Playing the Odds in Vegas

Story Info
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas?
3.8k words
3.99
24.4k
24
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy was awakened by the sensation of Tom's hand cradling her breast while his swollen penis pressed against her butt. She took the gently groping hand in her own as she savored the reassuring sensation. She had awakened hours earlier to find that she was alone in their marital bed and had wondered why. The groping hand renewed her hope that her husband still loved her. As the hand began to tentatively squeeze her tanned tit, her gaze was drawn to her CycleBeads on her nightstand. She had been overwhelmed with trepidation last night as she advanced the marker ring to the thirty-second bead on the circular string. Although her husband had been watching, there had been no rebuke nor recriminations. There had been none of the questions that given their circumstances, a husband should have asked about his wife's period being four days late.

The sight of her CycleBeads evoked Tammy's memories of her wild adventure during their recent trip to attend that convention in Vegas. They had exploited the opportunity to enjoy a long overdue, somewhat romantic getaway without their children. While Tom had been obligated to attend the seminars in the mornings and there had been certain social expectations, they had been allowed plenty of free time together in the afternoons and evenings. It was almost a second honeymoon. However; their trip to Vegas to attend the convention had morphed into an erotic adventure. As Tammy contemplated her CycleBeads and reminisced about their week in Vegas, she resolved to finally go to the pharmacy to buy a test kit. The prospect that the test might confirm her fears was terrifying, especially because it was already too late for her to do anything about it even if she was willing to do such a thing.

The sensation of Tom's hand squeezing her breast more assertively inflamed Tammy's nascent arousal. She rolled over towards her husband to share a deep, passionate kiss. Tom soon began kissing his way down her neck to her collar bones then her naked, bronzed breasts.

Tammy had once again slept without a nightgown or even a sleep bra. She was nude except for her matching black garter belt with dark stockings, and the matching black shelf bra which she had worn under her little, black dress to that party last night. Her uncharacteristically risqué choice in lingerie had enhanced the allure of her wardrobe, provoking lustful interest from the male guests at the party. This in turn had inspired her husband's ardor during the drive home, then again upon their arrival at their house. Their lovemaking had been just as passionate and urgent as their love making Friday night after she picked Tom up from the airport. It had been more intense than the more leisurely lovemaking that they had shared again Saturday morning. They had already made love more times in one weekend than they usually did in a month, and the previous weekend had been no different.

The sensation of her husband sucking on her breasts was once again arousing rather than annoying. Nursing three babies had caused Tammy's nipples to become either insensitive or overly sensitive in recent years depending on her mood and perhaps the phase of her cycle. Perhaps her adventure had inspired her husband to become more perceptive and attentive to her pleasure rather than his own lusts? Perhaps her erotic adventure had reconnected the nerves in her nipples with her clitoris? Whatever the reason, Tom's persistent yet gentle suckling actually brought her to a mild orgasm.

As her climax receded Tammy felt her husband kissing his way down her belly towards her sex. She eagerly spread her thighs, welcoming the attention without the embarrassment, guilt and trepidation that she had experienced after that first crazy day almost three weeks earlier. The sensation of her husband eagerly kissing, licking and sucking on her labia and clitoris once again inflamed her arousal. The sensation of his tongue plunging deep into her vagina provoked a resurgent orgasm more intense than her first.

As Tammy's second orgasm subsided she felt her husband repositioning himself between her tanned thighs. She eagerly reached down to guide his penis towards her blonde pubic hair. He entered her easily, but not as effortlessly as those evenings after her carnal adventures. It quickly became obvious that Tom was once again struggling, both to restrain himself and to adjust his position along with the pace of his thrusting in an effort to bring Tammy to yet another climax. It also became obvious that he would once again be unsuccessful.

"Relax. Don't worry about me. Just enjoy yourself," Tammy whispered into Tom's ear encouragingly as she wrapped her legs around him. She even glanced towards her nightstand to bring her CycleBeads to his attention as she assured him, "you don't even have to worry about cumming in me."

