Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, I saw some movement by the back door. Just for an instant, then it was gone. "Did you...?"

He frowned down at me. "Did I... what?"

Maybe it was a trick of the light. I pushed it from my mind. "It's okay. Umm... I need to get dressed."

"You going back in like that?" he asked, and I flashed him a smile.

"Actually, I am." I wiped a bit of cum from my face, sucked my finger clean, and scooted off through the rain to the back door again... which was slightly ajar. I was sure I had closed it.

I went in, and I could see a retreating figure duck behind the curtain on the far side of the backstage. But who was it?

I hurried back there, but whoever it was had gone.

It was getting late, so I hurried back to the dressing room, which I thought would be empty, but I found Paula still there. She took one look at my wet hair, and the streaks of glistening cum on my face, and gasped.

"Holy shit, girl!" she gawked at me in my disheveled state, my tiny outfit almost falling off of me. "Is that...?"

I dabbed at some of the cum, licked it off my finger with a "Mmmm."

"Oh god! You are such a slut!" she giggled. "Where?"

"Parking lot out back." I said. "In his car."

"Shit. I can't believe you." She breathed. "Weren't you just with that other guy just last night?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I know." I said, and made a little pouty face. "Am I a bad girl?"

She came up to me and took my hands in hers. For an instant, I thought she was going to hug me, then she pulled me closer and licked my face.

I laughed and she made a little moan. "Wow!" she gasped. "There's so much?"

I nodded. "And that's not including what I already swallowed."

She leaned in again and licked my other cheek.

"Hey!" I snickered. "Cum slut much?"

"Yup!" she agreed freely. "Especially if I get to lick it from your face." She pulled me close again and licked her tongue from my cheek to my lips, ending in a short kiss. "So hot. I love it."

I gently pushed her back and gave her a bashful little smile. "Easy there, cutie." I said cautiously. "Umm... you okay?"

She sighed and frowned, letting me back away a bit. "Oh, I thought... maybe you liked me too."

I blinked. Was she suggesting...? "Oh, baby. I do. I really do. But... I'm just not into... that. Okay?"

She frowned. "Have you ever tried?"

I shook my head and felt another blush rising in my cheeks.

"Then, maybe you don't know for sure yet." She slinked back to me, gently turned my head, and lovingly licked another taste of cum from the other side of my face. Then she turned my lips toward her and kissed me very sweet and sensual like, pushing her cum covered tongue into my mouth.

Wow! That part I liked. The feel of her soft lips, her cum flavored tongue darting into my mouth, the taste of Jamie mingling with her lip gloss. This was a really great kiss. Her hands roaming their way over my ass and up to my breasts however, that was making me a little uncomfortable. We kissed for a while, and her hands were everywhere. She gently fondled one breast, pushing my top aside and lightly stroking her fingers up the tip with such a soft caress it made me sigh into her open mouth. Then she circled my waist in her hands and pushed my back to the wall as she kept dancing her tongue with mine. When she slid a hand down toward my pussy, I gently, regretfully, moved her back again.

"Not tonight." I sighed. "Maybe another time?" And I meant it. If I was ever going to try sex with a girl, it would be Paula. She was terribly hot with her long legs, firm body from working out, and that adorable face that made her look even younger than me despite the fact that she was two years older.

She looked a little disappointed but gave me a smile and a nod. "Yeah. It's late." She sighed.

"Oh, please don't be disappointed. I really want to. I promise." I swept up to her, gave her one more kiss to make sure she knew I was being sincere, and the smile she returned said we were still besties. I checked the clock and groaned. "Shit! I have to get going or I'm going to miss the train, and the next one is an hour later. I really don't want to spend an hour in Penn."

"Go! I'll close up with the guys." She urged me. "Call me tomorrow?"

I nodded, switched shoes, gathered my clothes, pulled on my clear plastic rain poncho, and ran for the door while blowing her a kiss. I must have made quite a vision, wearing that skimpy little outfit in public like that. It was barely decent for the stage, let alone the streets. And after my little bit of fun with Jamie, it was slipping in some important places.

On the bright side, this was NYC. You see all sorts of unusual things in this place. I would stand out for a minute or two, then I'd just be one more of the many oddities on the streets.

