Playing with Fire Pt. 04

Story Info
They flip a coin to see who will ass-fuck me first.
3.8k words
4.16
12.7k
10
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very fearful of Chad, as he paced angrily around the hotel room. I really felt like I had dodged a bullet in my last encounter with him. Even though it had turned violent, I had been spared any long-term injury, and I hadn't been subjected to anything that could irreparably damage my psyche, like forced anal-sex or being urinated on.

I trusted Angela to keep things under control, but she had grabbed my laptop and seemed more concerned with accessing it, than moderating his behavior.

"Fuck, it is password protected," Angela said, as my laptop prevented her from using my profile to open it.

"What is the password to your computer, Debbie?" Chad asked menacingly.

There was no way in hell that I was going to give up that information. My laptop, even though I used it primarily for work, contained all of my personal contacts, and I didn't want to give them any leverage over me.

"Don't make this harder on yourself, Debbie," Angela added. "The password? Please."

I had no clue what lengths they would go to in order to extract that information from me. We were in a nice hotel room, and my co-workers would surely check in on me if I didn't attend our morning meeting at 9am the following day, so I wasn't fearing for my life. For this reason, I refused to give it up.

A broad smile appeared across Chad's face, as if he were absolutely delighted that I was fighting them.

"Can I soften her up a little, sis?" Chad asked ominously.

"Debbie, please," Angela implored, making it clear that she was in charge, but also had reservations about softening me up, whatever the hell that entailed.

I flashed her a defiant glare, and she turned to her brother and gave him a very reluctant nod of her head. The second he received her consent, Chad was on me. He put his black holdall on to the bed, and as I looked on nervously, he slowly unzipped it. As he began to remove the bondage implements, I noticed his cock twitch in his pants, evidence of his sadistic tendencies.

I saw several gruesome-looking restraint devices, and some tools that could only be used to inflict pain. Due to my sheltered upbringing, most of the toys meant nothing to me, although I did recognize a pair of nipple-clamps, a black strap-on cock, and a cat of nine tails, leather whip.

"Here it is," Chad said cheerfully, as he pulled out an ominous looking gag.

He waved it in front of my face, forcing me to comprehend that they were about to silence me. The gag was constructed of black leather, with a large hole over the mouth, into which could be inserted a large leather ball, or phallic plugs of various shapes and sizes. As soon as I saw some of the plugs, which were shaped like a penis and had a tongue depressor built in to the base of them, I started to beg.

"Angela, please," I implored her, "don't let him gag me. I won't scream I promise."

"Password?" she said impassively, giving me one more chance to get out of this.

When I didn't respond immediately, Chad climbed up onto the bed, and straddled my shoulders, his crotch right in my face. He picked up the gag, and inserted a large black leather ball into the inside edge of it. Then he placed one hand under my head, and lifted it towards him. My nose was about an inch from his crotch as he straddled me, and he thrust his hips forward slightly, so that his erection poked me in the face.

It was right at this point that I began to feel palpable fear. He had completely immobilized me, was sexually aroused, and was apparently harboring intense feelings of revenge towards me. On top of that, he was about to gag me, thereby removing my ability to negotiate, or even plead for mercy.

I decided to appeal one more time to Angela's sense of goodwill, but before I could form the words, the huge ball-gag entered my mouth, silencing me and cutting off my air supply. Once it was secured, I was effectively muted, although I quickly figured out that I needed to breathe through my nose.

Even though the amount of oxygen that I could take in through my nose was limited, it was enough to guarantee my survival, as long as I remained calm. I was aware that my breathing had quickened, as the gravity of my situation started to sink in, and induced a mild panic within me. Chad noticed my anxiety, and reacted to it by squeezing my nostrils shut, thereby terminating my oxygen supply. He released his thumb and forefinger after just a few seconds, but the inference was very clear, and effectively conveyed. I depended on him for my every breath.

"If you fight me, I will block your nose for thirty seconds," he threatened, as he climbed from my chest.

