All Comments on 'Playing with my Ass'

by I_am_just_writing

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tmachattmachatover 3 years ago
amazing details - well writtien

I've recently just started exploring the world of ass play myself so I could totally relate. My suggestion for your next story is maybe something about you showing another man or woman how you do it and maybe about a teaching session where you help a first timer explore ass play like you did, except together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I thought I was there

My wife and I have been exploring ass play for the last couple of years. This is very inspirational. It made me feel you were writing from personal experience and not just fantasy.

My suggestion to contemplate we be, you are home alone, pleasuring yourself and someone walks in on you, lover, roommate, best friend. Your too far gone to stop..........

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 3 years ago
Well written erotica

Well written erotica and an enjoyable read. Great description and the details about the character's fantasy as she pleasures herself add realism and depth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot

This was great and was a huge turn on

TaricJonTaricJonover 3 years ago
Wow

I really loved this story. I felt like i was there with you, feeling all of it. Wishing I had those toys and the privacy to act this one out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Feedback

Her talking about her fantasies took me out of the flow of the story. I am not a writer so don’t know how you could fix that. Any way the story was still fun to read.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Man I liked this

Always enjoy a story with some build up, and the ritual of preparing yourself while fighting off the urges to hurry are very good. And easy to relate to, lol.

I also understand that feeling of something in the story not feeling right. When I get that I put it aside for a while. (Which incidentally is why I am here right now) I find if I try too hard to find it, reading and rereading, I can get into a loop where I am missing the same mistakes over and over. Or else I end up changing things, creating more new editing for myself.

Walk away from it for awhile, come back later with fresh eyes.

But keep writing dear, watch the dumb mistakes that are a hiccup for the reader, and have fun! ;->

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed it a lot! Nothing wrong, lots to like!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. The buildup was exciting and the overlay of the fantasy was well done. I really enjoyed it and was hugely turned on by the end.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Perfect, I, myself, use to write some stories like this on the net and I appreciate that you don't avoid telling all the process, which is really exciting too, before the real pleasure. I loved your story, keep up the good descriptions, you do it perfect, in my opinion, I hope I can get to read more of these.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous