Playing with Fire Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw me and I stood up and waved. She came over, gliding through the crowd, all heads turning towards her as she gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. "Hi honey," she said to me. She'd never called me that before, and I wondered why. I signaled to the hostess who sat us in a quiet little booth, and I realized then that it was a very romantic scenario, totally inappropriate for a stepfather-daughter situation. Trying to not let it bother me, I looked at her across from me and sighed. She looked so beautiful, perhaps lovelier than I'd ever seen her, and even though her bosom was looking ravishing, she didn't look slutty in the least.

"Thank you for taking me out to this nice restaurant, darling," she said. "Could I have a glass of wine?" I felt relieved that she'd stopped calling me 'Daddy' again, and wondered if that was now reserved for her little games. Then again, these new romantic names were weird for me as well.

"That's fine by me, if they don't card you, Jenny," I replied.

The waitress came over. "We'd like a bottle of wine please," Jenny said. "Lover, do you want white or red?" she said to me. Fuck. She was pretending to the waitress that we were a couple.

"Let's have the house red, please," I said to the waitress, who nodded and left. When she was gone, I said to Jenny, "What the fuck are you playing at, missy?"

"What?"

"You know what."

"Oh, you know I like to have fun," she said distantly, looking off at another couple by the bar.

I felt her foot on mine. She'd kicked off her shoe so I could feel her toe. She gently pushed my left leg against the wall and started inching up, to my ankle then to my knee. As the waitress came back, her toe had reached my inner thigh, and luckily she stopped there, but continued to play with me with her foot.

"I'm thinking of having the "chicken", lover, what do you think?" I just looked at her and made a face. Obviously, the waitress had no idea about our games of chicken, but I still felt awkward. The waitress poured the wine, apparently unfazed by the sight of this stunning young woman with a much, much older gentleman. Jenny took a drink and said, "My boyfriend needs more time to order, he can't decide what he wants."

"I know what that's like," the waitress replied and they both laughed. They were bonding.

"Not like in bed, he always knows what he wants there, don't you, bad boy?" Jenny said mischievously, looking at me. They laughed again.

The waitress looked at me and playfully tutted. Then she looked at Jenny and mouthed "he's cute," and walked away. I was shocked, even though it had been a long time since she had managed to shock me.

"What the fuck, Jenny? Do you know her?"

"I do now," she replied, taking a casual sip of wine and looking away, in her usual insouciant way. Jesus. These fucking girls are all crazy. "She's right though, you are cute," she said and her toe moved further up my leg. I was wearing tight pants and my erection was bulging hard against the thin fabric. She was inches from my cock with her toe now. "I might get the coq au vin, what do you think?"

"I think you're out of control, Jenny."

"Yes, that's true. No one can control me, but I know what I'm doing."

I couldn't disagree. She might have been a sociopathic, manipulative exhibitionist narcissist like so many young women, but she had her shit together. The waitress came back. "Ready to order?" Jenny's toe reached my crotch and she started playing with my balls. It felt amazing, and I closed my eyes a little. Jenny looked at me coldly as she ran her toe up the length of my cock and down again. "What would you like, sir?"

"Chicken," I blurted out. Jenny giggled and took her foot away. I crossed my legs, and said "I'll have the chicken, please."

"Me too. Coq au vin. Is the coq good here?" Jenny said. Both her and the waitress laughed heartily and I felt it was at my expense.

"Yes, it's very good," the waitress replied with a grin, then looked at me.

"I love coq. But I'll wait to get some when we get home. I'll have the steak, medium."

"Anything else? You two are so adorable together," she said and walked away.

"I actually wanted the fish," I grumbled to Jenny.

"Well, I got what I wanted. I always do," Jenny said. She was probably right. I called the waitress over and changed my order. She nodded, walked over to the bar and Jenny got up to follow her. Dinner with Jenny had never been like this before. It had never been dull, but this was a white knuckle ride. I sensed that Jenny was bored with our games and wanted to up the ante a little, now that she'd succeeded in getting my cock in her mouth. I watched them talk and saw how Jenny was turning on her charms with the girl, also very pretty. They both giggled and looked over at me. Jenny came back.

"What now?" I asked her, mortified.

"Oh, I just told her that you have a huge dick and that she could get in on a three-way after she got off work." I was too shocked to reply. "She seemed into it," she said dispassionately.

"You didn't say that," I asked, blushing, in disbelief.

