Playing the Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked up a some rags from the bundle of cloth he brought along in case something needed to be mended and put it around her shoulders.

"Try not to move around to much, you'll smudge the blood into the cloth and ruin the look."

He took her outside and waited until Moivra and her elves came up to gather in a loose formation in front of the archmage's tent. Fourteen men and four women, all with pointy latex ears and clothes in shades of green. Marie stood in her rags, eyes downcast.

"Esteemed allies" John began "I grieve for your losses today, and I want you to know that the responsible for the disaster have been dealt with accordingly." He motioned to Marie, and she went to her knees and pressed her forehead to the ground.

"I humbly beg your forgiveness. My arrogance led you all to ruin." Marie said, her head still pressed to the ground.

"I have punished her as I saw fit. If you find it too lenient, tell your commander and I will see that your will is done." As he spoke, John lifted the rags to show the bloody stripes on Lei's body, and of course revealing all of her naked body.

Her breasts were pressed against her knees under her, and her ass was pointing towards the tent, but there was no mistaking that she was entirely naked.

Marie lay shaking slightly until John was finally satisfied that none of the elves spoke up and then he covered her with the rags again.

"Get back to your posts. The war isn't over yet."

Marie didn't notice the elves leaving. She said nothing as John led her back in the tent and washed her clean of the fake blood.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I was so scared. First I just went along and everything was fine, but then it hit me that I was lying naked in front of a whole group of people and I just couldn't move any more. Hold me"

He held her tightly, telling her that he was sorry he had gone too far, but it wasn't enough for her.

"You don't understand. It's always like that. First I don't think, and everything is fine, then I think and I get terrified, and then all the adrenaline hits. Hold me tighter. I need you inside me."

He wasn't slow to comply.

That evening was spent going between the different camp fires, the archmage staying to talk, and maybe partake in some food or drink, and Lei tagging along. She had changed into the corset that did not cover the breasts, with only a pair of red cloth discs, big enough to cover her areolae, glued to her breasts. A red tassel hung from each and swayed as she walked. She had not intended to wear them, except in private with John, but things had progressed faster than she had ever expected, so now she thought what the hell. The cloak covered her breasts most of the time anyway. She clung close to John most of the night, and he would frequently put a hand inside her cloak to caress a breast or a thigh. Word had gotten around of her display for the elves, and whenever she closed her eyes she imagined she could hear people whispering of how she had undressed in front of all those people, or how casually she let the archmage fondle her in front of everyone.

In reality, no one mentioned it, but it didn't matter. She knew they were thinking it.

Once, the tension got too much for her, and when walking between two camps, she tried to persuade John to take her back to the tent and have his way with her. He shook his head. It was too dark to see, but she could swear a wicked grin crossed his face.

"But I suppose we can do something." He put a hand on her shoulder and pushed her to her knees. Lifting the hem of his robe, he held his cock in front of her face.

A blow job? How the hell would that help her? And they were just between some trees between two camps, anyone could come by.

Oh, what the hell! Maybe if she sucked him, he would be happy and take her back to the tent. She opened her mouth.

As she began sucking him, he put the robe down over her, and everything went black.

She noticed him stopping the rocking of his hips, but didn't think about it, just continuing to move her mouth up and down his shaft. Then she heard him say:

"The gods bless you."

She froze, her mouth still on his cock. There was someone here. She heard voices returning the archmage's greeting. He was leaning his staff on the ground behind her back, obscuring her a bit, and she was under his robe, and it was dark in here among the trees. They probably wouldn't notice her. Probably. Her feet, and pale calves, were outside the robe, and she made an awfully large bulge in the robe. She heard John start talking about the stars. How could he talk about stars at a time like this! She had frozen when most of his cock had been in her mouth, and it was restricting her breathing, but she dared not move a hair.

She strained her ears to hear. Were they coming closer? Was there a note in their voices to hint that they had seen her, or suspected?

John went on about his stars and then switched to owls. Owls?!

Something about them must have worked though, because she heard him stop talking and then relax. He slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth and she gasped for breath. He only pulled out for an instant, though, and not all the way. Slowly, he started fucking her mouth.

