Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This snapped me back to reality, and I must have looked like a deer in the headlights! Tiffany came over in just her G-string, took my hands again and gave me a wet kiss that made the remaining men cheer all the more. Then she took Mister Dewey away, much to my relief!

I was left with four of the remaining partners, Larry and Steve of course, and Mister Young. And then there was me. Sexy Mrs. Claus in my skimpy red dress, fishnets, thigh boots, and as yet unrevealed lingerie under it all. A lone fox with a pack of hounds on the hunt.

Steve rescued me again, taking me in one arm and pushing another rum punch into my hand. "You did great, baby." He grinned. "And look! Still have all your clothes on."

I nodded. "Not for much longer if I'm reading this room right, and I am." I sipped my punch and tried to slow my racing heart. "Baby, I can't do this." I whimpered in his arms. "I'm so scared."

"I promised you." He assured me. "I'm not letting all these guys gangbang you. Relax. You're okay. Enjoy your drink and catch your breath."

The atmosphere did seem to settle a bit, though I thought I could hear girls crying out and moaning from beyond the conference room doors. Music was still playing, and Larry came over, took my hand, and gently guided me out to the dance space again to some slow Frank Sinatra.

Though he settled one hand on my ass the whole time, he was a gentleman otherwise. "You look terrified, Barbie Doll." He smiled. "Aren't you enjoying yourself?"

I huffed a laugh. "If by enjoying you mean scared to death that I'm about to be ravaged by a room full of horny men, then sure. Having a great time." I said sarcastically.

He laughed. "Not at all." He smirked, "though, if you are willing to consider fulfilling your role as Escort, I could turn this evening into a very profitable one."

"I'm not having sex with all these men!" I hissed under my breath.

"Not what I had in mind." He sneered. "Dewey and Young are hoping to watch you dance." He nodded to Young and looked around for Dewey.

"He's off unwrapping a present." I said caustically.

He laughed and pulled me closer. "Steve mentioned the striptease, I assume?"

I scowled up at him. "Yes."

"Good! Then it's settled." He grinned. "And in return, I'll toss in... ohh... another two percent on Steve's next commission."

I gave him a tight-lipped glare. "Two percent for each partner!" I countered.

He blinked at me. "Four percent! Huh. Alright. Four."

"Six! You're a senior partner too. And another two for the partners and junior partners." I added.

"Eight! Now you're getting greedy, little lady." he frowned.

"And you are too." I spat back.

He scowled, looking like he would refuse, which would have been fine by me, then grinned and nodded. "Fine. Eight it is." Then he smiled and reached up over our heads. A plastic mistletoe had been pinned to the ceiling with some string. He pulled it down, tucked it into the brim of my Santa hat, and smirked fiendishly. "Mistletoe." was all he said.

He pulled me tight to his body, and I could feel his erection bumping against my sex. He grabbed the back of my head and I was forced to return an insistent kiss, his tongue invading my mouth as he grabbed my ass while lifting my skirt enough to bare my panties. Inside, I was furious! Taking advantage of me like that, and in front of all these men! I wanted to knee him in the balls! What I did was moan into his mouth.

Even as I did, I scolded myself for it. Get a grip, Barbie! You're not supposed to enjoy this!

His hand found my black lace panties with the gap in the crotch. When his fingers met moist pussy, he stopped kissing and grinned down at me. "I think we're on the same page now. Eight percent, as agreed." I moaned into his mouth again as he played with my tongue.

As soon as he ended the kiss, I got swept off by another who danced with me in much the same way, grabbing my ass, holding me much too close and forcing his tongue into my mouth. And the game of pass the Barbie Doll began. I danced with every man in the place for a minute or two each, and despite my best efforts, all the fondling and overzealous kissing had my hormones raging! At last I found myself back in Steve's arms.

His hands cupped my ass, his wonderful lips took mine, and I felt safe and at home again. I was ravenous with him, making our kiss desperately passionate. We held one another, his caress reaching down under my dress and feeling my rear. Dizzy, and rescued from my fears for that brief moment, I thanked him with even more passion in our next kiss. By the time we ended our makeout session, the music changed again. Santa Baby! A version I happened to love! A sexy, brassy mood with a wonderful voice doing some great big band sound... not the annoying rendition of Madonna trying to sound like Betty Boop.

It had a long lead up with an instrumental, and Steve whispered in my ear, "Go on, Gypsy Rose," and spun me out to the floor alone.

