Playing with Barbie Doll

Story Info
Boys like to play with Barbie.
8.4k words
4.49
11.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
152 Followers

This is a sort of origin story for the Barbie character introduced in Tina's Little Adventures Pt 1 and Pt 2. It is a stand alone series, but I make note as they are the same character. As always, like, follow, and leave a comment if you enjoyed the story. I like feedback.


Like a lot of young girls, I started dance class when I was a child. I think I was five. I never much liked ballet or tap, but I stuck with it. By the time I was thirteen, I was involved in contemporary dance styles, and my body was starting to develop, changing me from a girl into a young woman.

I was sixteen when everything changed again. I was getting pretty good and absolutely loved being on stage. My new instructor was younger than most, and more experienced in modern dance, so I eagerly left tap and ballet behind to try new styles. And this is when I saw Burlesque on the big screen for the first time. The story was fun, the singing was great. I mean who doesn't love Cher's voice, and Christina Aguilera in her best shape ever. But the dance! Wow! I knew right then; this was what I wanted to do.

As soon as I was old enough, I changed schools and started learning burlesque. My mother hated that, but at eighteen, I was a bit headstrong and decided I could choose for myself. I was given a chance to perform with a group and got paid for the first time! It wasn't a lot, and I was barely more than a decoration on the wings of the stage, but it was fun. Over the next year, I got more gigs, and with some instruction from the older girls, I was getting the hang of it. So much so, that just after I turned nineteen, I was offered a regular spot with a group.

Danny was the manager. He took care of the taxes, payroll, talent search, hiring, and everything really. He was a hard-ass when it came to being on time and performing at our best, but when we weren't 'on the clock' he was a sweetheart. To look at him and hear him talk, you just knew he was totally gay, which just made us all feel a little more comfortable around him.

I'd been working with the troupe for a few months, and I started getting parts at center stage. Danny said he needed to show off all my 'assets' to their best advantage. I must admit, my figure was pretty killer by then. Five foot three, one-hundred ten pounds, 36-23-34, and golden blonde hair to my ass that many patrons said looked hard enough to crush a walnut.

I went to college at a local university, mostly because it offered me a chance to move out and live on campus; actual education was an afterthought. It was close enough to visit with my family, but far enough to have some independence and privacy. All the while, I kept up with my dance and performed in a little theater called Yowzah in the city on most weekends. It made dating complicated, but I still managed.

Between my rather nice figure and my pretty face, I was quickly becoming a local favorite at various frat houses too. I'm not entirely proud to admit that I was pretty much up for anything back then. Handjob in a crowded theater? Sure. Blowjob while he's driving? Okay. Sex in a bathroom stall? Let's go.

It didn't take long for the frats to find out where I was going on the weekends. And it wasn't long after that when groups of guys from the school were showing up at the theater to watch me perform. Admittedly, this just made it more fun for me. I absolutely loved the looks on their faces when I was up on the table, gyrating and shaking my ass just a few feet away from their lust-filled eyes. It was a real turn-on for me.

During breaks between routines, it wasn't uncommon for some of the girls to go out and schmooze with the customers. I always did. I'd walk through the tables until I got called over by someone I liked the look of, and I'd sit myself on his lap and have a soda. I always got groped a little, but it never got out of hand. Our three bouncers were huge, very attentive, and all were ex-military and could really handle themselves. Plus, I gave them a little extra attention whenever they had to do anything to keep us girls out of trouble. Nothing huge. Just a kiss or a full body hug, and I'd let them cop a feel in the process. All in good fun.

One time, some arrogant prick with a wad of cash came in thinking we were a stripper club. When the girls didn't get naked for him, or agree to a lap dance, he started making a scene and getting enraged. Jamie, our ex-navy seal, practically carried the guy out by his tearing shirt collar and tossed him onto the sidewalk, then dared him to call the cops. That night, after we closed up, I offered Jamie a proper show of gratitude.

Jamie was built like an ox. Broad in the shoulders, a barrel for a chest, and thick with muscle everywhere. He also stood about six foot four, which made me feel like an actual barbie doll next to him. The bouncers usually helped clean up a bit and shove tables and chairs back into place before leaving. I went right up to Jamie and gave him one of my dancer 'come hither' looks.

