Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 03

Story Info
The Barbie Doll on campus boys like to play with.
11.4k words
4.87
9.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
162 Followers

I was in my Tuesday Civics lecture when I got a text message. I looked down at my phone and felt a thrill run up my body. It was Steve!

Dinner tomorrow tonight? Eight? Dress to impress!

It was him asking, but not really asking, like he fully expected me to accept. I really wanted to say no, just to make him try a little harder, but I also really wanted to see him again. Dinner, dress to impress. Well, that would be a problem. I texted him back.

I don't exactly have impressive dresses. College girl, remember?

I turned my attention back to the lecture for all of a minute or two before he replied.

La Feme Couture. They'll be expecting you. Dress, shoes, jewelry. On me.

I gawked down at my phone and almost snorted a laugh. Was he serious? He was buying me a dress for a date with him? I have to admit, it was a bit of a turn on. I knew the place too. It was very close to campus. I could probably get a bus, or maybe beg a ride from someone heading that way. It felt weird though, like maybe he didn't think I was good enough on my own, or maybe he was just playing dress up with the Barbie Doll. I replied.

You don't have to do that.

He responded in seconds.

I need to blow my bonus check on something. Can't think of a better way.

Ha! I liked that. Honest, but with a subtle compliment too. Okay, ya got me! I was really starting to like Steve a lot.

Well, if you insist. Where are we going?

He texted back in seconds again.

The Cellar.

Oh my god! That place was top notch, one of the best! I never even imagined eating there! The coffee was probably twenty dollars! It was a Michelin Star restaurant made out to look like a wine cellar, and they were rather famous for their wine pairings, steak, and seafood.

Wow! Okay. I shall try to impress!

The class couldn't end soon enough. I needed to go shopping. Then I remembered, I had a date tonight. That made me blush just thinking about it. I promised Ross we'd get together and go back to his dorm. We both knew what for. I was going to try anal sex for the first time, and I wanted Ross to be the one.

My logic was simple, if a little fucked up. I wanted to experience this, but I wasn't sure if I'd like it. If I did, then great. I'll have fun. If not, then it won't be with someone who might expect it again or hold it against me if I don't let them do it again. Ross was a safe choice. Did I feel bad that I was using him like this? A little, I guess. He was a really nice guy, but just not my type. Like I said, simple logic, but a bit fucked up.

I figured that, if this all went poorly, I'd make it up to him by having sex with him in the boy's showers. That's apparently a big deal that comes with bragging rights on campus. I knew because one of my latest boyfriends did it with me, and the campus quickly found out. He had near celebrity status for a week having banged the Barbie Doll in the men's shower, witnessed by two other guys who caught us. It was embarrassing at first, but I had already decided to own my slutty reputation. This just added a little to it. Besides, his fifteen minutes of fame cost him a second date.

I finished my classes and texted Paula right away. I told her about my texts with Steve, and she agreed to come shopping with me the next day before my date. I'd probably have to blow off my last afternoon class to have enough time to go shopping and return in time to get ready. Oh well.

I retreated to my dorm room to get dolled up for my date with Ross. And, yes, I get the irony of Barbie getting dolled up. That's why I use it.

I stood there at my closet looking over my choices, which were, admittedly, pretty limited. It made me think about my date with Steve tomorrow, and how exciting it would be to pick out something elegant, yet sexy. My daydreaming left me paralyzed in thought until my stuffy roommate, Jennifer came back from wherever she'd been.

"Going out?" she asked in her holier than thou attitude.

"Uh-huh." I said and held up a cute little top that I knew would show off my shoulders and bustline nicely.

As per usual, Jennifer watched me with disapproving looks while I rifled through my closet in search of something sexy. I Held up a miniskirt to my hips, and the top together. Hmm... not quite.

"A date?" Jennifer asked.

I shrugged. "Something like that." I took a different top that tied at the front and left my abdomen bare. I liked it a lot. It was a little daring and showed off my curves nicely while not being too over the top.

"Tommy?" she asked.

I lifted a brow at her. "Really? We stopped dating about five weeks ago."

She frowned. "Mark?"

I huffed a laugh. "No. Not Mark."

"David?" she continued.

"Look, is there a reason I'm getting the Third Degree?" I said impatiently.