Oh my god! Now? Like this?

I couldn't deny, the music was perfect for it, and at least I wasn't getting the shouts to 'take it off'. It almost felt classy, like Gypsy Rose had been. She was seductive and smooth, not raunchy, and she took the 'tease' part of striptease seriously. Show it all, but not all at once. And my excitement from being in my husband's arms had my blood boiling. Probably not the best time to start removing my clothes in a room full of men.

I moved with my burlesque style, which was Gypsy's hallmark, and slowly peeled off one white glove.

That was all it took. I had every eye in the place watching me. Murmurs of 'she's stripping for us' and 'she's so damned hot', came from my admiring audience of men. I caught Steve grinning at me, Darth Sexfiend in attendance, and I shivered at that lusty look. We met eyes, and I nipped coyly on the tip of the other glove and slowly pulled my hand out while giving him my 'you got me so hot' smile.

The other glove came off, and I draped it over Larry's face and danced away again. Then I bent over and shook my ass slowly to the beat, lifting my skirt as I went... and realized my mistake too late. I heard a voice in the crowd say 'crotchless panties!', and I stood again like I heard a gunshot! I forgot all about those! Oops!

Well, too late. The show must go on! I kept going, doing that seductive glide across the floor while I unbuckled and removed my wide black belt, dropping it at Mister Young's feet. I spun away from his reaching hands and stopped by the board table, turned my back to a rather cute junior partner, and brushed my hair forward, tapping at the zip on my dress.

He took the hint, and slowly unzipped me as I undulated in time with the music. Done with that, I danced away again, and shrugged my shoulders free. More whispers found my ears. 'His wife! Wow! I want a wife like that!' I just giggled.

By then, some of the men who were lucky enough to get off with the strippers had returned, and my audience filled out a bit more. So many men. So many eyes on me. So little clothing. I wondered if anyone could see how flushed I was, or how wet.

I stood there like that; my dress being held by force of will alone as the last of the song was winding down. Oh hell. How to end it? How far do I let this go? As if by fate, I met Steve's eyes again, and he smiled, nodded, and mouthed the words 'do it' to me. I let the dress slide off my body and kicked it away. In just my black lace panties and sexy lace bra that hid nothing, fishnets and fur lined thigh boots, I finished the last bars, and ended with a flourishing bow.

Had I not known there were only about a dozen men in the room, I would have thought it was a full theater. Cheers, clapping, bravos and all came from my audience, and I was on fire! God, I love to perform! And I love seeing those lusty looks, especially from Steve! I could see how proud he was of me, and I wiggled my way through the men and right into his arms.

I was half expecting the night to end there. Steve would take me in his arms, bid everyone a goodnight, and take me home for some hot sex. I cuddled close, smiled up at him, and he looked down at me with those devouring eyes. Darth Sexfiend was still here.

"Oh, look." He grinned and tickled the mistletoe in my hat. He leered down at me. "Where's my kiss?"

Oh, I was all about that! I lifted on my toes, his hands roaming around my almost naked body as I got a deep, moaning kiss from my husband while the rest watched us. He cupped and groped my ass, roamed up to my tits, really lashed my mouth with his expert tongue, and when we let it end almost a minute later, I was dizzy and drunk with my own desire. I wanted more and moved to kiss him again... but he didn't let me.

Steve took my shoulders and turned me around to face my admiring crowd. I was so turned on, so warm and wet, feeling so sexy, their lustful eyes were intoxicating. Then I felt his hand unclasp my lace bra, and I made a cute little squeak as I caught it before it fell.

"Come on! Take it off!" the cheering began, and I felt the blush in my cheeks burning bright. Steve's hands glided over my shoulders, down my arms, to my wrists, and gently moved my hands away. The lace fell and my breasts got another round of applause!

"Time for the raffle." Larry announced, and the cheering doubled. Men started digging tickets out of their pockets, and I thought it was ridiculous. Here I was, almost naked, and they got so excited by a raffle?

"Alright, gentlemen." Larry raised his voice, walked to the side of the room and dragged a chair out to the middle with him. "As you know, tonight's drawing will have a first and second prize!"

As you know? They must have said something about what the prizes were when I wasn't paying attention. Or maybe it was mentioned in the office or something.

"The winner gets a client meeting with our escort Barbie Doll, courtesy of the management! And you know what that means!"

