Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit... this is nice!" I groaned.

Diane laughed and nodded. "Now. Let's get the obvious out of the way. Larry is a married man in the academic sense only. Yes, there is a marriage license, and yes, there is a wife. That's about as close as those two get. She lives her life, and he lives his own. Honestly, I think they only got married for the tax breaks."

"Oh wow." I frowned. "That must suck."

She lifted a brow at me. "Look around you, sweetheart. Is this what suck looks like?"

I huffed a laugh. "Well... when you put it like that."

She laughed and raised her bottle to me. "Next. I'm sure you noticed the other men not our age. Well... my age. Nobody here is your age." She added with a knowing little grin. "These other men are either clients, potential clients, or partners. I'm sure someone will make introductions as needed."

She reclined back under the water and lowered her voice again. "And finally, the other girls all around them who look like they stepped out of a Victoria's Secret catalog? Those are the escorts. Larry likes to schmooze the clients, and they are part of that game. Soften the target with hot legs, tight butts, and big tits, and you can land the whale. But don't ever make the mistake of calling them whores or prostitutes. They're escorts. Professionally employed with pay stubs and W2's every year just like the rest of us."

"And do they... with the clients?"

She gave a sidelong smirking grin. "What they do with their clients is none of our business." She emphasized the words sharply to delineate the difference. "Consider it like a partnership. They offer a service the firm can use. We provide them access to a caliber of client that would otherwise be out of their reach. Both parties win."

"Wow. That sounds... very corporate." I said, although it still sounded like prostitution to me, but I did understand what she meant. The girls could decide on their own how much service they wanted to provide.

"It is. Very." She nodded. "But it works. In a way, I envy some of these girls. I mean, some of them have gotten men to sign for multi-million-dollar contracts. And we have no illusions about it. Those girls can sometimes make a deal for us we would lose otherwise. And Larry is rather generous with them. Even pays commission if he thinks they play an important enough role in landing the deal."

I was considering what she was saying even as I watched this absolutely stunning beauty with long legs and willowy figure cozy up to some guy in swim trunks with a rather generous belly. She acted like he was as hot as Jason Momoa, and you could just see his scowl melt away in seconds and get replaced with a huge smile. She leaned in close to whisper something to him. He nodded, and they walked off together, his arm around her slender waist.

"Okay. Orientation over. Now!" Diane leaned closer and smiled. "I thought your show at the hotel was fantastic, but Ozzie says your performances at Yowzah are orders of magnitude better. When can I come to see for myself?"

We spent a long while in and around the hot tub discussing my dance history, college, boyfriends, and Steve and Ozzie of course. I learned that she and Steve did have a fling some years ago when she was new to the firm. They split amicably, and she had been on and off with Ozzie and a couple other men for the last couple years.

I tried to get her to explain what the firm actually did, but she danced around the subject as well as any lawyer could. In the end, all she would say was that she was one of very few female attorneys at the partner level for a reason. Few lady lawyers would choose to pursue this sort of career path. Ugh! It was so frustrating. I wanted to know more, but I didn't think I should push too hard. It would come in time.

We switched from beer to cocktails and had a finger sandwich or two. Eventually Steve and Ozzie found us, and we nibbled on horderves together while we talked.

"How goes the powwow?" Diane asked.

"Who knows?" Ozzie sighed. "We're still junior partners, and not privy to such information." He drawled in his best gentleman lawyer voice. "Best I can tell, we have a good shot at one of the whales. The other two are looking iffy. The two not-so-whales are in the bag."

"Wow!" she nodded. "Damned good party, I'd say."

He nodded. "And what have you lovely ladies been up to while we've been getting stonewalled?"

"Barbie says she's dancing tomorrow night, so you and Steve are taking me to her show." Diane grinned.

"Are we?" he smiled back, lifting a brow at Steve.

She nodded. "It's Sunday, so I have no big plans, and I have no early meetings on Monday, so we could even take them out after."

"Oh, that does sound like fun." I nodded.

"But not the going out part." Steve shook his head. I was about to try encouraging him, but he continued. "Barbie is usually done around midnight on Sundays, and my apartment is just a fifteen-minute taxi uptown from there. Let's go to my place instead. The drinks are free, not watered down, and way better music."

"Oh, that's perfect." I smiled.