Chad untied my feet first, the silk Hermès scarves leaving no marks on my ankles, even though they had done a very effective job of restraining me. Using one of the scarves he tied my feet together, before releasing the bonds on my arms. Then, in one fluid motion, he flipped me onto my stomach. I focused on my compliance and my breathing, trying to maintain a steady and uninterrupted flow of the life-sustaining oxygen. Once my arms were secured, he placed a pillow under my pelvis, elevating my buttocks, and increasing my feelings of vulnerability, considerably. He separated my feet and tied them back to the wooden posts at the foot of the bed.

I was now restrained face down, spread-eagled and naked, with a gag silencing any thoughts of protest I still harbored. I retained some lateral movement of my head, and I looked fearfully over my shoulder. To my horror, Chad was removing his belt, a sadistic smile on his face, and with his cock jumping around in the front of his pants. If I hadn't seen the evidence of his arousal, I would have said that he was trying to intimidate me into giving him my password. However, as his erection was trying to bust out of his pants, I resigned myself to the fact that he was going to fuck me first. A classic revenge fuck, the woman gagged and bound, helpless to fight back. Once he had removed his belt, Angela spoke.

"Do you want to ask her one more time for the password?" she said softly.

"Too late," Chad said coldly. "Her ass is mine."

As soon as the words left his mouth, I realized his intent. He was going to forcibly sodomize me, quite possibly the purest form of revenge that a man can extract on a woman, without leaving permanent damage. At least physical damage, as the emotional trauma of being butt-fucked while restrained, would probably remain with me forever.

Up to this point, I had been focused on the preservation of my oxygen supply. However, under threat of forced anal-sex, I started to beg and plead for mercy. I was shouting my password repeatedly, but the ball-gag made utter gibberish of my words, and I ended up just screaming and grunting like an animal in distress.

I never had any warning of the first blow. As I closed my eyes and screamed frantically into the ball-gag, Chad raised his arm skyward, and brought the belt down with full force on my upraised buttocks. As the leather made contact with my ass, a searing pain emanated from it, causing me to breathe in sharply through my nose, and to open my eyes wide in shock. A split-second later, I heard the loud smacking sound reverberate around the room, and my cries of fear were immediately replaced by my cries of pain.

Tears welled up in my eyes, and I shouted the password repeatedly into my gag. Chad gave me a few seconds to process my dire situation, and then raised his arm again, and held it aloft, as I begged him with my eyes to stop. In his vengeful state, no amount of begging was going to help. He wanted his pound of flesh, and brought the belt down with full force on my buttocks, causing me to cry out in anguish, and release a flood of tears. He beat my ass six times with the belt, before Angela, in a classic good-cop, bad-cop adaptation, asked him to take a break.

As Chad retreated from my peripheral vision, Angela approached me calmly, and asked me if I was ready to give her the password to my laptop. At that point, I would have given her the PIN to my bank account, if it would have stopped the abuse, so I nodded my head frantically, to let her know that I was ready. Chad undid the buckle on the back of the ball-gag, and let the leather ball slip from my mouth so that I could talk.

"Deb1984," I said quietly, trying to convey to them that gagging me was no longer necessary. "No more gag, please," I begged. "I can't breathe with it in my mouth."

Chad and Angela shared an uneasy glance, and she let him know that the gag was no longer necessary. She moved back over to my laptop, typed in my password, and signed in without issue. As Angela perused my computer, Chad reached into his black holdall and pulled out a black leather collar. He removed the gag from around my neck, and fastened the second collar in its place.

While the ball-gag was intended for use by humans during sadomasochist sex, the origins of the second collar were less easy to establish. It looked like a dog collar, although the size of it would have meant that it would have been intended for a large breed. It had a small battery attached to the front if it, and some metal contact points inside, that were very cold to the touch on my neck. It also had a metal 'O' ring hanging from the front, so that the aforementioned dog could be leashed. Once I was collared, Chad started to loosen my bonds.

"Debbie won't need to be restrained anymore," he informed his sister. "The shock collar will be sufficient to ensure compliance."

With that intimidating proclamation made, he ordered me up off the bed. As soon as my feet touched the floor, I glanced over at the door of the hotel room, trying to assess my chances of escape. They hadn't secured the safety lock, so it would open like a regular door. I just had to get there before Chad could react.

