Playing the Part

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time around, I fought the urge to hammer away. While it was too good to rush it, if this was a onetime thing, I needed to remember every detail and make it perfect. Both for me and for mom. Eventually, mom was the one who broke first and begged me to not hold back. But it was a close thing. Finding that sweet spot again that rang both our bells.

Mom's climax triggered mine only moments later, and we both collapsed onto the bed. Mom pulled the covers over me and I suspect I'd be asleep the moment I closed my eyes. Then I remembered mom had explained the how, but not the why.

"So why do you go to the parties?"

"Damn, I thought you'd dropped it. OK. Fine. I suppose my job is a little like yours, in that sometimes I need to spend 100% of my attention on it. If I had a husband or regular boyfriend, they couldn't cope with that."

"It's not just a failing in the male, but I accept your point."

"I've dabbled with watching porn over the years, but never really got into it. But watching others at the parties, has really brought out my voyeuristic side. And having random people come up to me at the parties to kiss and grope me under my clothing is intensely exciting."

"Does everyone follow the rules?"

"No penetration. Yeah mostly, in fact it's usually the women who push the rules more than the guys. Most of the time it's the young hirelings that approach me, and it's one of them I'd bring home after the party. For the record, I've never had to pay them, so I don't know if they are just as horny as me after the party; or there is an agreement with the host.

"Anyway, the next day I'm almost always completely sated and for the next month I enjoy the memories of what had happened. During month two, it's split between the memories and the prospect of the new ones. In month three I'm anticipating the party and the after party. So, by the time I turn up, my body has been trained to expect release. So, part of what we did earlier is from that.

"If those guys hadn't seen the rose, but the fuchsia cluster tattoo. I might have done more than suck on a couple of them. But not four together."

"Are you ok with the three-month cycle?"

She shrugged and told me to sleep.

Waking in the morning feeling refreshed but hungry. Opening my eyes and recognising mom's bedroom, the events of the night exploded in my memory. Looking over to find I was alone.

Worrying that mom might be regretting what we did. I slipped from the bed and looked for my discarded clothes in the bathroom, but they were gone. So, I padded naked and barefoot to the kitchen.

Mom stood with her back to me at the ironing board. She wore a short silk robe that revealed no sign of anything beneath it.

"Sleep well, honey?" She said, as she lifted my freshly iron shirt from the board.

It confused me, from her tone and action, it was like nothing had happened. Then I remembered our deal that last night never happened. Now I felt awkward being nude.

Would she think I was trying to force myself on her and break the deal? She turned to face me as I stepped towards her to grab my clothes.

She smiled seeing me and pulled the shirt away from me as I reached for it.

"I think I prefer that outfit." She said,

"And the deal? We agreed when we got up in the morning, it was over." I asked, as my eyes lingered on the prominent peaks of her nipples through the gown.

"I was thinking about that. Given we only made that agreement when it was already the morning. The foundation is already flimsy. So, I think we can be a little more flexible on the terms."

"Sounds like a lawyer's silver tongue to me."

"You didn't mind last night." She mimed sucking a dick. "How about we negotiate?" She pulled one side of her robe aside to expose a breast.

"You won. But you always do."

"Are you complaining?"

I shook my head as she reached out and wrapped her cool fingers around my erection. She rested her head on my shoulder, facing away from me.

"I'm not sure I'm strong enough to give this up." Her hand, moving on my shaft, underscored her meaning. As if any was necessary.

"So, we don't." I replied.

Wrapping my arms around her.

She lifted her head up to face me.

"But..." my mouth silenced hers.

"Mom, we agreed to something before we could think it through. And before we knew the rewards."

Mom nodded, and it was unusual for her to remain silent. We knew each other so well, that we both knew most of what the other was thinking. A ledger of sorts where the pros and cons were listed. The enormity, if others found out, and the enormity of what we had discovered.

"How about we do this? I have another 10 days on the movie, and then I'm due a prolonged rest. We take that time to think it through. If we agree to continue, you come away with me and we book somewhere as a couple."

"But what if I want it now?" Her hand resumed rubbing my shaft.

"I thought I was the one impatient for Xmas? Didn't you always tell me you should take your time for important decisions?"

"When did you become the grown up?" She asked and released my cock and stepped back.

I reached out and caressed her breast before covering it again.

Two weeks later, the door to the bungalow opened to signify a beginning to a new life.

"Mr and Mrs Collins, welcome to your bungalow on the beautiful island of Bora Bora. As you can see, you are already over the ocean that allows you to swim within the lagoon..."

The young woman continued talking, but I was looking at my beaming mother next to me. Her hair a little shorter than usual and her clothing a little younger, to match the tint of grey I'd had our makeup department leave in my hair. On her finger an engagement and wedding ring. We knew it would never be real, but it had the advantage that we already had the same family name.

I tipped the resort staff as mom entered the bedroom. By the time I closed the door to find mom, I had a moment's concern that she wasn't there. Until I saw her dive naked into the ocean. In moments I joined her, and she swam over.

"Happy?" I asked,

"Deliriously. You?"

"Extremely. But I'm a little bushed from the trip."

"Are you saying you want to sleep, or is it a hint you want us to go to bed?"

"What do you think?" I asked, as I reached out to brush my hand over her shaved pussy.

"I supposed I could give you a relaxing massage, work out all the kinks and suck you dry. I'm sure you'll sleep then."

"What about you?"

"I figure you'll need all your strength and stamina to keep me fully satisfied."

"And I dedicate my time here to do that."

As I watched her ass climbing from the water, I knew this was an illusion. We could pull this off here, but at home it would be harder. Not impossible, but we could not be as free as we'd like. So, live for today, for tomorrow...

For the record: there were some rumours about Arthur attending a dodgy sex party. But the night of the party he was filmed in the presidential box with the President at a baseball game in Texas.

The End

[In any category I write, I aim to include more than just 'insert tab A into slot B'.

A good story needs characters with flaws and a background story. But they need to be relatable enough that you want to know what happens. In this category that is even more important, and they need to show reluctance or hesitation before they act.

The biggest issue I have writing in this category is not where to start, but where to end. Unlike other categories where you can relate a story to an incident. Here, you have lifetimes of interactions. So, the end is unclear.

Hopefully you enjoyed it and will comment and vote. The writer's here mostly write for the comments and votes.]