There was a round of cheers and wolf whistles. Oh my god! They all knew! They knew about me and the clients I... serviced! They knew that if I was the escort, they'd probably all have sex with me! How humiliating, being touted as the corporate slut! Why was it making me so hot?

"The second winner!" Larry went on. "The second gets a five minute lap dance from our very own hotwife escort, Barbie Doll, for us all to watch and envy." he added and patted the chair he had dragged over.

I shot a terrified look at Steve, but he just smiled back at me. Did he know and not tell me? Was this the plan from the start of the night? I looked up at him with all the pleading I could muster. "You're letting him do this to me?"

Steve tilted a smile back, and pulled me closer. "You're going to be great!" he said proudly. "Just be yourself and have fun."

I huffed and lifted on my toes to get closer to his ear. "I'm topless and wearing crotchless panties!" I hissed.

"Oh." he smirked, and grinned even more. "Then maybe it will be even more fun for you than usual." Then he dangled his tickets with a wink. "Three guesses what I'll do to you if I win." he snickered and lightly swatted my ass to send me on my way.

"Sit that little ass right here." Larry crooned, and patted the seat.

Still feeling mortified and betrayed, I went over, turned, and he brushed my ass with his hand as I sat and crossed my legs so as not to show off the gap in my panties.

I did a quick headcount of the men remaining. Fifteen! Fifteen men, all holding tickets. And to my horror, Dewey had a fucking wad of them! He must have held fifty tickets in his eager fist!

Larry was handed a plastic bucket with a pile of paper slips inside. He stirred them with his hand, shook them up, then held it out to Steve. "She's your wife! You get the honors!" he said.

Oh god! That was just like Larry. Making Steve choose who I would play escort for, and who would get my ass on his lap while they all watched. My heart was racing a mile a minute, and I felt my face burning with a blush.

Steve reached in, and pulled the first ticket. Stan, a junior partner I hadn't met but for the times he danced and groped me this night. He nodded at me, and I could see him lusting for me already. My nipples responded by standing at attention. Shit! What's wrong with you! Stop enjoying this!

The cheers subsided, and Steve reached into the bucket again. My heart sank into my boots when he called out, "Richard Dewey!"

Oh no! Dickie! Mister Big belly and cigars, not to mention his lecherous, leering eyes and blatant arrogance. I got up, and the dirty old man sat down to more cheering and cat calls. Someone turned up the volume on the music, and at least the tune was good.

Larry came over and grinned down at me, then down at Dickie. "Have fun." he said.

"Oh, I will!" Dewey was practically drooling.

Someone started a five minute timer, and I started dancing. It wasn't bad while I was circling his chair, doing my burlesque style moves and poses. It was actually sort of... exciting. I told myself a hundred times to stop enjoying this, but I just can't help it. I love performing. But, to make matters worse, I felt my pussy getting warm and wet.

I danced over Dewey's lap, shaking my rear but not touching him. I thought I'd just wiggle on his lap a bit, maybe let him feel me up, but he had other plans. While I was like that, my legs spread and my back to him, his hand came up and rubbed my exposed sex through the gap in my panties! I managed to dance away before he could sink a finger in, but everyone saw it, and more whistles and cheering ensued.

I still had more time before it was over, so I risked dancing close again. This time I faced him, and gyrated as seductively as I liked, thinking I now had some measure of control again. There was no way he could grab me at this distance with any effect. The best he could do was touch my tits and play with my nipples, which he did. And damn it! Every time he would twist or tug one, I felt a tingle in my sex!

I taunted him, staying just out of reach, letting him have some, but not all of what he wanted. This part was fun. Making him lust for me, but denying his...

A hand came down on my ass with a sharp smack, and it made me hop forward just enough to put me in reach of Dewey's grasping hands. He grabbed me, made me straddle his lap, and a hard bulge rubbed right over the little gap in my panties. I managed to look back and saw Larry grinning like a fiend, and I knew it was him who spanked me!

For that last minute, the cheers and whistles rang out while Dickie reached all the way around and got into my panties. Unable to stop him, he bounced me on his lap which made the finger in my pussy stab in and out! I was getting finger fucked while they all watched me! But that wasn't the worst part. Not by miles. No. The worst part was... he made me cum! In just that short time, with nothing but his finger and his mouth sucking at my tits, the bastard made me cum! And with all those men watching! In retrospect, that was the real reason. All the other men watching is what made me cum. Not the fingers in my pussy, but the audience watching me on those fingers.

