Playing with Fire Pt. 05

Story Info
Chad escalates the sexual violence towards me.
2.8k words
3.96
9.7k
6
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Angela picked up her purse, presumably to find a coin with which to randomly determine which of them got to violate me first, Chad started to arrange the pillows in a small pile.

"Assume the position," he said commandingly. "Wiggle your ass. Offer yourself to us."

I had stopped resisting them out of fear of the shock-collar, choosing to remain passive as they posed me in humiliating positions, and documented my submission to them. However, under the threat of forced anal-sex, I was going to resist. I knew I would second-guess myself forever, if I laid face down on that pile of pillows with my ass up in the air and invited them to sodomize me, by seductively wiggling my butt. It was at the risk of a shock, but in my mind the protest would be worth it.

Half a second later, as I writhed around in agony on the bedroom floor, my hands trying to rip the collar from my neck, I knew that resistance was utterly futile.

"Please, Chad," I begged, "Make it stop. I will do whatever you want."

As before, the second the shock-collar stopped electrocuting me, there was an immediate cessation of pain. Designed this way to reward a dog for compliance, it was such a relief to have the torment end, and it got me back on their program.

"Heads or tails, Chad?" Angela asked sweetly, as if they were deciding which one of them was going to fetch more ice.

"Tails," he said with a smug look on his face. "If I win, I am going to get me some tail."

Time seemed to slow down as Angela flipped the quarter in the air. I watched on intently as it rotated numerous times before landing in the palm of her hand. As she flipped the coin over onto the back of her other hand, I prayed for it to come up heads. I was petrified of losing my anal-cherry, at the ripe old age of thirty seven, but I just knew that Angela would be more gentle.

I will never know if he won, or if she conceded my ass to him as a gesture of goodwill, but she looked up at her little brother with a smile on her face, and gave him the good news.

"You win, brother. She's all yours."

Chad approached me as I laid on the floor by the bed. He knelt down next to me, cupped his hand under my chin, and lifted my head up so that our eyes met.

"Do you know what I want?" he asked, with a sneer.

"Yes, Chad," I said as submissively as I could stomach.

"Then offer yourself to me," he said. "Make it sincere."

It took everything I had to pick myself up off the floor and climb up onto the hotel bed. I laid on my front with the large pile of pillows under my pelvis. They elevated my ass as they bent me at the waist. I looked over my left shoulder at Chad, as he was removing his pants, made eye-contact with him, and as I began to shimmy seductively for him, I gave him the invitation that he had demanded.

"Fuck my ass, Chad," I said, my voice trembling as I spoke. "Take my anal-cherry. It is yours."

I noticed that Angela was getting naked too, presumably getting ready for her turn to punish me with the strap-on. Chad's underwear hit the floor, and he strode with purpose towards the bed, his erection telegraphing his intent.

"Eyes front," he growled, as he knelt behind me on the bed.

Angela climbed onto the bed shortly after her brother, positioning herself so that her shaved pussy was right by my face. I knew what she wanted, and while I was out of my mind with anxiety about my impending ass-fucking, I feared the shock-collar more, so I lowered my tongue to her sex, and began to lick her. She responded to my soft touch immediately, moaning quietly as I lapped at her ever-moistening pussy.

When I look back on that day, the one thing that stands out was Chad's lack of sexual experience. I had made some assumptions, based on his great looks and fantastic body, that he had enjoyed a lot of sex. However, as he knelt behind me, his cock probing around against my tightly-clenched sphincter, I realized he hadn't even taken the time to lubricate himself, such was his ignorance when it came to this sexual act.

I was an anal-virgin, I was fighting his entry all the way by contracting the muscles of my anus, and he had neglected to apply lubricant to either his cock, or my asshole. As he fumbled around, his frustration was also affecting his erection, and while he still possessed a stiff cock, he wasn't sufficiently rock-hard to force his way in. My pussy however, was still soaking wet, the result of me having enjoyed a recent orgasm, as they got me wet for their photo session. Once this dawned on me I acted quickly, out of self-preservation. I lifted my lips from his sister's pussy and spoke.

"Chad, please," I begged. "Take me like you did before, nice and rough. My ass will loosen up once I come a few times, then you can fuck it."

