Playing with Fire Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them got up abruptly, Chad grabbed his iPhone, and Angela began to arrange my long hair around my breasts, to hide any evidence of physical abuse. Then she squatted above my face.

"Lick," she said, as she lowered herself a few inches above me. "And smile."

As soon as Chad began to take photos, I knew that we had a much different looking set of pictures, now that they had aroused me. As I lifted my neck from the pillow, in order to lick her sex, I looked not only a willing participant, but an eager one. My smiling face peeked out from under her shaved pussy, my extended tongue reaching for her clitoris. My erect nipples poked through the ends of my hair, which hid the love bites and red marks on my tits. My face was flushed red with arousal, and as Chad began to photograph my vagina, there was incontrovertible evidence that I was extremely excited.

They only needed a few more pictures highlighting my arousal, before they called it a day. I had already come down from my post-orgasmic high, and my pleasurable feelings were now replaced with dread.

"I want to ass-fuck her," Chad announced to his sister. "Teach that bitch to fuck with us."

"Me too," Angela said to my horror, as she picked up the black strap-on from the bed. "Let's flip a coin to see who goes first."

12