"I just think you should pick somebody and... get your life under control." She drawled out in her slightly southern accent. I knew she was originally from Atlanta, but her accent was almost gone after ten years as a 'Yankee' in New York.

Well, she wasn't wrong. I knew my life was a bit crazy at the moment. But I figured, I'm young and unattached. If not now, then when? "Thanks, but I'm fine." I said and turned around with a cream-colored top sporting a plunging neckline, and black miniskirt that was probably too daring, but what the hell. "What do you think?"

She smirked and cocked her head. "Really?" she shook her head. "Don't you have anything that qualifies as... oh, I don't know... clothing?"

I rolled my eyes at her. "You know, you might try showing a little more skin now and then." I said. "I've seen what you've got under your puritan robes, and you have some pretty nice assets."

"These aren't puritan..." she started to protest, then caught herself in mid-sentence. I could see the look on her face go from angry to flattered in an instant. "What... really?"

I nodded. "Come on, Jenny!" I knew she hated being called Jenny, but it was cute. She looked like a Jenny, not a Jennifer. "You're quite stacked. The right top, a nice short skirt, some work on your hair, and lose the glasses. You'd be pretty hot with just a little effort."

I held up the top and skirt again. "This or the red one with this skirt?"

She blinked at me. I guess she wasn't shifting gears quite as quickly as I was, and it left her a little flustered. "Umm, I don't know. Umm... which red one?"

I stuck the cream top back on the rod and held up the red number.

"Oh... umm, okay. That's pretty. I guess." She stammered.

"You guess?" I giggled. "Come on. Give me a little something to go on." I held up the red one again. "Come on. Look. Hips and belly?" I switched for the cream one. "Or shoulders and back?"

She blushed and huffed a little nervous laugh. "Oh, I can't say." She looked away in a ridiculous display of embarrassed shame. "They're both too... too..."

"Slutty?" I said and gave her a sly grin. "Perfect. Then, I think red makes me look more vibrant when I have a tan. Hips and belly it is."

"You have a new boyfriend then?" she asked.

I shook my head. "No, not really. Well, maybe. I'm not sure yet. But I'm not going out with him tonight. That's tomorrow."

She blinked at me. "Wait! You're going out with someone tonight, but have a date for tomorrow with someone else?"

I could hardly believe it myself. "Yeah. That's it."

I started stripping, and poor Jenny was always unsure what to do with her eyes when I got naked around her. She was apparently brought up to believe nudity was to be shamed, but I also knew she liked to look. I didn't think she was gay, or bi, or whatever. I just think it was refreshing for her to see me so at ease in the nude. I loved it.

I grabbed my towel and shower bag, hurried into the showers for a while, came back, and sat on my bed with my makeup case to apply some warpaint. Then I prettied my hair, covered every inch of my skin with a sweet-smelling moisturizer, added a little perfume, then got dressed. I finished off with some hot shoes that added a few inches to my height and made my ass look great.

"Don't stay up." I said. "I will probably be late."

"Oh, okay." Jenny waved and gawked at me.

"What?" I asked at her wide expression.

"You look... really... umm..."

"Hot?" I suggested. "Sexy? Slutty?"

"I was going to say... really pretty."

Oh my! I wasn't quite expecting that. "Oh. Wow! Thank you, Jenny!" I turned to give her a look from every angle. "Not too much?"

She giggled. "Oh, I think it might be too much, but... you look really nice."

I flashed her a smile, blew her a kiss, and left.

There's a little café on campus where lots of couples go to meet for a date. It's called The Retreat, but we all called it 'the Den'. It was a little place in a sort of alcove on the first floor of one of the oldest buildings on campus. The older architecture, the worn and faded bricks, the fancy stonework, all make it look out of place on the more modern campus. They also made some of the best coffee around.

I ordered a large cappuccino and found a table outside to wait for Ross. A few friends passed by and we exchanged waves and smiles. A couple made some complement or another about my outfit. Then I heard a few guys pass by talking not too quietly saying "I wonder who's playing with the Barbie Doll tonight?" I felt a little flutter of both shame and excitement.

Then Ross saw me and hurried over. "Hey! Wow! You look great!" he gasped.

I stood and offered him a hug and let him have a kiss, though I felt a little awkward about it.

"Can I get you a coff... oh, you got one." He said. "How about a pastry or something?"