I was quite surprised how careless they were being with regard to eliminating my escape route, but got my answer the second I made a run for the door. I made it about halfway across the hotel room, before I was brought to my knees by the shock of the intense electrical current surging through my neck. My hands went reflexively to the sides of my neck, in an attempt to remove the collar, but the pain was overwhelming and I cried out for mercy.

"Lay down," Chad barked. "Be still."

I basically collapsed onto the floor, and as soon as I was prone and still, the electrical shock ceased. The relief was immediate, and also served to adjust my priorities, from attempting to escape, to doing whatever it took to avoid a repeat shock. Chad knew this too, but just wanted to test my compliance.

"Kneel," he said, my embarrassment written all over my face, as I positioned myself on my knees about ten feet from him.

"Crawl to me," he said coldly. "Like a dog."

I didn't even think about resisting him. He had orchestrated a complete reset of my mind, and obedience was now at the forefront of it. I placed my hands on the carpet, so that I was on all fours, and began to crawl towards him.

Angela was still sitting in front of my laptop, and didn't seem that interested in Chad's subjugation of me. Once I reached his feet, he issued his next command.

"Stay," he instructed me, as you would command a dog.

I could feel my rage within me, as I remained motionless on all fours at his feet. However, I knew I had to be smart and contain it. They had put me in a position where I had little choice but to obey them, and all three of us knew it. Finally, Angela rose from the laptop, and walked slowly towards me.

"You really screwed up, Debbie, trying to play us both," she said dispassionately. "I asked you several times if you had seen Chad, and you continually denied it. You led my younger brother on, and as your punishment I am going to allow him to enjoy you as he sees fit."

"Angela, please," I begged. "I never meant to lead anyone on."

"I am more interested in your actions than your intent," she informed me. "You will regret fucking with my brother's emotions. Get up on the bed."

I had recently read the biography of John McCain, an American Senator and war hero, and I knew from his accounts of his time as a POW, that everybody breaks under physical torture, or even the threat of physical torture. Chad had just demonstrated his ability to inflict severe pain on me, with the click of his remote, and I justified my compliance as a way to avoid unnecessary discomfort. For this reason, I obeyed immediately, and climbed onto the bed.

"We are going to take some photos," Angela informed me, "and you are going to look like you are having fun," she added darkly.

"Shall I give Debbie another taste to remind her of the consequences of any disobedience, sis?" Chad asked, with way too much enthusiasm.

"Please no," I begged. "That won't be necessary. I will do whatever you guys tell me to."

As I glanced quickly at the pair of them, their faces told two contrasting stories. Angela had a satisfied smile on hers, as she processed my declaration of obedience, while Chad looked disappointed that he didn't get to punish me again. Angela slowly approached the bed, reveling in the control she had over me.

She pulled the covers back from the bed, and climbed on to the expensive Egyptian cotton sheets. She laid on her back, and arranged the pillows so that she could lean comfortably against the headboard. Once she was in her desired position, she spoke.

"Remove my panties, Debbie, then lie face down on the bed."

My hands were trembling as I pulled her panties down her toned legs. I had fantasized about going down on her, but not like this, being coerced under threat of pain, with her brother in the room. Once her panties were in my hand, I felt the wetness of them. She had self-lubricated, although I wasn't sure if it was the prospect of oral-sex, or the thrill of dominating me, that was making her leak. I remained completely dry, the fear of pain inhibiting any of my body's natural responses to the sexual encounter.

Angela made me get under the covers, and then pulled the sheets up over my shoulders.

"Can you see any of her bruises or bite marks, Chad?" she asked her brother.

"No," he responded, as he approached the bed. "It looks like she is a willing participant."

Angela placed one hand on the back of my head, and gently pushed my lips onto her sex. As I extended my tongue, and began to eat her pussy, Chad started to take photos using his iPhone. He took dozens of pictures from all kinds of different angles, stopping periodically to ask me to smile at the camera. It appeared that he was keeping his sister's face out of the pictures, but they definitely captured undeniable evidence of me engaging in consensual oral-sex, with a woman. The sheets covered all of my wounds, eliminating any future claims on my part that I had been coerced.

