Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 04

Story Info
Barbie impresses Steve's boss, and swaps partners.
12.7k words
4.67
3.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
152 Followers

I thought it would have been harder to break things off with Jamie than it would be with Ross, but the opposite was true. Jamie took it all in stride. He said he knew a relationship with me was unlikely considering the difference in our age. I didn't have the heart to tell him that Steve was just a few years younger than him. He also said that he was at the start of a new relationship as well, so the timing was perfect.

Ross, on the other hand, was on the verge of tears. He really thought we might get back together, and even promised that I could invite whoever I wanted to join us for more threesomes if that's what I was into. I have to admit, I felt a little sad for him, but I was totally up front about the whole thing from the start. We were fooling around, not rekindling a relationship. I made it clear.

Then I was approached by Tom, his roommate, who hoped I might trade Ross for him. You know, I try not to laugh at people, but when they put their 'stupid' on display like that, it's really hard not to. I think I hurt his feelings a bit, but he kind of deserved it.

After a week or so, that latest shit-show died down, and life got back to a mostly normal routine. I was still in school, and still dancing at Yowzah on the weekends, but I was spending a lot of my free time texting (and sexting) Steve. We got together every chance we had, and I was falling big time.

So when he sent me a text in the middle of the night that said,

Hey babe. Want to do something different this weekend? I jumped at it.

Yes! Please! What are we doing?

Larry is having a gathering at his place in the Hamptons, not far from mine. Pool party. Dress to impress again!

I frowned at the phone. Dress to impress... at a pool party?

How exactly?

He replied,

Bikini. Let's go shopping!

I giggled at my phone and typed,.

Don't like my bikinis?

His response took a while. I think he was editing as he went.

Not really. I mean, yes, but I want to really impress. I'm hoping he announces the candidate for partner. Super hot girlfriend in skimpy bikini might help.

Partner! Wow! He said this was possibly going to happen soon. It would mean a nice increase in salary and commission for him, better clients, and everything. He even hinted that he might need to go to Europe to do some business there, and he'd want me with him. But Partner at his age was pretty much unheard of. He's kind of a boy genius, but still There's a line of junior partners all waiting their turn.

I sent back.

That's huge! Partner! Really?

Maybe. I'm optimistic. So, what do you say?

I grinned. This was one of my favorite things, letting Steve dress me up. It would be great fun to see what sort of bikini he wanted to see me in.

When?

Friday. Pick you up at three. Drop you off at Yowzah after.

Perfect! See you then, lover!

God, I loved calling him lover. The way he doted on me, and made me feel special was just... delicious. And it was such a turn on when I could see how much he liked to show me off. This would be fun!

I sent him some pics of bikinis I thought he'd like, but he thumbs downed each of them. Then I got a pic from him, and my jaw dropped. It was... much more than I ever dared to show in public before... and this is coming from a Burlesque dancer! I realized this wasn't going to be my average bikini shopping trip.

Friday finally arrived, and I hopped into his car, all ready to hit the usual shopping spots, when he rolled us up to a shop that specialized in clubwear and adult fashions. I never knew a place like this even existed. He took me in, and I was in love with everything there! Evening gowns to micro dresses, swimsuits to lingerie, and everything in between. It was amazing!

Steve found us a young guy named Roger who was eager to help. He was very cute with curly dark locks and scruffy facial hair around his mouth that made him look very dashing in a way, and maybe a little hipster. His dark eyes were bright and charming too, and though he was slight of build, he had a really nice face and a cute smile.

We found ourselves at the dressing rooms with a half dozen things for me to try on. The first one was super sexy, and way more revealing than any of my bikinis. I thought it was so hot, but Steve seemed unimpressed. The next was a one piece that was still one of the most revealing bathing suits I'd ever seen. From the front, it looked like a bikini, but it tied with two bows at the back. So cute. Again, Steve liked it, but wanted something more naughty. The next one piece was just as sexy and was just as quickly dismissed.

Finally, I tried on the first of the last three bikinis. Even as I put it on, I was sure it would be way too small. The bottom was a thong style back, with the tiniest little triangle to cover the front. The top was even smaller with just enough material to cover my somewhat larger-than-average breasts. When I stepped out of the dressing room, Steve's eyes lit up.

