bed, taking off the underwear he had just put on. His cock was already stiff. He considered browsing for some porn, but decided he didn't need any of that. He had porn on his mind already. His mother had behaved like a professional last night, after all. She let him take her roughly and she got off on it. She let him call her 'mommy' and got off on it. She told him to cum inside of her and she got off on it. His mother behaved exactly like so many porn stars he'd seen before. Even the way she moaned when she came was completely different than his ex-girlfriend. His mom would cum with no inhibition. She would demand things all the way up to and through her orgasms. She knew what she wanted. He seemed to know how to give it to her.

Jimmy came very quickly. By the time he washed, got dressed again, and left his room, his mom was still on the phone. She smiled at him while listening, and mouthed to him.

"It's your sister." then went back to the conversation.

"Uh-huh. Well, that's nice, honey! I'm so proud of you! And what did he say?" Laura continued talking to her daughter. James sat down on the couch, waiting for her to be finished. He suddenly felt and smelled something odd, and quickly remembered that this is where he made his mother squirt all over his chest. Obviously, some had gotten on the couch. Almost immediately, he was hard again. He groaned involuntarily at himself. It was loud enough that Laura looked back at him, still listening to Maggie drone on. Their eyes met and Laura had a quizzical look on her face, wordlessly asking him what was wrong.

James dismissed her with a smile and a casual wave of the hand. Laura smiled back and went back to the conversation, but she kept looking at James. Their eyes met again.

"OH! That's so nice of him!" she said into the phone, still staring into her son's eyes. There was something unspoken going on between them right now, and James was sure of what it was but didn't want to admit it to himself. His mother was thinking about how she squirted from his pounding cock, just like he was. James blushed and looked away. Out of his peripheral, he could see his mother was still staring at him, and still smiling.

"Wow, baby. What a compliment. Not many professors would go out of their way to encourage a student like that. Be proud of yourself." he heard his mother say.

"When? Oh, okay. Sure, honey. We'll come get you at the airport, then. Your brother will be happy to see you. Okay, baby. Love you. Okay, bye." Laura hung up.

"Your sister kicked ass this semester." she said with joy.

"That's good to know. She hasn't really called much since it started." James replies, still looking anywhere but at his mother.

"Well, you remember how college was. Things get hectic." she replied. "Did you... did you think some more about going back? You mentioned last night how you were considering going for something new." she asked. James didn't bite. As much as he wanted a distraction, his mind was on one of two things: sex or continuing their conversation.

"Yeah. We can talk about that later, though, right? I kinda wanted to finish talking to you." he said. James absent-mindedly grabbed a pillow and hugged it. He realized that it did a good enough job of hiding his erection and was suddenly grateful he grabbed it as casually as he did. Anything to not call attention to the fact he had a raging hard-on.

"Sure, I'd like that." Laura responded. She walked towards James and sat down beside him, perhaps closer than she needed to be. She offered her hand and he grabbed it. They interlocked fingers. He didn't even think twice. It's just a loving gesture between parent and child. Between James and Laura though, it immediately felt like something completely different. Perhaps she was right. Perhaps that relationship was beyond them, now. James sighed.

"I don't know where we left off, but listen... I..." he started.

"We were talking how you didn't know how to become close again, since you hit puberty." she said nonchalantly. Even a word as simple as puberty seemed steeped in its sexual connotations. Any other meaning to the word was stripped away and it was left as a marker for sex, rather than just one of life's many transitional phases. James' erection throbbed. Laura started getting wet again.

"Right. Well... listen before we get into that, I gotta say again I don't want to become distant. I would like to know how to move on from here without losing my mom. I know that wh-what we did... what we did wasn't good. But I also don't feel bad. I don't regret it, I mean. I feel guilty for the same reasons though, but like you said, I don't wanna regret it. I don't regret. I don't wanna lose you. I'll deal with the guilt." he spoke in a rushed and loud voice. It was as if the volume could somehow make what he said sound more casual than it was.

