Playing Strip Trivia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hwrstories
hwrstories
146 Followers

"One heart," I said. "Without a doubt."

We acted disappointed, and then hurried to stand, turning around and grinning. I couldn't see how Becky's legs were, but my feet were about shoulder width apart.

With my small bottom, I was sure the boys could see my mound, even the parting of my lips through the hair.

When we turned back, all three were erect. Billy's had really grown, looking very solid. And apart from being longer and thicker, the head of Jordan's had engorged disproportionately.

They were looking uneasy, but weren't hiding their erections as they stared at our bodies. I left my legs a little open, and saw Becky was doing the same.

"Okay, one more card each," said Becky, trying unsuccessfully to conceal being breathless. "You lose, you stand up. We lose, one of you guys can make out with one of us for a minute."

When we got ours wrong, Jordan was their only choice. The other two looked too scared. Jordan didn't say anything, just moved towards Becky, his penis bouncing. Her nipples were hard, and she sat there with such confidence, face flushed.

I took the free place next to Nick. We watched Becky and Jordan start to touch each other. Kissing gently at first, and then pushing their bodies together. Becky suddenly swung herself to sit over him, and I saw a flash of dark hair and pink between her legs.

Nick and Billy were breathing heavily, their dicks straining. I was rubbing my thighs together, feeling how slick I was, dribbling down my buttocks.

Her legs were open, knees on either side of his thighs, but angled away from us. She was touching his legs and back, and he was roaming everywhere, squeezing her ass, thighs, sides, then his hands disappeared from view at her chest and she moaned.

I looked again at the two rigid, unconcealed erections next to me. Billy was so huge. I thought I could see a wet glint at the slit of his purple tip.

Then my eyes were back on Becky as she shifted. The three of us gasped. "Fuck, Becky!" I warned.

She was showing us right between her open legs from behind. Hair covered most of her outer lips, but they had parted and we saw her soaked vulva and into her dark, gaping hole.

"We can see in your pussy," I shouted.

She shrieked, muffled, pulling out of a deep kiss. Clumsy with panic, she moved up while Jordan tried to sit straight. His dick sprung loose, the big head hovering below her hole.

Before I could yell to be careful, she backed up as he hurried to stand. The tip of his dick bumped at her yawning opening. She pushed down to climb off and it disappeared into her. She screamed, writhing.

I had a hand to my mouth. She finally managed to escape, Jordan's glistening boner slipping out. As she clambered off, trying not to fall as she lifted her leg, I saw her hole so much wider than a moment before, and a glimpse of her asshole as her buttocks separated.

Everyone was in shock. Jordan was apologising like crazy. Becky pulled her panties back on. We all tried to console her. She was clearly humiliated, but laughing a bit too. The guys were getting dressed.

"I want to put on some underwear," I said. "Hold on, I'll get dressed in my room." I picked up my clothes and practically ran.

With the door closed, I collapsed on the bed. What it would be like to feel Billy's huge, firm length suddenly slip into me with Becky and Jordan and Nick watching... Hitting my cervix before I could stop it.

Or Nick's enthusiastic boner pushing at my G-spot. Even Jordan's thick piece, suddenly stretching my tight hole, my friends witnessing every detail of the moment of complete penetration. For them to have a direct view as I struggled for cover but instead showed my now cavernous opening.

Lying on my back, I had my legs wide, two fingers pumping my hole. I was massaging my hard, slippery clit desperately. I was going to come any second. I pushed my fingers further into myself, touching the soft bump of my cervix. I was convulsing.

I pulled out the two fingers, making sure to take a scoop of my thick, transparent liquid. My legs were so wide my vagina was stretched, feeling the air on my insides like Becky must have. I could hear footsteps in the hall. But I was so close.

I was licking the gooey liquid off my fingers, stirring it around my mouth with my tongue. My other hand was frantic. I could feel that desperate, helpless look I get on my face when I'm about to have a huge orgasm.

"Surprise!" Becky opened the door, the four of them standing there, clothed. Their grins vanished. "Oh my God!"

I just gawked, fingers in my mouth, liquid on my chin. The hand at my clit couldn't stop completely.

She had her hands over her mouth, but then quickly slammed the door, shouting how sorry she was.

I could hear muffled laughter and fast talking as Becky said goodbye at the front door. Then the lock turned, and there was silence, not even footsteps. I wondered if she had left with them for some reason.

But after a minute, I heard Becky hurrying to her room and the door closing. When I snuck shaky-legged to the toilet later, to pee and brush my teeth, I spotted Becky's pyjamas and panties on the floor by the front door, her jumper in the middle of the hall.


hwrstories
hwrstories
146 Followers
12