All Comments on 'Playing It By Ear'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lube

What kind of man gets his feelings hurt about using lube? Especially when you can feel that it’s hurting her and it can’t feel nice fucking dry pussy? Wtf

PleasePleaseMe25PleasePleaseMe25over 4 years ago
Great Job!

Love the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde vibe you have with her alter ego! Would love to see you explore this further! Definitely checking out your other works! Thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great storyline

I enjoyed the story development. Great job with the possibility of a sequel going in many different directions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really hope for a sequel, doesnt matter if it is Sarah/Sophia continuing some undercover work or just adventures with her husband either way id like it. So many different directions you could take it.

unholyintentionsunholyintentionsover 1 year ago

This one was an amazing trip. I appreciated the world-building that was the perfect balance between extensive and self-contained in a single story. Also, I had no business in fapping to Oleg’s life-changing fucking of Julie, but here we are.

StacnashStacnash9 months ago

There’s a lot about this that I loved; you’ve done a terrific job.

.

When I was reading the beginning with Julie and Scott, it was undeniably well written, but it felt like you were setting up a more romantic tale. Then, when you hard cut to Julie working the suspect, you turned the heat up and everything fell into place. I knew at that point that you were a master at taking the reader on a journey.

.

The effort you put into building the world was admirable and every scene felt credible, all while you forged a path to what lay ahead. Great job on the research you’ve clearly performed. I thought the pacing of this was exceptional, with just the right amount of character development until the climactic scene. I’ve always been a big fan of undercover stories, and some of the finer details were expressed wonderfully. Additionally, the transformation from Julie to Sophia had some great moments. The scene where Julie gets changed alongside Alex retained the heat fabulously.

.

However, there were some issues that, for me, prevented this from becoming one of the leading efforts in the genre. You demonstrated a willingness to insert a level of vulgarity that’s beneath a writer of your talent and didn’t fit the piece.

.

When you wrote “a brutal, painful piss, my labia having trouble prying themselves apart through all of Scott's accumulated muck”, that was before the transformation to Sophia had even begun. Coming from Julie, that was jarring in a manner that it felt like the author’s kink was being prioritised at the expense of the narrative. Furthermore, I winced when you wrote ““worked it into her shitter”, as language as needlessly vulgar as that drags your eroticism into the sea and drowns it.

.

I’d also recommend that you inform the audience what a DA is before you rely on the acronym, in line with best practice.

.

With regards to the end, what you wrote was great. There was room to have Sophia being manipulated into taking more control of her actions, while affording us a greater insight into the twisted, tortured reluctance that makes these undercover stories so great.

.

All things considered, this is superb and you’re a terrific writer. This is a hot story, expertly told, and it deserves a far higher rating than what it’s currently got. I’m excited to read more of your work and recommend you to others.

.

81/100. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...