I shook my head. "No. I'm not hungry." We sat again, and I felt like this had been a monumental mistake. It was so... so... what's a good word? Contrived? Fabricated? It wasn't spontaneous, that's for sure. And it felt cold in a way. Sort of like an appointment rather than a date. I mean, we were meeting so we could go back to his dorm room after his roommate was gone where he would fuck my ass! Who does shit like this?

Ross got himself a coffee, and we sat in awkward bursts of conversation and silence for a while as he kept checking his watch.

"What time are we going to your place?" I asked.

"About eight." He said. "Tom said he was leaving around seven-thirty, but he's usually late."

"And he'll be gone all night?"

He shrugged. "I think so. He's meeting some of his buddies at O'D's for beers and pool. That's usually an all-nighter. Won't be back till midnight or so."

O'Donehue's was the local dive in town, close enough to walk to in fifteen minutes. I nodded and checked the wall clock. It was weird. I felt nervous. I guess that wasn't unexpected, but I guess how nervous I was surprised me. I tried not to watch the clock, but I couldn't help it. At five minutes before eight, I almost called it off.

"Well, um... shall we?" Ross said and looked hopefully at me over our empty cups.

Okay. The moment of truth. I told myself, you wanted to try this, right? You don't want to do it with Steve first. You have no other volunteers at the moment. You can do it, decide if you like it, and if you have to hurt someone's feelings, this isn't a relationship you want to hold onto anyway.

On the other hand, what if I did like it? What if I liked it so much that I wanted Ross to do it again with me? Would I keep meeting with him if I end up dating Steve? Would I want to try it with Steve? Would that even be possible considering his size?

I picked up my empty cup and sighed. I couldn't even delay it with the pretense of finishing my cappuccino. Oh god, Barbie! Just do it! In for a penny. "Sure. Let's go."

We walked holding hands, and that sort of helped. It made it a bit less impersonal. Thankfully, on a Tuesday night, there wasn't a lot going on that got people out of their dorms. We passed very few people I knew. Into his dorm, up the stairs, and we paused outside his door.

"Are you sure you're still okay with this?" he asked.

It felt like a knife had been pulled out of my chest. Just that one simple note of concern for my feelings was enough to wipe away most of my doubt and weird fear. I breathed a sigh, and even managed a genuine smile. "Yes. I'm sure."

We went in, and I felt at least a little relief that he had a relatively clean room. So many guys I visited in their dorms lived in absolute squalor. Some were so bad I wouldn't go in. Ross's bed was made, no dirty clothes on the floor, books were on the desk, pens, and pencils in a holder. It was as neat as mine.

He ushered me in, and we left the lights off. In the dark, with just the light from outside the window to see by, he approached me, and I felt his hands circle around my hips. Then short kisses started working their way over my bare shoulder up to my neck. I got a playful nibble on my shoulder that was just hard enough to make me squeal a little in response. My nerves were coming back to normal with every touch.

I let him untie my top and brush it down my arms, letting it fall. Then he got more aggressive, sliding his hands up my thighs and over my ass. He paused and backed away enough that I could just make out his surprised expression in his eyes.

"No panties?" he mused.

"They'd just get in the way." I giggled back.

"Damn!" he gasped and started nibbling on my other shoulder. "So fucking sexy..." he breathed next to my ear.

My skirt unzipped and fell to join my top, and I stood there in just my shoes, feeling exposed and vulnerable. He started working at his belt, and I snapped to my senses again. "Let me." If I was going to do this, I should at least be an active participant.

I dropped to my knees and started working his belt off, then his jeans, and I tugged his briefs down slowly, letting his erect length free. Obviously, it wasn't the monster Steve had, but it was a respectable bit of manhood. Thick enough to be considered thick, longer than average, and hard as could be.

I helped him step out of his clothes, then guided his cock to my mouth to get reacquainted again. My oral skills had improved a lot since we had been dating, and he had a short sample of them on the train on Sunday. Tonight, I wanted to give him the full treatment.

I swallowed his whole length with relative ease, and I heard him groan in his pleasure and surprise. I sucked my way back along his length, did my little tongue dance around the head and shaft, then plunged him down my throat again.

"Holy shit, Barbie!" he gasped. "You never did that before?"

I bobbed and sucked and swirled my tongue for a moment, then slid him out of my mouth with a wet smooch at the end. "I've been learning some new tricks."

He nodded in agreement. "You sure have."

