All Comments on 'Playing His Game'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AxelottoAxelottoabout 2 years ago
What's the rule?

"If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex...."

Nice, sweet, short and to the point.

Thank you,

Axelotto

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nachdem ich das Vorwort gelesen habe war mir der Inhalt der Geschichte schon fast egal. Denn mir wurde wieder einmal bewusst wie schnell das Leben wie ich kenne und schätze sehr schnell vorbei sein kann. Manchmal reicht ein kleines Virus oder ein großer Idiot um alles zu (zer-)stören.

Die Geschichte zeigt zu meiner großen Freude, das es Ada wieder besser geht und ich mich wieder auf unterhaltsame und anregende Geschichten freuen kann.

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenueabout 2 years ago

fantastic story, and I hope your recovery continues, just glad to hear you're doing better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Different and very interesting.

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 2 years ago

Sweet story of who is chasing who. Thank you.

Paiger123Paiger123about 2 years ago

Cute story. So glad you and your family are feeling better.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 2 years ago

Bloody fucking BRILLIANT! 5 stars and a fave!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jolie histoire, une autre vision de l'arroseur arrosé. Il se croyait le mentor alors qu'il n'était que la proie de la jeune chasseresse. J'aimerais me faire chasser de cette façon!

belle façon d'amener l'homme à croire qu'il domine la situation.

J'en connais un qui ne va pas regretter le poisson d'avril.

Je vous souhaite aussi un prompt et total rétablissement.

Pierre

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
So glad you're better!

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dear Ada, I am always excited to read your stories. I check every now and then your profile. I am a fan! I hope the doctors find a way to make you feel better. This Covid hat already taken too many lives and left others complications for those who are still here after becoming it. I personly lost my granny almost two years ago. I miss her too much that I am still not able to hear the audios she sent me to my WhatsApp before she was sick. It is just normal greetings, but I am still too emotional to do it.

I wish you get better and continue writing or do what fills your heart and your creative mind!

Take care!

Raxxell P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Romance,You have this well in hand. Thank you for a smile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, loved the flip. To be honest I don’t think I would have guessed the ending as quickly if you hadn’t commented that it was part of the April Fools conte.

Sounds like you’ve had a really rough time of it in real life, I hope you and are feeling better.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

Covert43Covert43about 2 years ago

Hope you feel better Ada, (sending virtual hug), I haven’t contracted covid yet, but others I know have, it doesn’t sound pleasant at all.

I liked this story it was pleasant and well written and admittedly a sequel would be very welcome, I’m a sucker for romance and love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a frightening side effect to have - but you managed to write your way through it! Well done. I have had a similar side effect from PTSD it can be really hard to get my brain working properly again. It takes me a painfully long time to write and even conversing can be hampered.

I hope you and your family are healing and getting stronger ever day <3

Ada StuartAda Stuartabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the kind words, everybody :-) And yes, I'm doing a lot better. Not quite normal (lol, that won't happen anyway), but slowly getting there.

LOL, love the rule, Axelotto :-) Can I borrow it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like it hope there is more to this stores!?

Ada StuartAda Stuartabout 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous from Ada Stuart:

Yes, I have a few more ideas that I would have liked to write into scenes. And also, I believe we should hear Caleb's point of view too - only fair, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

really fun story and i coulsn't tell by your writing that covid was a problem in any way. hope you recover fast and fully.

SmileyCookieSmileyCookieabout 2 years ago

Oh yes, please more!

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Hope you'll get recover swiftly without any long symptoms, Ada.

If you do write Caleb's point of view, it would be nice to start earlier and continue further. I mean, it does sound like he has had his eyes on her already for some time, and I like he's planning, or hoping for more than she realises. Just not letting it out quite yet.

Sorry to say, though, that rule Axelotto referred to doesn't hold. Matching is nice even when there is nobody to see but me.

Ada StuartAda Stuartabout 2 years agoAuthor

To Strixaluco from Ada Stuart

Marvellous idea! I love it :-) Thanks :-)

And I agree with you on the underwear. I sometimes ask myself: 'Do I really want to wear this in case I have an accident and the paramedics have to cut off my clothes?'

Then again, maybe that's just me, lol.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed it!!! Fun read.

P1aydat3P1aydat3about 2 years ago

Interesting premise, but there is room for so much more development, both before the events described and after. How does an inexperienced submissive go about training an experienced dominant into a relationship? She’s already agreed to exclusivity during the training.

LiadenLiadenabout 2 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear you were so unwell. I hope you are your whole family get better soon.

I am extremely excited for the rest of this story - please tell me this will become another of your amazing series. I really loved how your gave the impression she planned the whole thing in order to get him. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very erotic ! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm absolutely a fan! The writing is super believable and spicy! The male character is just the broody dominant type you can lust for while reading. I would read a whole novel!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Nice twist at the end so who is fooling who. Sorry to hear you've all had the dreaded lurgy and hope all better now.

There's a distinct possibility this could have been longer for a contest but certainly has the essentials. Maybe you could write this into a series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent work as always!

Glad to hear you and yours are on the mend.

The little minx.....she found what she wanted and went out and captured him. Love it no matter who is doing the training!

Thanks for sharing!

DP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish this was longer....maybe see how he reacts to being trained...would love to see his reaction

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 1 year agoAuthor

To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

"Wish this was longer....maybe see how he reacts to being trained...would love to see his reaction"

Great idea! I love it! I am working on a longer version and this fits perfectly with what I planned to do so thank you so much :-)

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

The wily female strikes like a cobra!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too short

davidlorenz8711davidlorenz8711about 1 year ago

Enjoyable. A follow up probably would be enjoyable as well.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyable! The ending twist reminded me how dogs frequently train their owners.

Ada StuartAda Stuart4 months agoAuthor

Lol, so true. And cats too.

And I forgot to mention that I have actually finished the longer version of this story. It's published with the same title but it's only available for sale, unfortunately (well, since I spend a lot of time writing and editing it, lol). If you're curious to know where, just check my Bio page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...