He grunted his affirmation, called me a few choice names, and driven by a combination of lust and frustration, lined up his cock with the entrance to my pussy, and eased his way in. Even though I had consented to another round of rough sex, it never materialized. With his older sister in the room, Chad moderated his behavior, and while I wouldn't characterize his actions as lovemaking, he managed to fuck me to his orgasm without slapping my ass, or biting me once. He didn't even pull my hair, although I think that was due to the fact that I was sucking on his sister's clitoris, and she had me held firmly in place.

She came first, a stupendous orgasm on my face, accompanied by all kinds of declarations of love for me, that were so out of place in this quasi-rape situation.

Chad followed shortly after her. He came inside me, like a normal human being, resisting the temptation to pull out and blow his load all over my ass, and in my hair. No such declarations from him though, as he rained insults down on me as he got off.

My expectation was that much of his rage towards me would dissipate after he got his rocks off. However, as soon as they had composed themselves, they decided that they wanted to humiliate me as part of my punishment. Chad retrieved a leash from his bag of tricks, attached it to the "O" ring on my collar, and told me to crawl behind him as we walked me around the large hotel room. He brought me to heel, made me sit, and put me through a host of humiliating agility tasks, during which I was required to stay in character as a dog.

The game of "fetch" was Angela's idea, continuing my debasement as I scurried around the room on all fours chasing a pair of her soiled panties. She wadded the underwear up into a ball, tossed it across the room and then issued the command "fetch." I had to chase them down and retrieve them with my teeth.

In fact, they toyed with me for nearly an hour, testing the limits of my compliance with increasingly humiliating commands.

"Come here, puppy," Angela commanded me, as she sat in a chair with her feet up on a low-slung ottoman.

I crawled over to her, and she wiggled her recently pedicured toes in my face.

"Kiss my feet, puppy," she ordered me with a giggle.

I felt like I was approaching my limit, and I was about to say no. However, as she reached for the remote to my shock-collar, I had a change of heart, and tentatively lowered my lips to her feet. I planted a few tender kisses on the top of her feet, before she told me to suck her toes. Sucking turned into licking and after several minutes of me giving her feet an extended tongue-bath, she put the sole of her foot on my forehead, and pushed me away. My tongue was as dry as sandpaper, and I licked my lips reflexively.

"Are you thirsty?" Angela asked thoughtfully.

When she told me to drink some water from a bowl on the floor, I finally reached my limit and said no. It wasn't the thought of lapping up water like a dog, but more the recognition that this escalating debasement wasn't going to stop, until I said so. When I finally offered some real pushback, Angela tried to intimidate me, changing from the threat of the shock-collar, to using the photos of me eating her pussy, as leverage.

"I have your contact list," she admonished, "and I am prepared to out you as a lesbian."

"Your friends and family will disown you if you bring this shame on them," Chad added with a considerable amount of vengeance.

"It is you who will be vilified," I spat back, still trying to demonstrate my defiance. "Everyone hates a blackmailer."

"Everyone hates the guy that blackmails his classmate to do his homework," Angela said confidently. "However, when the leverage involves something that violates their own social mores, most people will actually side with the blackmailer. As you are about to find out. Chad, send one picture of Debbie eating my pussy to her grandmother."

"No!" I begged, as I heard his phone swoosh.

As it turned out, when Chad sent the photo of me eating Angela's pussy to my grandparents, and then invited me to call them to explain, initially I was unable to pick up the phone.

"Call them," he goaded. "Tell them that you were being blackmailed. I sent it to them using the Confide app, so the picture will disappear permanently sixty seconds after they open it. They won't forget seeing it, but won't be able to prove its existence to any one else."

As he taunted me about the disappearing photo, my phone rang. Chad grabbed my phone and glanced at the screen.

"You should probably answer that," he said cheerfully, "it's your grandmother."

I knew they weren't going to let me off the hook, so I reluctantly took the call. Understandably, my grandma was very confused about what she had seen, although since the photo had already disappeared, she wasn't opposed to my suggestion that it was a scam.

"Oh, thank God, Debbie," she said, the disgust evident in her voice. "I was worried sick, I thought that you were with a woman."

Once I hung up the phone with her, I realized how much leverage they had over me. Mainstream America had largely accepted same-sex relationships, but there remained small pockets of bigots scattered across the country. Largely limited to rural small towns, and religious communities, these old school die-hards viewed same-sex couples as an abomination, and unfortunately for me, my entire family fell into this category.