"God! I thought they would never leave. Something in your mouth was vibrating when you breathed, and it was driving me crazy."

After just a few strokes, he stiffened, and Marie felt hot liquid spurting into her mouth.

When he had finished coming, he pulled the robe off her head and looked down on her.

"Oh my. You've gone into cock shock again, haven't you?"

Cock shock?

Marie was still frozen on her knees. Her mind was racing but not doing anything useful.

John helped her to her feet and put one hand between her legs.

"I guess we'll have to take care of that right away."

He pushed her panties down.

"Step."

She did as told and he fished up her panties, putting them into a pocket in his sleeve.

Then he reached down and put two fingers into her pussy. He pushed her cloaked back against a tree, one hand over her mouth to muffle her moans and the other fingering her pussy.

When her orgasm had died down, he took his hands back, and wiped them on a handkerchief pulled from a sleeve.

"Better?"

She nodded.

"Good. Let's go. We just have the elves left."

"Uhm. My panties."

"Yes. I have them. Come on."

That was not the answer she wanted, but she shrugged her shoulders and followed him. When they neared the elven camp, she remembered that her cloak didn't close in front, and hurriedly pulled it shut.

She stayed close to to John, making sure not to let her cloak fall open. He had his hand inside it almost all their stay with the elves.

A man, a few years older than herself, offered her a cup of wine, and when she reached out to take it, her cloak opened. She managed to keep her pussy covered, but her breasts, one covered by only by the red disc with the tassel, and the other covered by John's hand, came into view. Wine spilled over her hand and that of the elf as she jostled the cup. Pulling the cloak shut with her free hand, she leaned forward and licked the wine from his fingers.

Oh shit! What was she doing?

John pretended not to notice any of it, keeping up his discussion of archery with his neighbour on the other side, but his hand left her breast and went down between her legs.

Her eyes popped wide open as he shoved a finger inside her.

She remembered she still had the elf's fingers in her mouth and hurriedly took them out, thanking him for the wine and apologizing for spilling it.

The exchange had drawn some stares, but mostly because she had licked the man's fingers, and maybe some because they had caught a glimpse of her almost bare breasts.

Conversation soon went back to normal, but the finger in her pussy kept working, and she felt herself getting more and more aroused. What if she came? She had to do something. Some part of her wouldn't let her just remove Johns hand or get away. Her mind frantically worked to find a way out while her body worked ever closer to the edge.

There was no way out, and as orgasm overcame her, all she could do was to grit her teeth and do her best not to let on. She was not usually silent when she came, and now she shook with the effort. The elf talking to John looked at her.

"Are you all right, milady? Are you lacking something"

Fortunately John answered for her, for at that moment she couldn't have made an intelligible reply if her life depended on it.

"It has been a difficult day for her. She is not used to failure, and even less used to being called to take responsibility for it."

Of course this would have made perfect sense if she had actually been a succubus minion who had fought a battle, been flogged to within an inch of her life and then healed back to health all in one day, but since it was all make believe, it didn't really make sense. The man seemed to accept it though, assuming that her shudders and suppressed moans had been faked as well.

The following morning, a few of the organizers and commanders gathered in John's tent to discuss how they wanted the story to progress. Marie had thought that everything was improvised, but apparently the lead roles had stuff they should do to drive the story forward. Now, the other side were a bit undermanned and needed some reinforcing to make things fair and entertaining.

"I could take my elves and go rogue." Moivra volunteered "The archmage's wicked ways don't really rhyme with our ideals anyway."

"That could work." One of the organizers, usually playing a holy man which allowed him free passage between the warring sides, agreed. "They're short on archers. Do you think we could make the switch tonight?"

"Sure" Moivra looked over at Marie, who was mostly staying out of the way "Could you help widen the gap between us? Everyone has heard that the elves blame you for what happened yesterday. Sorry about that, but would you mind driving the wedge a bit further."

Everyone looked at Marie. Some of them had been here yesterday when she had been hanging naked against the tent post, and the rest must have heard of it. She felt a tingle between her legs as all those gazes turned on her. She nodded at Moivra.

"I think I shall manage. If you're up to it."