Then I twitched a finger at him to have him bend down to my level and whispered. "You were wonderful." I turned his head and delivered a deep, tongue searching kiss before he knew what hit him.

He was not used to being thanked quite like this, so he sort of blushed, and I thought it was the most adorable thing ever. He was probably twenty years older than me, but I still loved every big bit of him, and the blush just made him so cute. All I had intended was to offer him a nice kiss, but right there, I decided a kiss wasn't going to be enough.

"Just doing my job, miss Barbie. But thanks." He replied.

"It was a wonderful job." I purred. "Hmm... maybe I could do a 'job' for you." I had to giggle at my own bit of wordplay. "Come with me."

I took his hand and had to tug to get him moving. He was very hesitant, but I just kept tugging at his meaty hand until he followed along. When we got to the dressing room door, I poked my head in, looked around quickly to make sure it was empty. Most of the girls just rush out of there after closing. A few linger sometimes to chat or have a drink. This time, it was empty.

I grabbed his hand again and pulled him in with me. I jumped a bit to get my arms around his thick neck, and smothered his mouth with mine. Truth be told, he wasn't a great kisser. Even his mouth felt hard and muscular like the rest of him, and his face was scratchy with stubble. Although, what he lacked in technique, he made up for in enthusiasm. I had two big hands grabbing my ass to hold me off the floor, and his bulge was pushing right against me in the perfect spot. I was basically just wearing a flimsy bit of lingerie, so this was a lot more stimulating than it sounds.

I slithered my way down his huge body, then continued down until I was on my knees in front of him. He looked equal parts excited and terrified. If we got caught, this might be a problem for both of us, and I knew that. "Let's be quick." I urged him and started working on his belt and pants.

By this time, he was all in. He helped me to get his pants down, and a cock measuring up to the rest of him jumped out at me. Holy shit! I was stunned. Big, thick, and very hard. There was no way I was going to be able to swallow all of that... but I was going to make the effort.

I went at it right away. We were in a hurry after all. Mouth and hands working together, I was making him moan and groan, which is such a thrill to me. I love how I can get such a reaction out of men. Now, I was still pretty new to nearly all forms of sex, but I'd been giving head for a while before I even lost my virginity. I'm not a professional, but I like to think I have some talent. By his reaction, I think that belief is justified. In just a few minutes, he was holding my head and forcing more of his massive cock down my throat. By some miracle of genetics or something, I've never had a gag reflex. And Jamie was determined to get his whole length down my throat.

I could feel him getting thicker in my mouth, and his jumping prick along with his increased speed was warning enough. I got ready for a mouthful of cum... and the dressing room door opened to a couple laughing girls. They stopped in the doorway and gasped in chorus.

I slurped my way off Jamie's cock to say, "Shit! Don't you knock?"

"Hey, it's our dressing room too." Paula said.

"Yeah! And since when does anyone knock in this place?" Stacy added.

They grinned at one another, silently agreed, stepped in, and closed the door. Looking down at me on my knees with this fabulous cock in hand still glistening with my saliva, they stood smiling. "Well? Are you gonna finish what you started?"

I lifted a brow at them, then looked up at Jamie's stunned, yet hopeful face. "Sure." I flashed him a smile. "We were almost there anyway, right?"

He nodded, and I resumed sucking him off... and he resumed shoving his manhood right down my throat.

"Oh God!" Stacy gasped. "How are you doing that?"

"Damn!" Paula said with a hint of a moan in her voice. "Who knew Barbie Doll could give head like that?"

I don't know why, but being watched while I sucked on that monster made the whole experience turn up the intensity a couple more notches. I was so turned on, all I wanted more than anything was to mount this man and let him have his way with me, but I knew that would be going a bit too far.

I no longer had the option to pump him with my hand. Not enough of his length remained that I could hold. Almost all of it was down my throat, and I had to push at his thighs to get him to let me up for air now and then. Thankfully, he was so considerate that the slightest push got him to let me take a breath and I'd go right back at it again.