Jenny ignored me and poured herself another glass of wine. The meal came and I started to feel more relaxed. We had a nice time with lots of laughing and quick conversation. We had great chemistry, I couldn't deny that. I took the opportunity to try and change the subject and ask her about school and actually be a parental figure instead of an accessory to her wayward fantasies. I looked at her with a swelling heart as she spoke enthusiastically about school and gymnastics. She could be absolutely delightful when she wasn't trying to be a crazy jerk.

When the check came, Jenny said to the waitress, "We've had a change of plans. John can't wait to take me home and fuck me, so we'll have to do it another time, OK?"

The waitress smiled and said "Lucky girl," looked at me with a pout and walked off. I just looked at Jenny and shook my head. The bitch was back.

Returning home, I collapsed on the couch and Jenny joined me, though didn't sit on my knee as I half expected. She had changed into a more comfortable outfit; some tiny tight shorts and a little cut off t-shirt. I could see her nipples poking through so knew she wasn't wearing a bra.

We watched TV for a while and as the evening grew longer, Jenny started cuddling up. I felt her breasts against my chest and her knees brushed against my legs. As was usually the case with my sweet stepdaughter, she had managed to get me going in under a minute. "John...?" she purred in my ear. "Are we ever gonna talk about what happened between us?"

Was she referring to the night she had surreptitiously sucked my dick, or when I touched her up and we made out? "What do you want to talk about, sweetie?" I replied and turned towards her. She looked up at me with big, beautiful eyes and I stroked her cheek and smiled.

"I really enjoyed sucking your cock, babe," she said.

How was I supposed to respond to that? She put her hand on my knee. I guess what I wanted to know was did she actually like me or was she just playing some crazy game? I wanted to believe the former. "I did too, Jenny, I..." I said, but broke off. "How'd you get so good at that anyway, have you...?"

"That was the first time. A lot of the other girls in school have done it with boys but I'm still a virgin. I'm waiting for the right man. Someone who can take care of me." She looked at me and it was obvious who she was talking about.

"So, if you've never, um..."

"Sucked cock before?" she interrupted.

"Right. Then how..."

"I've been watching a few videos online and practicing. And one of my girlfriends taught me, and..."

"OK, got it," I cut her off. "Well, it was..."

"Did I please you, Daddy?" she said in her sugary sweet girly voice character. I just nodded and felt it heat up in the room. I wanted to kiss her.

"And another thing. That waitress tonight. Would you have really have gone through with that, Jen?"

"Would you?"

"She was attractive, but...I'm married, so..."

Jenny burst out laughing. "Married!" she laughed. "Ha! Big fucking deal, dude. I know you don't care about her. I bet you've fucked lots of other women this last few years."

"Actually, I haven't, Jenny. I've thought about it..."

"Have you thought about me?"

"What do you mean, Jenny?"

"Have you thought about...that night? How it felt? How good it was? How your cock looked going deep in my mouth?"

I just sat there with my mouth open, exhaled deeply, then paused. "Every day, Jenny."

She just smiled. "You wanna play truth or dare now, Daddy?"

"I know you like games, sweetie. Just stop with the 'Daddy' thing, OK?" I replied. I was a little drunk, so agreed. "Sure, why not, babe. How do we start?"

"First of all, we get another glass of wine each. After that, it's simple."

I knew this was a bad idea, but I didn't care at this point. Jenny's comments about my joke of a marriage to her mother had made me feel pretty laissez faire about the whole thing, and I honestly no longer cared at this point. If Jenny wanted to play games, I didn't mind. She was old enough to take responsibility for her actions as well, and I wondered if Katherine would have given a damn at this point either.

Jenny grabbed a bottle and two glasses and stood over me while I opened it and poured it out. She posed in front of me and I looked her up and down, freely and without subtlety. Her shorts accentuated her miraculous pussy lips in the most erotic way and I began to sweat.

"You like my shorts?" she asked me, knowing full well the effect she had on me. I looked up at her and nodded, feeling totally relaxed. I spread out and didn't bother to try and hide my erection.

"Has the game started?"

"Not yet. So, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"OK, boy. Have you ever jerked off thinking about me?"

Oh shit. I had, but should I really tell her? I had walked into this evil little trap of hers. I just nodded.

"Say it, Daddy."

"Yes I have."

"Say the whole thing."

I sighed and made a face at her. "OK, Jenny. Yes, I've jerked off thinking about you. Now, you. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"OK, Jenny. Have you ever been fucked by a boy?"

