Playing the Odds in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

============

Tom arrived home from his golf game at dusk to discover Tammy sleeping nude on the chaise lounge out on their patio. He decided to awaken her with a kiss, to her sex. She was roused by her orgasm and responded eagerly by gripping his head with her thighs. As her climax subsided, she urged him to position himself between her thighs. Tom eagerly plunged his penis into his wife. His vigorous thrusting was soon rewarded by the sensation of her vagina spasming around his penis. The embrace of her thighs compelled him to inseminate her again.

As Tom lingered inside Tammy she glanced at his calculation pad and said, "honey, we need to talk."

Tom responded, "I know. You are late menstruating. I am not an idiot, but I figured that the odds were that you wouldn't get pregnant, even if you were reckless."

"What are we going to do if I am pregnant? Our reputations will be ruined when the baby is born," Tammy lamented.

"Now we truly understand why interracial infidelity is so taboo," Tom responded. "If you got pregnant from a fling with another white man, no one, not even you or I, would know that the baby wasn't mine. I have been careful since we were in Vegas, so there is almost no chance that I got you pregnant. If you are pregnant, we will either have to concoct some excuse or just admit some version of the truth. What is important is that we will get through it, together."

"You'd be willing to do that for me? You would be willing to admit to our friends and family that I'd gotten pregnant by another man? You'd be willing to remain married even if I give birth to a black baby? You truly love me," Tammy exclaimed as she kissed her husband.

As Tammy embraced Tom, he felt his flaccid penis escaping from her vagina to unleash a stream of semen. Neither of them noticed that his white semen was tinged with crimson as they began to make love again. However; as he began to pleasure her orally again, he noticed the subtle nuances in her aroma and flavor that revealed that his wife was finally menstruating.

12