Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I emerged from my room a couple hours later, and the first person I met was Jenny on her way back from her last class. She almost didn't recognize me.

"Oh my goodness!" she gasped at me. "Barbie! That's... stunning!"

I smiled. "Good! Stunning is exactly what I was going for."

"Is this for that lucky guy you were with...?"

I shook my head before she finished. "Not exactly. I'm sorry Jenny. I have to go. I'll see you later."

I hurried off as best I could in five-inch stilettos, and my limo was still waiting. The driver helped me as I climbed into the back seat, and I was taken off on a short drive to The Cellar. It was even more elegant than I expected.

I went in, and immediately felt out of place. I was definitely the most daringly dressed woman there, and I was easily the youngest by lots. Everyone was dressed like they were going to the opera. I was the only one who looked like an escort hired by the CEO.

I made some awkward nods here and there as I waited by the entrance. Then I had a young guy in a server's uniform approach me.

"Miss Barbie?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yes, that's me."

"Your party is waiting. Follow me please."

My party? I let him take the lead, and Donnie's words came back to me like out of a dream. 'Even offstage, you're performing.' I fell in step behind him but used my dancer's stride. Hips wiggling, though not as dramatically as on stage, legs kicking out just a bit to make my legs play peek-a-boo with my flirty skirts, hands poised just so to maximize my feminine allure. It had the desired effect. From corner of my eye, I could see every head turn as I passed.

He took me up the stairs to the second level, then outside on the balcony where we had a lovely view of the Long Island Sound.

Steve was waiting at a table for two with a few candles in glass jars casting flickering colors over the white tablecloth. I wasn't sure this was real. My escort took me to the table and pulled out my chair for me. Then Steve took over, sat me down, pushed my chair in for me, and returned to his seat.

"Oyster's Rockefeller, and have the sommelier pick out something."

Our server went off, and I had to blush at the way Steve was looking me over.

"Well, you certainly managed to dress to impress." He said.

"Mission accomplished." I smiled. "I'm almost afraid to ask but, you're not expecting me to go undercover with you to infiltrate some international spy ring, right?"

He squinted quizzically at me. "What's that supposed to mean?"

I giggled softly. "I feel like a Bond girl." I whispered back. "The dress, the jewelry, this place?" I sighed. "I'm not used to this. Not even a little."

He laughed a bit. "Well, maybe I can get you used to it." He said. "Actually. No. Too soon. How about we each do our part to tell about ourselves first. Then we can talk about... expectations?"

I sighed, thinking things were going a little too fast for my liking. This sounded more my speed. "I love it." I said. "You want me to go first?"

He nodded. "One moment."

The waiter returned, poured us some white wine and explained to Steve what it was, where it was from, and the sommelier recommended it to pair with the oysters. I understood exactly none of it. He sampled it, nodded his approval, and the waiter was gone again.

"Alright." He smiled. "Tell me all about your life."

I snickered. "Oh, sure. Well, first I was born. Then I learned to crawl. What an ordeal."

He laughed and shook his head. "How about we skip to college." He said. "We can jump back to crawling later if it's relevant."

Oh god, I was enjoying this a little more than I had even hoped I would.

We talked all night. Wine, the most wonderful sea bass I'd ever had; actually the only sea bass I'd ever had, cordials and coffee with desert, then a shot of something wonderfully sweet and delicious made from tequila. I don't think I ever talked so much on a first date. He was simply magnetic. Every subject turned into a conversation, and he genuinely seemed interested in everything about me. I never felt so comfortable with someone so quickly.

We were there until almost eleven, then he called for our ride, and swept me off to a cute little theater where they do shows during the evening, then turn the place into a ballroom at night. It had been years since I danced to a waltz or a foxtrot, but he was actually an excellent lead.

As for him, I learned that he graduated high school a full two years early, earned his first undergraduate degree by twenty, got his post grad from Yale, and was working in NYC as a lawyer with a huge firm, and was rapidly rising through the ranks. He was from old money, going back to Austria and Switzerland, and that opened a lot of doors he chose not to go through, much to his father's disappointment. He wanted to achieve his own success rather than build on his father's. I adored that!

He had one sister in California, and one brother in Switzerland. His mother had passed away, but his father was living in Boston with a new girlfriend who was some twenty-five years younger. He said that with a touch of pride too.

