Playing His Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,226 Followers

She kept on moving her hands all over his upper body. Moving across his armpits before sliding over his muscular arms. She'd always wondered if his muscles were just as hard to touch as they looked. It was a fascinating sight. To watch this strong man lie naked in front of her and wait for her to explore him.

Maybe she was dreaming, she thought as she felt his short beard scratch the thin skin on her arms. It reminded her that she was very much awake. She smiled as she realised how lucky she was to get this opportunity. Maybe she should have asked him sooner if all it took was a simple question.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asked as he kept following her every move.

He looked totally at ease. She looked down at his dick, she saw he was more relaxed now. What would it take to make him hard again? To make him lose control? How good wouldn't it feel to see him give in? To give himself?

"What are you thinking? Talk to me, or I can't help you."

"What turns you on?" she asked.

He looked at her breasts. "I like to touch and suck. Sliding my hands down to your curls and watching you get wet."

"What curls?" She grinned at him as she rose on her knees, showing him her shaved mound.

"Shit," he said. "You've shaved everything off."

"Do you prefer it unshaven?"

"No. Yes. Both," Caleb said, sounding so shaken she giggled. She reached for his left arm, pulling it toward her.

"You can touch," she said as she placed his palm over her mound.

He let his fingers spread across her pussy, rubbing against her clit while she made a gasp. He pulled back and placed his hand underneath his head again.

"You still have to do the work this time. Try to seduce me. If you can."

It was a clear challenge. Caleb let it float in the air between them. He looked confident she would never be able to rattle him at all.

She wanted to feel his skin against hers, and the best way to do so was to straddle him. She sat on his stomach, feeling his cock rise behind her. She moved her hand to his balls and started to fondle him, making him feel her presence without giving much more.

"That's cheating," he said. "Everybody knows a guy get hard when you do that."

She rose on her knees and rubbed her nipples against his chest as she slowly slid upwards. He watched her with a suspicious frown. Then she started licking her way upwards. Making sure to kiss every rib, every part of his chest, as she headed straight for his left nipple. She used her hands to circle around it, watching it tighten before she went at it, sucking and kissing him.

He groaned as he tightened underneath her. She kissed a trail over to his right nipple and sucked him harder. Making sure to tease his other nipple with her fingers. Further down, she could feel his cock rising proudly, pushing against her ass. She moved her lower body, trying to catch his cock between the folds of her pussy. Bea wanted him to feel the wetness that had gathered inside her. She looked at him, seeing how he followed her every move. Looking as if he wanted to let his arm take part in the action despite his resolution not to.

"The condoms are in the top drawer."

"We don't need them yet. I want to make you beg first," Bea teased him.

"What if I say it's enough and roll you beneath me?"

"You said I needed to do all the work. That means I set the pace."

"You're a quick study. Maybe too quick. Are you sure you don't know what you're doing?"

"Not really. You need to guide me, Caleb. I'm just doing what I want to do," she said while she nibbled on his earlobe before dropping kisses along his neck.

He groaned. His body moved as if he was itching to take control. Take over the command instead of lying and receiving.

She chuckled softly against his ear. Realising how difficult it was for him to lie still and let her play with his body. Allowing her to explore him while he remained still. It had to be the opposite of how he normally behaved in bed with a woman.

She would have enjoyed seeing that other side of him too. Enjoyed seeing him take charge and force pleasure on her. Her body shook with the desires flooding her pussy. Fantasising about it was almost as good as if he'd continued how he'd treated her earlier.

She'd creamed her panties in anticipation of what was to come. When the kind man had suddenly revealed a side of him she'd never known existed. It was stimulating parts inside of her mind that she'd never known existed. Appealing to a more primitive side of her that just wanted to submit. Wanted to let someone else take the reins and desire whatever she should be doing. It was tempting to let him do it. Tempting to beg him to do it to her. Treat her like that. How would he respond if she stopped and asked him to?

He would surely laugh at her right now. When she'd finally got him where she wanted him. Naked and laid out in front of her. Available and ready to be taken. It was tempting to strip him of the calm he always had. His aloofness and the fact that he was five years her senior. He never failed to rub it in. Never failed to remind her much younger and stupid she was compared to him and her brother. Maybe for once, she should use the opportunity to turn the tables. To make him respond to her. Submit to her. Would it be possible even? She had no idea. But she was definitely going to give it a try.

She kissed his cheek, aiming for his mouth, but slowly working her way closer to his lips. He turned toward her and surprised her when their lips met. She followed his lead and kissed him. Sucked on his tongue before she pushed hers inside his mouth. Trying to copy the movement he did to make it good for him. She could hear from his breathing that he was into it. Sliding her palm further down his chest, she felt his heart hammer faster as she slid past his belly button.

She rubbed her lower body against his abdomen. Moving in a soft motion as she tried to rub their bodies together, transferring the warm body heat and the scent from her onto him. The soft gasp he made as she came in contact with his cock, made her aware she was getting somewhere. Carefully monitoring his responses made it easier for her to know what worked and what didn't work.

