Playing the Part

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, that didn't make me feel any less awkward. Especially as we still had the bottom half of the outfit to go.

Gripping the outfit and pulling it down to her waist was easy.

"OK, this bit was really hard to get on. Given you've already put your hands on my bum, perhaps I should turn around."

Mom turned her back to me and was able to help to push the outfit lower on her hips. But as with her breast, as they flared out the material got tighter and tighter. Remembering the technique from the top, I pressed two fingers down her ass crack, slick with sweat, and hauled the PVC down.

Mom let out a grunt of discomfort, but the outfit moved and turned inside out. Only held up as the leg holes gripped her upper thigh. Leaving me staring at my mom's ass, and I could just make out her labia beneath. But the now exposed crotch of the outfit showed the cumulative effect of the sweat and baby powder.

"Jesus, it looks like those four got you after all." I said without thinking and regretted it.

Mom lowered her head, to look between her thighs and see what I meant. Causing more of her pussy to come into view. She chuckled seeing the mess.

"Clean me up, and I'll sit. Then you should be able to stand in front and get the outfit and remains of the fishnets off me."

Taking the towel, I wiped her ass, then because of the amount of sweat that had collected at the lowest point of her costume. I pressed the towel against her inner thighs. Which was a huge mistake. The back of my hand brushed against her labia, and she gasped. I snatched my hand back and expected a rebuke.

However, I swear mom shifted her stance. Moved one foot to widen the gap and leant further forward, presenting more of her pussy to me. The smell of the sweat and baby powder was joined by a smell a son should never know. The scent of mom's aroused pussy.

I looked away, trying to keep myself from doing something stupid. And the list of stupid things I could think of seemed to double and double again very quickly. Mom looked over her shoulder and I realised I'd stopped. Then she moved and sat on the chair and lifted her legs up in anticipation that I would finally get the stupid bodysuit off her.

I moved to stand in front of her and she rested her ankles on my shoulders. Mom was reclined on the seat, her bum right on the edge and the narrow gap between her thighs showed her shaved pussy. As I leant down to grip the PVC to pull it off, my mind filled with the need to do more.

I wanted to kneel in front of her and worship her body. To kiss her all over and I shuddered as my mind imagined the feel of what it would be like. When I pressed my fingers, tongue and finally my dick inside her body.

Closing my eyes seemed pointless now, and mom easily could have placed her hand to cover her pussy, but she hadn't. So, I removed the bodysuit and tattered remains of her fishnets and tossed them aside. Mom sprawled on the chair, throwing her arms and legs out wide.

"God! You're no idea how good it feels to be out of that thing. It's an interesting feeling to wear it. With the whole thing pressing down on you like some bondage outfit. But it's not worth the pain and effort getting in or out of it."

There was a tension in the air, that was so tight it could break at any moment. The slightest sign from mom and I could seriously destroy our relationship. She was naked and spread open in front of me, but her eyes weren't on my face. They were locked on my crotch. She let out a little shiver, and seemed to come back to herself. She jumped up and grabbed both our glasses.

"I really need a shower. Come with me." She walked away.

"Why?"

"Because I'm rather drunk and I might slip in the shower. I might need someone to make sure I don't break a hip." Playing both on her age and my concerns that, as her son, I'd want to protect her was devious and smart. No wonder she was such a good lawyer.

I followed mom into her bathroom and watched as she downed the last of the wine, and stepped into the shower and turned it on. Giving me a cheeky grin, squishing her boobs against the glass panel for me to see.

"You know this is fucked up mom?"

"I know. Tell you what. Tonight, never happened, OK? From the moment you answered your phone, until tomorrow morning, we redact it from reality."

"I'm not sure how that works. I know I'll never forget seeing you like that."

"You like?"

I sighed and nodded.

"Now how are you going to stop me falling if you're standing over there. You need to be in the shower with me."

Knowing it was a bad idea, but that I'd do it, anyway. I shed my shirt and trousers. My boxer shorts were not up to the job of hiding my erection, but I stepped towards mom.

"And those."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I don't see why I should miss out. You've seen all my body, and I'll admit I'm curious to see how you turned out." I paused, as I tried to come up with a sensible reason we shouldn't.