He had a house in the Hamptons, and an apartment in the city, and spent about equal time in each. No pets, but he loves dogs, no food allergies but he hates walnuts, loves sailing and spending time on the beaches, misses his mother a lot, and confessed that he could hardly wait to get me out of my dress.

After our elegant dinner, dancing, and miles of conversation, I was so ready to see what this dress looked like on his bedroom floor. "Then, I think you should take me someplace where you can take my dress off." I smiled. "Someplace close. I don't want to wait."

With hardly a pause, he made a phone call, arranged for a hotel suite, and we were picked up by his driver in minutes.

We climbed into the back, and even before we were moving, he had his hands all over me and we were playing with each other's tongues. All the ride to the hotel, I got fondled and touched, and I got to see his delighted surprise when he found out I was wearing nothing but a garter belt and stockings under that sexy gown.

We checked in, which was fun. I was getting looks from the clerk behind the desk that told me he was pretty sure I was a very expensive prostitute. I kinda felt like one too.

We got into the elevator, and he was on me again. I had no problem with it at all. He had very talented hands, and I realized how little all the other guys I ever fooled around with knew about pleasing a woman. Every touch and kiss made me want more, and I was making sure he knew that.

Up five floors, then through the hallways, still trying to kiss and touch and tease. It was almost two in the morning, and there was hardly a sound but for a little snoring from one room or another.

I broke one of his long kisses, and tugged at his hand. "Come on." I pleaded. "I can't wait any more."

"You can't?" he asked, a sly grin on his face.

He wanted to tease even more. Ugh! I love it, but I was ready for the main attraction. "No! I can't!" I begged.

"Then don't." he said.

I blinked at him. "What?"

"Don't wait." He said, and started unlacing the back of my dress as he held me.

"What? Here?"

He grinned down at me. "Just for starters."

I wasn't sure he was serious. Right there, in the hotel hallway... where anyone might just step out of their room and see us. "You're crazy." I gasped.

He nodded. "Crazy about you." Another of his heart melting kisses, and I was putty in his hands. I moaned into his mouth, then made a little yelp as I felt my gown start sliding down my back. He was serious!

"Steve!" I gasped. "Let's go to our room first."

He tugged, and I tried to fend off his hands, but he lowered the top of my gown, letting my tits free.

"What the hell are you thinking?" I whispered urgently at him.

"I'm thinking we both can't wait anymore."

He dove for a hard nipple, one of my many weak points, and my resolve started to melt. "Oh god, Steve!" I moaned at him. "Please. I want you now. Don't make me wait."

"I'm not going to make you wait." He agreed, and I felt my dress slide right down my body and onto the floor.

Instinctively I covered up, but he was past the point of caring. Both my breasts were licked and nibbled and sucked until I was whimpering with every touch. Then he stood upright, and grinned down at me with those wolfish eyes.

"Turn around." He said in a husky growl.

"What?" I gasped.

He turned me, and pushed me forward to lean against the wall, my rear lifted up on my heels and thrust out invitingly. I heard his zip come down, then I felt his cock nudging against my already dripping sex.

"Steve, baby! We can't! We'll get caught!"

I bit down on my moan as his massive length slid into me. I forgot how big he was, and how thick. My fingernails scratched at the wall, my body arched and trembled, and I was already just moments from a climax. He pulled back, and thrust into me again, and it took all my will not to scream. Another thrust, and I made one of my bunny squeaks. He chuckled and started fucking me in earnest.

That was it. I was lost. He fucked me right to my climax, and I was insane with lust. If a dozen people walked out into the hall at that moment, I would have carried on. Let them watch! I need to get fucked by this man right now!

I don't know how long he fucked me there, but it seemed a lot longer than it probably was. Suddenly he spun me around again and pushed me to my knees. I knew what he wanted of course, and I wanted it too. My mouth went to work on his thick manhood, and both my hands circled his cock, pumping his shaft as I sucked on the thick monster.

He made a groan and I felt a twitch, so I sat back, opened my mouth wide, and was rewarded with a massive gush of cum that doused my face like a firehose. Another blast landed right on my tongue, and I knelt there, pumping every drop he had to give onto my extended tongue, upturned face, and bare tits. When he was done, I closed my mouth and smiled for him, swallowed every salty drop, then went to work sucking and licking his shaft until it was perfectly clean.

