Playing the Part Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octave888888
Octave888888
1,164 Followers

"Actually no," I walked to the bed and sat down. "I was faster than the security guards. And since I was wearing a mask, they didn't know who it was. Except those guys, of course."

"Ah, so it's a big town secret?"

I nodded. "Big scandal. You can't tell anyone."

Serena crossed her heart with her finger. "I'm sworn to secrecy." Then she grabbed my face and kissed me. "Let's have sex, you crazy naked man."

I stripped her of her shirt and shorts quickly, and attacked her neck with kisses, drawing an appreciative moan. I worked my way to her shoulder blades, and deftly undid her the clasps of her bra on her back. Once it was released, she shed it and tossed it away. I planted kisses around her left nipple, just barely on the edges of her areola, brushing the hardened tips with my lips, then I touched it gently with my tongue, once, twice, teasing her with tenderness. She gripped the bed in both fists. I moved to the other nipple for a repeat performance. This time, she ran her right hand through my hair, and pulled my head closer to her chest. I took her nipple into my mouth, gently sucking, and gave it a gentle nip with my teeth, causing her to gasp.

Finishing there, I rolled her panties from her waist, and she lifted up to help me get them completely off. I stretched them like a rubber band and shot them across the room, making her laugh. Then I sat in between her legs, and kissed her right knee, just on the inside of her thigh. Then another kiss, further up, and another, and another. Each kiss earned me a tiny mewling noise from her mouth. When I got within two inches of my supposed target, I doubled back and kissed her left knee, and upwards on that thigh. I looked up at her face. The anticipation was driving her wild, and she was biting her lip. By this point, she was so wet, and I couldn't wait anymore myself. I kissed her right on the top of her slit, right on her clit, and I heard her faintly whisper, "Oh, Patrick," and I knew she was close from all the teasing. I gave her one good, long lick, up in the folds, and ending with circling her little sensitive nerve bundle, and that all she needed. She gasped loudly, "OH! YES!" and released more wetness. The sheet below was soaked in her juices.

I planned to give her a second, but mid-climax, she looked directly into my eyes, like looking into my soul, and I knew I had to have her right then. I quickly grabbed a condom from the nearby table and sheathed myself. I held myself above her, just for a moment, and she silently nodded. I drove myself inside her, and we both uttered "Oh my God" simultaneously. I fucked her slowly, and the whole time, we stared into each others' eyes. Constant eye contact. Her brow glistened with sweat, and I'm sure mine did too, but everything else in the world went away. All there was, all there needed to be, was me and her. Her eyes, her smile, her perfect body, her amazing personality, her warm tightness gripping my rigid member, as I worked to fuck her harder and faster, and we both became louder and wilder.

I don't know who came first. I'm sure it was a tie. The constant gaze we gave each other throughout made it so much more erotic. But I'm absolutely positive that it was the hardest I had ever cum. Ever. Because I think I passed out.

The next thing I knew, Serena was wriggling underneath me. Apparently I had collapsed on her. "Get off!" she was squealing. Not a sexy tone. Very uncomfortable.

I gained my strength back to lift myself up, and she bolted from the bed. She crouched near the door, curling into a ball, still naked, eyes wide. Thankfully she didn't leave.

"I'm sorry, I blacked out," I fumbled an apology.

"Yeah," was all she said.

"Did I hurt you?" I got very concerned suddenly, based on her look.

She shook her head. "No." But she didn't come back to the bed. A tear rolled down one cheek, then the other.

"What?" I asked, hoping to show my clear confusion. "What's wrong? What did I do?"

She didn't speak for a few seconds. Then she asked, "You don't remember?"

My turn to shake my head. "Remember what?"

"What you said."

I was clueless. "What did I say?"

"You said 'I love you'."

It took me a second to realize the problem. Normally, those three words would be a positive thing, but not for her. Serena was used to having non-commitment relationships. Sex with no strings. Saying that I loved her freaked her out. She wasn't used to that.

"I'm sorry. I don't remember saying it."

"Do you?"

"What?"

"Do you love me?" she asked quietly, almost whimpering it.

I couldn't lie. "Yes," I said, looking her in the eyes, letting her know I meant it. "I know that freaks you out. I'm sorry for saying it."

She shook her head fiercely. "That's not it. I..." she trailed off.

"What is it? You can tell me." I wanted to wrap my arms around her, hold her and calm her, but I stayed put on the bed. I didn't want to scare her more.

It was the faintest whisper. "I love you too."

It dawned on me. It was the first time she'd been in love. Real love. That was what scared her so much. Serena had come here just to do a show, maybe make a couple friends, then she would go back to the big city. Falling in love threatened that plan.

I only broke eye contact to dispose of the used condom that was still attached to me. Then I held out my arms for her. "Come here." It was a request, not a command.

She came closer, and I wrapped my arms around her. She was crying, but I held her until she stopped. Both still naked, but now holding each other for a different purpose.

"We don't have to talk about this tonight," I murmured in her ear. "Let's get some sleep first. Let's talk tomorrow, okay?" She didn't speak, but she nodded. "Do you need to use the bathroom before bed?" Another nod. "Okay."

She was in the bathroom for a few minutes, so I used the one in the hall to clean myself up, and was back in the room before she emerged again. She looked calmer, having cleared away the evidence of her tears.

Still nude, she crawled into bed with me, and I held her tightly to me. Within minutes, she was asleep. For the first time, I allowed myself to think of Serena as a long-term girlfriend, and I smiled as I fell asleep too.

----

When I awoke Saturday morning, Serena wasn't there. Her clothes were gone. Her car was gone. She wasn't there at all.

I walked into the kitchen and found a note, sitting next to a plate of freshly-baked muffins. I guessed that Serena awoke early to make them for me. I wasn't sure what the note would say, so I postponed it by picking up a muffin and taking a bite. They were banana, and they were delicious. Serena was a good baker.

Chewing, I glared at the folded piece of paper with my name on the outside. What could be there? Worst case, she was dumping me and leaving town and I'd never see her again. I hoped it was more positive than that. She had promised to finish the show, so I hoped she'd keep that promise. I opened the note and read it.

'Patrick,

I don't want to scare you. I'm fine. I was scared last night. I've never felt this way about anyone before. I was doing okay, keeping it compartmentalized, until you told me you loved me too. It makes it difficult, knowing that I'll be leaving in a month, after the show wraps up. I don't want to think about how much I'll miss you when that happens. I'd rather focus on now, on being your Eloise.

I know we planned to spend today together, but I need some time. I'm sorry. Please give me today. I still plan on seeing you tomorrow, and having dinner with you and your parents tomorrow night. We'll talk soon.

-Serena'

I put the note and the muffin down on the table. I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried a little. I was nervous this was going to end badly.


Octave888888
Octave888888
1,164 Followers
12