She slid further down, kissing her way past his nipples before she put her tongue inside his belly button. She felt him lift his lower body toward her. Pushing his cock against her breasts as she slid lower.

"Any requests?" she asked even if she knew the answer as she looked at his erect cock.

"Damn you," he muttered.

She placed her left hand softly around his shaft and squeezed slightly. So softly, she knew it wouldn't do anything for him. Again he lifted his body, trying to give her a clue about what he wanted.

"Don't forget my balls," he commanded her.

"Why?"

"Just do it."

Bea smiled at his words. He sounded so desperate it was obvious he was begging, even if he tried to make it sound like a command.

"Like this?" she asked as she slid her fingertips over his balls, taking in the ruffled texture and the hair surrounding his cock. He'd cut it short. She wondered if he dared to use a razor so close to his dick, but he would probably have more control than she would.

"Harder."

She tightened her hand around his balls, feeling their answer. The skin felt too small for his organs, and she watched his cock swell even further. She glanced at his cock head and noticed the colour was darker. The bulbous head was more evident, more clear. She touched him, feeling the hardness of his organ. She ran her fingertips against the smooth surface, moving his foreskin upwards until it covered his cock head. The opening on the top let go of a few drops of liquid. She touched him with her fingertips, noticing the fluid had an oily texture.

"What is this?" she asked.

"What?"

"The fluid."

"Precum. Natural lube."

"Oh. Is it enough?" Bea asked as she smeared it over his cock head.

"Get that condom, and we'll have more than enough."

"You don't want me to suck you off?"

Caleb groaned as his entire body shook. He felt tense. Then he seemed to make up his mind, and she felt his arms grab hold of her upper body and lift her upwards.

She yelped as she felt his lips on her right breast, sucking her so hard she squealed. Then he rolled her beneath him and reached for the package of condoms.

"I thought I was in charge?"

He rolled the condom up his shaft as he made a moan. "You know too much already about making a man go crazy with lust."

"No, I don't. I want to keep going."

"You can. After I have gained my release."

He sat on his knees and lifted her, dragging her closer until her legs lay on top of his. She felt his cock head against her labia, knowing he only had to push forward to enter her.

"Ready?" he asked.

"I'm not sure yet," she said as she took in his size.

"We'll go slow. I'll try to."

He watched as he guided his cock against her opening, looking as if he enjoyed the sight just as much as he enjoyed penetrating her. She gasped as his wide cock head forced her to open wider. The fluid that had gathered earlier was quickly pushed away and replaced by new. It was like a large pole was being forced inside her, filling her and making her adjust as he kept working himself back and forth. She wanted to touch her clit. Wanted him to do it, but his hands were placed on her thighs as he pulled her closer, sheathing her body on his large shaft.

She looked at where they were connected. Lifting her body p on her elbows as she saw how many inches he hadn't pushed inside her yet. Then she felt her body object to his intrusion. The pain overpowered the pleasure, and she let a whimper slip from her mouth.

"Easy," he said as he breathed harder before pulling back, almost dragging her body with him as his cock slipped from her body.

She was fed up with waiting, and she moved her right hand to her clit and started rubbing herself. Back and forth before turning to circles, edging herself as he slid inside again. This time, the pleasure was there instantly. She tried to slide further down, taking him deeper. He spread his fingers on her waist as he controlled every move she made. Fucking into her so slowly, she wanted to scream for him to get a move on.

He chuckled as she glanced at her face.

"Look, he said as he tilted his hips forward and filled her deeper than before. We fit.

"This must be the worst position ever," she sulked as she tried to move with him.

But it was impossible to gain any leverage. All she could do was let him rule the show. He sat the pace and held back whenever he wanted. Building her frustration up to a level she'd never been before. She felt her body grow so warm, she felt warm all over. The duvet she had longed for earlier was pushed away as she couldn't bear the thought of being overheated.

He tilted his hips and pushed against a specific point inside her. It felt so good, she arched her back into a bridge and tried to take over control.

"Feels good?" he asked needlessly.

"Yes. What is it?" The words were more like gasps than words.

"Your g-spot. Not everybody enjoys it." He chuckled and repeated his motion.

She gasped and tried to tighten every muscle inside her to keep him inside her.

He grinned. "Seems to work for you."

She groaned in frustration as he pulled back. Using her hands to reach for him and pull him closer. Instead she couldn't touch more than his hands and thigh. She lifted her lower body to him before lowing her. Fucking herself on his cock while she tightened around him.

"Put your legs down behind me and lift your hips."

She did as he said and discovered she finally had more control of the movement. Then he lifted her closer, letting her slide into an ache position.

"What on earth? What is this?" she asked.

She felt his cock fill her deeper than before. Feeling every texture and right on his shaft as she started to roll and grind against him. He held his hands on her waist, steadying her as she used every muscle inside her body to hold herself up as she took full advantage of him.

"If you rub your clit, you'll come." He smiled as he pulled her closer.

She could feel the fatigue in her legs. Feeling her muscles start to shake from the intense pleasure and the strain of holding herself up.

"More," she gasped. "Give me more."

"Take what you want," Caleb said as he pushed forward. "You're the one in control in this position."

