Playing with Fire Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny laughed a little and pulled her top down, then walked back towards him. I just stood there, eight inches of solid meat punching its way out of my pants. I was bright red and a mess. I heard Jenny start talking to Bob, and I went to the bathroom to freshen up and recover. Heading back to Bob and Jenny, I put the record back on and sat down. Jenny was perched over Bob, talking sweetly and using her feminine tricks to disarm him. Her cleavage was in full power mode.

"Bob, I love this album. Can I borrow it to play in my room?" She had a cheap little record player and knew full well this expensive treasure was not for her use. Bob looked horrified, but I could see he was sweating and that her charms were ensnaring him. He looked down at her cleavage.

"Sure, yeah, I guess, I..." he said, horribly ill at ease. He was so under her spell that he would have considered letting this teenage girl ruin his $500 album, just because. I had to intervene.

"Now, now, Jenny. If you like it, I'll buy you a reissue for your birthday. Bob isn't leaving this record here, are you?" Bob just looked confused. Jenny made a face at me and touched Bob's hand.

"But doesn't this one sound better, Bob?" she said.

"It sounds exactly the same," I interrupted, even though I saw Bob was about to object. I was getting annoyed with her now. "Jenny, how about you go off and eat some Jello, finish your homework and let the grownups do their boring grownup thing," I said. It was a little too mean. Jenny looked surprised at my words and looked at me, with a genuinely cross expression. She looked at Bob, smiled and walked off. Nearly out of sight, she flipped me off then I heard her door slam. Bob looked at me and I breathed a sigh of relief.

_______

The next weekend, Jenny and I went out shopping then stopped at an outside cafe for a drink. She looked amazing, her beautiful cleavage and long legs boldly displayed for all the world to see. I couldn't help but stare. "Looking at my tits, dude?" she asked me casually. I didn't answer, but yes, I was. "You could have sucked on these nipples the other night if you'd wanted to. But you were mean to me and now I'm not going to let you, so keep your eyes to yourself."

She was clearly in a mood after I was a jerk to her. I just shrugged and sat back, trying to relax.

Jenny spotted a waiter, who appeared about her age, and signaled to him. He came over and looked at her like any guy with eyes in his head would do. "Hey there," she said flirtatiously.

"Hi, my name is Tim. Can I get you guys anything?"

"Hi Tim," Jenny said. "Do you have dates? I want a date." Her confidence was insane.

He looked shocked. "Um, no. I could see..." Tim looked around nervously.

"Forget it. I don't want anything," she said and waved him away.

I just shook my head and he walked away.

"Was that your attempt to make me jealous, Jenny?"

"Ugh. I could fuck any guy here if I wanted to." She was probably right. "Go on. Point out a guy and I'll get his number." I just looked at her and sighed. She was being impossible. "I'll text him and tell him to meet me at a motel. We could watch him show up, but I won't go in. We'll just watch him wait and wait. What do you think?"

"I think you're crazy. And cruel. Why would you do that to someone?"

"Well, I'll find a married man. I'll have him pay for a room. He'll be so desperate to cheat on his wife with me that he'll do anything I ask."

"Well, I don't want to cheat on my wife with you, Jenny."

"Uh huh," she said dismissively. "It's just a matter of time," she added under her breath. I hoped she wasn't right, but she might have been. "Go on, pick out a guy."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, totally."

"OK, but just get his number, we're not gonna do the motel thing. That's bizarre."

"Fine."

I looked around. There was an older couple, probably in their 60s. They were sitting together and looked quite sweet. I pointed at the man. "Him."

Jenny got up and walked over, looking insanely hot. Every dude turned their head, even the ones with families. She waited for the woman to look away and then gave the man a smile and a little wave. He smiled back, disconcerted, but continued to look at Jenny. She then sat down near them so that the woman couldn't see her, but the man could. She smiled at him again and mouthed "Hi."

He mouthed "Hi" back at her awkwardly, making sure the woman didn't notice. Jenny then slowly walked past their table towards the restaurant. She gestured to the man to follow her, then went inside. A few seconds later, the man said something to his wife and followed Jenny. I could see them talking. Jenny was flirting, stroking his tie, giggling, being gorgeous. The man was smiling nervously, his hand on her waist. A few minutes later Jenny came back out and sat with me, while I watched the man sit back down with his wife, his eyes following Jenny.