But my brain was seriously not working properly. I'd never been a guy to lose his head over any woman, naked or not. But mom seemed to have the master key to turn off that self-control.

"Anyway, I know you're going to wank when you get to bed, and you'll be thinking about me. I know I've a toy waiting for me, and I want to have the image of you and that hard dick. Which has had me wet since I first felt it, at the forefront of my brain."

I dropped my boxers and stepped under the water next to mom.

"This is a bad idea mom."

"Why, nothing is happening tonight. Certainly not this."

Her fingers encircled my cock, and I shuddered. Cool fingers against the furnace heat from my aching cock. She looked up into my eyes and I knew we were past the point of no return. Any regrets or consequences were someone else's problem for the moment. That was the future and all that mattered was 'the now'.

I kissed her again. No mom and son kiss. And this time there was no acting on either of our parts. My arms engulfed her and pulled her to me. Trapping her hand between us and robbing me of the movement. But I wanted to touch my mom more than that. More than anything I could think I ever have thought of wanting before.

It would be impossible to tell when my body took control from my brain. My hands moving over mom's back, and hers grasping my ass hard and pulling me closer. It was like my brain was wrapped in cotton wool and I was seeing things that were me and not me at the same time. I felt the sensations, but wasn't aware I'd ordered my body to do what it did.

I pressed her back against the tiles, my hand reached between her legs and lifted on and thrust myself forward. Blindly and foolishly.

"My hip!" Mom said. Chuckling at my confused expression. "I wasn't joking about breaking my hip. I'm sure we can wait a little longer."

"I'm not sure mom."

"I know! I want it as well. Just let us clean up and head to bed."

With more self-control than I'd ever managed in my life. I watched as she generously applied shower gel, then handed the bottle to me. Any doubt that mom wasn't as eager as me, would be dispelled by the speed she washed and rinsed off. Leaving me standing alone in the shower after only managing half my body. However, there was no way I'd want to offend mom if I rushed from the shower half washed.

Not that I hung about. But as I stepped into the bedroom and saw mom already in bed and under the covers a stab of doubt entered me.

"We don't have to," I said.

"I know." She flicked the covers back in invitation. Showing her naked form.

Then I saw the doubt in her eyes.

"Unless you don't want to?" She pulled the covers back to cover up.

I jumped towards the bed and slipped into it. Bringing my face to hers and giving her a regular kiss.

"It's madness I know, but you taught me to always be honest. I want you more than I thought I could want anyone."

"Thank God! Me too."

She pushed me onto my back and smiled down at me. Then moved to let a breast dangle over my face. But each time I tried to lift my head up to kiss it, she moved it out of reach.

"No fair," I muttered, as she sniggered. "How would you feel if I did that with my cock?"

"Fair point. Speaking of which..."

She spun around and vanished under the covers. I felt her warm mouth engulf the tip of my cock and I knew that any doubts remaining, were insignificant to what was happening. Mom pushed the covers aside to see what she was doing, and I took the chance to reach between her legs and stroke her labia.

She surprised me by swatting my hand away.

"I want to concentrate on this. No distractions. But I promise you can have as much time as you want doing whatever you want with me later. Just let me milk your first load out of you now."

She returned to sucking me, then crab walked around to kneel between my legs so she could look me in the eye as she sank down deep. The head hit the back of her mouth and she gagged slightly.

"Fuck! I thought I could deep throat you. I must be out of practice."

The sensation of her tongue teasing my crown and the idea of mom using me again and again to practise, elicited a groan from me.

"Already?" She asked.

"Nearly. But you don't know what you do to me. Not only are you amazing at that. The fact it's you doing it. It's like..." I struggled for a simile. "It's like you're the hot sauce on my spicy wings. It's already hot, but you turn up the heat to inferno."

She chuckled. "I know what you mean, and I like the comparison. Can I ask you something? Something rather private."

"Mom, we're both naked and you're sucking my cock. I think the idea of privacy is relatively low now."

"Have you ever thought about me this way before?" Just in case I didn't understand her meaning. She moved to rub a nipple around the opening of my cock.

When I didn't answer she paused and looked at me. I was thinking.

"No, not really."

"Oh."

