Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 02

Story Info
Three lovers and a bi girlfriend. Things are getting crazy!
10k words
4.68
3.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
152 Followers

The day after my encounter with Steve was a rainy Sunday, and I knew the club would be slow, but I needed the tips. I woke up at the crack of noon and spent the rest of the day doing as much schoolwork as I could handle in my current mental state, then showered and dressed to take the train. The whole time, I had Steve and Jamie on my mind. I kinda promised to take care of Jamie tonight, and I was actually looking forward to it. But my thoughts kept going back to Steve and how well he fucked me all night with that rather huge cock. So distracting.

I got onto the train on time, found a seat by myself toward the back of the car and settled in with my music playing. We just pulled out of the station when the door to the next car opened, and Ross stepped in. Ross was one of my short-lived relationships from last semester. I gave him head a few times and we had sex before I broke things off. It wasn't that he wasn't a really nice guy, and a very enthusiastic sex partner. He had great hands. But he was getting a little too attached too quickly. He saw me and lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Barbie!" he grinned. "How've you been doing?"

I smiled as politely as I could. "Hi Ross. Busy as a bee in springtime." I said. "Where are you off to?"

"I have a gig in the city." He grinned.

"A gig? Are you playing in a band or something?"

He nodded. "Nothing professional or anything, but it gets me some extra cash. We're playing a place called The Jackney tonight. A cool little Irish pub down in Soho. Hey! Want to come? I'll score you some great seats!"

I giggled. "Can't. I'm performing tonight too."

"Oh, right! Dancing." He blushed a bit, and I remembered that was one of the things I liked best about him. His boyish charm. That, and he was so willing to do whatever I wanted. Not that I took advantage of that. Well, not much.

"Yeah. And tending bar." I added. "Our regular bartender is down with the flu. I think she'll be back next week though, so I want to get some tips in before I have to give it back to her."

"How long will you be doing your show?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Depends. Most nights I stay till like one or two. Sundays are a lot slower though. We're usually wrapping things up by midnight."

He grinned brightly at me. "I'm only playing until ten! Maybe I can come catch your show?"

It was my turn to blush, and I nodded. "Sure. You know where it is, right?"

He shrugged. "Yowzah. I can find it."

We sat together and chatted amiably all the way to the city, then I said my goodbyes, promised I'd see him later, and made a beeline for the subway to get to the club. When I arrived, Donnie had some choice words for me, cornered me backstage, and let me have with it both barrels.

"Borrow a phone, or get to a computer and send an email! How about a pay phone! A ham radio! smoke signals! Anything! Just let me know you're not dead! Got it?" He scolded me.

I felt terrible. It was nice to have people looking out for me, and I wasn't thinking they might be worried. I took my scolding and pouted my sad face at him, then lunged in to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry, Donnie. I'll make sure my phone is charged next time."

"Is there going to be a next time?" he smirked.

I blushed again and made a coy shrug. "Maybe. I think so."

"Well then... you be extra careful... and good for you... and good luck." He pulled me close, smothered me in a hug, then turned me toward the dressing room and gave my butt a smack. "Get going, bitch. You're on in forty-five minutes. First set."

"I scampered off and found Paula and our stunning blond bombshell performer, Crystal, already in there, half naked, and doing their makeup. I settled in with them, and we got right into discussing the night before.

"So!" Paula said eagerly. "Who is he?"

I sighed and nipped at my lower lip. "Lawyer. His name is Steve, and he was the boy wonder last night. The tall guy with the big silly button on his jacket."

"Really?" Paula smirked. "Oh, hell. I thought for sure it would have been that guy, Oscar or something... with the sharp jaw and dreamy blue eyes."

"Ozzie?"

She nodded. "That's the one. Ozzie. The one who was here talking with Donnie. He looked VERY interested in you."

"Everyone looks VERY interested in Barbie." Crystal drawled.

She and Paula shared a little laugh.

I smirked at them till they stopped, then I continued. "Well... he's cute and all. And yeah, really nice eyes. But I don't know. He looks nice, smells nice, and umm... feels nice." They both gawked at me. "I just sat on his lap for a bit. You know me. Anyway, I could tell there was... something nice under there. I just don't feel the right vibe from him. Not to mention, I think he might be married."

Paula sighed and slumped in her chair. "Well, I sure as hell wouldn't kick him out of my bed."