"Now that's more like it!" he nodded.

"It's so tiny!" I protested weakly. "It's barely enough to cover me."

"Exactly!" He came up to me and turned me about so he could get a look at everything. "What do you think, Roger?" he asked.

I looked up and saw the young guy just staring at me. I didn't even notice he was there! His mouth hung open a bit and he looked like he'd just been struck by lightning. I felt so exposed, so undressed... and so excited. God, I loved the look he gave me, like he wanted to just gobble me up.

"That's... really hot." He said at last, and Steve nodded.

"Hot is the right word." He agreed. "And the bikini is kinda cute too." They shared a little laugh.

I blushed a smile at them and had to lower my reddening face.

"Go try the next one." Steve said, and I thankfully returned to the dressing room before I died of embarrassment. I love to be looked at, but it always makes me feel a little shy when overly exposed in a public setting.

The next was as risqué as the first, with a new configuration of ties and bows. Then I tried on the third one that had a high hip thong that was so tiny, my bare bottom was basically cleft by a pink string only there to hold the almost too small triangle of pink that barely covered my sex. Thank God I had a full body waxing just the day before. The top was equally as crazy. Thin strings held these insignificant bands of pink material that were just barely wide enough to cover my nipples, leaving pretty much everything else exposed.

I poked my head out of the dressing room curtain and shook my head. "This one is too tiny." I said.

"Let me see?" Steve grinned, and I could see Roger coming over for a look as well.

"Come in here, and I'll show you." I said.

"I'm sorry." Roger said. "Dressing rooms are for one at a time."

I scowled at him, but Steve gave a snicker.

"See." He said eagerly. "You're just going to have to come out."

"But babe. This is... way too skimpy." I pleaded.

"I'll be the judge of that." He smiled. "Come on. Let's see it."

"Well... could Roger go do something else?" I asked hopefully.

"No, I want another honest opinion." Steve insisted. "Come on. Stop stalling."

Oh hell, Barbie. Just do it! At least there were no other customers present at the moment. I nipped nervously at my lower lip, held my breath like I was diving into the deep end, pushed the curtain aside, and stepped out.

Steve's face broke into a wide grin, and Roger gaped at me like before, but with even more drool.

"Very nice." Steve nodded fiendishly. He came over to me and took the cloth over my breast between his finger and thumb, running them up and down once like he was feeling the cloth, but was touching my sensitive nipple with the back of his fingers. "Yes, excellent." He continued. "Now, Roger." He waved him over. "This isn't the sort of material that goes almost transparent in the water, is it?"

Roger got closer, feasting his eyes over my almost naked body. "No, not really. We have some like that but not this one."

Steve frowned. "Are you sure? I mean... this feels very thin. Almost too thin. Wouldn't you agree?"

Roger just stood there, still drinking in the sight of me, and didn't know how to respond.

"Here. Feel this?" Steve rubbed the cloth up and down again, teasing my hardening nipple even more. He nodded at my other tit and said again. "Go on. Feel."

I gasped, and looked nervously at Roger as I stood there like a flower waiting to be plucked. His hand took the fabric as Steve had, and he slid his hand up and down a few times, pushing firmly against my breast with each pass.

"That's too thin, isn't it?" Steve insisted. He smiled down at me, knowing how embarrassed and how turned on he was making me. I made a soft mew as his fingers stroked up again, parted, and closed around my nipple to give a light pinch. At the same time, Roger continued rubbing the back of his hand up and down the other breast, and I knew he could feel how excited I was getting.

"And this..." Steve turned me around and petted my ass as a pretense for checking out the thong back. "This looks like it will break at the slightest tug." He took the thin string, and pulled, making it slide into the cleft of my cheeks earning him another squeak from me.

"Oh, no. It's made of silk. It's very strong." Roger insisted.

"But see how it moves?" Steve tugged the string again, then reached around me, put his hand over my barely covered pussy, and pulled the string back the other way. I gave a little whimper and could feel my face glowing. "It probably wouldn't hold if she jumps into the water. Here. Do this. See what I mean?"

Do this! He was going to let this stranger play with my bikini bottom... with his hand right on my pussy?