"Not like this I mean. Yes, when I was younger, I wondered what you looked like naked." I didn't add that I was thinking about nearly any female like that. "Anything more seemed so unlikely that my brain refused the concept. What about you?"

She wanked my cock slowly and seemed like she would not answer. "I have, at least a little. After a drunk Sara saw you in speedos and said what she'd wanted to do with you. I looked at you a little differently. You were a man, and I finally saw that, instead of my little boy."

She smiled and wanked me a little quicker. "Not that this could be called little."

Her mouth descended on me again, and I struggled not to cum too quickly.

"Getting close?"

"I'm trying not to."

"It's OK. I want you to cum. I know you'll impress me later, so fill my mouth with your seed. And maybe later I'll tell you some of my fantasies."

Any chance I'd hold out longer, was stolen away as she dialled it up to 11. I know I should have warned her, but I had almost no control of my body. Not that she needed warning. She was ready as I flooded her tongue and mouth with shot after shot of cum.

Mom pulled back when I finally finished, her eyes sparkling in pleasure and wiped some stray saliva and cum from her lips.

"That was a lot."

"All because of you mom." I wheezed.

Why was I out of breath? I'd just laid there.

"Good?"

"Better than anyone ever before. You've ruined me for other women."

"If only." She replied, looking a little sad.

But I couldn't have my mom sad, even for a moment. I pulled her up my body and swapped places with where she'd been moments before. My face inches from her pussy. The thought that I'd come from there 30 years before was quashed as her scent invaded my body. Something in my head shifted, and I thought I could no longer make do breathing only air. In the future, I'd need the smell of her aroused pussy in order to function.

"Are you just gonna look at it?" She asked, and I smiled and shook my head.

"Fine art needs to be appreciated. Would you just dive into a gourmet meal, without appreciating its appearance before you taste it."

My mouth kissed up her thigh, bypassed her pussy once, then I couldn't wait any longer. My lips pressed to hers and my tongue extended. Part of my brain flipped out that I was French kissing my mom's pussy. But nothing but the end of the world could stop me. Or so I prayed.

Lapping, licking, probing with fingers, tongue and even my nose. I used every skill I'd ever learned, and mom was quickly panting. Her buttocks writhing and twitching as she rose the growing wave of her orgasm. Like a master surfer, I stayed with her, guiding it, and then sat back as it crested. Her cream seeping from her labia reminded me of the bodysuit crotch. And I knew it would look like that but more so, when I had my turn in there.

As mom recovered, she gestured for me to snuggle with her and hugged me tight. Letting me feel the little tremors of aftershocks.

After several minutes, mom kissed my chest and looked up into my eyes.

"How are you single?"

"Work is not easily conducive to a regular relationship. Irregular hours, and more irregular locations. I can be gone for months at a time. So, I have a few ladies who are prepared to overlook that for brief periods of intense attention."

"I can feel that attention poking my stomach. Are you ready already?"

"What can I say mom? That's what you do to me."

It was my turn to push her on to her back and she opened her legs to welcome me. As if to prove this was right, the tip of my erection kissed her lower lips and found her opening perfectly. A small pressure engaged the crown between her lips, and she gasped. Then wrapped her legs around me and drew me all the way inside.

I shuddered at the feeling and mom exhaled slowly.

"Fuck! I don't want to give you a big head. But that ticks all my boxes for the perfect dick."

"Right back at you mom."

She shivered.

"You, ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, but with you calling me mom. While buried balls deep inside me. It's..." She blinked. "Really intense. What did you say? Hot sauce?"

I pulled back until only the tip was inside her and pressed my mouth near her ear.

"Mom." I whispered, and I pressed all the way home. I repeated it again and again.

Taking it slowly, to extract every scintilla of the sensations, between our bodies and mind.

When mom's fingernails dug into my back in warning, not to mess about, I stopped teasing her and remained silent.

I don't want to make out I was a starry-eyed virgin here. Sex I'd had, and great sex. But something about this fired up all my senses more than I'd ever encountered before.

Mom had never worn perfume since I was born, and her shampoos and soaps were all mildly scented. Leaving my nostrils to read her body's true aromas. A lifetime of memories of those scents clouded my mind to my earliest childhood memories. I read somewhere that our longest memories come from smell and scent. Going back to newborn babies.