We finished our little plates and returned to the hot tub. I had just set my drink down within reach and started wading into the hot water when Steve and Ozzie skimmed off their trunks, and casually climbed in naked! I didn't know what to do.

Diane was already in the hot water and cast a quizzical smile my way. I was still standing on the first step, just up to my calves in water, and I looked around to see who was nearby. I saw Larry and two of the guests, each with a sexy escort attached, having a casual conversation on the deck. Martin, was looking chilly in the evening air as he tried to coax Trudy to get into the heated pool with him.

I looked back to Diane, and she got another of her sly smiles. Standing there in the water, she casually slid the shoulder straps of her one piece off, shimmied her way out, and dropped her wet bathing suit next to the tub. I knew she had large breasts, but I was a little impressed with hers. Very shapely, very firm, and... and then I realized, they were... umm... augmented. Still, really impressive.

She slid down into the water and settled herself next to Ozzie... and then all three of them looked expectantly at me.

Oh my. Well... it's not like I never skinny dipped before. But that had been at night in dark water where nobody could see much. This felt like I was under a spotlight. My little inner voice is shy, but she was an insecure piece of my ego that was still clinging to my last shreds of socially accepted behaviors. But my naughty side was all in! I looked around once more, and decided the eyes out there were mostly busy with anything else to look at... so I untied my bikini top, slipped it off, and both Ozzie and Diane gave matching Mmmm's of approval.

"Right?" Steve agreed.

I giggled, untied the bikini bottoms, slipped them off, and all three started a slow clap that made me laugh and turn all shades of red, I'm sure. Then I noticed how the clapping had drawn more attention my way. Soon more slow claps came from several directions at once, and Larry with his clients all joined in. God, I felt so exposed! I quickly got down into the hot tub, slid under the water and drifted my way over to Steve.

"Well, I think I can skip her show now." Diane smiled. "I doubt anything she does on stage could beat that."

In hindsight, I have to admit, I kinda liked to be seen naked like that. I guess it was sort of an acceptable situation to be naked in. Lots of people hot tub in the nude. But I wasn't expecting so much attention. After the spontaneous applause, we had Martin and Trudy join us. She refused to take off her bikini bottoms, but did get convinced to shed her top.

Then Larry and his chosen escort, Tiffany, got naked and joined us. For an older guy, he was in good shape, and was pretty well hung. She was absolutely lovely, though I suspect her perfectly shaped boobs were store bought too. She got naked and sat in the crook of Larry's arm as he rather obviously played with her breasts under the water. More of the clients and partners joined in with their escorts, and soon the hot tub was full to capacity.

We all had to keep getting in and out of the water to prevent getting cold in the evening air or cooked in the steaming water. Which meant we were all taking turns exposing ourselves. I saw Tiffany gawk at Steve's impressive manhood every time he showed it, and I felt a strange sense of pride. I loved that other woman envied me for being with him. Not sure why, but I did.

Eventually the mix of people in the hot tub changed. Some left, others joined, but I was more than content to just enjoy it. Steve got up, announced he was going for a refresh on his drink, and asked if anyone else wanted one. About five others accepted, including Larry and myself among them. I got up to go help him, but he refused. "No need." he smiled. "I got this. Relax."

I was about to return to my seat, when Larry reached over, took my hand, and gently, but insistently, pulled me over.

"Come sit with me while we wait," he said, and sat me down on his lap.

Now, I'm very used to sitting on laps. I do it many times a night when performing. I'm even used to being felt up and groped a bit while doing it. But sitting on my boyfriend's boss's lap while both of us were naked! That was a bit unnerving. One hand under the water cupped my ass, and the other casually stroked up and down my hip. All the while, I felt his semi-hard cock growing under my rear end.

"Barbie, isn't it?" he grinned up at me. "You're even more beautiful up close than you were on stage."

I blushed a smile at him, doubly so as his face was mere inches from my exposed breasts. "Thank you, Mister Pierce."

"Oh, you call me Larry." he said, and shifted me about on his lap a bit, making his erection poke against my pussy. "I was hoping Steve would bring you today. I wanted to tell you how pleased I am with his performance, especially since that big contract he closed on. I think he's one of our best and brightest."

"That's good to hear." I smiled, trying to shift my weight so his probing manhood wouldn't find its way into me.