He relinquished his hold on me, and I looked up at Roger, trembling a bit as I waited for him to take over. One hand cupped my ass, gave me a squeeze and rubbed up and down a bit before taking the string between his fingers. Then he reached down and covered my pussy as Steve had. I gasped, and felt my body quiver. He pulled the string, and his fingers followed as the little bit of fabric slid along my yearning pussy. Then he pushed harder and pulled it back. He did the same again, and again, and again. He was practically finger fucking me right there in the store.

"What do you think, Barbie Doll." Steve said. "Is it too thin?"

I turned to Steve, but the fist sound out of my mouth was a somewhat lusty moan, followed by a throaty "oh god..." that made both of them grin brighter. "Baby... what... Mmmm... what are you doing?"

"Just making sure we got the right bikini for you." He said with a mock innocence nobody would believe.

"You know I can't wear this." I begged. "Not this one."

"Oh, I don't know." He smiled and cupped one of my full breasts and rubbed his thumb over my stiff tip under that tiny triangle of silk, making me moan out loud again. "I think it's very sexy. Just the thing to make a lasting impression."

Roger's fingers continued teasing my sex as he played with the skimpy bikini bottom, and my heart felt like it might leap out of my chest. Steve moved the fabric aside, exposing my fully erect nipple, and left it like that so Roger could enjoy the display while he continued to play with my barely covered pussy.

They touched and fondled me for a while until I was getting wet and nearing a climax. Then the door at the front of the store opened, and they removed their hands, leaving me panting and trembling like a leaf in a stiff breeze.

"We'll take this one, the yellow one, and that black one piece." Steve grinned. "And a matching beach wrap for each as well. Why don't you go pick out which ones you like." He added to me.

I nodded and started back to the dressing room.

"No, go find one for that set. I want to see them together. And a yellow and black one for the other two.

"I should put on something first." I pleaded.

"How can I see them together if you take that off?" Steve smirked. "Go on. Find something that pairs well with this one."

Roger smiled and pointed me to the other side of the aisle, then headed for the front of the store to greet the new arrivals.

I moved like I was being hunted, stalking around the shelves until I found the beach wraps. Nobody was there, so I started going through my choices. They were of various colors and weights ranging from solid and opaque to gossamer thin that would fly away if caught by the wind. I stood there a moment, debating with myself on what I should choose. I reached for the opaque ones, a matching pink that would look great... then I stopped. Steve really wanted to show me off, and as embarrassing as it was in public, I couldn't deny how much it turned me on. He spoils me rotten with the lovely dinners, shows, nice clothes and jewelry. If he really wants to dress me up in tiny bikinis, I'm going to let him.

I moved down the aisle to the thinner ones and found a semi-transparent, wispy wrap in matching pink lined in white trim. I draped it over my hips just as a young couple, a bit older than me, came around the aisle and gawked at my state of undress. The woman looked shocked, and had to look me up and down a couple times before she realized I was, in fact, wearing something. Her husband or boyfriend was trying to hide his smile as he roamed his eyes over my almost naked body.

I had to make it look as natural as I could, holding the wrap around my hips, taking a few steps to see how it moved. Then I flashed them a smile and returned to Steve by the dressing room.

"I Like this one." I squeaked nervously.

"Very nice." He nodded, and I think he finally felt a little pity for my embarrassed state. "You can pick out two more to match the others before we leave. Come on. Get dressed, and I'll wait for you by the register."

Roger thanked us for shopping and gave me a sly grin as he took a one-hundred-dollar gift card and dropped it into our bag. "Come back again soon." He said and gave me a wink.

We left, got into the car, and I climbed right onto Steve's lap before he could buckle himself in. My tongue played with his for a very long, very passionate kiss while I let his hands roam all over me.

"You just let Roger play with your Barbie Doll." I breathed as I nibbled his ear.

"It seems you quite enjoyed yourself too." He replied just as quietly.

"Was it fun for you?" I purred. "Did you like watching him play with me?"

He answered me with a sweet kiss.

"I can't wear that bikini to Larry's pool party." I said again. "It's too much."

He frowned but with a slight smirk. "Well... that's why I got you three." He said. "But I'd still like to see you wear it someplace... someday. And you'll wear it for me when we're alone, right?"