"I would." Crystal giggled. "There's more room on the floor."

We had a laugh and got our costumes on. Crystal was the centerpiece for the act, and she looked devastatingly sexy in her skimpy outfit that only just managed to contain her very generous tits and her equally generous butt.

We hit the stage, did our act for about a dozen people who were the early arrivals, and hurried back to the dressing room to get ready for the next. By then, several other girls were already dressed and ready for the next set, and I had a moment to watch from the bar. I touched up my makeup, left my hot little number on in hopes of getting better tips, and went to mix drinks.

On the way, I passed Jamie, and he gave me a stern look. "What happened to you last night?"

I pouted at him. "Sorry, but my phone battery died."

He scowled and finally gave me a nod. "I was worried about you."

I sighed and gave him a hug. "I know. I'm sorry. Won't happen again."

His hands took advantage of the moment, and I had my ass firmly squeezed in his powerful grip. It got my attention, and the feel of those big hands on me was like an aphrodisiac. I was instantly turned on and let him continue for a little longer.

"I have to get behind the bar." I breathed reluctantly.

He nodded. "Yeah. Okay." He gave my ass another little pat, then let me go. "Um, any chance later... we might...?"

I blushed a smile back at him and nodded. "A good chance." I said and gave him a wink.

He brightened at once and set off to the main entrance with a new bounce in his step. It was adorable. Oh Barbie. What the hell are you doing? My mind raced back to my previous conclusion. I wasn't dating either of these guys, and there was no commitment to hold me back. It still felt awfully naughty though, having spent the night having amazing sex with Steve to showing up here with Jamie waiting for me to give him head after we closed.

But that big, broad-shouldered giant of a man, just got my juices flowing. I knew I was going to end the night with his cum all over my face, and I could hardly wait.

The rest of the night went as most Sundays did. A light crowd, a few less numbers than we usually do, and I was looking forward to the end of the night with Jamie. I came out for my second to last number, and I took my position... when I saw a familiar face in the audience. Several familiar faces, actually. There was Ross, and one of his friends that I recognized from campus, but hadn't actually met yet. And sitting at the bar was Ozzie! He was sipping a martini and chatting with Donnie. He saw me, got a huge smile on his face, and raised his glass to me.

I did the act and felt all those eyes all over me. Intimidating, but exciting too. Every time I caught Ross or Ozzie staring at me, I gave them a special smile and the occasional wink. It was such fun to flirt from stage. Always a turn on.

After the act, I had a little time, and Ozzie seemed to be deep in conversation with Donnie, so I wiggled my way down to the tables, and over to Ross and his friend.

"Hey!" he chimed eagerly. "Have a drink with us?"

I looked back to the bar. Donnie was handling things well since it was a light crowd, so I nodded. "I have a little time. Sure. What can I get you?"

"Great!" Ross grinned. "Umm... two more beers for us, and whatever you're having."

"Sure. Be right back."

I hurried through the tables, chairs, and admiring faces to the bar, got their beers and a quarter drink margarita for myself, and wiggled on back to their table. Always the wiggle. Donnie made sure we all understood that dancers don't just walk. Even offstage, we're performing.

Ross plunked down a bill worth twice the drink's price, and grinned. "Keep the change."

It was all I could do not to laugh. His little tip was meager in comparison to what Ozzie was showering me with the last time. It was still sweet. He wasn't a wealthy lawyer after all. This was probably more than he could afford.

I nodded my thanks, and gently maneuvered my way to his side and sat my rear on his lap.

The look on his face was priceless. I wish I had a camera. He looked like he was about to faint, or burst a blood vessel in his face from blushing so hard, or spontaneously combust. I loved it. Even after we had sex the first time, he was like that, like he was a little surprised to find himself with a pretty girl. His modesty was always cute, but a little disappointing. I like confident, assertive men. After our last date, I lured him into an empty auditorium, and let him fuck me in the back row. Three days later, I was dating a football player. I still felt a little bad about that.

But, at this moment, with my ass perched on his growing erection, with that look on his face, I could see he was hoping for another chance with me. Poor guy.

"You were really awesome!" he grinned. "That last one especially." His eyes were having a hard time not drifting down to the rest of me, and I could feel his gaze stripping me of what little I was wearing. His hand cupped my bottom, and I was having fun with it. He really was getting bolder since the last time we dated.

"Thanks." I purred. "Like the outfit?"