"Yes, I'm sure we'll be having discussions soon... about a promotion." he said the last with a firm grip on my ass, and a gentle push to move me along his hardening length.

The head of his manhood nestled right between the lips of my sex, and despite my fears of being caught by Steve getting fondled by his boss, I couldn't help feeling a little heat start burning inside me. Larry wasn't unattractive for an older man, and he certainly felt... well endowed for a man of age.

"I know Steve is eager to take the next step in his career." I assured him.

He nodded. "He has said as much. We've made tentative plans to meet informally to discuss the terms of his promotion. Perhaps you'd be good enough to be part of it. Dinner at his place, perhaps?"

Oh my, he was rather forward, wasn't he? "I'd like that." I lied, and he moved me along his erection again, nuzzling my pussy with the head of his cock.

"Excellent. We'll work out the details then." he grinned, eyeing up my breasts as I tried to shift off of his cock. "Ah, drinks!" he grinned, and lifted my ass with his hand taking the opportunity for one more squeeze, and sat me down next to him.

Steve stepped back into the tub, handed out everyone's drink off the tray he had, and settled next to me. I grabbed his hand nervously under the water, and he frowned.

"You okay?"

I nodded. "Yes. Fine."

For the rest of the time, Larry was a perfect gentleman. He kept up a lively conversation, and kept his hands to himself, though he did cast me some interesting looks now and then. I decided I'd tell Steve about it later.

We finished our drinks, chatted for a bit, then Steve started thanking Larry for inviting us, and said we'd be going. Ozzie and Diane followed suit, then the other junior partner Martin and his girlfriend. We made some quick plans to see Ozzie and Diane the next night at Yowzah and drove back to his house.

"I thought you would want to stay longer." I said. "It seemed like things just started to get... less businessy and more, umm... friendly." Very friendly in Larry's case.

He nodded. "The after party is for partners and above. Larry told us at the start. It was time for us to go." He grinned. "Don't worry. I think Larry is going to offer the promotion soon. Then we can stay for the after party too."

The after party. I could only imagine how that was proceeding. It's a little embarrassing, but I sort of wished we could have stayed a little longer. Maybe just enough to see if Larry would put me on his lap again while Steve was there. It made me smile to myself. I'll tell him about it. I will... eventually.

We enjoyed a little cuddle on his back patio until we both had been teased enough. Then we rushed up to his bedroom for some wild sex.

The show the next night was not so typical for a slow Sunday. We had a lot more patrons than any other Sunday I could remember, and we had a lot of fun with the program, going off script as we often did on other Sundays. It made it more fun for us and the audience seemed to like it. Donnie had started to encourage us to do even more ad lib. It seemed to be attracting more audience, now that the word spread that we were really a different kind of show on Sundays.

Our regular bartender was back, but I still filled in back there when she needed a break. That's where I was when Steve, Ozzie, and Diane arrived. We did our kisses and hugs all around, got them some drinks, and I had to hurry backstage to get into my outfit for the next number. Paula and I did a duet and totally ad libbed the hell out of it. What fun! Then I left that skimpy outfit on, wiggled on out to mingle and eventually landed my ass on Ozzie's lap. I thought that might get Steve's attention.

"Enjoying the show?" I asked and stole a little sip from his drink.

"Definitely!" Ozzie grabbed my ass and gave me a firm squeeze that made me jump with a little squeal. "And the dancing is great too."

I was surprised that Steve had nothing to say about me getting fondled on his friend's lap. He just smiled and kept the conversation going the whole time. My next act was my last for the night, and I came out to sit with them till the end of the show. I took my seat on Steve's lap, and he enjoyed a little fondling for a bit, and we left between acts.

By Steve's suggestion, I stayed in my skimpy outfit, and just grabbed my things on the way out of the dressing room. We all piled into a cab, and Diane sat up front with the driver leaving me between Steve and Ozzie in the back. It turned out to be one of the most interesting cab rides of my life. I was holding hands with Steve, and chatting with him and Ozzie, and it all seemed quite normal but for the overly revealing outfit I was in.

Then Steve turned and gave me a little kiss... then another longer, deeper one. I sighed at how good his kisses were, enjoying his attention. Then I felt a hand turn my face the other way. Ozzie kissed me before I really knew what he was up to. In my surprise, and having just melted at Steve's kiss, I sort of... let it happen. Tentative at first, just touching lips, then I felt his tongue asking permission to enter my mouth.