Tammy could feel the pace of Tom's thrusting becoming quicker, almost frantic. Her tanned thighs hugged him encouragingly until he suddenly pulled away. Although she felt her butt being lifted off the mattress, her thighs didn't tighten her grip quickly enough to prevent her husband from withdrawing. However; she felt him squirting his semen into her pubic hair rather than safely spilling his seed onto her belly or may be her breasts as was his habit.

Tom rolled off of his wife to lay beside her then said, "sorry. I was a bit slow to pull out. I got a bit overexcited."

Rather than assure her husband that there was little need for him to be careful Tammy asked coquettishly, "what got you so excited?"

Tom answered, "reminiscing about Vegas, of course."

"Hopefully; you still don't have regrets," Tammy replied as she admired her tanned tits. "You aren't angry with me for being so risqué, are you?"

"No. Of course not," Tom assured his wife. "Remember the slogan? What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

Tammy glanced at her CycleBeads as she said sardonically, "we might have brought a little souvenir home from Vegas.

Tom was uncertain how to reply to Tammy's speculation so he remained quiet as he watched her climb out of bed to walk to their bathroom. The sight of her tanned tits evoked vivid memories of that afternoon in Vegas when he first noticed the evidence that she had been sunbathing topless at the hotel's pool. Given how difficult it had been to persuade his somewhat straight laced wife to let him buy a bikini for her, he had been amazed as well as elated. Tammy's unexpected exhibitionism had inspired Tom to reassure her that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. As he glanced once again at her CycleBeads, he once again contemplated the possibility that what might have happened in Vegas might not have stayed in Vegas.

It took less than a minute for Tammy to strip off her lingerie while the shower warmed up. As she lathered herself she contemplated when and how she would share her fears with Tom. She was amazed that he hadn't confronted her. He understood the significance of her CycleBeads just as much as she did. Although he obviously hadn't thought about them during that first night after her Vegas adventure began, she had noticed him watching her as she belatedly performed her nightly ritual the next morning. He had said nothing as she moved the marker ring from the fourteenth bead, the sixth white bead, to the next bead on the string. She had been in the middle of her cycle on that afternoon when the convention morphed into a carnal adventure. Why hadn't her husband confronted her?

When Tammy had finished her shower and toweled herself dry, she slipped on her housecoat to go downstairs. Tom was sitting at the breakfast bar with their younger girls watching eagerly as their oldest daughter made French toast for them. Their daughter had become a precocious cook as a child. As Tammy contemplated the cooking, it become undeniable that her daughter had also began blossoming into a woman in recent months. She knew from experiencing that the boys had been noticing her daughter's swelling breasts and widening hips. Tammy was resolving to have another motherly talk with her daughter, then blushed as she contemplated the hypocrisy of that conversation.

When breakfast was finished, Tammy returned to the master bedroom to get dressed. She selected one of her more conservative church dresses and an appropriate slip, then her customary white bra and a pair of pantyhose. The sight of her CycleBeads reminded her that she hadn't bothered to take the precaution of inserting a tampon. The realization that she had resigned herself to not needing one provoked another, sudden pang of guilt.

Teaching Sunday School and then attending church service was a welcome distraction. Unfortunately; as their children boarded the church bus to go to summer camp, Tammy once again began to worry about her period being late.

The realization that they were beginning a week without their children inspired Tom's eagerness to drive home. Tammy teased him by insisting that he take her out for lunch. He graciously agreed, but only grudgingly consented to stop at the drug store. Tammy rewarded him when they got home. She just giggled as he unzipped her dress so she could step out of it then allowed him to push her down onto the family room couch. She eagerly lifted her hips so he could slip her pantyhose off of her. He then knelt before her to once again pleasure her with his lips and tongue. Her aroma and flavor seemed to be an intoxicating aphrodisiac to him, inflaming his lust.

Tammy eagerly embraced her husband as his penis entered her for the third time since they arrived home from Saturday night's party. She soon found herself responding to his thrusting. Her pleasure built into a gut wrenching climax. It was the first climax that she had enjoyed during intercourse with her husband since the convention. The sensation of Tom pulling away reminded her that they were on the couch, not the private sanctum of their own, marital bed. The prospect of having to explain the semen stains on the cushion to their daughters gave her a pretext to tighten her embrace with her legs to compel her husband to ejaculate inside her rather than on her. He surrendered to her demand.