I gulped him down my throat again and treated his cock to what I still consider one of my best performances ever. The only unfortunate side effect is that most guys can't last more than a few minutes when I go all in like that. Not always a problem, but when I want more, and they are spent...

As predicted, it wasn't even five minutes into my blowjob before he started to pulse and jump in my mouth. I slurped my way off his length, lifted my face and held his cock over my open mouth, hand pumping him and tongue touching the sensitive underside.

A gush of hot cum sprayed my face, and it startled me. I expected some, but not this much. Another lesser spurt followed, then I was milking and licking his cock as I coaxed a bit more from him. It was a little unexpected how much I liked tasting his cum. Not too long ago, swallowing cum was a rare thing for me. Lately, I actually started to enjoy it.

Without a word, he pulled me to my feet, guided me to his bed, and we fell onto it with a few shared sighs and laughs. I lay there half on top of him, lightly trailing my fingers over his chest as he caressed my back and ass. The night outside was mostly quiet, broken only by an occasional voice or passing pedestrian. It made me realize that we might have to stay quiet. Uh oh! I was pretty vocal most of the time, and I had no idea what anal sex might make me do.

Some twenty minutes or so later, I sat up, and lightly roamed one hand down his body to his recovering manhood. It felt thick and firm again, but not quite a hundred percent. My hand closed softly around it, and I started stroking him back to life.

"Still want to?" he asked me again.

"Ross, honey?" I said as patiently as I could. "Ask me again, and I may change my mind."

"Can't have that." He mumbled and in an instant, he shifted around me, pushed me down onto his bed, and got on top of my back. I could feel his hardening length rubbing between the firm globes of my ass, passing through, but not into them. He reached over my head, pushed a pillow aside, and sat back again. Suddenly cold massage oil poured over my ass, and my senses were assaulted by the sweet aroma of almonds.

The cold oil made me yelp, but it quickly warmed by his friction. He started sliding himself between the valley of my ass cheeks, and I could feel both of us getting slippery and hot. I clutched at a pillow, lifted my hips a little, and his next thrust slid the head of his cock right over the tight entrance to my rear. This was as close to anal sex I'd ever been before this night. Several guys attempted it with me in the past, but I never let them get any further than this.

A few more strokes, then he adjusted his angle, and the head of his cock nudged at my tight ass. I made a little moan, and wiggled my hips at him, nonverbally inviting him to try again. Another push, and I winced a little. Another, and I held my breath. Another, and I felt a tiny bit of his length slide into me.

"Ow!" My fists curled into the pillow, and I was about to call it all off. It felt like my ass would tear open if he pushed in any further. On the next trust, my mind broke. I held on, determined to let him all the way in before deciding one way or the other. Another thrust, then another. I vaguely realized Ross was saying something.

"What?"

"Quiet down." He said softly at my ear. "Someone's going to think you're getting murdered."

I realized that I really had been pretty loud just then. I was making sounds I didn't recognize. Guttural, almost animal sounds. He pushed into me again, and I screamed into the pillows. A few more of these, and I finally felt his pelvis bump up against my ass.

"All..." I whimpered and squirmed, then tried again. "Is it all in?"

Another thrust, and I felt at least another inch plunge in. I quickly shoved my face into the pillow again and cried out. For a moment, he just lay there, his cock buried deep in my ass. I could feel his cock just pulsing inside me... or was that just my ass aching in time with my own racing heartbeat.

Slowly, he started moving. The oiled-up length of him slid out, then in. Then out, and in. I'm used to my little voice in the back of my head trying to get me to control myself. It's the part of me that wants to be a good girl and make mommy proud. But tonight, I heard a new voice. This one was the part of me that wanted to suck Jamie's cock in his car, give Ross head on the train, and go for a long ride on Steve's huge manmeat for hours. It cried out in my head, You're getting your ass fucked! This is so hot!

Another thrust, and I cried out again. Ross hushed me, but I was past the point of caring. He grabbed the back of my neck and angled my face to the pillow as he rammed himself in again.

Oh, hell yes! The combination of being pinned down with him fucking my ass, his grip on my neck, the forceful, dominating way he was fucking me. What an absolute thrill. I arched up and pushed myself back onto his length. His hand came around and firmly took one of my tits, and he gave up trying to be a lover, and turned himself into an animal.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
162 Followers