My nerve endings were sensing everything. The heat of her skin and the heat of her core. The cool material of her bedding and the faint buzz of her AC in the background. The friction of our flesh as we worked together to give and get pleasure.

As I thrust forward, her hips rose to meet me. Then she was a fraction ahead of me, and I changed my timing to match. Subtly she took charge and with a lifetime of trust, I followed her lead, until we hit a sweet spot for speed and sensations. She gripped my head and held it about 6 inches over hers. I needed no words to tell her I would not last that much longer.

"Do it. I want you to spend in me. I need to feel your seed in me. Please don't make me wait." She said, and I could only nod.

Taking a deep gasp, mom seemed to realise it was about to happen. Her eyes widened as we both felt me swell inside her, as cum flooded out of my cock. As it pumped deep inside her pussy, her eyes lost focus and rolled up. She seemed to have stopped breathing and now she inhaled deeply, and her body shuddered with her climax.

Mom's arms were tight around my back and her legs hooked behind my buttocks. Pulling me harder into her, as if she was trying to absorb me completely.

Watching my mom's face as she recovered, I felt such a wave of love, it was scary and almost overwhelming. Obviously, I loved my mom, but this was like someone had pried open my head. Inserting needles directly into the part of my brain that generated love and connected a battery. It felt like it was rewriting my mind's concept of my ideal woman, and mom was the result.

The moment was spoiled as a drop of sweat dripped from my chin and landed on mom's nose.

She laughed and wiped it away.

"I think we might need to clean up a bit." She suggested, and I reluctantly pulled out and helped her to her feet.

In the bathroom she rinsed out her wine glass and refilled it with water and drank. As I stood over the toilet, waiting for my erection to wilt enough to pee. Mom watched, then stepped closer and replaced my hand aiming it with one of hers.

"You do not know the fascination women have over these. It's so alien to have something that can be so many different things."

"So, men shouldn't feel so bad about being obsessed with boobs then?" I asked, as a trickle of urine started.

Mom jumped, but kept me aimed into the bowl.

We stepped into the shower together, but this time I stopped mom from washing herself. Placing her hands on the wall, I stood behind her and grabbed her shampoo. Previously, she'd kept her hair out of the water, but this time I wanted to show her my love without the sex.

Working the shampoo deep into the roots of her hair and massaging the scalp. Taking my time and making the most of it, mom eventually let out a moan of pleasure.

"Nice? Perhaps you should see if your hairdresser would offer this as a service." I said.

"It would be worth it, whatever the cost. But this might be unprofessional." She reached behind her and grabbed my erection. "Poking my bum is a distraction. But that would not be a problem as my hairdresser is a woman. So that might create some interesting options."

I remember mom admitting that she and Sara had played around. A few hours ago, nothing you could have told me would make me believe that. But then again, I never would have imagined anything in the multiverse that would let mom and me make love.

As I switched to the conditioner, mom began trying to rub her ass against my erection, and I tried to ignore it. I finished that and knelt and starting with her feet, I washed and worshipped. Anointing the clean skin with kisses as I worked higher. By the time I got to her pussy, I was sure she thought I'd abandon my cleaning, to concentrate on it.

But somehow, I managed. After all, I still had the pleasure of washing and kissing her breasts. However, I didn't make too much of a meal of them. I completed her washing by planting a single kiss on her lips.

"Thank you. My turn." Mom replied, and repeated my actions. Just in a different order.

She ended up kneeling and her kiss of completion was gentle on my achingly hard cock. Then breaking the moment, she rather undignifiedly pulled herself to her feet with it as a handle and used it as a tiller to lead me back to her bed. She knelt on the edge and presented her backside to me.

"Your turn honey. Do whatever you want."

I blew out a lung full of air. "Kid in a candy store, much?" I said, and she chuckled.

Pressing my crown into her pussy, I gripped her hips and pushed deeper.

"God! That's so good. I wish we could be like this forever." Mom said, shifting to rest on her elbows. Changing the angle of penetration.

"I think we could figure out carrying straps and a counterweight. But I think it would be an issue for the costume department to adjust my costumes enough to hide you hanging off my cock."

She chuckled. "Still, it would be wonderful to have this feeling all the time."