Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 10

Story Info
Barbie is the favorite toy at The Christmas Party!
12.8k words
2.91
8.9k
9

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
166 Followers

My toes curled into the warm sand while I let the hot sun cover me with a nice tan. Steve was cooling off in the water, and I set down my book to watch. I tried not to think too much about how and why we were here. It had been two months since I started working for the law firm as a regular escort, and I felt a pang of shame whenever I thought about it too much.

Steve said that his contracts were sporadic but averaged out to one or two a month. So, when I considered the proposal to be a regular escort for him, I expected I'd be out a couple times a month at most. Larry, however, had other plans.

First, he outed me and my little secret. Now most of the partners and junior partners in the firm knew who the Hotwife Escort was, and who my husband was. I thought Steve would have been mortified to have his colleagues know that his young wife was working as an escort, knowing what escorts often did. Not only was he not embarrassed; he actually bragged about it, saying I was the only one of their wives hot enough to do the job.

Then Larry told them all to use me for their escort as well. I turned down virtually all offers for more work, except with Ozzie. The incentive wasn't enough to have me out with strange men every night, and the number of offers I kept getting would do just that. So, for that first month, Steve had me out with two of his clients, and Ozzie had me with two more.

I really do try to keep it to just escort work. Go around with the guy, look pretty, maybe a little petting, but Steve and Ozzie both like to push me. And they know I have a type. I don't get old men anymore. They stick with clients under fifty most of the time, and only the ones who expect hot sex with a somewhat slutty escort! Four times in that first month! Four! And every one of them ended with me in a hotel room having sex with three or four men! Steve, or Steve and Ozzie, Larry (who always insisted on coming), and their client.

The second month got much worse. Because I kept turning down the other partners, Larry was convinced I wasn't helping enough. So, being the boss, he changed the rules on us. Well, on Steve, and thus on us.

"Two clients." Larry told us. We were in our living room for what had become a monthly update meeting when Larry would check all the numbers and let Steve know how high he climbed on the leaderboard. "Take two clients a month with other partners besides Steve and Ozzie. That's all."

"But I don't want to work for anyone but Steve and Ozzie!" I protested.

"Let me finish." Larry grinned. "Two clients, and you'll get paid two thousand for each, no matter what happens or doesn't happen when you're out... as long as we land the deal, obviously. That's four or five times more than we pay even our best escorts."

"I still don't want to work for anyone but Steve and Ozzie! Don't you get it..."

"Still not done." He said, more sharply. "Let's call it an incentive." He had that lecherous grin. "I will let Steve pick two clients each month. Two clients for other partners. If you work, and we close the deal, you get the bonus. If you work and don't close the deal, you get no bonus. If you refuse the work, I deduct your bonus."

"What! That's totally unfair!" I screamed at him.

"I'm just trying to get our profits up." He argued back. "Do you realize that most of the clients like these, the ones who want the 'extra service' we offer, are around a thirty to fifty percent success rate. Even Tiffany, our most successful escort, only hits about fifty percent on the regular. But the ones you helped with are up around ninety! That's no coincidence. You're still my silver bullet. I just want that bullet more often. This is how I can get that."

"No! It's too much," I fired back, "and if you don't get the contract, we lose money? How is that fair? And why? So you can get into my panties more than you already do? I don't think so!"

"Look, we're negotiating." Steve interjected. "Give us a few minutes to discuss and give a counteroffer."

"Steve!" I stomped. "I don't want a counter..."

"A few minutes." Steve got up, lifted me off the couch, and marched me out to the back patio.

"I don't want to do this!" I cried at him. "You can see how unfair this is, right?"

He nodded. "But he did that because he's expecting a counteroffer." Steve insisted. "This is what we do. Come on. Bring it down a few notches, and let's turn this to our favor."

We sat out in the cold for a while, discussing, arguing, and compromising with each other, until we came to a decision we both could live with. Steve knew this was more about me than it was about him, so he let me make the proposal.

It came down to this. I would agree to work with two partners each month. I had to approve of the partner, and client they wanted me for. They only got to have me for one client each. If I rejected the client, they could propose another client. And I got the 5% bonus, or the two-thousand, which ever was greater.