"I already told you that I hadn't. That was a waste of a turn."

"Well, I didn't know if you were telling the truth before."

"And now that I'm tied to the sacred bonds of Truth or Dare, I won't lie?"

"Exactly."

No, John. Not yet. I'm a good little virgin, just like I told you. Your turn."

"Dare"

"OK, lover boy. I dare you to put your hands up my shirt and feel up my titties."

I couldn't help but smile at her, and shook my head at how bad she was. Of course I desperately wanted to and had every intention of doing so, but I needed to appear like it was a difficult decision to make. I scowled at her then stroked my chin while looking at her. "What happens if I say no, and forfeit the dare?"

"Then you have to pay the penalty. It's of my devising and is much more severe. You're better off just doing the dare. I know you want to. I know you like touching my titties," she said, lowering her voice as she went on.

"OK, then. Here goes nothing," I replied and tapped the empty space on the couch next to me. She sat down on her knees, facing me, her wonderful boobs sticking out in my direction. The little t-shirt didn't cover much anyway, so it didn't require a great deal of exploration to reach them. I put both my palms down flat on her belly and moved them up slowly, under her shirt and cupped her breasts. I squeezed them gently and played with her nipples. She put her hair up, surrendering to me. She looked me in the eye and made tiny little moans, opening her mouth.

I didn't want to stop. "How long do I..."

"Another minute, babe," she said breathlessly, licking her lips. Her eyes were full of fire and little strands of her hair fell in front of her face. I continued massaging her beautiful, pert breasts and felt my massive erection pushing against my pants. I was desperate to fuck her. I inhaled and slowed down, slowly taking my hands away. We just sat there for a few moments, out of breath, filled with lust. I had to stop myself from just attacking her and ripping her clothes off.

"OK, Jenny. Truth or dare?" I managed to say.

She gathered herself and sat down more comfortably. She brought her hand over and played with my hair. "Dare!" she said at last.

Oh fuck. I think I could probably dare her to do anything. I could dare her to suck my cock and she probably would. I could dare her to take naked pictures of herself and send them to me. I could dare her to let me eat her pussy, anything. I sat there and tried to think of something that would be amazing without us stepping over the line into consummating our affair.

"OK, Jenny. I dare you...to...touch yourself," I said.

She gave me an evil smile. "Is there anywhere in particular that Sir would like?" she purred.

I nodded towards her crotch. Jenny stood up again, directly over me, undid the button on her shorts and unzipped the fly. She pulled down her shorts revealing tiny, sheer panties. I could see everything though the thin fabric, her pussy lips, her clitoris and her perfect little grooming. She kept herself a few inches from my face and let me soak it all in. It took all the strength inside me not to pull them aside and lick her. I looked up at her face and let her know with my eyes what she meant to me and what she did to me. She smiled down, knowingly.

She moved her fingers down her body, inside her panties and started rubbing her pussy. She put one foot up on the couch and thrust her hips forward towards my face. With her free hand, she grabbed the back of my head and kept me close enough so I could smell her. She put a finger inside, and started making little moans and groans. After a minute, she pushed my face so that I fell back on the sofa, and pulled her hand out and waved to me. I couldn't quite register what had just happened and just sat there. That was way more graphic and intense than I had imagined. This girl was not shy.

"Your turn!" she said perkily, sitting back down, this time right up next to me. Truth or dare..."

"Dare," I said, then instantly regretted it. She might ask me to fuck her. Then what? I'd be throwing my marriage and family life away and possibly destroying the most important relationship in my life. The one I had with Jenny. I just sat there, waiting. She put the hand that had just been fingering herself in my face and said "I dare you to lick my fingers."

I raised my eyebrows at her in surprise, but of course did it. I leaned forward and sucked all her fingers in turn. I could taste her pussy juices and it made me feel even crazier. When I was done, I took a giant drink of wine and poured myself another one.

"You like how I taste, Daddy?"

I nodded.

"Say it, Daddy." Boy, was she evil.

"I like the way your sweet juices taste, Jenny my darling," I said and looked at her with love and lust. I was drunk on wine and teenage pussy. She giggled at me and thanked me very sweetly. "OK, Truth or dare?"

"Dare," she answered.

OK, here it was. Should I dare her to suck my cock again, or to fuck me? The fact was, I didn't dare to dare, even if I thought she would have. Despite everything, I still hadn't accepted that this was happening and I was wracked with guilt over it.