She threw a $20 bill at me and said "There." There was a phone number on it.

"Where'd you get this money?"

"The old guy gave it to me. When I told him I didn't have any paper to write his number, I suggested he use some money and he did. He was about to use a dollar bill, but I grabbed his belt buckle and suggested he use the twenty instead. That could be the start of him giving me lots of money and presents in exchange for sex. Or maybe just to be in my presence," she said and rolled her eyes.

The waiter came over and Jenny handed him the money. "Two dry Beefeater martinis, up with olives. keep the change," she rattled off in quick succession. I had to admire her. She might have been a nihilistic, sociopathic bitch but I was sure she could get whatever she wanted through her entire life, if that's the way she wanted it. I knew there was more substance to her though, as she had continually demonstrated. I just sat back and enjoyed my free drink.

_______

The next day was a Sunday and I was determined to spend the entire day in the yard, lying around, lightly drinking and reading my book. Jenny decided to join me and I wondered what kind of mood she was in today. "Hey there Daddy," she purred and smiled at me sweetly. That kind of mood. She was wearing a skimpy bikini and sat down on a lounger next to mine, looking like every man's dream.

"Hi stepdaughter. How are you? You seem better today," I asked, trying to navigate her treacherous waters.

"Daddy, will you go and get me some sunscreen?" she said, ignoring my question.

I went towards the house to get it for her. I was hoping this might be the start of another game, and I was feeling horny and ready. My moral compass was out of the window at this point, as I felt like my marriage was all but non-existent. Once inside, I quickly took off my pants and boxers and changed into loose shorts, leaving the boxers off. I took my shirt off. I went back out and eyed up Jenny. She eyed me up too.

"Daddy, rub it on my body," she said flirtatiously and my heart leapt, though I tried to stay cool.

"One one condition," I said. She just looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Call me John, or Johnny, or Mister, or Sir. Anything other than that, please."

She smiled. "OK, John, but never 'Johnny'. I can't stand it when my mother calls you that," she added and we both laughed.

I sat down next to her on the lounger, right up close. She turned her back to me and I squirted some lotion into my hand. I started on her neck, shoulders and arms. "Undo my bikini top," she said. This was an order not a request, so I pulled the string and undid the bow. She took it off, tossed it aside and put her arms across her chest.

"No peeking, Mister," she said and giggled. I massaged the lotion into her back and sides. She got up on her knees to give me access to her full body, as I keenly massaged the lotion in. She stuck out her ass and opened her legs a little. I started on her legs and inner thighs, right up against her pussy area and she let out some lovely little moans. I moved very slowly and luxuriously, making the most of this divine moment.

"I need more lotion there, Sir," she whispered. I happily obliged and spent a minute or so massaging her inner thighs and that magical spot in between her legs an inch to the side of her pussy lips. "Do you like touching me there?" she said softly.

"Uh huh," I replied coolly, and carried on. She shifted her body so that she was almost on all fours and stuck her ass out.

"Make sure you get everywhere, boy" she said softly, apparently trying out different names for me. I ran my fingers along the sides of her bikini, and could feel her trimmed pubic hair. I brought my finger up through her ass crack and she let out another moan.

"I need more attention right there, darling," she whispered

"Yes, my love," I answered. I ran my finger down in between her ass cheeks, deep into her crack, with only the little strand of bikini in the way. Damn, she felt so good. I gently slapped her on the ass, and she giggled. She then lay down on her back and her titties were out there for me to see and she didn't care. She just sat there, fully exposed, looking at me as if nothing was happening.

Her breasts were the best thing I'd ever seen and my cock became engorged. She stretched out. I massaged lotion into her shoulders, neck, then went down her sides, doing under her arms and tummy. I gave special attention to her lower abdomen, on of my favorite spots on a woman. "Missed a spot, slave," she told me, and we both laughed.

"No, I think I got it, your majesty," I said with a tease. We just looked at each other.

"Are you going to let my titties get burnt by the sun? I wouldn't call that good parenting."

"I think you ought to do that yourself, young lady."

"Why? You didn't like touching me up before? I seem to remember that you did like it," she said with that kinky smile. She knew I was just stalling to appear conscientious. I sighed, squirted some lotion onto my hands and massaged her breasts. It was bliss. I could have touched her all day, she was so gorgeous. Our eyes locked, her half open with apparent desire. "You like touching my titties, lover?" she asked. I nodded to her and continued feeling her up. She just stared at me blankly. "Tell me."