His counter was that if I rejected the client, and the partner didn't have another I approved of, I had to accept the job, or get the bonus deducted as before. Plus, as per usual, Larry wanted to be there for all of them.

My counter to that was Larry would add another five hundred to the bonus if he was involved, no matter the outcome. If I didn't have sex, if we didn't get the contract, whatever. If Larry was present, it would cost him.

He agreed, and I was under a new contract.

The second month was a difficult adjustment, but not as bad as it could have been. Steve had two clients that fit my type, and the usual ensued. Dinner out, some form of entertainment after; one was an opera, which made me feel very underdressed in my skimpy little outfit surrounded by elegant gowns and men in tuxedos. All four meetings ended in a hotel room with three sexed up men taking turns with me.

My two partners that I had to work for were Chris and Nick. Chris was a very nice guy, not bad looking, and he set me up with a client who actually treated me well. It was a nice night out that only resulted in a little groping and a kiss goodnight! I could deal with that!

Nick, on the other hand, or Dick as I referred to him, was an asshole. He's one of Steve's least favorite people in the firm. Arrogant and cocky, very full of himself, and he really, REALLY got off on the fact that this hotwife escort was actually married to a junior partner he outranked in the corporate org chart. I knew it wasn't going to be a fun evening when it started with dinner at Hooters!

After that terrific start (yes, being sarcastic), we headed to a strip club, which was a lot less classy than the first one I had been taken to, and the girls were dead-eye zombies just shaking their tits. I got taken to the VIP and Dick had me do a striptease for them before they bounced me on their laps (and cocks). Back to a hotel, and they all did me again in pairs so they could double penetrate me.

But that wasn't the end, or the worst part. The client was into some kinky shit and had handcuffs in his luggage. I had my wrists cuffed behind my back while I got bent over the couch in the hotel suite. He used a dildo to fuck my ass and loosen me up, then replaced it with his cock. Dick loved that! He stuck his wimpy cock in my ass too and spanked me, calling me all sorts of horrible things... and Larry let it all happen.

The silver lining is that the next day, Steve came home and told me Nick was let go. He had a huge row with Larry, and told him that when he was the chaperone, he had to take care of me like Steve would, or we were both done, and he meant it! I rewarded him with some of the best sex we ever had... though, to be fair, the silk tie he used to tie my hands behind my back might have had something to do with it. I may have hinted that the handcuffs were the only part I sort of liked.

My toes made little sprays of sand and I dug my heels in to make little ditches for my feet. If this is what being my husband's escort would get me, I might as well enjoy it for a while longer. Just no more Dicks!

The cruise was compensation for not vetting Nick and his client better. As far as apologies go, it was pretty good. It was like the most elegant hotel floating on the ocean. With all the work that Steve was doing, and all the sort of work I was doing, we needed this. It was a short break, just a week on a cruise ship to the Bahamas, but after the last couple months, it felt rejuvenating, and it let Steve and I reconnect in the best way.

We had fine dining every night, a casino to play in, dancing, shows, beautiful views, swimming, snorkeling, and we had sex every night on our balcony to the point where our neighbors learned our routine, and for the last couple nights, we had spectators. Let them watch! Give me my husband with his monster cock fucking me with a gorgeous view of the ocean, and you can take pictures for all I care.

When we finally got home again, I checked the Montauk Club message board, and went through the messages left by other members who wanted to get with us. Thirty-One messages! I could hardly believe it! Steve always let me go through them and decide if I wanted to meet any, and other than Tom and Katrina, I accepted only one other couple's offer.

John (or JP), and Debbie were very nice. Debbie was about Steve's age and looked very good. Fit, curvy the way he likes, and was very sweet. JP was older, in his young fifties, but he had a nice, rugged face, and a great build. Turned out he was a gym rat (his words, not mine), and worked out at least two hours every day. It was some of the most energetic sex I ever had, but I told Steve it wasn't as enjoyable as I had hoped.

Considering all the extra escort work I was getting from Steve, Ozzie, Larry, and the partners, having sex with more strangers was pretty low on my priority list... but I wanted to keep Steve happy. Watching me have sex is fun for him, but having sex while he watches me is even better. I picked out two of the couples to reply to and opened their profiles to show Steve to get his approval.