We took photos for about twenty minutes, documenting my submission to Angela in several different positions. She sat on my face, as I laid on my back, a strategically placed Hermès scarf hiding the love-bites on my breasts. We posed in the sixty-nine position, showcasing Angela's beautifully sculpted thighs, and positioning her freshly-shaved pussy in such a way that I had to crane my neck to reach it, giving the appearance that I craved the taste of her.

Once the photo session was complete, Angela tossed me her silky panties, with the admonition to wipe my face clean. The two of them loaded the incriminating pictures onto my laptop, before noticing a glaring error.

"The bitch isn't wet," Chad said crudely. "We need to take a couple of pictures of her self-lubricating, so that she can't say it was against her will."

I wasn't sure if Angela was going to kiss me or go down on me, both of which would have made me leak like a faucet. However, Chad had ideas of his own, to stimulate my vaginal secretions.

"Lay on your back, Debbie," he ordered. "Hands behind your head, legs spread wide. We need to know when you start to get wet."

After I was in his desired position, he turned to his sister, and told her his plan.

"Follow my lead," he instructed her. "I know how to make this bitch leak."

Chad got onto the bed and knelt on the right side of me, and Angela followed suit, kneeling on my left. He placed his hand on my stomach, and started to caress me gently, from just under my breasts down to just above my pelvic region. His fingertips felt fantastic as he ran them across my abdomen, skirting my navel in the first few passes. Angela started to mirror his movements, her beautifully manicured nails raking across my stomach, as it tightened under their joint caress. They seemed to choreograph their actions, so that their fingertips never touched, but came close as they teased every square inch of my taut mid-section.

Chad's fingertip brushed my navel first, causing me to inhale sharply and arch my back under the intense stimulation. Angela is very perceptive sexually, and began to mirror his movements, dragging her nails from my pubic area to my navel, before circling the edge of it, and finally disappearing inside my belly-button. It was an incredibly sexy experience, to have two people that I had such chemistry with, work in tandem to stimulate my favorite erogenous zone, and soon after they started to tease me, I felt myself start to self-lubricate.

I let out a moan of pleasure as Chad lowered his clean-shaven face to my navel, and hovered directly above it. I could feel the warmth of his breath in my belly-button, and after a few seconds, he extended his tongue, and licked me there. Emboldened by my response, Angela lowered her beautiful face to my stomach too, and they began to take turns, nibbling, licking and kissing my navel.

I felt her soft hand on my inner-thigh next, resting right next to my labia. She extended her middle finger, and ran its manicured nail between the lips at the entrance to my vagina. As my labia spread apart, exposing my clitoris, she gave it a gentle caress, before her finger entered my vaginal canal, emerging a few seconds later with my juices all over it. They were both still licking my belly-button, and their heads continued to hover above my stomach, even as Angela's wet finger reached my mouth.

"Suck," she ordered me, as I parted my lips to take her finger between them.

I sucked my finger until it was clean of my juices, before it disappeared from my line of sight, re-entering my rapidly moistening pussy, seconds later. I was on the road to orgasm, and I think they knew it, because Chad suggested letting me come.

"It will enhance the photographs," he told his sister. "Seeing her secretions leaking from her, her erect nipples and her flushed face, will make it very difficult for her to claim that this was non-consensual," he added.

"Just one orgasm," Angela instructed, making it clear that she was still in charge. "Then you can fuck her."

While I wasn't enthralled about the idea of getting fucked by Chad, I tried to put that notion aside, and deal with it as it occurred. I was way more interested in having an orgasm, as my body continued to respond favorably to their stimulation.

Angela and Chad continued to caress my abdomen, their lips, tongues and fingers conspiring with Angela's soft touch on my swollen clitoris, to bring me ever closer to the edge. It hit me like a bolt of lightning when I came, the overwhelming array of stimuli causing me to arch my back, and cry out in delight. They continued to tease me for several moments after I erupted, ceasing only as I began the ascent to my next climax.

"We got what we needed," Angela said dispassionately, as she wiped the juices from my pussy all over my inner-thighs, labia and pubic region, the resultant glaze making it abundantly clear that I had willingly participated in, and thoroughly enjoyed our encounter.

12