"I love touching you, Jenny," I told her.

"More."

"I love touching your titties, Jenny, sweetheart."

"And would you say I have nice titties, baby?" she asked in her best Marilyn Monroe type voice.

"You're the most perfect and beautiful girl I've ever seen," I said. It was probably the truth, but I instantly regretted saying it.

She sat back and smiled and just said, "I know." I continued touching her amazing tits. She let out a moan and spread her legs wide. Her tiny little bikini bottoms weren't covering much and I could see almost everything. I moved my hands down her tummy and did both her inner thighs again, running my fingers right up near her lips. She let out more little groans and wriggled about.

"Does stepdaughter like it when stepfather touches her there?" I said, playing her game. This was so wrong.

"Yes, she does," she whispered, breathlessly. She closed her legs and said, "Want me to put lotion on you too, Daddy?"

Oh shit. Yes, I did. This felt like it could be the start of something. Should I be doing this? A dozen thoughts ran through my mind; her mother, our wedding, Jenny as a little girl. I didn't answer. Jenny stood up and wiggled her titties in my face. "You lay down, Sir," she commanded. I guess I was going with the flow.

I lay on my front. Jenny massaged lotion all over me and it felt incredible. She worked on my inner thighs and I thought I might come. I spread my legs and she went up the leg of my shorts and got dangerously close to my balls. She massaged me there for a few indescribable moments. "OK, father, turn over," she whispered in my ear. Uh oh. In massage parlors, they called this the flip, and then came the happy ending. I turned over and tried to just enjoy this incredible time with my teen goddess stepdaughter.

Jenny squirted some lotion onto my chest then my tummy, then slowly started rubbing it in. She got lower and lower and my erection became obvious. I saw her look at the bulge in my shorts and smile to herself. She got her finger an inch under the top of my shorts right up to my pubic hair. "Mmmmmm," she said as her fingers brushed through my pubes. Then she moved to my legs and put her fingers up my shorts legs again. I spread out a little and she expertly teased me by venturing everywhere without overtly grabbing my junk. I was so hard I was ready to explode.

Her fingers rubbed up against my balls and I let out a long moan. "Oops, Sir. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that," she said and then did it again. I was in heaven, but nervous. She continued to tease me, and after a minute or two ran her finger up the length of my cock. I put my head back in ecstasy, then let out a long moan. She took her hands off me then stroked my face. "You wanna play a game, babe?" she asked me and I nodded.

"Sure. Which game?"

"Truth or dare. I don't see the point in playing chicken with you anymore," she said with a smile. "You want to go first?"

"OK. Dare." I was feeling bold.

"OK, boy. I dare you to...um...take your shorts off."

I sat there. This was a big step for us. This was crossing a line. Not the ultimate line, but still a line. I wanted her so badly now and felt so much love for her that I didn't care about Katherine or any other consequences. "You sure?"

"I dared you, didn't I?"

I stood up and slipped them off. I was naked. My cock was at full mast and sprang out in front of her face. Her eyes lit up and she opened her mouth in delight. It was very impressive, and looked huge next to her sweet, petite features. I let it sit there for a moment, then sat back down. I was conscious of being completely nude, so hid myself a little. "OK, honey. Your turn."

"Truth."

"OK. I have a question, but I need to follow it up."

"I'll allow that," she said.

"OK. Here goes." I hesitated. Here goes. "Jenny...do you...ummm..."

"What, babe?" she said softly and put her hand on my leg, an inch or two from my cock.

"Do you want to suck my cock?"

"You know I do, Daddy. That's a silly question. What's the follow up?"

"OK. Do you want to because you like me and want to be with me or...for another reason?"

"Stepather, I want to suck your cock," she purred and brought her face down lower, licking her lips. "because I like you and want to be with you. What other reason could there be?"

"I don't know, Jenny. I thought maybe this was all to...fuck with my head or to punish your mother or something. I'm sorry." As I was saying this, I felt bad, like I was betraying her, but luckily she just laughed and took it well.

"I can see why you might think that, but, no, John. I...I really like you," she said with sincere vulnerability. Then, she clapped her hands and perkily said, "OK! Your turn."