He blurted out, "Hell, yes!" then he smiled and got hold of himself. "Sorry, I mean, yeah. Looks really good on you."

"But it would look better on your bedroom floor?" I asked and had to giggle at his reaction. His friend just gaped at me, and I playfully reached over and tapped a finger on the underside of his chin to close his mouth again. "Oh, come on guys!" I smiled at him. "Don't tell me you've never heard that line before."

"Oh! Yeah. Right. Sure, I have." Ross stammered, still trying to recover from his initial shock. I wiggled about on his lap a bit, and introduced myself to his friend, Nick who was starting to look like he'd rather be someplace else, like in Ross's seat.

We chatted a little, then I saw Donnie signal me from the bar.

"Oh, sorry." I sighed. "I need to get behind the bar. Don't go away though. I have another set in about fifteen minutes."

I wiggled off to the bar, getting some hungry looks from men, and not a few women in the audience. Donnie passed me as we changed places, and gave my butt a little spank and leaned in close. "That's your last drink, Barbie Doll."

"It's a quarter drink!" I protested.

He got close and whispered. "And you're still performing." he hissed quietly. "Now, get that hot little ass behind the bar. I'll be back before your next set."

He left, and I quickly had a half dozen drinks to mix as several men swarmed me at once, and I'm pleased to say the outfit was working. The tips were awesome.

Finally, with that rush tended to, Ozzie flashed me a smile, and I went to join him from across the bar.

"Need another?" I asked.

He was openly roaming his eyes up and down my skimpy outfit that left most of my ass and cleavage uncovered. The tight corset top synched my already tiny waist tighter, giving me a somewhat exaggerated hourglass figure. It was obvious he totally approved.

"Sure. I'm not driving." he grinned. "Absolut martini, dry, two olives... and make it dirty."

I lifted a little brow at him. "Dirty, huh?" I gave him a coy smile. "The martini, or the bartender?"

Even as I said it, the little voice in my head was scolding me. Damn it girl! Stop making things more complicated for yourself! You have enough to deal with already! It was true, of course. Two guys at the same time was one more than I was used to. Three would just be silly.

"Both would be perfect." He replied. "Do you have plans for later?"

I could hardly believe what he said. He almost certainly knew I spent the night with his friend, and I was fairly certain he either had a wife or a girlfriend at that party. Cocky bastard. Damned if I didn't like it though. The look in his eyes was so thrilling, my heart skipped a beat.

"Umm... plans?" I gulped nervously. "Well, I'm going to get out of here and catch a train back to campus. Then hopefully get a few hours of sleep before my first class."

"How about we share a cab instead?" he grinned, eyes drifting to my breasts eagerly, and without even an attempt to make it seem like anything other than checking me out. Oof! I love that confidence.

"Maybe another time?" I squeaked. "I umm... need a nap on the way. Early classes." That was a lie. My first class wasn't until the afternoon, but I needed an excuse.

"Another time?" he mused, still looking me up and down. "Well, I don't know when I'll be back again." he sighed. "Might be a while."

"Oh dear." I fluttered my eyes and fanned my face theatrically. "How will I ever survive?"

He laughed and nodded. "Yeah, alright. Can't blame a guy for trying."

"Well, I could if he already had a wife... or a girlfriend." I said softly. I was sure he was with someone last night. Surely she was one of the two possibilities.

"You mean Diane?" he snickered. "No, she's not my wife. Just a... umm, a very good friend." he grinned.

"With benefits?" I asked.

He waggled a brow at me and made a little shrug. "Maybe. Is that a deal breaker?"

I felt that flutter in my belly again. As much as I liked Steve, and adored having sex with him; and as much as I loved giving head to Jamie, Paula was right. Ozzie's eyes were really nice, and he had that same confidence and self assured cocky attitude Steve had, and he wore it even better, I think. My mouth started talking before my brain fully engaged.

"Not a deal breaker at all." I said, and my eyes must have shown more interest than I should have. He brightened, and I felt like I'd just opened a door. "I can't just now. Too much already going on."

"You mean Steve." he said knowingly.

I nodded. "And other things. Let's just call it bad timing. Okay?"

He frowned, and heaved a sigh. "I'm going to keep coming back until you change your mind." he said.

"Keep giving me those big tips, and I won't mind at all." I grinned back at him.

"Hey! Barbie Doll!" I heard Donnie call from the side of the stage. He waved me over. "Let's go. Get that cute little ass into your next outfit. Then you can flirt."