I stood, and he just leaned his back against the wall, admiring his cum streaked Barbie Doll standing in the hotel hall in nothing but stockings, a garter, and stilettos. I leaned against the wall opposite and let him watch as I wiped cum from my face and licked my fingers clean.

"You are, without a doubt, the sexiest woman alive." He panted.

That put a huge smile on my freshly cum covered face. I dabbed a finger into his spunk and smeared it over my lips, then licked them clean. "You never knew playing with a Barbie Doll could be so much fun, did you?" I snickered.

"There are no Barbie Dolls like you." He said, and I just wanted to jump into his arms and fuck him again.

I went over to where my dress lay on the floor like a pool of burgundy silk... and a door opposite opened. For a moment, I stood there, almost entirely naked, as some guy stood there in shocked silence. He looked a bit older than Steve and stared at me, bleary eyed and only half awake. He probably wasn't sure if he was dreaming or not. I mean, you open a hotel room door, and there before you is a naked young woman in a red garter belt, stockings, and heels with cum all over her face. He froze, just staring at me.

It must have just been a side effect of Steve and his very talented sex skills, or just the realization that we'd already been caught, but I made no effort to cover up. I just turned to give him a great view of my ass and pussy as I bent down and picked up my dress. Then I draped it over my shoulder and wiggled off toward our room down the hall, quite slowly. I wanted him to watch me go.

Steve said something in parting at the poor guy, then joined me. "You were magnificent!" he gushed.

He swiped our door, shoved me inside, and started to strip as fast as he could. "Nobody will believe him when he tells that story." He said, and I had to laugh with him.

We fell into bed, and spent some time kissing, touching, teasing and playing with one another. I finally started to feel his thick length harden again though it wasn't quite at fill attention yet. I got up, and took his hand. "Have a shower with me." I said, and we spent a little time washing one another. That got him a bit harder, and I tried to work up the courage to ask him to do what i hoped he would do to me.

Body lotion was a poor substitute for oil, but for what I wanted, it might be enough.

"Steve, honey?" I said cautiously. "Please be gentle with me. Okay?"

He frowned. "How do you mean?"

I poured some of the body lotion in my hand and started to rub it all over his nearly hard cock. My eyes never left his while I added more and slathered his whole length again. Then I moved away from the shower spray, so as not to wash off what I had just applied and tugged him with me.

"Not too deep, okay?" I pleaded, then turned and leaned against the wall, bending forward and lifting my rear on my tip-toes. I used my lotioned up fingers to rub a bit more around my tight rear, and I heard Steve give a low growl of approval.

He moved up behind me, and I felt real panic rising up in me. This would probably hurt a lot. I knew that. But I still wanted to at least try it. With determination, I braced myself for what was to come.

His fat cock head pushed at my rear, and I was sure I had made a mistake. There was no way that thing would fit inside me. Even my pussy, designed for bigger things than cocks, was stretched to the limit by his girth. I forced myself to relax those muscles as I had with Ross, but it made little difference.

A few more painful attempts, and he stopped. I felt his hands caressing my rear, and that felt lovely. I wiggled and sighed at him, letting him know I liked it. Then I felt his finger slide up my ass. Slippery! How was it slippery? I glanced back and saw that he was using the moisturizing conditioner! Of course! Why not? It was even slipperier than the lotion.

I remained there, my hands against the wall, my rear lifted as high as I could get it on my toes while he crouched behind me and gently worked his finger into me like he would to my pussy. Honestly, it felt very strange. I wasn't at all sure I was enjoying this, but I let him continue.

Some time later, he added a second finger. I stiffened, and he paused.

"You alright?" he asked.

I nodded. "Keep going." I said and held on. Those two fingers moved in and out, and slowly the discomfort started to feel interesting. Not exactly good, but nice.

"Ready?" he said softly.

Oh boy! Here we go. I nodded, and he got behind me again.