"Right. Dare." I held my breath, hoping that this would be it. I was ready for something to finally really happen between us.

"Big boy," she whispered and got right up close to me. Her hair hanging down brushed against my face and chest.

"Yes, little girl."

"I dare you to let me suck your cock. Again," she said. I inhaled deeply and we looked at each for a moment. I just nodded and she smiled at me. "Say it, lover. Tell me to do it."

I took another deep breath and told her. "Jenny, my love. Suck my cock."

"OK, Mister. I don't want to, not at all, but if you really insist," she said in a faux naive way, then licked the length of my shaft. I felt a jolt of electricity run through my body and we both let out long moans. She tickled the end of my dick with her tongue and looked up at me. I reached down and played with her nipples and she toyed with me. Grabbing my balls, she then took me in her mouth and I became almost comatose with ecstasy. I'd never felt anything better in my life, or seen a more beautiful sight than my sweet teenage stepdaughter with my cock in her mouth.

She deep throated me. I could tell that the extreme length of my member was a challenge for her, but she nevertheless endeavored to take it all in. She started gagging and I must admit that the sadistic side of me enjoyed it. Jenny started sucked me off in earnest and I felt the cum rise in my cock. As if sensing this, she sat up, taking my cock out of her mouth. She kissed me on the mouth, continuing to stroke me up and down as she did. She was out of breath, but exhilarated.

"Am I pleasing you, Sir?" she whispered.

"Oh yes, sweetie."

"Call me little girl," she said and went down on me again.

I was so driven to ecstasy that I didn't think twice. "You like my big cock, little girl?" I said, caught up in the moment.

"Does Daddy want to come in his little daughter's mouth?"

Yes I did, and I didn't care that she'd reverted to calling me that. I nodded. "Jen sweetie. Did you want me to...um...? I could do the same for you. It's my turn in the game again," I said. I wanted to eat her pussy more than anything in the world.

"This is enough for today, babe. The game is over," she said and took me in her mouth again. I could tell she meant to finish the job. Without any hands, Jenny sucked my dick like I'd never been sucked before. Her tongue was playing tricks with me and she took it so far in that her lips were close to the base. She was gagging and moaning as I started to come.

I grabbed her hair. "Daddy is gonna come in your pretty little mouth now, sweet daughter," I said to her, completely absorbed. She made some indecipherable noise and I exploded in her mouth. Her eyes went wide as the cum dripped off her lips and onto her chin. She continued sucking for a little longer to make certain I was done, then sat up, out of breath. Her hair was a delicious mess and she had wild eyes. I saw her swallow the rest my cum, then she collapsed down on my chest with a big sigh.

She wiped her mouth, cleaning off the remainder of my spunk off her chin and lower lip, and smeared her lipstick. I held onto her. After a few minutes, the guilt set in. The demons of lust had been exorcized and I felt awful about everything that had just happened, especially the language I had used. "Jenny, my love. I'm sorry if I went too far, I..."

"Love, I dared you. You had no choice," she said, and we both laughed. I felt better. I looked at her, her beautiful face defiled with my man ooze, and I felt completely in love with her. "And anyway, it was amazing," she said sleepily. "I loved sucking you off and when you came in my mouth, babe...that was...incredible. I made you do that, I made you come, I have that power to do that. I..." She stopped talking and just sighed and cuddled into me. "I can't believe we waited this long."

I held her tight and said, "Jenny, I love you."

She looked up at me and smiled. "I love you too," she said. She just said it, without a hint of naughtiness in her voice, and I believed it. We lay there for an hour and we both drifted off in the afternoon sunshine.

_______

The afternoon went on and we hung out. I made Jenny lunch, then had a little drink. Life seemed perfect, but I didn't know what the future held. Would we sleep together tonight? Would we go back to playing games? Would she be satisfied with what she'd got and move on? I would leave it up to her.

As the day turned to night, we cuddled up on the sofa and watched a movie. "Play with my tits, please, lover," she requested and of course I complied. "I know Daddy likes to touch his little girl's tits," she went on. We kissed. We started kissing more freely and I started unbuttoning her dress. I felt her hand on my dick, but just then the front doorbell rang. It wasn't an uncommon occurrence, but I felt annoyed.

"It's probably a delivery or something," I said and got up to answer it.