Laura squeezed his hand.

"Okay, baby. Me, too. If we can concentrate on moving on with each other's help, then I think we'll be better off than pretending it didn't happen." she said.

"Right." James looked at her. She looked at him, smiling. He felt her mother's love and his face softened, making him realize that he'd been frowning.

"Well... going back to what I was saying, then... it's true that I didn't know how to be close to you, because I was having all these feelings that were new to me. I think not having a dad around to talk about becoming a man really made things harder on you than it should've been." he says. Laura squeezes his hand again. She knows this conversation is hard to have, though they've talked about it extensively a few times throughout the kid's lives.

"Yeah. I can only imagine, baby. The fact your dad left when Margaret was born made things hard on everyone, but I think it was hardest for you. No, I know it was." she said. There was a silence that threatened to become awkward. This subject was difficult no matter how many times they talked about it. "But I'm proud of you." she said.

"Why?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

"Because you became a man even without one in your life to show you how. You're a good man, baby. Even if we're not close anymore, and I don't know half the things that happen in your life, I know you're a good man. Mothers always know..." she said.

"Well..." he began, as if he was about to contradict her. She didn't let him.

"A mother always knowns, James. And I know you're a good man. I feel it." she said, innocently enough. Yet again, Jimmy's mind turned that into something sexual and his cock twitched. He stifled a groan.

"O-okay." he said, relenting and accepting the compliment. He squeezed Laura's hand. "Thank you, mom."

"You know, at the end of the day, it takes both a father and a mother to teach their children how to become an adult, whether they're a man or a woman. There are things which I should've been teaching you about being a man. Things I could have taught you, whether your father was around or not. I think maybe I slacked on those things." she said, looking down at her feet with some shame.

"Why do you say that? What things?" James asked.

"Probably because I already felt us becoming distant, and I didn't want to impose myself on your life. I was probably afraid I'd push you away the more forceful I was about keeping you around." she said, looking up at the ceiling. It seemed it was her turn to avoid eye-contact now.

"The things I should've taught is how a woman feels. I should've exposed you to what this world does to a woman, and how they're treated. I could still teach you those things, and help you realize just how much men and women have in common, and also teach you why the world is obsessed with our differences." she says, with a contemplative look on her face.

"I know how the world treats women, mom. I know you get the short end of the stick."

"Yes, baby. But you haven't felt it. You'll never feel it. But the women in your life will. It won't be your fault. It's not like being born with a penis makes you a part of the problem. Being raised as a man is the problem." she says.

"Huh?" James asks, confused. He ignores the fact that his cock twitched again when his mother said the word 'penis'.

"I'm talking about how men are raised, not how men naturally are. You're raised to think a certain way that takes a lot away from a woman's life. In the process, that takes a lot away from your life, too. Understanding, happiness, love. All of those things are taken away from us, just because society tells us women should act one way and men should act another way. I managed to teach your sister a lot of that, but with you, I wouldn't even know where to start." she says, but then immediately remembers where she could.

"Actually... okay. When I was crying in bed earlier..." she said, now looking at him. "You said that you didn't want me to feel that way. I understand the sentiment. It's not a bad thing to wish you could take away someone's pain. But the way we deliver a message makes all the difference." Laura explains.

"I... I'm not sure I follow." James admits.

"You said you don't want me to feel a certain way, baby. Think about that." she says and keeps looking at him. She watches as a pensive look forms on his face. His kind, gentle face. Her handsome boy.

"It's not about me." he says. Her heart swells.

"That's right, baby. You wish you could spare me from negative feelings. That's a good thing. You wish I didn't feel them at that moment in time, because you think I should feel differently. You think I should feel good instead of bad. Those are good things. But..." she says. James continues.

"But I should just say that like it can make any kind of difference. When I said that, I made it about me." he finishes. Laura is so proud. So, so proud. She grabs her son's face. 21 might be old enough to drive, vote, drink, join the military... but it's not old enough to know how the world really works. Yet, here's her baby boy, shining bright with maturity beyond his years. Showing her that he has the presence of mind and the kindness of spirit to see through the veil of bullshit. She stares at him and brushes her thumb over his cheek.