Moivra smiled. The challenge was accepted.

"While we have the holy man here, you could have a few of the elves make accusations against Lei." John suggested "Make up something really heinous. You know, like how she stepped down the chimney, raped them, made them drink blood and spirited them away to hell where she made them dance for the council of demons. Think witch processes."

"Good" the holy man said "Lord Telamus will be captured by one of you patrols this afternoon. The elves can break him free."

They continued to hone the details and then went on their way.

Marie wore armour that was probably the most chaste outfit she had worn at the event so far. At least as long as she stood still. John had sown little metal plates like fish scales onto a cloth backing to make what looked like a scaly sports bra. Her skirt was made up of strips of metal tied together into plates like what samurai wore for arm and leg protection. Three of these plates in front and as many in the back covered her as long as she didn't move. The central plates were slightly longer and wider than the other, meaning that they reached almost to mid thigh. Her sides were left entirely bare except for the leather strap that held the plates in place. When she moved, the plates would bounce against her thighs, offering brief glimpses of what lay beneath. When she had tried the outfit on at home, she had worn a pair of red hotpants under it and it hadn't seemed a problem. Now she wore nothing underneath.

A pair of leather bracers finished off the ensemble, and she stood holding a spear, trying not to think about how phallic the thing felt.

A bit further down, one of the female elves was talking to the holy man, and pointing over to where Marie was standing. It was too far to make out all the words, but most of the meaning carried both to Marie and to the onlookers who had gathered to find out what was going on. As far as Marie could make out, she was being accused of appearing out of the smoke of the elf's camp fire together with a demon lord. The two of them had ridden the poor elf all through the night, disappearing only when the morning came.

"You're such a bad girl" John whispered beside her. He put one hand through the gap at the side of her skirt and grabbed her ass underneath. "Having sex with poor defenceless elf girls like that. And with a demon lord as well. Don't I satisfy you?"

Marie didn't reply. She clung to the spear to keep her knees from sagging while John kept teasing her and fondling her ass and two more of the elves proceeded to lay their accusations in front of the holy man. One gave a pretty tame tale of how the cows had stopped giving milk where the army had passed and how there had been a number of lambs born with two heads. The other was more explicit, telling how Lei had come to him one night and seduced him, and how while she was with him, she had cut him and drunk his blood. He even lifted his tunic to show the scar. It was probably a scar from a recent appendectomy, but it did add a lot to his tale.

The holy man brought the accusations to the archmage, who asked for proof, of which of course there was none, except possibly for the scar. He did however promise to keep a close eye on Lei to put an end to these suspicions and to appease the holy man.

Marie had a shouting match with Moivra when the elf accused the succubus of corrupting her men.

It ended when Marie said "Do you think you could stop me if I really wanted your little men?" She had grabbed the nearest elf, put her arms around him and kissed him. There was no tongue, but she took a firm grip of his ass with one hand. Moivra had to shout at the elf twice before he broke off and Marie danced away, laughing and blowing a kiss at Moivra.

She noted that Moivra had left several buttons unbuttoned on her tunic. Because she felt threatened by Marie?

That afternoon, John sent Marie out to perform the capture of the enemy lord. Talbur and his men came along because they were the heaviest infantry available, and Moivra and some of her archers came to have a chance to get acquainted with the lord before springing him free later that night.

The group marched down the road separating the two camps. Marie was wearing high heeled boots, and did not fancy trudging along forest paths.

The capture went according to plan, with lord Telamus' retinue killed or driven off. The man himself was resplendent in full armour. Marie tied his hands using her whip and led him back to the camp, making innuendo about what a nice catch he was and how she would ask the archmage if she could keep him as her plaything. Maybe she could put a saddle on him and ride him like a horse. He seemed bewildered by events, but a bit disappointed when Marie turned him over to Moivra for safekeeping.

They were treated as heroes when they returned to the camp. The archmage hugged his minion, praising her for her success, promising rewards.

"Sir Talbur acted above and beyond the call of duty. The victory is his as well as mine." She proclaimed, ignoring Moivra.

"Sir Talbur, my tent if you please." John waved at Talbur.