There was no other alternative. Bea pushed her hand down to her clit and started rubbing herself harder as she fucked herself on his hard shaft. Feeling him pulse inside her as she tightened around him. The end was too close, she could barely prepare herself until she climaxed around him. Moaning in pleasure, she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him down to her as her insides convulsed and tried to make him follow.

She felt his tongue spread inside her mouth just like his cock filled her womb. Tasting the beer he'd drank earlier along with his own taste. She answered his kiss. Taking as much as she could while she held on to him. Her arms and legs wrapped around him as she slid on the wave they had produced. She could feel how he tried to take in air. Feeling him lift her thighs and ram her hard as he fucker her deeper and harder.

It was like an avalanche was pulling her with him. Forcing her to tighten around him and hope for another orgasm to slam through her body. He worked himself deeper. She tilted her hips, she had another orgasm around his hard flesh, hearing him groan against her ear just as he followed her into the climax. He made another deep thrust inside her, and she imagined him filling the condom with his come.

He leaned over her. Breathing hard as he supported himself on his arms. She felt exhausted. Tired and relaxed beyond anything. But at the same time so thoroughly pleased, she could scarcely think straight.

He rolled away from her and got rid of the condom. Then he hit the lights and lay down beside her, spooning her.

"Any thoughts? he asked as if he thought her able to speak at all.

"Oh my god," she blurted out.

He chuckled. "Yes. I thought so." He covered them both with the duvet. "Go to sleep."

Caleb didn't have to ask twice.

"Thanks," she mumbled, not sure if she thanked him for the duvet or for the wonderful orgasm she'd received.

He was more dangerous than she could have imagined. No matter how much he gave her, she would only want more. She closed her eyes and rested while she contemplated her next move. The sound of his breathing told her he'd already fallen asleep. It was just perfect. To lie in his arms and listen to his soft breathing. Feeling his warm body against hers.

Too perfect. Bea let her eyes close and felt herself drifting into sleep.

***

A few hours later, she awoke in his bed. The sun hadn't risen yet, and as she turned to the clock, she saw it was almost 4. She wanted to fall back into sleep, but it was time to eave. If she stayed, she would only beg him for a repeat of last night. That wouldn't do her any good. He'd promised to help her out. And he had. Now, she only had to deal with it.

She slipped from the bed and dressed quickly. Slipping quietly through the front door before she headed for her apartment. It was too early for a bus or taxi, but the cold air cleared her mind.

Yes, this was the right decision. Even if Bea would rather have enjoyed the moment for a little longer. Only time would tell if her gamble had worked or not.

***

"Where are you?" Bea heard Caleb bark from her cell phone a few hours later. He was obviously not a morning person.

"At home."

"What are you doing there? We had an agreement."

"I thought the lecture was over."

"Not a chance. We're not halfway done yet. Get your ass back here right now."

"Oh? What for?"

"It's time for your next lesson, Bea."

"Sounds interesting. Do you want me to bring anything?"

"Just get your naked body back into my bed before I drag you there."

"You should add 'please'."

"I'd rather paddle your ass."

She laughed. "Did you miss me, Caleb?"

"Why are you postponing? Don't tell me you've turned into a chicken chit all of a sudden."

"I'm not. I'm choosing underwear. Red silk, will that do?"

He groaned. "Put on a coat for all I care. I want you naked. And now."

"Yes, Master," she teased him, listening to his growling at the other end of the line.

"If you plan to be a submissive, you need to work a lot harder on your honesty."

"Nah. I just enjoy teasing you."

"I've noticed. Do I need to come to your place, or are you on your way?"

"Make me breakfast, and I'll give you that blowjob I promised last night."

"Geez. Fuck." She heard Caleb growl as there was a loud crash. He must have dropped another glass.

She couldn't help the grin on her face as she imagined how he looked right now. He seemed to have lost his calm.

"Don't ruin anything I want to kiss," she teased him. "I'll see you soon."

As she hung up, she wondered which one of them was the biggest fool. Caleb for being tricked into helping her. Or her for falling headfirst for his dominant behaviour. Probably both, she grinned.

As she hurried out the door, she thought it might give him the wrong idea if she rushed to his house. Maybe it would be better if she didn't seem too eager. But the truth was: she was eager. Eager to start lesson number two. Eager to find out what the lessons could lead to.

She'd seen it in his eyes. Felt it in his touch. A desire to own her. To hold on when he tried to push her away. There would be no more pushing her anywhere.

He claimed he would never hold her hand in public. She laughed. Now there was a challenge she was certain to conquer. The solution was easy. Don't be too eager. Let him crave her more and more. And eventually, he would be right where she wanted him. In her bed and in her heart.

Love was worth a few lessons in seduction.

Besides, it would be fun to watch Caleb's face when he discovered she was training him and not the other way around. She would let him remain oblivious for the time being.

------------------

THE END

------------------

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing. 

Please check my author page if you want to read more of my stories.

If you want to know when my next story is released, just press the 'Favorite Author' link below this story. All updates will be shown in your Lit profile under 'All activity'. I regularly post new stories and chapters. 

Ada

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,226 Followers
12