I looked up at him, always a turn on for the guys, and I saw Paula and Stacy leaning against the door, casually touching themselves as they watched me. I thought, 'Hey! That's a great idea' and reached down between my legs to rub my pussy through my skimpy thong panties. It was exactly what I needed.

My moaning triggered Jamie's groaning, and I felt that swelling cock in my mouth again. It was happening. I shoved on his thighs, he let me back off on his length, and I started using what I call my tongue dance all around the sensitive head of his cock, sliding it in just enough to let my admittedly long tongue slide out underneath the more sensitive underside. His reaction was instantaneous. Less than a minute of this, and I got my reward.

A torrent of hot cum filled my mouth, and I wasn't quite able to keep it all in. Until then, the only time I ever swallowed was when I absolutely had to, like in a theater when you don't want your clothes covered in cum. That night, I wanted to. I just felt so sexy and slutty and desirable. I had to.

I backed off on his cock to just keep the head in and swallowed loudly.

Both girls gasped. "Holy shit!" Paula hissed. "Did you just swallow all..."

Another gulp and swallow, and another.

"Oh my god!" Stacy giggled quietly. "He's going to drown her."

I kept pumping his shaft slowly, lovingly, milking every drop of his salty cream until I drained him. Then I spent another minute cleaning him up, sucking and licking at his cock until I couldn't taste any more of his semen. It was so sexy, knowing I was being watched the whole time. If I had been alone with him, I might have let him fuck me, but I knew the show was over.

"Thank you." I cooed. "Thanks for taking care of that asshole tonight. And thanks for making all us girls feel safe. Oh, and thanks for my salty cocktail." I giggled.

"Wow!" Stacy sighed. "That was pretty hot, Barbie. Not gonna lie."

Paula just nodded; her hand still busy on her panties.

"Well, uh... I should probably get going." Jamie stammered and started pulling his pants up. "Thanks a lot Barbie Doll. You were... awesome."

"Oh, why thank you, again." He reached a hand to me and practically lifted me right off the floor and onto my feet.

He left, and I asked the girls to please not tell anyone, or we might lose our jobs. They promised, then I got dressed and headed back to campus.

Later that week, I was fooling around with one of the guys I met at a frat party I had attended, and he started urging me to give him head. I wasn't really in the mood, so I said I just wanted to make out. He got a little pissy and mentioned that 'I guess I have to get a job as a bouncer first.'

I sat stunned for a moment. "What did you say?"

"You give head to your bouncer at the Yowzah, but I get a kiss." He scowled.

"Who told you that?" I demanded.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "What's the difference? Everyone knows."

"Everyone!" I shrieked. Everyone. Of course, they do. Campus being what it is. A closed community of gossipy young adults with sex high on their priority list. I left him, blue balls and all, and secluded myself in my dorm room for the whole next day, crying and thinking and planning. How was I going to express my outrage at the two bitches who let slip my blowjob with Jamie? It had to be one of them, or both. Neither attended school here, so how it got to campus was a mystery. But it had to be them. Certainly not Jamie.

Or was it? Did he brag to some friends, and some of those friends might have friends here? But Jamie was too old to be hanging out with a bunch of college kids. A younger brother perhaps, or cousin maybe? Or worse, one of the professors?

By the end of my day of tears and anger, I came to the conclusion that I could play it one of two ways. I could spend my time being petty, trying to decide which of the three, or even all three, might have spilled. Or I could play it the other way, and just own it. I would be the slutty dancer they took me for and if they thought I was comfortable with it, the guilty party might confess that they did it. It wasn't like I wasn't slutty to some degree. By that time, I think I had slept with five guys, and given head to at least nine more.

Well, that was the start of it. Because of my somewhat slutty reputation, and the fact that lots of the guys on campus knew I also danced Burlesque in the city just an hour's train ride from campus, dating me became known as Playing with the Barbie Doll. I have to admit, it seemed pretty cute at the time. But dating me was a short-term affair. Most of my relationships were measured in weeks.

Over the remainder of the semester, I started seeing a lot more guys from school (and even some professors) coming to my shows. It was a little intimidating at first, but I started to like it. Letting them drool over me while doing my thing on stage, then coming down to their table to pick a lap and get fondled a bit was turning out to be a lot of fun.

Most of the frats used to have their big bash parties on the weekends, but a few started having one on Thursday night for the express purpose of having me there. After all, I was the campus Barbie Doll they wanted to play with. And I almost always ended up having sex in some guy's dorm room. My body count went from five to thirteen that semester.

Over the break, I spent a lot more time dancing. The pay sucked, but the tips were great. I even learned to tend bar, so I filled in back there on some weeknights. Before the next semester began, I had my twentieth birthday, and the girls at the club surprised me with a little party before we opened. I was given a cute little crown to wear as the birthday girl, and we had penis shaped cakes and gag gifts that turned out to be a fun little bonding experience for all of us.

Jamie and I had been sharing looks and smiles the whole time, but my trust in him was shaken. If he did spill about our little tryst, I wasn't sure I could do it again with him and not risk even more problems. Nobody at the Yowzah besides Paula and Stacy knew about it, but I didn't want to risk more. Whenever he was able to get close to me unseen, he would give my ass a little pat and say things like 'I hope I get to bounce someone tonight' or 'Can I rescue you from anyone?' It was cute, and he was very sweet about it. I just wished I could trust him.

Paula was turning out to be one of my best friends ever, and she shared my suspicions about Jamie. She said he did have a younger brother, and several younger cousins, and she thought at least one of them was attending college at my campus. I asked if she had a name, but she didn't. Now I had to wonder if I'd met him already... or even fucked him already.

The next semester I stacked all my classes from Monday to Thursday and left my Fridays free. This meant I could actually take a spot on the stage on Friday nights, the best night for tips. Or, if I wanted, I could have a date on an actual date night. Imagine that!

A few weeks into the semester, I got a call from Donnie, my manager at the club. The regular bartender was sick with the flu, and he needed a replacement for a few weeks. I told him I couldn't do the whole week, but he let me just have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night, and he would cover the rest. It would be tight, but I would make it work.

It was pretty intense. I worked behind the bar in one of the skimpy outfits I would need for my next set, and the tips were amazing. Then I did a number on stage, changed into the next outfit and went right back to the bar, and the tips were phenomenal. I had one guy order a pitcher of margaritas and another pitcher of beer and tipped me three hundred dollars! After my next number, I asked Donnie to cover the bar while I schmoozed the big tipper. He agreed, and I wiggled on over and slid my ass onto my generous patron's lap.

He was there with a group of gentlemen from his law firm, and they were all celebrating a big contract or something. He gave me a quick explanation of what it all was about while feeling my ass and making me wriggle around on his growing erection. His colleagues were chatting with me too, making me feel very much the center of attention... which I loved.

I spent as much time as I dared with them, then got back to the bar for a while. On my next number, I was making eyes with my big tipper and the rest of his buddies. I made sure to give them the best view, and I think they knew it.

Afterwards, one of the other gentlemen came to the bar and ordered a round of martinis for all, and offered one to me... if I would drink it with them. We're not really allowed to have an actual drink while we're working, but we're also not supposed to refuse a customer. So, we have what we call 'quarters'. This is a drink that's one quarter of whatever the drink is, and three quarters water or mixer. So, I fixed them six martinis and a watered down one for me... and another three-hundred-dollar tip!

Then I was back to their table while Donnie covered the bar, and I chose his lap to sit on. The message was pretty clear. Give me a nice tip, and I'll sit on your lap and let you play with Barbie a little. I got my ass petted, my hair stroked, and a quick grab at one of my tits. What fun! I sipped my quarter martini while they were getting more plastered.

This time I asked a few questions of my own and found out a few things. The celebration was supposed to include the genius who landed their big contract, but he was still closing the deal, signing papers, and so on. But they planned to have a big bash at some point, and they bragged that these tended to be so elaborate as to make a Broadway opening look like a children's party at Chuck E Cheese.

I served them two more rounds, each for a different guy, and I felt bad for the last two, so I extended my break a little to sit on their laps as well. In fairness, I made more tips from these guys in a few hours than I usually make in a whole weekend. A little lap time was the least I could do. Besides, it was fun. Every time I sat on one of them, I had a hard cock under my butt, hands everywhere, and a shower of compliments about my dancing.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
152 Followers