I hurried as best I could to the next block, then down into the subway. A train was already there and it made the 'bing' sound that announces that the doors will be closing. So, I impolitely shoved my way past a few slow-moving pedestrians and slipped in through the doors just as they closed.

The car wasn't packed, but there must have been a show or a game or something because it was much more full than the typical late Sunday. I squeezed into a space where I could hold onto a pole, and a couple nice guys made enough room for me to fit. I had no watch, so I looked for someone who did. He was standing right next to me and was one of several doing their best not to stare through my clear rain poncho at the skimpy outfit underneath.

"Excuse me." I asked while leaning closer. "What's the time?"

He checked his watch for me, and I calculated I would have just enough time to catch the train... if the subway wasn't delayed.

Now, I'd heard of subway gropings before, but I've never experienced anything more than having my ass brushed a few times. I never had a real groping experience. As I stood there in my skimpy little black dress, surrounded by lots of eager faces and hungry eyes, I thought I knew what a deer in the woods surrounded by wolves felt like... except I thought it was exciting.

I turned my back to the guy with the watch who looked like he was one of the many late night businessmen working till all hours in their skyscrapers. His jacket was opened, tie loosened, looking like the end of a long day. But, he was kinda cute, and he was constantly checking me out while trying to not look like he was.

I had to! It was just the energy of the night. Ross, Jamie, Ozzie, Paula, and now this. It all seemed to flow somehow. So, I decided to have a little fun with it. I turned my back to him and pushed back just a little so my ass rubbed against his leg. After a few minutes, we pulled into another station, and even more people got on. I crowded closer to him, and had my ass firmly against him. When we pulled away, the lunge of the train made me rub against him, and I saw that he had turned so my rear was now pushed up against his front, and I was sure I felt his bulge under those slacks.

As we bumped and jostled with the motion of the subway car, my ass kept rubbing against him, and I wasn't trying to stop it. It was strangely erotic, being pushed up against a random guy in a crowd like that. We stopped again, and a few more crowded in. My new friend took the opportunity to push me firmly against a pole and handrail, preventing me from moving away even if I wanted to, which at that moment wasn't even an afterthought. He pushed firmly against my ass, and I felt his hand brush my hip. When I didn't protest, he did it again but with more purpose. I felt a rush of heat rise up in me. God, what the hell was I doing?

The train pulled away, and Penn Station would be the next stop. We had about two minutes to go. His hand brushed my hip again, and I gave a slight nudge back with my ass. That was all the encouragement he needed. His hand slid down and under my poncho, grabbed one ass cheek and gave a firm squeeze making me squeal a little note of surprise. I cast a little smile back at him over my shoulder and shifted a little to let him have a better angle.

For the next two minutes, I had my ass groped and fondled by a total stranger. I knew this was crazy, but it was such fun. I knew he wouldn't be able to do anything in this situation, so this was as much as he was going to get from me. Once we stepped out of here, I could mix with the crowd and be on my train without even having to exchange names.

I saw the light of the station just ahead as we approached, and he took that last moment of opportunity to slide a finger between my ass cheeks and rubbed against my thong covered sex. I made a little moan that I quickly turned into a phony cough. Those last seconds were intense. I parted my legs a little, lifted on my toes, and arched my back, allowing him to reach my pussy. His finger rubbed right on my clit for those last seconds, and I was moving my hips in time with his stroking touch. It was so hot!

The train stopped, and I flashed him another smile while we waited for the doors to open. Then some other guy I hadn't been paying attention to who was sitting just inches away from us stood up, and he leaned next to me to whisper in my ear. "That was a great show."

He had watched the whole thing! I gave him an embarrassed smile, then darted out to the platform the second the doors opened.

Okay, that was insane, and such a turn on. I was giggling to myself as I hurried to the boarding area to find the track number for my train. My pussy was tingling and wet, and I felt like a whore in this overly revealing outfit, and I was getting high on the experience. I found the track, scurried off and boarded with five minutes to spare! Go me!

I found a nearly empty train car, chose a seat at the back again, wriggled out of my plastic rain poncho, and settled in for the ride back. I probably should have guessed, but I was still a little surprised when Ross and his buddy entered the car from the opposite door. He saw me, waved, and I smiled back. So much for a quiet nap on the way home.

"Wow!" Ross gushed as he got to my seat. "You... wear that out in public?"