The couple kissed and cuddled until the sensation of Tom's penis becoming flaccid inside her reminded her that she would be leaking semen as soon as he withdrew. As her husband stood up, Tammy cupped her hand over her sex to catch any flow back. She kept her hand pressed against her sex as she walked to their bathroom. As she rinsed the semen that was already beginning to flow back from her vagina, Tammy reminisced about her Vegas adventures.

The memory rejuvenated Tammy's fears but also her lust. She quickly stripped off her slip then her bra as she retreated to their bedroom. She was greeted by the sight of her already naked husband reclining in their bed. As she approached, he gently coaxed her to kneel straddling his head. Although she giggled with embarrassment, she eagerly obeyed. His lips and tongue worked their magic yet again. When she was satiated again, she slid her hips down to straddle his. His penis entered her easily. Tammy flexed her pelvic muscles rhythmically to bring herself to yet another orgasm. Their carnal convention had transformed her into a nymphomaniac! She could see as well as feel her husband convulsing in orgasm in response to her vaginal contractions.

Tammy remained mounted on her husband as she said, "honey. We need to talk."

Perhaps Tom was in denial as he asked, "what about?"

Tammy glanced at her CycleBeads to draw Tom's attention to them. "My period is late."

Tom responded nervously, "So what? This isn't the first time that you've been a few days late in recent years. You've been lamenting that your cycle is becoming to irregular for you to trust your CycleBeads. That is why you've been insisting that I pull out even when your beads assure us that you should be safe and why we often abstain when your beads indicate that you are most likely to be fertile," Tom assured his wife with obvious uncertainty.

"This time is different," Tammy explained. "I'm four days late. That would not be alarming if our trip to the Vegas convention hadn't become so... carnal." Tammy was amazed that she was not yet willing to do more than allude to the elephant in the room.

Tammy was granted a reprieve when Tom's cellphone rang. He would not have answered it if it hadn't been his boss who was calling. She watched her husband as she listened in on the conversation. He was about to decline the invitation to golf a late round of nine holes when she said, "go ahead. You are entitled to some recreation and I think that you need time to recharge. I'll still be here when you get home. May be he wants to take you golfing because he is going to tell you that you got the promotion?"

Tom asked, "you really think that I was chosen to be the new district manager?"

"You should be. You've earned it," Tammy asserted. She didn't go on to suggest that she had helped him earn the promotion.

Tammy lounged in bed as she watched her husband get dressed. She was amazed that her flow back hadn't started yet. Perhaps her womb was finally hoarding his seed? Unfortunately; it was far to late for that.

=============

As Tom drove to the country club, he found himself reminiscing about their trip to Vegas. He could vividly recall that afternoon when the convention became carnal. His wife had just returned from spending the afternoon at the pool while he had been golfing with some of the company brass. As she was getting undressed to take a shower so that they could go to dinner then a cocktail party, he had been amazed by the sight of her removing the top of her new bikini to reveal her bronzed breasts. When he questioned her, she had nervously admitted that she and some of the other wives had decided that since their husbands were busy with morning seminars, they need not fear their spouses becoming jealous if they sunbathed topless. His wife had also reluctantly confessed that she had been aroused by the illicit thrill of flaunting her naked tits to the many men who were at the pool and had been elated that her saggy tits could provoke such obvious interest. This revelation had inspired a quick, pre-dinner lovemaking session that was so intense that Tom would not have restrained himself if Tammy's glance at her CycleBeads had not reminded him of the need to be careful.

Tom felt his erection reviving as he reminisced about the encounter with the Vice President of human resources during the reception after dinner. The younger, African-American man's casual comment about enjoying his conversation with Tammy over drinks at the pool after the other wives had left had revealed more than Tammy had confessed. Even more astounding was his suggestive invitation to Tammy to meet him for brunch at the pool while Tom was attending the next morning seminar. The veep had also suggested that his suite had a private balcony where Tammy could sunbathe totally naked!. Tom had not objected to the not so subtle proposition to his wife. He had been amazed that the prospect actually aroused rather than angered him.