Then I checked our shared calendar for possible dates, when I noticed something coming up in a couple weeks. It was Steve's office holiday party. He wasn't home at yet, so I made a point to bring it up later.

I met him at the door as I tried to every night and told him about my day. Unfortunately, being Escort Barbie didn't leave me much time for dance. With a heavy heart, I let Steve convince me to quit Yowzah as a regular, and I only went to perform as visiting talent a couple times a month. Heartbreaking!

Then I asked about the Holiday Party.

"Oh, right!" he cheered up. "That's pretty soon, isn't it?"

"It's on the calendar already." I nodded. "Are you going without me?"

He snickered. "Oh, hell no! Nobody would forgive me if I didn't bring you along."

"Is it formal? What should I wear?" I asked.

He frowned. "Hmm... need something holiday themed. And hot! Very hot!" He grinned and nodded. "Time to play dress up with my Barbie Doll again."

We went to see Roger at the adult fashion store the next evening. He kept the place open for us since Steve doesn't get off work till later, and I'm sure having the place empty was part of their plan.

We started in the lingerie section, and Steve picked out what he wanted me to try on. I do love it when he plays dress up with me. It's terribly sexy getting all dolled up and letting him pick out hot things for me to wear, especially when Roger helps. I tried on a few very skimpy items, and all the attention was getting to me. The third item was a black lace bra and panty set, but the panties were crotchless! Steve also had me try on black fishnets and thigh boots with a little white fur around the tops... very sexy Mrs. Claus! I came out to show it off, and their reaction was a little overwhelming.

After some petting and playing, I got taken into the dressing room (where there are no cameras) and bent over a chair. Roger took advantage of my crotchless panties and fucked me while I held onto Steve's hips and sucked his cock. Roger got cum on the panties, so of course, we had to buy the set.

Then I tried on the dresses. With the immediate sexual tension diffused, it went a lot faster than usual. Steve settled on a very short dress in bright red, a wide black belt, and white gloves, complete with little Santa hat! I looked like I could star in a Christmas Porno!

"Honey? Isn't this a little too much?" I asked, looking at myself in the mirrors.

"You're the company Escort." He grinned. "Might as well dress the part!"

"Escort?" Roger gaped at me. "Really?"

I scowled at Steve for letting that slip. "It's not like it sounds." I scoffed.

"Yes, it is." Steve grinned.

I did my best to avoid more embarrassment, and we left as soon as I could get checked out. Roger thanked us for another terrific 'sale' and left me my now customary hundred-dollar gift card with an invitation to come back any time. I was so turned on by the two of them playing with me, I gave Steve another blowjob in the parking lot before we left.

Just as my first Escort job became known as the Backus Incident, this became known as The Christmas Party. We got dressed up; Steve in his very nice suit, me in my Slutty Mrs. Claus dress, complete with lingerie and fishnets, and we drove to our midtown apartment to take a cab from there to Steve's office building. They literally had the office party in the office! Their largest conference room had the table pushed to the side, covered with pickings and punch, a few smaller tables added around the room, and chairs arranged around those.

I expected a typical office party. Rum punch, mingling, dancing to some classic holiday music, decorations, a raffle of some sort, maybe a Secret Santa exchange. You know the routine. And it was all just like that... at first. We mingled and had some punch, bought some raffle tickets, but I noticed a distinct lack of ladies. The few wives and girlfriends who left with their men early, the handful of female employees who did the same. And, well... me!

I was having a slow dance with Steve when it became apparent, I was literally the last girl standing. He confirmed that we were down to about a dozen of the partners and junior partners, and all three of the Senior Partners were present. Larry, of course, Mister Young, and Mister Dewey. These were the founders of the Dewey, Pierce, and Young Law Firm. Dewey and Young ran the other offices in Miami and Palo Alto.

"But where have all the ladies gone?" I asked more than a little nervously.

"They don't really want to be around for what comes next." He grinned that Darth Sexfiend smile at me.

"What comes next?"

He didn't get to answer before Mister Dewey cut in and took me out for a spin. He reeked of cigar smoke and grabbed me too hard for dancing. "Hello Barbie. You can call me Mister Big." He chuckled with a little hint of rum. "Larry tells me you're our corporate Escort now... and the wife of a junior partner, no less." He cackled again. "Don't know how much of that is true, but you're the best-looking piece of ass I've ever seen at one of these parties."

