Playing Light Tag with Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pia and I just stood there speechless. "We though you guys were going to freak out and why are you naked!?!" Pia asked.

"We're not upset, we're thrilled! As twins you two have always been close, but now you've sealed that relationship with a unique physical bond that can never be broken. We took off our clothes because you two looked so beautiful together, we were hoping we could join you." Mom explained.

"Join us?!? What does that mean?" I asked.

"Look, we didn't intend to interrupt you like that. We just thought maybe you could pick up where you left off, and that we could join the two of you." Mom continued.

"Mom, don't you think that sounds just a little weird?" Pia asked, "I don't know that that I can just "pick up" screwing my brother with my parents there."

"Come on, you'll see. Once we get over the unfamiliarity of all this, you'll love it! I'm sure we'll all grow closer too. Come on." Dad said as he ushered us all back outside.

As soon as we returned to that secluded spot, Mom dropped to her knees and started sucking Dad's cock! At first, Pia and I were embarrassed and didn't even want to watch, but we couldn't keep from stealing peeks. Gradually, all we could do was watch, and the more we watched, the more turned on we became. Before we knew it Pia and I were holding each other, my cock was getting hard and Pia was definitely getting antsy.

"Come on." I whispered as I got back down and reassumed my previous position on my back. I guided Pia over me and invited her to lower herself back over my cock. Pia looked uncomfortable and just stared at me, not wanting to see if Mom and Dad were watching. Eventually she settled back down and slowly began to rock back and forth.

Mom and Dad did stop and just watched us. Then Dad got on his knees and scooted up between my legs and behind Pia. He wrapped his arms around her and tenderly cupped her breasts in his hands. Pia acted as though a shiver had run down her spine and she leaned forward as though trying to distant herself. She put her hands behind her in an initial attempt to push him away, but inadvertently grabbed his cock. She was stunned to feel how thick it was. Pia instantly became fixated on[ that girth. Before she knew it she got up and pivoted around. She gripped her daddy's thick cock and began pumping it with both hands. She looked up at him, "Can I Daddy?" she mouthed.

"Yeah Baby, go ahead." He whispered back.

Pia kissed his big, thick mushroom shaped head and then sucked it into her mouth. She tried taking more and more into her mouth, but it was so thick it filled her mouth to its limits. She could taste him. His precum was just like Donnie's, yet different. She couldn't help feeling she was somehow sucking on the essence of herself.

Mom on the other hand was slurping and sucking my dick like there would be no tomorrow. I felt like I was dreaming while I watched both my sister and mother going down on me and Dad.

Mom swung herself around and lowered her wet, sopping pussy down on my face and then went right back to sucking me off. I grabbed mom's butt cheeks and pulled her down even closer, adjusting her pussy directly over my mouth. She too had that similar sexy, musky smell that never failed to excite me and she, just like Pia, tasted as good as she smelled. I went wild licking, sucking and kissing my mother's pussy. My eagerness in turn drove mom crazy with lust.

As Mom and I were gobbling each other up, Pia and Dad were continuing to explore each other's erogenous zones. Pia had her legs spread wide as Dad rubbed his hard cock back and forth over her clit. He then took the opportunity to lower his face into Pia's crotch. The only other person to have ever gone down on her like that was me. The thrill of having this new man, Dad, eating her pussy excited her to no end. Dad was surprisingly gentle, but quickly demonstrated to Pia that he was a man who really knew how to please a woman. While probing her with his tongue, he explored her with his fingers. He carefully inserted his finger into her snug little slit and carefully worked it up inside her. With his experience and skill, he quickly located Pia's G-spot. As he gently rubbed that special spot, Pia's toes curled and she moaned "mmmmmaaaaahhmmmmmm yes Daddy yessss oh Daddy yesss mmmmmmm yesssaahh yes..." She repeatedly sighed.

While I continued to eat Mom's pussy, she leaned over and began kissing Pia. Between Dad working her G-spot and Mom tongue wrestling with her, Pia was lost in a world of passion. My face was still buried in Mom's snatch and someone, I didn't even know who, was jacking me off. We were one big tangle of lust.

Our lives totally changed after that day. At first it seemed a little creepy and unnatural to be so intimate with our own mother and father. But, sleeping with the two people we loved and trusted the most was in some ways safe and reassuring. Also, our intimacy was like taking a master's course in how to please a partner. We continued playing our light-tag game, but now Mom and Dad played too. On any given day, or night, we'd pair off with different partners. Unless we wanted to, no one ever slept alone. Mom and Dad still played golf on Saturdays, and Pia and I still fucked our brains out while they were gone, but now, when they came home, they joined in. Life was good and getting better!

12