Playing with Handcuffs

Story Info
Michael was frustrated and buys $300 worth of lingerie.
5.4k words
3.8
4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael is frustrated.

Sebastian has not paid any attention to him for the past two weeks after that mind-blowing sex on the kitchen counter because he had a job to finish and it's taking longer than anticipated and he's frustrated. He's upset at the lack of attention, no matter what he did, Sebastian was always giving excuses that he'd give him attention after he's done with work.

But when?

So there he was browsing on his laptop, passive-aggressively scrolling through a website that sells lingerie, and being the brat that he prided himself to be, he used his 's card to purchase them. Well, Sebastian did say he can use it for emergencies only and this is a goddamn emergency.

He's about to get his way or no way.

Smiling to himself, he bought a range of lingerie items to choose from, enough to make him feel sexy and pretty. His cart was full. A giggle left his lips as he pressed to check out. Some of them were very daring and some were subtle. He chose a range so he could choose what to wear when he feels like it.

Michael was excited for the lingerie to come.

And he's excited to see how his would look when he sees him in a daring outfit. He remembered how he reacted when he wore the lace panties. He might reveal some skin, pose sexily and entice him with some sexy time. Oh, he's getting shivers just imagining his sexy and lustful expression on his handsome face.

He can't wait.

...

"Michael!"

He perked up when he heard his name being called by his lover. His heart galloped a mile a minute and his concentration waned a little which almost cost his team the flag.

"Michael!"

He stuck his tongue out as he navigated a tough terrain, his thumb moving across the console in an attempt to maneuver his character across a war zone in the game. The sounds of bullets rained down on him, his teammates shouting locations as they went down and he came in guns blazing.

"Michael!"

The door to his bedroom swung open, hitting slightly against the wall, and in came his muse. Sebastian was wearing that cologne he loved so much and he almost salivated at how good he smelled.

"Yo, what did you buy with my card?" he asked with a letter in hand.

"What?" he asked in confusion.

"You ordered something from a website," he said. "Cost me three hundred dollars."

Michael paused.

"Well?"

"It's a surprise."

"A three hundred dollar surprise," he repeated, unphased by the innocent look Michael was giving him. "Don't be a brat, Michael. I know you're angry about me being busy."

"I didn't say that I was."

"You didn't need to say it," he said as he waved the letter at him. "This is enough proof."

His surprise is about to be found out.

...

The package came about a week later. It was a big box and it was the biggest he had ever gotten before. His doe eyes were wide with excitement when he saw the size. Michael was eager to try them out as soon as he got his hands on them. He knew Sebastian was in his bedroom as he was fixing a chord so he rushed into his bedroom as quietly as he could, shutting the door close so he could try them all out.

He put the large box on his bed, hunting for the penknife he keeps on his desk, and used it to cut the box open, running the blade along with the tape where the two flaps of the cardboard meet. He couldn't contain his excitement as he opened the box, seeing a sticker pasted on translucent paper and a piece of paper.

His lingerie would be beneath that sticker.

Michael took the paper and read the content, scanning the word of thanks and appreciation from the owner. The smile grew when he saw the discount given for his next purchase and he put the paper aside, peeling the sticker apart as gently as he could so he wouldn't rip the translucent paper.

He let out a sound of surprise and awe as he pulled out the first set of lingerie. He bought a total of five pieces, each with their dainty name, and then he saw it at the bottom of the box. He let out a giggle when he saw it. This is going to make sex interesting, he thought as he took it out from the box.

Amongst the five that he tried on, posing sexily in front of the full-length mirror, he decided to wear the most risque attire - the one that accentuates his curves and showed off how round and perky his ass was. He knew Sebastian would love it, and he loved how the lace panties he had worn previously had turned him on.

Pleased with the lingerie, he ventured out of his bedroom. Now, he was nervous. What if Sebastian doesn't like it? Well, it's too late to go back now. He's bought them already. He's going to like them. There was no way he wouldn't like it. Michael looks pretty in anything. He can trust in that.

Sebastian doesn't keep his bedroom door locked. He keeps it closed but never locked so Michael burst into his bedroom without an announcement, strutting into his bedroom powerfully - like a Victoria Secret model on a runway, showing off the lingerie and posing beautifully in front of his man.