"OK, Jenny. I dare you to...take a picture of yourself flashing your tits and send it to me."

"Daddy!" she said, making a shocked face. I suddenly felt shitty for saying that and apologized.

"Oh, Jenny. You don't have to. I'm just a little drunk and stupid and... "

"John, baby. It's fine. I'm only teasing, I don't mind. You can look at it while you jerk off. Or pull it up on your phone when you're fucking my mother." She laughed hysterically, then pulled her shirt up. My god she looked incredible and I just sat there with an idiotic look on my face. She picked up her phone and shot a few selfies, then gave me the phone. "Take a few more," she told me. She then spread her legs and I eagerly snapped a dozen pictures at various angles as she posed for me like a stripper in heaven.

"Gimme," she said, sitting back up. I handed her the phone. "Should I Cc mom?" she said with a sadistic laugh. I didn't reply, but then my phone on the table made a series of "pinging" sounds so I knew I'd received some little gifts from her. It felt so wrong, but I couldn't wait to see them. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"OK, Jenny, One more? Who's turn is it?"

"Your turn, babe. Truth or dare?"

I thought about it. This is it. If I said "Dare", then I had no doubt she would dare me to fuck her. So, I wimped out and said, "Truth."

"OK, Daddy," she said, sitting in the most adorable way on the couch. "Do you want to fuck me?" she asked me, with an innocent look. I sat there looking at her, not sure what to say. Of course I wanted to.

"Do I want to, or will I?"

"Do you want to."

I felt ashamed, but nodded.

"Daddy. Move over. Get close. Look me in the eye and tell me."

I did as she asked. I moved towards her, put one arm around her, bringing her in close, and with the other hand I stroked her cheek. She looked at me with wide eyes and put her hand on my chest.

"Jenny, I want to fuck you," I whispered to her. She moved her face towards me and our lips were an inch apart.

"Thank you, Daddy. Good game. Now, kiss me goodnight," she said. Was that it? She wasn't going to ask for one more round and then dare me to fuck her? No, I suspect this was just another part in a larger game and I was her pawn. I moved in and kissed her sweet mouth and we softly, slowly, made out. I touched her tits again and I was hoping she would reach down and grab my cock, but she didn't. She was blue balling me. I was tempted to pick her up and bring her to my bedroom, but I couldn't risk making an unwanted advance, however ridiculous that might sound.

"Phew, Jenny. Are you drunk too?" I asked her, hoping she would instigate sex. I wanted her so badly now.

"Good night and sweet dreams," she said calmly and walked away. I heard her bedroom door close and I felt rotten, red faced with a swollen cock. Was she punishing me? I pulled my pants down, took my cock out, looked at the pictures of Jenny she had sent me and jerked off.

_______

That week, my friend Bob came over to hang out. I'd been avoiding having people over for a while now and would normally go out to bars or someone else's place to socialize. I wasn't keen on having people intrude on my home life, especially as it had become so unconventional lately. But Bob was probably my best buddy and he wanted to come by and play some records on my system. It was better than his set up and he had just bought an original copy of "Blue Train" he wanted to try out.

For whatever reason, Jenny decided to join us and sat patiently as the two of us became absorbed in the music and the rich, glowing sound. Jenny inched up closer to me and put her hand on my knee. She was going to try and embarrass me, and push it as far as she could. When Bob started reading the liner notes on the rear sleeve of the LP, Jenny took the opportunity to grab my dick. I went hard instantly and I could tell she was thrilled by the physical reaction.

"Bob, do you mind if I steal John for a second to go over some homework notes? You can pause the thing or whatever."

"Sure thing, yeah. Of course...er..." Bob blurted out, flustered by the power of Jenny's sensual charms. She stood up and gestured with her head for me to follow. We got into the hallway, out of sight, and Jenny pulled her top up over her tits, exposing them. Almost involuntarily, I put my hands on them and started molesting her. It was exquisite, and she just stood there, letting me fondle her.

"I was so bored, babe. I don't understand that music," she said and kissed me. We started making out and I felt her hand move down to the lump in my pants. She grabbed it and started stroking, and I was helpless to resist. I deepened our kiss and squeezed her perky nipples. "Suck on my tits, Daddy," she whispered and as I was about to, I heard a noise from the other room. I'd totally forgotten about Bob and had been all but ready to fuck my stepdaughter with him in the house. I took my hands off her tits and looked over towards where Bob was sitting. I could see his feet.