Compromising photos of me eating another woman's pussy, with a huge smile on my glazed face, were the last thing I needed in my life. Angela having access to my entire contact list just made things so much worse for me. For this reason, as the day drew to a close, and Angela reminded me that she still wanted to ass-fuck me, I climbed up onto the pile of pillows, bent over it so that my ass was ready for the taking, and remained there passively, as she selected which strap-on to use.

Angela knew exactly what she was doing, having taken many an anal-cherry in her life, from both willing and unwilling participants, male and female. She started off with a very thin flesh-colored strap-on, no wider than a lipstick container, and using plenty of lubricant, managed to open up my sphincter with ease. As she progressed slowly, slightly increasing the diameter of each subsequent phallus, she loosened me up to the point that Chad could take what he wanted. Angela left the room shortly after that, as if to give her little brother some privacy to expand his horizons.

When it was his turn at bat, Chad savagely sodomized me, first with his erect cock, and then after he came deep inside my anal-passage, he selected the large black phallus that I had eyed with such trepidation, upon seeing it for the first time. Having removed the limitations posed by inevitable ejaculation from the equation, he was able to give my ass a protracted fucking, rendering me incapable of sitting down for nearly two days. To add insult to injury, when he finally pulled the huge black phallus from my ass, he made me suck it clean.

At the time, I considered this the biggest indignity of my life, the low point of my interaction with men. It was just so demeaning to have to perform ass to mouth for his perverse enjoyment, especially as it was a sexual activity that I hadn't even had the stomach for in porn movies. Unfortunately, for me, Chad's quest for revenge continued to move the goalposts, even after I had almost thrown up, gagging on the strap-on cock. He moved back behind me, and if I hadn't just observed his flaccid cock, I would have assumed he was planning to fuck me again.

I felt the bed compress as he climbed back on it, and stood behind me. My eyes darted around the room, and as I saw the remote to the shock-collar, his leather belt, and the cat of nine tails, laying on the bedroom floor, I breathed a sigh of relief. Whatever, was next, wasn't going to hurt.

Well, while it didn't physically hurt, it had a considerable long-term affect on my psyche, when Chad began to urinate on my ass and lower back. I couldn't bring myself to look back at him, as I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing the look on my face, which was a combination of revulsion and defeat. He expelled a steady stream of urine onto my lower body, without saying a word as he defiled me. In fact, he remained silent, preferring to let the unmistakable sounds of his piss splashing against my skin, sink in.

After a few seconds, he moved towards me and began pissing into the back of my hair. I felt the wet strands of hair sticking to my skin, and smelled the foul odor of his urine start to permeate the room. Finally, as I felt his knees either side of my ribcage, he adjusted his aim, and finished up urinating on the top of my head.

He let me shower several minutes later, after keeping me posed in the doggy-style position, as his piss dried on my skin and in my hair, while he took a few more photos.

The following day, I had to stand for the entirety of my 9am morning work meeting, although I blamed it on severe cramps, to save face with my co-workers. In addition to that indignity, I also ended up staying a second night in the hotel at my own expense, unable to face the two hour drive home. I called in sick to work on Monday, and drove home late in the afternoon, after requesting a late check-out. My ass was still very painful for nearly a week after they sodomized me, but thanks to Angela's gradual increase in the diameter of the strap-on, I was able to avoid any long-term injuries.

That experience shaped me into the submissive that I am today. My fiancé is a dominant man, and likes to force me to submit to him. However, even though we

trust each other implicitly, I am unable to share my deepest desires with him, which is to be thoroughly abused, on occasion. For this reason, I find myself reaching out to Angela once in a while, a habit that I am trying desperately to kick, as I am afraid it will affect my relationship with my fiancé.

It's not just the chemistry that Angela and I share, that threatens to derail my upcoming marriage. In addition, as the sexual violence between us increases, I am left with a litany of physical injuries, that are becoming increasingly difficult to hide from my fiancé. The bruises, ligature marks, and riding-crop wounds heal fairly quickly, but Angela has threatened to cut off all ties with me, unless I allow her to mark me permanently. I am not sure if she intends to brand me or tattoo me. However, if it comes down to a choice between allowing her to do so, or never seeing her again, I already know the answer. It frightens me to no end, to think how my fiancé will react to the mark of another, permanently visible on my body.