Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry's eyes shot open as he felt Selene's finger invade his precious hole. He shot them at Selene, and tried to pickup his arms, but Selene pushed down on his lower back, where she, and Kallisyia knew that, due to prior history and injuries, was sensitive for Henry. Henry stopped fighting back.

He winced in pain as Selene's new found cock grew with excitement at the promise of entering Henry's ass.

"Selene?" He started.

"There is no Selene, only Kallisyia and her thrall." Selene replied.

"Oh fuck..." Henry muttered, "S-Selene, I know you're there. Hear me out, okay? She's a demon, a succubus, she's here to enslave me as well. And- I don't want that! I want to stay here."

"You took from Mistress Kallisyia and entrapped her in the box. You had your chance and you failed. But that is okay, we will make you better to serve." Kallisyia said through Selene, "You will give, and be a great investment for me."

Selene knew not how Henry had taken from Kallisyia, but was too hot to care.

Henry tried to scream, but Selene only pushed harder on his back, forcing the man into the pillows. Selene smiled as, mindlessly, with Kallisyia, Selene pushed deep into Henry's ass.

Henry's screams quickly turned into sniffles, which quickly turned into moans as his body grew hot and his penis hardened. They'd gone slow, but now Selene was ramping up her assault on Henry's ass. She rotated in and out of him, forcing his cheeks to spread as the possessed woman rammed into him, just as she'd been rammed into by him. Alex's unclean ass was violated by the big cock,and his will faltered. The stubbornness he had before was breaking as each thrust made him moan and shiver.

"Ahn~" he moaned.

"Ah- you sound like a girl. Maybe it was wrong of me to bless you with more endowment." Kallisyia said through Selene.

Henry smiled as the cock that was buried through him twitched with excitement.

He had already came on the bed beneath him. His skin was flushed red and he didn't care anymore about releasing Kallisyia onto the Earth. If it meant more mind blowing sex, he'd take it.

Henry gasped as the woman came into his ass. She continued to ram into him, making sure her thick load was spread all over him. He was almost complete with his transformation, she just needed to do one more thing.

Selene picked up the boy and laid him down in her arms, her breasts laying open and on top of him. Henry was drifting in and out of consciousness as a result of the mind blowing sex.

Selene picked up her boob and directed the nipple to Henry's mouth. Henry opened his mouth willingly, but Selene kept it from him.

"Swear fealty to Mistress Kallisyia, now and forever." She said.

"B-but." Henry started. He wanted to hold fast, but Selene poked into his violated hole with her finger and brought her tit closer to his mouth.

"Swear." She stated simply.

"Y-yes." Henry mumbled, "I swear to serve Her for all time."

"Good." She smiled.

Selene brought the tit to his mouth and he willingly took it in his mouth and began to suck. He moaned as his cock hardened and Selene began to finger him deeply, moving her fingers from inside his ass, up his perineum and up and down his testicles.

He moaned as he felt a tingling sensation on his groin. His dick, although erect and very sensitive, shrank into himself, he gasped as the penis he felt once had turned into the vagina he would use from here on out. He shivered as he orgasmed from anal stimulation, and moaned as he sucked on Selene's tits.

Selene cupped his breasts, feeling them fill his chest nicely. Selene smiled as her sister finished her meal, she was gorgeous- sexy.

It wasn't until then that she noticed Kallisyia sitting on the other side of the bed, she wasn't in her anymore- how much of what she did to Henry was controlled by Kallisyia, how much of it was her?

Selene looked down and smiled to see her cock still there.

"Good job, darling. He will make a good cocksleeve, and will help us lead many to supernatural pleasure, but first." She smiled.

Henry picked himself up, his body had finally undergone transformation, as had Selene's they're tails played with one another and their horns peaked from under their skin. Henry flaunted his ass to Selene, who took the invitation and put her cock at his ass. Kallisyia held her cock to his face, and he expertly began to suck.

"First we have a good time." She giggled.

12