Sebastian's head whirled around to the noise, his mouth dropping open at the beauty before him. He was busy with his work, the bulky headphones sitting on his head and he quickly shut his mouth as he appraised the pretty boy - the powerful pose he has on and the sultry look on his handsome face, and that damning lace on his body.

"Is that the $300 surprise?"

"It's part of it."

"The color suits you," he said with a husky voice. His eyes were roving all over his body, but they stared at one area. "Turn around."

Hiding a grin, knowing that he loved it, Michael turned around and posed for him, showing off his round and perky ass. Sebastian sucked in a breath, got up from his chair, and held his face with his large hands.

"Pretty boy," he said as he pecked his lips.

Michael took over immediately, hungry for kisses and he pushed Sebastian towards the queen-sized bed, making him crawl backward and straddled him - all the while their tongues fought for dominance. Sebastian loved he took ver the kiss and he enjoyed the sensation of having his lips and tongue all over him. He let him pull his shirt off, his hands running down his arms.

Then, he hears a click.

His eyes snapped open at the sound and he saw a fluffy pink handcuff around his wrists. A beaming Michael admiring what he had done. This brat. He couldn't even get angry at how sexy he looked in that lingerie set.

"You brat."

"But you love me, daddy," he whined, giving him that killer doe eyes that Sebastian was weak too.

"You're not about to top me, are you?"

He tilted his head. His eyes shone. "Are you telling me something, daddy?"

"No."

"But I might, daddy."

"What -"

"I'm joking, daddy."

"Are you?" Sebastian asked. His throat has tightened. "Because I feel like you would. Are you a switch? I mean I don't think I am -"

Michael grabbed his mouth to stop him from rambling. A serious look spread across his face and Sebastian's dick had started to harden. He loved that look on him. It drives him fucking insane.

"Oh?"

"You did not feel anything."

Michael gave him a serene smile and sat back, so he could feel his hardening dick on his ass. This familiar feeling is spurring him on. He grinded his hips in a circular motion, watching Sebastian's expression change slightly.

"Does that feel good, daddy?"

"Yes, baby."

"Then I'm gonna make you feel better, daddy."

Sebastian was eager to know what Michael had planned but he wanted to see it happening. But Michael, being the brat that he was, took out a matching pink blindfold and placed it over his eyes with evil giggles.

With his senses limited and his hands handcuffed, Sebastian was laid bare to Michael's advances and he can only wait for him to start. He was eager to know what he would do first and he could feel his heart thumping away in excitement.

Sebastian hears him shifting, and he feels his hands started unbuckling his belt. With the sound of the zipper being unzipped, he sucked in a breath as he feels both his jeans and boxers were pulled down, releasing his hardening dick and his legs were bare to the world. Without his sight, everything he feels was multiplied.

Soft hands ran down the length of his legs, making him gasp at the touch, and then he felt a weight on his waist so Michael had straddled him again. He feels Michael leaning forward and he felt feather-like kisses on his face.

Soft lips were on his forehead, blindfold, cheeks, and then he went to attack his throat. Michael had a mischievous grin as he savored the delicious-looking neck. Sebastian let out a gasp as kisses feathered down his throat and he felt teeth sinking in. Before he could let out a sound, Michael's tongue was circling the one spot.

Needy hands were everywhere - running down his sides and dragging his hair back so he could kiss his forehead. What he was doing with his hands and tongue was making his head giddy with contentment.

"Michael," he begged. "You brat!"

The brat didn't listen and went on his way, kissing, biting, and sucking everywhere on his throat. He had one intention and that was to mark the man below him. He wanted everyone to know that this man was his and his alone. He thinks everyone knows that he's already taken but he doesn't care.

Michael stopped and sat back on his haunches to admire his work - grinning widely when he saw the pretty marks already forming on his beautiful, slim pale neck. Pleased with himself, he went down to his beautifully sculpted collarbones. Dragging his tongue and moaning at how tasty he was.

He was so delicious, and he looked too good right now - at the mercy of Michael.

"Daddy, you're too beautiful to me."

"Uhm ... thanks?"

Laughing breathlessly at his reply, Michael captured one nipple with his mouth and a cry of pleasure left his daddy's lips which spurred him on. Where does he learn all these from? Sebastian thought with a groan. He swirled his tongue in a circular motion around the nub, earning gasps and moans.