Their urgent lovemaking after they returned to their room had enabled Tom to reassure Tammy that he wasn't angry. As they laid in bed afterwards, Tom had teasingly assured his wife that he would not object to her meeting the Vice President for a poolside brunch, if she promised to go topless again and accept his invitation to sunbathe totally nude on his private terrace. When she protested that doing so might encourage the other man or at least compromise her reputation, Tom had assured her that "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, and you don't want to offend the vice president of human resources because he has a say in my getting a promotion."

Tom had been vigilant when Tammy finally returned to their hotel room early that evening. As she was getting undressed, he had noticed that her butt cheeks and the skin around her blonde pubic hair was no longer so pale. As she was showering, he had inspected her bikini bottoms. The tell tale stain of semen in the crotch was revealing. Rather than become angry, Tom had become overwhelmed with lust. Tammy had been astonished when he pulled her from the shower to make love to her. After he had pleasured her with his lips and tongue, she had surprised him by bringing him to orgasm by performing fellatio. They had made love again then again after dinner.

Although they never overtly discussed their situation, Tammy made no effort to conceal the evidence that she was continuing to see the veep during the remaining days of the convention.

======

Tammy tried to take a nap after her husband had left, but she couldn't fall asleep. She arose from bed and went out to the kitchen to get herself a glass of wine. Feeling a bit mischievous as well as risqué, she went out to their back patio to drink her wine nude in the marginal seclusion of their back yard. After spreading a towel on a chaise lounge, she perused her naked body. Her big breasts remained flabby and saggy, but now they were well tanned. However; the fact that the company vice president had been so enamored by her tanned tits and wide hips had restored her confidence. Even more empowering was the fact that Tom adored her tanned tits, buttocks and pubic mound because he knew when and where they had gotten so tanned.

As Tammy reached for the sunscreen, she noticed Tom's tablet as well as a tablet of engineer's calculation paper with a series of numbers and equations scribbled on it. Obviously; her husband had been surfing the web again which only made his insomnia worse. Although she couldn't condemn him, she was curious. She turned on his tablet and entered his password, then checked his history. Her husband had obviously developed an interest in reproductive biology.

Tammy wasn't an engineer or a biologist, but she was a high school math teacher. Her husband had obviously been Googling for information on how a woman's fertility declined with age, pregnancy risks verses age and timing, and contraceptive failure rates. She even recognized some of the links because she had cited the same sources years earlier to justify her stubborn, continued reliance on her CycleBeads in various combinations and permutations with withdrawal as an alternative to more accepted methods of birth control. The reality that neither condoms or the diaphragm were dramatically more reliable than the rhythm or the pull and pray method had been persuasive.

It took Tammy several minutes to decipher Tom's calculations. He had obviously employed a table of annualized contraceptive failure rates from the Gutmacher Institute to estimate the risks from a single act of intercourse. He had then used those estimates to calculate the odds that Tammy might have gotten pregnant in Los Vegas, first assuming that she was careful then assuming that she was reckless.

Tammy was bemused by Tom's somewhat optimistic assumption that she had indulged in intercourse with the veep only a dozen times during her Vegas adventure. He had obviously underestimated the younger, African-American man's virility. However; the estimate that there was a ninety-seven percent chance that she hadn't gotten pregnant assuming that she had been careful didn't seem unreasonable. His estimate that there was a ninety-three percent chance that she hadn't gotten pregnant even if she was reckless also seemed reasonable. Tammy did her own calculations, taking into account the fact that although she had been somewhat careful at first, she had become more reckless even though her CycleBeads had warned her that she had been in the possibly fertile phase of her cycle. She had also been more active than her husband had presumed. Her calculation that there was a seventy-nine percent chance that she hadn't gotten pregnant might have been more reassuring if her period wasn't four days late. However; Tom had been correct to assure her that she was getting to the age when her cycle was becoming irregular.

12