I lifted a knowing smile to him. "Oh, this is nothing. You should have seen what I was in last week." The look on his face said that he believed me. "Just kidding, silly!" I giggled.

"Oh! Yeah, I know." he blurted, but it was too late. "And Wow! What a show. You're really good."

I blushed and smiled back. "Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Can we sit with you?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Sure." and I slid over to make room.

"Oh, umm... mind if I take the window seat?" Nick said. "I get motion sick if I can't see outside."

Not wanting to, but without a reason not to, I got up, let him slide in, then sat myself between them.

"So..." I said, trying to get their attention off my half naked body. "Are you a fellow student?"

"Nick's an alum. Graduated last year." Ross said.

"Yeah." Nick nodded. "I work in the city on an internship. I'm doing my Masters now. Math major"

"And he's our drummer. Really good too." Ross added.

"Really?" I chimed. "What work do you do?"

"Accounts Receivable at a brokerage down on Water Street." He said. "And Ross is right. That was a fantastic show. You were definitely the hottest one there."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh, come on. Crystal was the star tonight. She's amazing."

"The big girl?" Ross asked.

I giggled. "Yes, the big girl." I said, rounding my hands in front of my lesser boobs.

He shrugged. "She was good, but a little too big for my liking." Nick said.

"Right." Ross agreed. "I like my girls petite and perky."

I lifted a brow at him. "Perky?" I scoffed.

He frowned. "Oh, I don't mean... No! I mean, I really like how you look more than her. That's all."

Nick chuckled. "Smooth, buddy. Nice save."

It seemed in good nature, but there was just something about how he said it that rubbed me the wrong way. It was like Nick was trying to build himself up by taking Ross down a peg or three, and I wasn't having it.

"How was your gig?" I asked Ross eagerly.

He smiled back, recovering quickly as guys tend to. "Oh yeah. Really good." He said. "We got booked for next weekend too. I think this might be a regular thing now. It isn't a ton of money, but every little bit helps, right?"

I laughed a little. "Sure, but you don't do it for the money, right? It's all about the groupies."

He laughed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure. I wish."

"Oh, come on!" I scoffed. "Not even one? Cute guy like you? And I've heard you on the guitar. You're really good. I'm sure you have a fangirl or two."

Nick snorted a laugh and shook his head. "Wouldn't know what to do with one if he did."

Ross smirked at him but shrugged. "I guess I haven't found one, yet."

I shimmied my shoulders and batted my eyes at him. "Can I be your first?"

He blinked at me, and I gave him my best seated pose, chest out, head slightly tilted, eyes smiling, mouth a little pouty. I had good instructors, and I think it worked. His face went completely red. God, I love getting that reaction from men. I held that as long as I could before bursting into a laugh.

"Oh, sorry honey!" I patted his leg. "You're just so cute when you get shy."

The conductor came by, punched our tickets, and gaped at my barely there outfit. He snapped himself out of it, and finished his rounds. It turned out we were alone in the car but for an older guy, a youngish couple, and a middle-aged woman sitting toward the other end of the car.

We rolled out of the station, and Nick put his attention to the world outside.

"When do you perform again?" Ross asked.

"Friday." I said.

"Can I come back?"

I really loved how shy he was. It was very adorable. "Of course, you can. Anyone can. It's a theater." I laughed. "But sure. Come back, buy me a drink, and maybe I'll sit with you again." I emphasized the word, so he knew with you meant on you.

He nodded eagerly, and we kept chatting for a while. He was having a really hard time not roaming his gaze up and down my body, and it was getting to me. I felt like he was undressing me with his eyes, and I was still so turned on by my little encounter in the subway, I was really enjoying it.

Now, in my defense, I just love flirting. It's not like I always end up doing something sexual with who I flirt with. I just like the verbal tease and tempt. And I have been told I'm pretty good at it. So, sitting there in that naughty outfit, with a nice-looking guy on either side, and me feeling hot and still unsatisfied, I was in flirting mode big time!

The conversation looped back to my sitting on his lap, and he asked, "You do that a lot?"

I nodded. "We mingle with the patrons, but I like to sit with the big tippers." Again, the emphasis on the word.

"Oh, well." He sighed. "I can't really tip all that big." He pouted.

"Oh, I don't know. From where I was sitting, it was big enough." I lowered my voice, but not enough to not be heard by Nick. "And I remember how big your tip can be."