Wanting to hear more of the sounds of his low growls and not neglect the other nipple, his middle finger and thumb started to knead it while his mouth worked, moaning prettily. Sebastian almost bucked him off the bed at the combined pleasure and Michael let out a startled yelp as he realized how strong he was.

"Daddy!"

"S-sorry," he groaned.

"You're so strong, Daddy."

Michael admired his torso, running his hands down, feeling and seeing the hint of muscle beneath the skin as he massaged his abdomen and he went back up, to continue kneading both nipples and grinded his hips against his crotch - ultimately driving his daddy insane at how stimulated he felt.

Sebastian was a strong one, though eager to touch and run his hands down Michael's soft and supple skin, not moving freely or see freely has made him into a desperate beast.

He felt soft hands run down his torso, and then soft kisses down his navel before he felt a nose nuzzling the tuft of hair. He sucked in a breath, eager to see him, anticipating the feel of his mouth on his dick.

Sebastian has always fantasized about how Michael would look like if he gives him oral sex. He's always wondered how his mouth would look full of his dick and he always wanted to hear the wonderful sounds he'll make when he goes down on him.

But not today.

Today, he can only feel it and he can only hear it.

And it frustrated him so much.

Sebastian lets out a gasp when he feels hands on his dick. He could sense the hesitation from the baby. He didn't know how but he did. He understood that it might be daunting for him. It was his first time after all. "You'll do great, baby," he said without prompting. "I'll love it no matter what."

"You'll do?"

"Yes."

He heard a hum of appreciation and then some movement, the lace shifting against the bedsheet was a new sound to admire. It was a strange sound but he liked it nonetheless. Sebastian assumed Michael was making himself comfortable on the bed, lying in between his legs, and then he felt it.

The moment where the hot mouth swallows his dick whole.

It was mind-blowing. It took him all of his willpower not to buck, not to move less he choked him unwittingly. He lets out a sharp gasp and he lowered his arms, blindly grasping at air until he finds Michael's head, his fingers grasping tufts of soft hair, trying to fight against his initial desire to yank them hard.

Sebastian tried to sit up so he could reach him easier, but Michael removed his dick from his mouth to shove him back onto the bed hard so he didn't try that again. Sebastian was taken aback at his sudden strength too. Hearing him huff, Michael went back to what he was doing before he was interrupted.

Oh yes, trying to give his daddy a blow job.

He's done the research. He read a lot of smut. He read a lot of manhwas and yaoi. He's gotten the basics down but he still needed to practice. He wanted this to work. He wanted both of them to feel pleasure. He wanted to please his daddy. So he took his time. Marveling over the gorgeous dick, and wonders what will make his daddy moan.

First, he decided to run his tongue down the shaft while rubbing his thumb along the slit. That made his daddy let out a sharp cry. That was a good sound he made. Very pretty sounds, Michael noted, jotting it down to memory and slotting it away in his mind as he moved on to the next one.

Second, he wanted to see what pretty sounds his daddy would make if he did both his dick and his balls. After he had made himself acquainted with every part of his dick, marveling at how pretty it looked against his lips, he went to cup his balls. He was curious, even though it was similar to his and he watched as his daddy shivered with a groan.

It was satisfying to see and hear so many pretty sounds from him.

Thirdly, he wanted to try to see how much he can take his daddy without gagging. It was his first time, so it was obvious he would not be able to take much but he wanted to try. He neared his dick again, running his lips along the head, kissing the length of the shaft before he unhinged his jaw to take him.

Sebastian let out a long dragged-out moan, the feeling of his mouth taking him whole was enough to make him feel satisfied with life. He tried to find Michael, his hands grabbing a hold of his hair. Soft encouragement left his lips as Michael started a steady rhythm, bobbing his head up and down.

"You're a good boy. Just keep it like that."

A foreign object in his throat made his eyes water but he was eager to please his daddy so he tried to clear his mind and let his throat get used to the stimulation of having a dick in. Up and down he went saliva pooling and leaving his lips as he tried to take in everything, his eyes watering when the dick hit the back of his throat - making him gag.

He chokes and he pulls back, panicky hands grabbing on his daddy's thighs as he steadies himself. Michael always searches for his daddy to steady himself, anchoring him into this world. Words of praises were trembling out of Sebastian's lips as he breathed hard, his hands were rubbing soothingly against his temple, his cheeks - anywhere that he could reach.

