All Comments on 'Playing with Fire'

by SkylerLuv

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
cf12cf12over 3 years ago

Fun story. Could use another round of editing as I saw some spelling, wrong word and tense errors. I would also love to see a longer ending. Otherwise great story. Happy turkey day!

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0over 3 years ago

Great story but I felt like.. something was missing. The whole time all we got was Kris saying no to Ellie and that was good but when they actually got together we didn't see much at all. Then two years later Kris was planning on marrying her. I just feel it could've been a two part story so you didn't have to rush the ending so much. The thrill of the chase and then nothing not so good. Loved the character Kris. Anyway it was great reading this. You're an awesome author and hope to read more of your work in the future.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very good story! The ending felt a bit rushed, it would have been a bit better if there was another chapter to fill in the gaps. Thank you for sharing this with us!

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Very Nice Story!!

Definitely my 1st reading of a Lesbian Love Storyline based on a "female contract killer"!!! I felt the story flowed well, however also agreed with another commenter that ending seemed a bit rushed. There was never any "real sexual intimacy💕" displayed between Ellie / Kris, with the story moving from steadfast obstruction of their dating, to acceptance by Javier.

I also agree with another commenter that this story should possibly have been posted as a 2-part story. Part-1 consisting pages 01--06 would have been mostly "the conflict😒", with part-2 consisting of pages 07-10 and focusing on Ellie / Kris's evolving love relationship leading to Kris surprising Ellie with the "Engagement Ring🎉".

However, Regardless Of My Comments, Playing With Fire Is a 5*-Star Rated Story!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Astonishing

Amazingly written. Dept and passion but most of all love and compassion. Kept me reading till 01:30

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This fell flat, but you have potential

The idea was absolutely fantastic, but the execution was rushed and sometimes disjointed, the character development was shallow, and the dialogue was stilted and flat. The ending was far too abrupt as well. And why oh why did you decide to write it in present tense???

I don’t say this to discourage you from writing. You have skill, but you need practice. So keep trying!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

Hopefully there is not a second add on chapter, so no turning of this lucky end scenario ..... A little thrilling story with a lovely finish ..... 🌟

PeyttePeyttealmost 3 years ago

This was a great story, but the ending felt rushed. I think it could have benefited from a couple more pages at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very interesting and complex story. Very angsty, so much so that I almost thought that Kris and Ellie might never get together. The end seemed rushed after the long build up but it was great that they finally got their happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story, but as someone earlier said, a bit disjointed: three different topics (the contract killing thriller; the soapy discussion on whether best friend should date little sister; and the developing romance itself with D/s elements) are almost the basis of three independent stories

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Enjoyed it but felt it was short, like another chapter is needed

BluebonnetsBluebonnets9 months ago

Fun!!! Thanks so much for sharing. A nice distraction while I lay in bed with insomnia. Your stories are all

so entertaining and I love the romance built into the d/s/power transfer relationships. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous