Playing with Handcuffs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael could barely keep up and could only wrap his legs around his waist, shifting a little so his daddy was not fully supporting his weight. Moaning at how good his dick was, Michael littered soft kisses all over his face and captured his lips - groaning that he was getting close to his limit.

"Am I doing good, daddy?"

"You're doing good baby."

"Am I your good boy?"

"Yes. Yes, you are."

Michael groaned, grabbing his daddy close to his chest as he dragged his nails down his back - nipping his ears with his teeth. He was close. He was so close. He wanted release. The sensation was building up inside his navel.

Hearing that he was close, Sebastian switched his rhythm, this time rolling his hips instead of thrusting - angling his dick towards his prostate and hitting the same sweet spot over and over until he hears a dragged-out moan leaving his lips as he hooked his legs higher to get him deeper inside him.

"Fuck fuck fuck, yes don't stop daddy," he whined as he fell backward onto the bed, as Sebastian lifted his arms above him, grabbing his hips up to get his dick in at a deeper and better penetration angle. "Fuck! FUCK FUCKKKKK! YES YES YES DON'T STOP! FASTER DADDY! HARDER HARDER HARDER!"

Michael tends to get more vocal when he was close and Sebastian loved how desperate and needy he sounded and he delivered only the best for his baby. He lifted himself, now on his knees as he pounded into him, ensuring that he was still hitting his prostate - eager to watch Michael unravel beneath him.

He was already close, the fucked face that he made whenever he was about to cum was bliss. It was only meant for him to watch, revere, and remember forever. Sebastian likes to watch him as he fucks him senseless, wanting to document these pretty expressions so he could recall them whenever he wanted to, whenever he was feeling horny, whenever he misses the boy.

"Coming!" he gasped. "I'm coming. Cumming! -"

Michael let out a high-pitched sound, a mix between a cry and a scream as he cummed, his body trembling as pleasure rode him out in staccato waves. Sebastian continued with his thrusts, watching his blissful expressions closely and committing them to memory, he was so focused on Michael's pleasure that he was taken aback when it was his turn to cum.

His orgasm surprised him, he let out a gasp as he hunched over - the pleasure shooting out of him and Michael made a confused sound as he felt his daddy's cum filling him up. He could feel his daddy's dick in his stomach and he felt so full, he was sated. Sebastian let out a moan and collapsed on Michael's torso, spent and arms bent awkwardly.

"Round two?"

He raised his head to see his baby looking at him expectantly. "Okay, but with lube this time, please."

Michael laughed.

Sebastian pulled out from Michael with cries and grunts from both men and he sat on his haunches as he looked at the younger man expectantly. "Where are the keys?" he asked, showing the pink, fluffy handcuff to him. "You gotta uncuff me now. I can't move in these."

Michael bit his lips sexily as he eyed his daddy. Sebastian gave him a knowing look and sighed, knowing that his baby wanted him cuffed still. Growling at his doe eyes, he grabbed the material around his hips and twisted him around so his round, perky ass was within reach of his grabby hands.

The lingerie he wore was majestic. Sebastian felt like he had gone to heaven. No, maybe he drowned in a lake and woke up in hell. This was too good to be true. He ran his fingers along the pink lace, feeling the intricate material against his touch, and a lump formed in his throat. The lace was beautiful against his fair skin.

Michael was beautiful.

Too beautiful.

Sebastian could never get used to seeing the supple ass before him. He grabbed the ass cheeks, squeezing and massaging them like he was kneading dough. Then he stopped to admire the beauty. He was staring at the roundness of the booty for so long that Michael whined, shaking his ass to snap his daddy out of his thoughts.

"Were you doing sumo squats?" he asked as he squeezed them again and slapped them, earning a gasp from the baby. Sebastian eyed the ass cheeks, seeing the skin turning red. "They're so round. So supple. So perfect."

Michael's whine was muffled as he buried his face onto the bed, frustrated at how slow Sebastian was taking as he admired his ass and he had an evil look on his face as he lowered his face to his ass - kissing the supple skin and squeezing them hard until he could see the indentation of his fingers on the fair skin.

Sebastian was worshipping the beauty before him. He wanted to savor the moment. He ran his hands down the ass - the handcuffs restricting his movements and he could only reach so far. He bit into the ass abruptly - making Michael let out a surprised cry and he kept on biting, kissing his way sideways as he made himself comfortable, his hands resting on the small of his back - lying in between his legs before he pressed his face onto his ass.

His asshole was still covered with a thick layer of slick and cum, which made his head spin at how marvelous they tasted together. His cum was oozing out from his hole as he clenched and unclenched from the pleasure he was feeling, and the only sounds that filled the bedroom were Michael's muffled moans and squelches as Sebastian's tongue made fast progress in making his baby feel good.

Sebastian made a sound of contentment as he switched his rhythm frequently - wanting to drive his baby crazy with pleasure and he loved hearing his pretty sounds spilling from his beautiful lips. Michael was hypersensitive from the earlier administrations and he was trembling from the overstimulation.

"Daddy please," he begged.

"Hmm?"

"Please, I want your cock in me."

"Okay, baby."

Sebastian made a last lick before he shimmied towards the bedside drawer to take out the lube and shimmied back to Michael. He squeezed a decent amount of lube on his dick, slathering it so it was fully coated.

He pulled Michael closer as he aligned his dick, slowly nudging his tip in. He tried to ease his way in as slowly as he forced himself to, as he knew he was feeling sore from earlier. Michael let out a gasp and let out a cry as Sebastian pushed his cock deep into him, buried right up till the hilt.

Trembling from the pleasure, Michael was a mess below him. Sebastian started thrusting into him - pulling out and slamming in. Michael had started whining and mumbling incoherently. His mind was far away now. The bed rocked with his thrusts, creaks, and groans with each move. Sebastian panting and the sounds of ass slapping and slick squelching filled the bedroom.

Michael raised himself, supporting with his arms as he arched his back and Sebastian looped his handcuffed hands over him - his hands grabbing a hold of his neck as he brought his head up to him. They shared desperate kisses, tongues fighting and Sebastian kept Michael curled up against him, choking him as he fastened his pace.

Sebastian loved being the reason why Michael was unraveling beneath him. His eyes had rolled back and his mouth was open from a silent scream. He lets go of his neck after a few seconds, hearing Michael taking a deep breath as he let out a ragged moan - mumbling incoherently that it felt good.

"You feel so good, baby," Sebastian whispered as he nipped his ear. "So tight. So perfect for me. So pretty."

"Daddy, I wanna cum," he whined.

"Daddy will help you cum, baby."

"But I wanna cum untouched."

"Don't worry, baby. Daddy will help you."

Sebastian raised his hands above his neck, letting Michael fall back onto the bed as his arms were too tired to support him any longer and he raised the boy, pulling his legs higher up his waist to have a better penetration angle. He knew what would make his baby cum. He switched his rhythm - angling his dick to hit his prostate and started rolling his hips.

His baby moaned, begging for his daddy to fuck him harder and Sebastian delivered graciously. He got up to his haunches and used his body weight to fuck him - ensuring that he hits his prostate with every thrust. With every hard thrust, the bed creaked with protest and Sebastian squeezed his ass - slapping the ass cheeks as Michael grabbed onto the bed sheets for dear life.

The baby started whining, a mix of incoherent words left his pretty lips and Sebastian knew that he was close to cumming so he pulled his baby up by his arm, kept him pressed against him and a hand tightening around his throat as he fastened his pace - almost splitting the boy into two at how hard and fast he was going.

Sebastian knew when his baby cummed.

A scream left his lips, his name, and then his body quivered as he rode the orgasm - his dick shooting out tendrils of cum - load after load staining his torso and the bedsheets. Sebastian didn't stop thrusting into him - as his body trembled with the orgasm until he orgasmed himself, filling Michael's hole up with his cum.

He released the hold on his neck and slowly pulled out, keeping the boy in his arms as he rode down from the high of orgasm. Sebastian feathered soft kisses on his sweaty temple and cheeks, murmuring sweet nothings in his ear and he carried the boy in his arms - bringing them to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

"Daddy."

"Hmm?"

"I want to keep your cock warm."

Sebastian tried not to let out a whimper. He's not going to survive tonight.

...

12