"You're doing great, baby," he said softly. "You're doing wonderful."

Then, Michael had a brilliant idea.

"Daddy," he started.

"Yes, baby?"

"I want to sit on your face," he said. His ears burning bright at what he had said. He can't believe he said it aloud too. "I want to feel your tongue on me."

"Okay, come up here."

Michael broke into a giggle at his words and shimmied the lace panties off him before he crawled his way towards his daddy, turning around so he was above him. It was awkward to be above him now, he realized. Sebastian's handcuffed hands guided him so that his asshole was above his mouth and he was sitting on his daddy's face.

Michael had no time to collect himself when he felt a tongue on his hole and he let out a gasp. He had forgotten how it felt like, and he threw his head back as he moaned. Sebastian took his time as he savored the delicious ass above him, licking his puckered rim, and moved in a circular motion to elicit all kinds of pretty sounds from his baby.

He tastes so good, Sebastian thought as he grasped his soft hips with his hands albeit awkwardly due to the handcuffs digging into his wrists.

Michael grinded his hips, feeling his thighs rubbing against his face and Sebastian shut his eyes as he enjoyed the sensation. Michael felt powerful and wanted. He felt pretty, needed, and all the more, his needs were met. He loved just how his daddy paid attention to his every sound and every movement.

Sebastian took the grinding as a good sign and kept up with what he was doing; keeping him suckered to his mouth by keeping a hold of his thighs. He began darting his tongue in and out of his hole, moaning at how good he tastes as he lapped up the slick running down and he heard Michael mewling.

He feels hands on his neck, fingers pressed against the sides of his throat and Sebastian loves being choked. Michael must have learned how he had done the previous time and mimicked it. If he were to suffocate while eating him out, if this was how he leaves the world, then so be it.

Right now, pleasuring him was the only thing on his mind. Murmuring encouragements, he immersed himself by loosening the tight hole, dragging his tongue along the puckered rim, and hearing pretty sounds spurred him on and he fastened his pace - his tongue kept up with how Michael grinded his hips against his face, eager to eat him.

And Sebastian was hungry.

"Ah Daddy," he whined. "I'm close. I'm close."

All of a sudden, he lifted his hips from his mouth and Sebastian made a confused sound when his tongue met air instead. Where did he go? Michael had shifted down, eager to feel full of his daddy's dick. He quickly straddled him, panting hard and his heart racing a mile a minute as he positioned himself above his dick.

"Baby, wait -"

Both let out cries as Michael lowered himself onto Sebastian's dick without warning. Michael was whimpering with his eyes closed as he had slammed himself down right up to the hilt, it was a pretty huge dick after all. Tears were running down his cheeks and he let out another whimper as he tried to move.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Sebastian asked in a strained voice, as he sat up and pulled off the blindfold to see a teary-eyed Michael looking at him. His gaze softened when he saw his baby struggling to keep himself composed. "Come on, relax and lift yourself."

"No."

"No?" Sebastian was surprised. "You're hurting, aren't you? You're not lubed up properly."

He whimpered cutely. "I wanna ... I wanna try it raw."

Hearing that statement made his dick harder, and Michael let out another whimper as he felt his daddy's dick growing inside him. He closed his eyes as he tried to stop himself from trembling. It was hard to breathe. Even though it hurt, there was indeed a fine line between pleasure and pain.

"Daddy, please," he whined. "Fuck me raw. Fuck me until I scream. Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me -"

Michael was driving him insane.

Sebastian took that as a yes and began to move, raising his torso - slamming into him hard enough to jostle his brains before pulling out. Michael let out a scream at the sudden movement and then he forgot how to breathe when Sebastian started thrusting into him like they were about to die in that bedroom.

He brought his arms over his head with one swift movement, so he could hold him as he turned them around so Michael was lying on the bed instead but then he finds his arms unable to move because his baby is lying on them now. He tried not to let out a groan as he continued thrusting - grunting with effort, now with the lack of space.

He had little choice now, he has to rest against his chest as he fucked him but it was an awkward position and his torso was fucking burning in protest so Sebastian grabbed him up again, this time keeping him suspended as he got up on his haunches - this change in positions did not stop him from continuously thrusting into him.

12