I shot him a scolding look, then smiled at Ozzie. "Mom is calling."

Ozzie met me at the end of the bar where I could get out, and stood before me like he was blocking my way. "For the drink." he said, and deftly tucked a one hundred dollar bill into the valley of my cleavage, his fingers enjoying a little touch. "And the flirting."

Oh my. Those eyes. "Th-thank you." I swallowed and felt my face burn with a blushing smile. As I slipped past him, my rear got a little pet, and I wiggled away, giving him a little smile that I knew would convey some approval. I said, "Enjoy the show" and ducked back behind the curtain.

As soon as I was out of sight, I paused to take a calming breath. Shit, Barbie! Get a grip! You don't need to be juggling three guys at once. I got into the dressing room and got ready for the next number.

Paula and I were the centerpieces for the last number, and we had fun with it, not quite sticking to the script, which on a slow night was usually acceptable. I gave my admiring fellow students a wink at the end and looked to Find Ozzie still at the bar. He lifted his glass to me, and I gave him a playful finger-fluttering little wave, blew him a kiss, then rushed back to the dressing room.

"Barbie!" Crystal called to me as soon as I entered. "Jamie was looking for you. Said he'd be locking up the back doors."

I flashed a smile at Paula, who gaped at me.

"Are you...?"

I gave her a little hip bump as I passed and rushed out of the dressing room.

The back doors were for staff only. Jamie and the other bouncers usually drove here and parked in the little lot that could only handle six cars. I looked around, didn't see Jamie anywhere, so I went out the back door. Still no Jamie. Then headlights flashed from one of the cars, and I recognized Jamie sitting in the driver's seat.

I hurried through the rain, jumped into the passenger side, and got my mouth pulled into one of Jamie's rough kisses. As disappointing as his kisses were, I was so horny it no longer mattered. "Does my knight in shining armor need his sword polished?"

He rolled his eyes at that one.

"Okay, not my best." I admitted.

"No, but... yes, he does." Jamie grinned.

My hands went to work on his belt while his hands began playing with my breasts and pushing my little outfit aside, exposing me. Once his thick cock jumped out of his pants, I took hold and started a nice, steady pumping, stroking my hand up and down his hard length. It felt so thick and solid, my little flingers trailing over his hot length teasingly.

His hands found their way to my pussy, and I had one of his thick fingers probing around inside me. I realized at that moment how little technique he had. I know it's not fair to compare, but I had to. Steve was more demanding in some ways, but he knew what he was doing. I loved the feel of Jamie in my hand, but I just wished he knew where to touch me. He was... just not.

Still, I wanted to reward my big, strong sailor for taking care of me. I leaned up for another rough kiss, then bent over his lap and started sucking him off. Having worked out how to swallow almost all of Steve's impressive tool the night before, Jamie's was no problem. I was getting every inch of him in my mouth and down my throat with hardly any effort.

I could tell he was completely lost in the moment. His hand was on the back of my head, controlling my pace, and I was doing my tongue trick, tickling his balls as I gulped him all the way in.

For fun, I slurped my way off him, and flashed him a smile. "Do you like that?" I cooed.

"More than you'll ever know." He gasped.

My hand kept stroking him, sliding up and down his wet length as I met his eyes. "Are you close?"

He nodded.

"Well, since you were so brave and took such good care of me... you get to choose." I smiled and licked his lower lip. "Mouth, face, or tits."

He gaped at me and gave a little snicker. "Holy shit. Umm... all great choices."

"Well, we only have time for one. So, what will it be?"

He started moving me down toward his cock again, and I opened up for him.

"I think... face." He gasped.

"Mmmm..." I moaned my approval with a full mouth and started to bob up and down on his shaft for the final stretch. His hand was on the back of my head again, making me go at his desired pace, which I sort of liked... a lot. I felt so naughty... a little slutty... and very sexy.

"Now!" he groaned, and I let him slide out of my mouth, still pumping with my hand.

A blast of cum shot up and splashed over my face. I lowered my cheek to his thigh and pumped the next spurt over the side of my face. Then I milked more of him onto me, ending by sucking the last of his cum from the source. I took a moment to just lick and kiss the head of his diminishing cock, cleaning up the little bit of cum that dribbled down the sides. Then I sat up for him to admire his abstract art.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
152 Followers