I hesitated, still doubting that this was actually happening, then his hand slid up my thigh. My inner slut moaned and made me do the same out loud. I let my lips part and our tongues met. He was almost as talented at kissing as Steve was. Maybe better in some ways. Less demanding maybe, which I wasn't yet sure was better or not.

That kiss ended and I was still catching my breath when Steve turned me his way again. Five long kisses each like that until we arrived at Steve's. I was a little flustered to say the least. What exactly had just happened? It was almost dreamlike, or from a drunken haze, but other than that one sip from Ozzie's drink, I had no alcohol at all. I couldn't blame this on anything but me.

Steve paid the driver, and we all piled into the elevator. I was engulfed in Steve's arms, his mouth doing wonderful things with mine the whole ride up, and while I couldn't see it happening, I could hear similar things coming from Ozzie and Diane.

Steve's place was pretty small as far as apartments go, but the view of Central Park from eleven stories up was pretty awesome.

Steve let us in and nodded to the little living room. "Wine, beer, vodka, gin, or whiskey." He announced. "Bar's open."

"Wine for me." Diane said and settled herself next to Ozzie on the couch.

"Whiskey for me." Ozzie slid a hand around Diane, and they started a kiss I thought I should look away from. "Wine for me too." I said. "Let me help."

I joined Steve in his kitchen while Ozzie got friendly with Diane, and we filled the glasses, then joined the still necking couple. By the time we returned, Ozzie had taken off his sport jacket, Diane's blazer, and had one of her unnaturally firm tits in hand, feeling her up through her blouse that already had three buttons undone. We sat across from them, Steve on his lounge chair and me on his lap.

There was a sad attempt to ignore the elephant in the room, but it didn't last. I had just enjoyed a three way make-out session with my boyfriend, and her boyfriend, and Diane seemed unphased by it entirely. So, after some pointless effort at conversation, I just turned to Steve and sighed. "Can you explain what happened in the cab, please?"

He shrugged and kissed me again. "Just... a friendly wager." He said quietly, but Ozzie and Diane could hear.

"Oh, no." Diane groaned through her laugh. "You two and your damned wagers." She smiled over at me. "These two are always on about silly wagers and daring each other to do one thing or another. I swear, they're like a couple of teenaged boys in a Pissire contest."

"Pissire?" I asked. "What's that?"

"Piss-higher" she separated the word. "Get it? Who can piss higher." She snickered. "These two are living proof that you can't stay young forever, but you can be immature for the rest of your life."

"And on that note..." Ozzie grinned. "Which was better?"

"What?" I gasped.

"Which of us did you like kissing more?" Steve asked.

"Oh, come on!" I scoffed. "You can't expect me to answer that!"

"Oh, go on." Diane giggled.

"No, I mean... I can't. Steve's my boyfriend, I can't compare his kisses like that!"

"It's all right." He said. "I won't be offended if you like Ozzie's better. I'm sure he's better than me at something... not that we found what that might be yet."

"Oooo, you bastard." Ozzie growled. "Okay, now you have to tell us. Come on. Which did you like better."

"No! That's not fair! I mean, how can I...?"

"I think I sympathize with Barbie on this one." Diane said at last. "She doesn't have enough to go on with just a few kisses. It's not a fair comparison."

"Thank you!" I huffed.

"So... start over." She smiled at me.

"Wait. What?" I squeaked.

"And to make it fair, keep the kisses the same as much as possible." She continued. "Same position, same length of time... but you're going to have to be honest in your opinion or it's just a waste of time and effort."

"But... I can't."

"You just did in the taxi." She shrugged at me. "Just let that all happen again. Go on. I'm curious too."

I had to admit. Making out in the taxi was rather hot. I was still confused as to why it happened, or why Steve let it happen. I knew he wasn't the jealous type, but I thought he might have a thing or two to say about me tongue wrestling with his friend. And Diane too? Why wasn't she upset? Then a thought occurred. Was this all part of my honey's plan for this evening? We had talked about swinging. Not a lot, but some. I told him I probably wouldn't consider doing that with total strangers, but if we both knew the other or others...