I saw Nick turn my way from the corner of my eye, and I had to smile. Got ya!

"So, when can your newest groupie watch you play?" I asked.

Ross huffed a nervous laugh and gulped. "Umm, next Saturday... but you'll be dancing."

"Hmm..." I mused. "Well, maybe you should play at the school?" I suggested. "Get one of the little theaters and just do a show. Might get your name out and get you more gigs... and more groupies."

He shrugged. "I don't know." He sighed. "Who would come to something like that?"

I beamed him a smile. "I would." I said, giving another of my sexy dancer looks.

"That alone would make it worth the effort." Nick said. "Maybe we should."

"A show, just for me?" I batted my eyes theatrically. "What an honor."

"And if we play for you, maybe you could dance for us?" Nick added.

My horny mind and imagination went wild with that image in my head. I felt a flush rise in my face. "Maybe." I heard myself say, and that little voice in my head tried to scold me again. "You sure you'd rather have a little thing like me rather than busty Crystal?"

"Definitely." Ross nodded. "I prefer firm and fit over buxom, anyday." Nick nodded his agreement.

"Yeah, but these..." I thrust out my chest invitingly. "... these are just not as impressive."

"Disagree." Nick smirked. "They look plenty substantial."

I turned to Ross. "What do you think?"

I love making him blush. He gulped and nodded. "Yeah, I think so."

"Think so?" I frowned. "You don't sound convinced." I thrust my tits out a little more. "Are they still as firm as you remember?"

Poor Ross. He didn't know whether he should stare or look away. He just blinked at me, and nodded. "Yeah, they... look like it."

I lifted a brow, and my little voice was saying, Don't you do it. Stop it now! But I didn't want to stop. "Maybe you should check." I took one of his hands, and placed it on my breast.

His eyes flew open wide, and I heard Nick squirm eagerly on his seat beside me.

"How about now?" I purred.

He gulped and I felt his hand give a little squeeze. His touch was so uncertain, but he knew just how to caress with a tenderness that made me weak in the knees. My nipples responded at once, and I knew Nick was watching, which only made the moment even hotter.

"Well? Firm enough?" I asked again.

"Maybe a second opinion?" Nick asked hopefully.

Oh my! Now that was an interesting idea. I sat back into the seat again, and gave Nick one of my sexy smiles. "Hmm... I suppose." I said, and lifted my chest.

He wasted no time. One of his hands cupped my other breast, and he gave me a good fondling. This was fun, but I wasn't about to get double teamed... especially not in public. I let them feel me up for a moment, then gently brushed their hands aside.

"So, what do you think?" I asked "Still prefer firm over full?"

They both nodded vehemently. "Absolutely!" they said in chorus, which made me laugh a little.

The breaks on the train shrieked, and we started slowing down. The automated voice announced the station, and Nick groaned sadly. "Oh shit. This is my stop."

Saved by the bell... or the breaks... or whatever. Ross and I got up to let him out. We said our goodnights, then we sat again picking up where we left off. Ours was the last stop, so we still had at least forty minutes to go.

We continued to talk and flirt, while he kept undressing me with his eyes. I was loving it. I kept adjusting my outfit, trying to keep it from slipping any further than it already had, and every time I did, I made sure to leave some of me exposed.

At one point, I lifted off the seat and tugged at my corset, pulling the top down a little too far and the tips of my breasts both popped out a little. I blushed and giggled, tucking my nipples back under my top. "Oops." I gasped. "A little too far."

Ross gulped, and said something I couldn't quite hear.

"What was that?"

He gave me another shy smile, and said, "I um... said, not far enough."

I lifted a brow and smiled my sexy dancer smile again. "Oh really?" I giggled. "How far would be far enough?" I tugged the top down a tiny bit, showing more cleavage. "There?"

He blinked, and shook his head.

"Hmm..." I tugged a little more, and I could feel the tips of my breasts sliding under the top, almost escaping again. "There?"

Again, he shook his head.

I was loving the game, but I had to be sure we were both on the same page as far as the rules were concerned. My expression got more serious, just for a moment. "Ross. I don't want you to get the wrong idea." I said quietly. "This isn't us getting back together."

He scowled a little. "What do you mean?"

I tugged a little more and let the tips of my breasts show. "This... is just fooling around. Okay?"