My bunny sounds and squeaks got a round of laughs as I came. How embarrassing! Not so much that I came, but that I came on him! Finally, mercifully, the timer ran out. Larry, of all people, helped me dismount Dewey, and got me on my feet.

To much protest and sad groans, Steve curled his arm around me, leading me away. I was hoping he'd bring me to an empty office and have his way with me. I was so hot, I needed some release! Instead he collected my discarded dress, bra, and coat. He wrapped his trench coat around my shoulders, synched the belt around my waist, and started leading us out to the elevators.

The elevator doors were polished steel, and I got a look at my reflection. The coat covered everything, but it was still dragging on the floor, even in my boots. We got some interesting looks from the security guards, and went out into the chill evening air. That sobered me up a bit.

I tried to hail a taxi, but Steve stopped me. "Don't we need a ride?" I asked.

He nodded at the limo that pulled up. "We have one."

He let me climb in first, and we cuddled together in the back... but it wasn't enough. He lit a fire in me, and I needed to put it out. My mouth was on his, kissing, licking, nibbling his lips. And this got the reaction I wanted. His hands found their way to the belt on his coat, opened it and my breasts were in his hands. I didn't even care that the driver was watching.

"Do you think the driver will mind if I let you fuck me right here in the back seat?" I sighed in his ear.

"I have other plans." He growled quietly and the tone of his voice made me quiver. I needed him, right now!

Then it all happened very quickly. One door next to us opened, then the door opposite. Larry and the Senior partners were here.

"We've been invited to the after party." Steve said letting the older men have a look at his topless wife partially covered by his coat. "Want to go?"

The after party. I knew exactly what that would mean. Steve's hand cupped my breast and slowly rolled my nipple between finger and thumb. He always knows just where to touch me to make me lose any hope of coherent thought. "If you want me to, okay!" I panted.

Steve let me go and sat across from me as Larry climbed in and sat beside him. Then Mister Young and Mister Dewey each got in, taking seats on either side of me. My eyes drifted across to the seat opposite, my Darth Sexfiend grinning at me, and I half-smiled back.

Mister young, who I sort of liked, reached into his coat and pulled out my little Santa hat with the mistletoe. "This is yours, isn't it?" he said.

I nodded, and he snugged it down onto my head, then flicked the little plastic decoration. "Mistletoe." He said cheerfully and lifted my chin to meet my lips with his. We kissed for a while, and like I said, I sort of liked him. He was clearly old enough to be my father, maybe close to being old enough to be my grandfather but he had a kind demeanor, and an easy smile. He had the look of a fine gentleman, used to treating women well.

As we kissed, I felt hands moving over me from the other side. Mister Dewey stroked my thighs and opened my coat to cup and fondled my breasts. Him, I didn't like so much. He was brash and annoying, and he had just taken advantage of me with a crowd of his employees and partners watching. But at that moment, I just wanted hands touching me. Even his hands. Mister Dewey let his fingers stray between my legs until he found my crotchless panties again. I opened my legs more and gave a yelp/moan into Mister Youngs mouth as Dewey's fingers parted my pussy and slid a digit into my sex.

That kiss ended, and I had my head turned to do the same with Dewey. That was less enjoyable for me. I didn't like how Dewey treated me or how he tasted and smelled of tobacco. So, I told myself that the moans I was making were not about how he felt. Mister Young was touching me too, so it must have been him. He was nice. It definitely wasn't Dewey's thick, wet, thrusting finger fucking me! No! It wasn't!

The limo stopped, and I had to close Steve's coat around me again as I got out. We had arrived at a hotel, and I knew what awaited me there. But my honey was with me. I'd be okay. He would take care of me. We got out one at a time... except Steve. He didn't get out. The doors to the limo closed. He was still in there! The limo pulled away! Where was he going?! He couldn't leave alone with Larry and his partners!

Larry took my hand and placed an arm around me as we entered the hotel lobby. We made our way to the elevators and boarded. As soon as the doors closed, he was on me! My coat was pulled open and he got his hands around me, grabbing my ass and sucking on my tongue. Other hands found my breasts and kneaded them, and another turned my head and I got a different tongue in my mouth. All the way up to the fifty eighth floor, they kept it up. And my little voice was screaming to get away and find my husband.