Once inside the tent, John spoke:

"It seems my minion wants Sir Talbur as her 'reward' for capturing an enemy commander." John made quotation marks in the air with his fingers. "I'm sure Sir Telbur will hate it."

"Sort of Galahad at the castle Anthrax." Talbur smiled, referring to Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail. "I'm sure he can handle it. So, how do you want to do this?"

Marie and John helped Talbur out of his armour, and after having him take off his gambeson and shirt, they tied him spread-eagle on the floor. While John stepped outside to find some excuse to get someone to see them, Marie straddled Talbur's stomach. Outside she heard John telling two persons to help carry a chest out from his tent. She suddenly realized that she wore nothing under her skirt. Could Talbur feel her pussy pressing against his stomach? And... oh god... she was wet. What if she left a stain on him?

The tent flap opened and two men, an elf and a man from the light infantry, stepped in. They froze as they saw Marie straddling Talbur, one hand holding her whip and the other pressed over his mouth to stifle his protests.

Marie smiled at the newcomers and pointed her whip at one of the chests in the tent.

"Carry on. Just showing the commander how grateful we are for his help in capturing one of the enemy leaders."

The two didn't look like being tied down and threatened with a whip was their idea of a reward, but they hurriedly picked up the chest and rushed out of the tent.

Marie got up and surreptitiously wiped Talbur's stomach with her hand.

While she untied him and started helping him back into his armour, she kept crying out in feigned pleasure:

"Oh yes!", "Such a strong knight!", "Do the gods bless all their servants like this?!"

Talbur on his part started with his trademark "Get off me devil woman!" but his cries successively turned to ones of joy.

The two of them looked at each other and giggled when they realized how silly what they were doing was.

"There you go." Marie patted his breastplate after buckling the last strap. They sat for a while discussing how he was going to explain this to his men, and then he left.

Marie went over to where lord Telamus was being held, guarded by some of Moivra's elves. She sat down in his lap, not easy with her stiff metal skirt and ran a hand down his cheek.

"What a catch. I think it is time to take you for... questioning."

That sparked another shouting match with Moivra, who refused to let her captive be mistreated. With a sigh Marie left, contented with how it had played out and relieved that she had not left a wet stain on Telamus's leg armour.

The following day, after the hubbub following the escape of the prisoner and the defection of the elves died down, Marie once more led a patrol against the enemy. Once more, she urged a charge where a retreat would have been more prudent, but as her men were routing around her she had an idea. She had caught sight of lord Telamus across the battlefield and, brandishing her spear, she strode towards him, ignoring a foam arrowhead that bounced off her shoulder. John had said something about hit points, but she hadn't listened. Anyway, she was a magical demon, wasn't she? She could just ignore such mundane matters.

A few of the enemy soldiers hesitated when they saw she was carrying a metal spear rather than a foam one, but lord Telamus smacked down his visor and ran up to her, grabbing her spear by the shaft.

"What do you think you're doing?" He hissed.

"Getting captured, aren't I? You should probably overpower me before I do something nasty to you."

Lord Telamus caught on quickly and wrenched the spear from her grip. Damn, he was strong.

"Your tricks are useless on me, demon! My gods will protect me!" he shouted, carefully backhanding her with his gauntlet.

Marie beat her fists futilely against his breastplate yelling that her Master would flay him alive while lord Telamus used her own belt to bind her hands and tied her whip around her neck as a leash.

Marie followed, eyes downcast. Every step of the way, she remembered how she had teased him the previous day. He said nothing, though. Right before reaching the enemy camp, Marie tripped and fell. Walking the unpaved road in high heels really wasn't easy, and Telamus was setting a brisk pace.

He looked at her, where she lay and harrumphed. Then he stooped and swung her up over his shoulder. For a short second, Marie was amazed: He was already carrying some twenty or thirty kilos worth of armour, but he swung her up easily. The amazement turned to shock as she realized that the plates of her skirt were rigid and did not fall down to cover her. Nothing at all covered her ass and pussy. Lord Telamus had his face at her hip, and might not be aware, but anyone looking at them from the front would be treated to a nice full view of her intimate parts.