Playing with Fire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay, Debbie?" she asked. "Am I moving too quickly?"

"No," I whispered through my ragged breath. "Your touch feels amazing."

We kissed briefly again, before taking a breather, and resting our foreheads together as we gazed into each other's eyes. We rested that way for several minutes as I struggled to regain my composure.

I hate the expression "creamed my panties," finding it sophomoric and disrespectful to women, especially as it is not something that women do with any regularity. However, I had actually creamed my panties, such was my level of arousal, and desire for Angela. I could feel the crotch of my underwear was soaked with my vaginal secretions, and I knew that Angela had left me wanting more.

Once my breathing had returned to its regular cadence, I decided to excuse myself, and we bade each other farewell, with one last protracted make-out session. I had to drag myself away from that woman, before I did something that I regretted. We said goodbye, and drove our separate ways, but breaking every rule of modern-day dating, I didn't even wait until the next day to text her.

That night, as I laid in bed, after several stupendous orgasms courtesy of my vibrator, I texted her. It was probably a little premature since we had only enjoyed one date together, but I had a work-related training session the following weekend, and I invited Angela to join me for dinner on Saturday night.

The training was a two-hour drive from our small town, so my company had sprung for a nice hotel room for the night. Like I said, I didn't think it through, but as I read and re-read my text, the inference was that Angela could spend the night, as it seemed obvious that someone wouldn't drive four hours round-trip, to go to dinner.

Angela responded almost immediately, taking the pressure off with her light-hearted remark.

"I would love to. See you next Saturday, I don't snore!"

I was out of mind with anticipation and I wanted to text her all night. However, listening to the voice of reason in my head, I simply sent her one text.

"Me neither, see you next weekend."


12