Playing with Barbie Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a bump, and looked down. Our pelvises were touching, and I had all of him inside me. "Oh my god!" I moaned. "Oh Steve! Wow!"

He took my hips in his hands and moved me up and down his hard manhood, and the pain of his girth got swallowed up by the pleasure. I felt stretched, filled, and so very desirable looking down at his expression. He was watching me ride him, occasionally grabbing my substantial breasts or leaning up to kiss them.

Then it happened. The first of many mind-bending orgasms for the night. I wriggled and moaned, my whole body getting involved in the experience. And that body quake just kept going. I thought I broke something inside me, it went on for so long. Every twitch and shudder made me expect it to end, and another would follow right behind. I could hear my uncontrollable squeaks and chirps that I just sort of do when I cum. Always have. But this time, they were laced with real cries and even a couple screams. When it finally did end, I was sweating and whimpering like a wounded puppy.

"You alright?" he asked in a hoarse voice, his eyes showing more than a little concern. I must have looked like I'd lost my mind there for a moment. I guess I did, actually.

"I'm amazing!" I panted. "Wow! Do that again!"

For the next couple hours, we fucked in so many ways. On my back, on top of him, on my hands and knees, on our sides with him spooned up behind me, standing with me in his arms, in the shower, my hands against the wall as he rammed into me from behind, on the floor. We fucked, sucked and licked each other like our lives depended on it. It was a fuck fest, and I was totally enjoying it.

I got to taste his cum twice, and it was a huge surprise at how good it felt and tasted in my mouth. I usually don't much like the taste of cum, but since Steve, I've come to crave it. His was the first I had that made me want more. I'm sure it was all about the moment and the thrill of the encounter, and not the actual cum, but the result was the same. I've become something of a cum slut ever since.

Later, as I lay in bed next to him, listening to his breathing, I thought I might have made a mistake. I liked sex with Steve, but I wasn't sure I liked Steve yet. I hardly knew him. Plus, I sort of made a promise to give Jamie another blowjob. Those two things don't align. I guess I wasn't in a relationship with either of them, so it wasn't exactly cheating. I just felt a bit overly-slutty fucking a guy one night with the intent on blowing a different guy the next. But, as much as I hate to admit it, it was a fun thought.

I woke up early, got dressed and let myself out before Steve woke up. I left him a little note thanking him for a night of really hot sex, and I left my number... not that I expected he would use it... or maybe he would. I left the note in the bathroom with my lipstick kiss on the mirror and crept out as quiet as a mouse.

When I got back to campus, I plugged in my phone that ran out of charge and found a dozen messages waiting. Paula left six, Donnie left three, two from Jamie, and one from... Steve! Wow! Already! I read Steve's first.

"I agree. It was a great night of really hot sex. Let's do that again. What are your plans for next weekend?"

Paula was begging me for details about why I wasn't answering her messages, and she also said she knew I had hooked up with someone. Donnie was worried because I hadn't returned Paula's messages. Jamie was worried because I wasn't answering either Paula or Donnie. And Jamie also left a little love note, saying that he was really looking forward to his reward. Cute, and very much like him.

So, I had some thinking to do. Two guys and no commitments. Geeze Barbie, you can really make your life interesting, can't you? And I had one more night behind the bar and on the stage. How in the hell was I going to sort all this, and still have time to get my classwork done? I sighed and told myself the old saying my mother used all the time.

"How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time."