At first, I didn't think it made any difference. Then that slippery cock head spread me open, and I let out a shrill cry. The head sank into my ass, and my whole body tensed. Steve was patient though, and just held himself there, letting me get stretched out. Gradually my breathing slowed a bit, my body started to relax, and I realized that I'd been whimpering like a wounded puppy for a while. I tilted my head back; wet hair streaming over my face and took a calming breath.

"More." I gasped.

"You sure?" he asked tentatively.

I nodded and held on. His hands took me by the hips and pulled me back onto his shaft, impaling me ever so slowly. My wailing started in soft and pleading, and three inches later had turned into a shriek. The pain was exquisite. There's just no other way to say it. It hurt so undefinably good.

"If this is too much..." Steve began.

"No!" I yelped, and wiggled my ass a bit, making my tight entrance ache while it stretched around that hard cock. "Slow... please... slow." Was all I could say.

And as requested, Steve started to slowly fuck me with about four inches of his massive ten. Every thrust burned and felt like my ass was being turned inside out, but each hurt a little less than the one before. I continued to hold still, almost like I was afraid to move. Then Steve, being much taller and with much longer arms, was able to reach around me, and his fingers parted my pussy lips, resting his middle finger right on my clit. He rubbed me there with the perfect amount of pressure.

That was it. My orgasm started and seemed like it would never end. I came with a string of little bunny squeaks and shuddering convulsions for so long, I was winded and a little dizzy after it finally subsided.

For a long moment I just lingered there, still impaled on his cock, my orgasm leaving tiny aftershocks that rippled up from my toes all the way to my fingertips. I knew I was done. This was amazing, but I couldn't do that again any time soon.

I inched forward and was somewhat shocked at how much of him was still inside me. As he slipped out, I gave a long sigh of relief, and we both shared a little laugh.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm great." I moaned. "I need another shower, but I feel wonderful."

We washed one another, fell into that wonderfully huge hotel room bed, and he spooned up and fucked me again, but with a gentle tenderness that was the perfect end of the night.

The next morning, I woke him up with a blowjob, and had to maneuver myself around him to get his whole length down my throat again. It was so worth it because his reaction was tremendous. After several minutes of swallowing his whole length, he came, and I watched his eyes roll into the back of his head while I gulped down every yummy drop. I was really turning into quite the cum slut.

We cuddled for a while, just enjoying the feel of our bodies touching. It was so nice. That sense of calm was such a contrast to our fevered sex the night before. I liked that we could enjoy both. I was laying on his chest, and though he wasn't the big, muscular type I usually was attracted to, he still felt really good. His hands lightly stroked my back and brushed idly though my hair, and it all seemed so natural.

"Are you in a relationship with anyone?" he asked.

I didn't look at him, but my smile was ear-to-ear. "Well, I'm not engaged, if that's what you mean."

"That's not what I mean, and you know it." He snickered. "Come on. Tell me. Are you?"

I lifted up and rested my arms on his chest so we could see one another. "Why? Do you know someone who would like a relationship with me?"

He smirked. "I know of one at least."

I wasn't going to make it easy on him, so I just lay there, still smiling.

"Would you like one with me?" he said at last.

I climbed up, straddled him, and indulged in a long, sensual kiss. "Yes, I would." I purred at his ear.

He hugged me and we kissed some more. "How many hearts are you going to break with that news?"

I giggled. "Not enough to change my mind." I admitted.

He grinned and sighed. "Well then, how about another date?"

"When?"

"Next weekend." He said. "I have to attend a meeting followed by dinner and I'm allowed a plus one."

"I work the weekends." I said. "Dancer. Remember?"

He nodded from the pillow. "I know. Maybe you could beg off for one night."

I sighed. Donnie wouldn't be happy about being a girl shy on the stage, but he might be happy for me. "Okay. I'll make it work."

We enjoyed another shower together, though we just washed one another this time. It wasn't easy. We both wanted to play some more, but he had places to be, and I had classes to get to. He then got me a cab to take me all the way back to campus, and I hurried back to my dorm room to collect my books and things for a day of classes, totally killing the vibe from the night and morning of sex and snuggles.

Now all I had to do was let down Jamie who was hoping for more sword polishing, and Ross who was hoping to teach me more about the pleasures of anal sex, and Tom who was hoping to double team me with Ross again. Ugh! I really have been a slut lately. Oh well. They'll just have to be disappointed, I guess.