I smiled with my eyes and kissed him again. "Darling. I will wear whatever you want when we're alone... or nothing at all. You know that. But I don't think I should go around almost naked in front of your boss and all your colleagues. Right?" I sighed.

He gave me another wonderful kiss as my answer, and I slid off his lap. "This little Barbie Doll isn't done playing. Take me home and play with me some more?"

We drove out to his house on the Island, and I was ravenous for him. We ended the night having sex on his back patio, and I couldn't care less who saw or heard us. All I wanted was to be his.

We drove out to Larry's place in a more upscale part of the Hamptons, and my eyes must have popped right out of my head. His estate (I won't call that place a house) was like something you only see in pictures or on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. What the hell did this law firm deal in?

I don't really know what I expected. I thought there would be a bunch of older men and their wives, and maybe more junior partners and their wives or girlfriends. But that's not how it was. Ozzie was there with Diane, the woman I remembered from the big party in the hotel. Martin Matthews was another junior partner there with Trudy, his pretty younger girlfriend, and the rest were all clients or potential clients, each paired with, I later learned to be, professional escorts.

I had chosen the middle ground for my bikini, opting out of the ridiculously too skimpy one, but not going all the way to the sexy piece. Thankfully, I wasn't the only one wearing a tiny bikini, so I didn't stick out too much.

"I must say..." Diane announced as she approached me, "I wasn't sure you could be any sexier than you were on stage. I stand corrected." She flashed me a bright smile and held out her hand with her dazzling blue eyes and almost jet-black hair that made her much prettier than I remembered her. "We met very briefly at the hotel."

I nodded and took her hand. "I remember. I wasn't sure if you and Ozzie were together. I guess I stand corrected too."

She laughed with a sweet, almost musical quality. "No, not really." She leaned a little closer and added, "We share a bed now and then. Just don't tell my husband."

I blinked and could feel my face turning pink.

"Oh god!" she laughed. "You make this far too easy. That was a joke, darling. I'm not married."

I laughed with her this time, feeling like I'd just been given some level of approval. "And he's not married either?"

She smirked. "Ozzie? Please! I doubt there's a woman in the world who could get that man to make a commitment. And I wouldn't hold my breath about Steve either." Then she got this sly little grin and cocked a hip at me. "On the other hand... I've never heard him talk about anyone the way he does about you."

"Oh, are you umm... friends with Steve too?"

She winked. "Not like that... not anymore at least." She laughed again. "No. We're just colleges. I'm working up to junior partner in the firm."

"Oh! Nice!" I realized right away how that might sound bad, so I quickly continued. "That's quite an accomplishment. Personally, I am just barely tolerating college. I couldn't imagine staying in for so many years to get a graduate degree then pass the bar and all that. Ugh! Not for me."

She shrugged. "It's not for everyone, obviously. But you seem quite intelligent. I guess that's why Steve talks so highly of you. He's had more than his fair share of hotties. But you... you're the only one who's ever gotten him to even mention the M word."

Even as she said it, I could see the expression on her face change to one of alarm.

"Oh shit!" she gasped. "Umm... just forget I mentioned that, okay?"

The M word? Marriage? Was he really thinking of proposing? This was rather quick, but I had to admit, I liked the idea. Though she also said he wasn't the type to commit. No, she was right. Best not to let on that she ever mentioned it. "Forget what?" I grinned.

She gave another of her musical laughs, and linked arms with me. "God, you are adorable, aren't you. Come on. Let's get ourselves a drink, get into the hot tub, and I'll answer as many of your million and one questions as I can."

It seemed much of the party hadn't reached the point of getting into the pool or hot tub yet. It was the tail end of the summer, so the water was probably warmer than the air. But I love hot tubs. I hardly ever get the opportunity to enjoy one except when I'm with Steve in the Hamptons, so when I saw this stunning, custom made, steaming hot tub with room enough for a dozen (or more if they want to get real cozy), I was hell bent on getting in there ASAP.

Diane and I both stripped down to our bathing suits; her one piece, and my bikini, and slipped into the almost too hot to handle waters. After some initial yelps and hissing through teeth, I was able to submerge myself and let my skin get used to the heat. Then we took two seats next to one another, clinked our beer bottles, and reclined into the pulsating jets.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
152 Followers