"I love you, Jimmy. You're smart. Intellectually and emotionally. I'm very proud of you." she says and kisses his forehead. James smiles at his mother, beaming pride back at her.

"I love you, too." he says. They keep staring into each other's eyes, until he looks down, as if thinking of something else. She searches his face, waiting for him to speak up.

"What... what should I have said?" he asks, a bit embarrassed to admit he doesn't have an answer for that.

"Maybe nothing, baby. Eventually, that's exactly what you did. You just let me cry. It helped. Sometimes, people just have to cry, right?" she says. Then, she thinks about it again.

"Maybe there is something you could have done, though." she continues.

"Like what?"

"Well, you held me. It was nice. It was comforting. You could also have kissed me. Or, you know... you could also kiss a woman if you ever find yourself in a situation like that again. When it's appropriate, of course! Someone you know and love. Someone who knows you and trusts you. It's not good to take advantage of someone who's emotionally fragile." she says. He nods appreciatively.

"Of course. No, I get it. I wish I..." he begins but stops himself. "Hmm."

"Hmm, what? You wish what?" she asks.

"I... wish I had kissed you instead of saying that." he surprises them both by saying it out loud. Laura stares at her son. He won't meet her eyes. She lifts his face up by the chin. She smiles. James smiles back. She leans in and kisses him. A quick, gentle and motherly kiss on the lips.

"I'm okay now, baby." she says, smiling. "I-"

James interrupts her with another kiss. A passionate one. He squeezes her hand and grabs the back of her head with his other one, pulling her into the kiss. She inhales his scent and feels her entire body open up to him. She pushes him down onto his back without breaking the contact between their lips.

She was still in her bathrobe. He only had his boxers and a t-shirt on. They were barely an obstacle. The two of them were naked in seconds. She took a moment to look at him, appreciating his young body now that she was sober. James was well-built. Broad back, strong shoulders, muscular thighs... and that cock. Looking at it, she began understanding that it wasn't just the taboo of it that made her cum so hard last night. He was very well endowed. Definitely bigger than his father. Definitely worth her best efforts to please him.

"Oh, baby. You're... god, you're so perfect." she says, taking a hold of his cock and stroking it slowly, simply appreciating its heft and size. Her eyes were glued to it. James also couldn't help but stare. His mother was lithe, her body seemed taut, the tension of her muscles showing off how fit she was. The way her tummy gave way to wide hips... a mother's hips, made James salivate. Her breasts, perfectly round, sat up proudly, with her erect nipples looking tantalizingly long. He'd sucked on those as a baby. He'd sucked on those last night. He wanted to suck on them again.

Laura was transfixed by his cock. James admired all her curves. Her hyper focus and his wandering eyes met occasionally, and communicated to each other only one thing: 'I want it.'

They went back to kissing. In between their passionate tongue play, Laura could hear James whispering 'mommy' over and over. They couldn't help themselves anymore. As much as they both may have liked to have a normal mother and son relationship again and to nurture that into something healthier than it had ever been... sex had changed that dynamic forever.

Now, all they could do was build up from this. Laura and James both accepted it readily. She was the first one to say it out loud.

"I'm sorry, Jimmy... this is who we are, now. This is what we do, baby boy. Every day, every night. We're going to fuck. We're going to make love. You're going to be my man. You're gonna make me your woman... give me your cock, let mommy show you how proud of you she is."

She straddled him and took every inch of his hard cock into her wet pussy. Where her boy belonged. The place which only her child had rights to.

To be continued

Thanks for reading. Hope this one got you as hot as the first. You can fully expect Maggie to be bringing her extensive repertoire of kink into the new family dynamic in the next installment of this series. We'll see how things play out. Maybe it'll become a lengthy story, maybe the third will be the final one. I'll get started on it soon enough. <3