"Mister Dewey!" I grabbed his hand and pulled it off my ass. "That's not my job here."

He scowled at me. "You're an escort, right?" he huffed. "What the hell kind of escort are you then?"

Larry cut in and nudged Dewey away. "You alright there, Barbie Doll?" he asked as he turned me about on the floor. Other men were moving chairs aside and clearing the folding tables away to open more of the conference room for dancing.

"Thanks for the rescue." I said quietly. "Now, can you tell me what's going on? Why am I the only girl here?"

He chuckled. "Not for long. More are on the way." He said with a sly grin.

It took a moment for my brain to do the math on that. "Strippers?!" I gasped. "You hired strippers?"

He laughed and grabbed my ass as we turned about on the newly opened space. A moment later, another of the partners cut in. He gave me his name, but I don't remember what it was. I just remember he never let go of my ass the whole time. Then another partner cut in for more of the same, and another. I got groped and felt up by about half the men there, and I could feel the energy building.

Thankfully Steve gabbed me out of the arms of one trying to pull up the hem of my dress and curled me up close for a slow dance, just rocking back and forth.

"Strippers?" I hissed in a whisper. "Larry hired Strippers?"

He nodded down at me. "He does every year." He said. "And, look. Don't be mad, okay. But... he's sort of been talking you up to the senior partners as a really hot dancer, and, well... everyone is sort of expecting you to do a little performance with the strippers."

I gawked up at him. "Steve!" I whimpered. "I can't strip for all these men!"

He pulled me closer and kept his voice low. "Yes, you can." He said. "Remember the videos? The ones you watched to see how the old strip tease used to work? Remember how they took off their clothes, but still kept covered?"

I nodded. "Yeah, Gypsy Rose."

He nodded. "Exactly. Just think about how she would do it, and you'll be fine. I'll be right here the whole time. Just strip down to that hot lingerie, and it will be a massive hit!"

I felt myself shiver with nerves and fear. "Don't you dare let all these men gangbang me!"

He shook his head and kissed me slow and sweet. "Not a chance. I promise."

Just then, a storm of cheers and activity erupted. Five of the hottest girls lead by none other than Tiffany, the leggy escort babe, entered the room. There was a sexy elf costume, Tiffany in a slutty Mrs. Claus costume rather like me, one wearing nothing but a red ribbon like a wrapped gift, and two 'tiny reindeer' girls with plushy antlers and... oh my god! Were those butt plug tails?

The girls swept in and started dancing to the raunchy rap song that vaguely referred to something about Christmas, though from the little I was able to pick up, it was more about sex than Santa. The men were going wild, cheering and calling for them to strip, and I did my best to blend into the background. That lasted a whole five seconds.

Mister Dewey, the senior partner who managed to get his hand up my skirt while we danced came over and pulled me away from Steve. "Come on Barbie! Get that cute little ass out there!"

I got practically dragged to the strippers, and Tiffany recognized me at once. She hurried over, took my hands and bent me down so we were both lips to ears.

"Are you alright?" She said loudly so I could hear her over the music.

I nodded. "I just have no idea what to do!"

She laughed. "Don't do anything! Just dance with me and look pretty!"

Her Mrs. Claus dress was quite a bit sluttier than mine. Her skirt was short enough to show off her little black thong panties, and her dress barely covered her overly generous tits. She had thigh boots similar to mine but without the fur, and the front of her dress was red fishnet from her hips to her breasts, like a Santa bikini.

It took a moment and a change in music for me to get into it, but eventually I was shaking my body along with the other girls, and Tiffany even bumped and twirled with me a bit. It actually turned out to be pretty hot and exhilarating, sort of like my burlesque set at Yowzah. We had fun with it for a while, then the guys were all cheering, "More skin! Take it off!" and shit like that.

Tiffany and the girls obliged, slowly shedding their clothes until there were bare breasts and bare asses wiggling about for the men to enjoy. I kept my clothes on, still dancing, but not stripping. I was so focused on staying close to Tiffany, I hardly noticed that the other girls were disappearing one at a time. I saw one of the reindeer girls arm-in-arm with two junior partners leave, and I realized they were off to find an empty office to screw her in!

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
166 Followers